36.1. I’m too lazy to deal conspiracies
850 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m too lazy to deal conspiracies

For more advanced chapters go to PATREON.
For more chapters in the week go to KO-FI.
THIS IS A KO-FI CHAPTER.
 
Mu Liang was so nervous that if he didn't even want to look around, he didn't realize how peculiar the construction of this palace was. A palace built entirely with a type of red stone that appeared to be made of ruby, there was certain red energy emanating from the stones.
 
He also didn't notice the beautiful designs made with some kind of silver paint. The drawings were similar to the runes and matrices of Mu Liang's past life, but he didn't notice because he kept his eyes on the back of the emperor's envoy.
 
The runes and matrices were drawn delicately, but within the drawing, there were lines that seemed to pulse with electromagnetic energy. The columns appeared to be Greek-style with carved designs in the form of wreaths of flowers and leaves. The flowers were similar to the azaleas that existed on earth thousands of years ago, the delicate petals and rich color, the leaves were soft and of a lush shade of green.
 
Every few seconds it was possible to see a small bright sphere passing over their heads. The spheres were quiet and fast, these were surveillance cameras and intruder alarms. The destruction of one of these bright spheres would trigger the imperial knights and everything would become bloody chaos.
 
It should be emphasized that in addition to Mechas, that they are powerful weapons of combat. There was also Mechas armor, which is similar there is a Mecha mechanism, but only that of much smaller size.
 
The imperial knights teamed up with these Mechas Armor to enter combat. These armors are very powerful, as it doubles the strength and agility of the rider at least 10 times more. In addition, it allowed riders to use magnetic energy weapons without worrying about getting hurt, and they could use swords made with Adamantium's plasma energy.
 
Anyway, Mu Liang didn't notice much around him besides the Demon Zerg who was staring at him with a strangely amusing look. He only kept the focus on the castes of the emperor's envoy, and he shook Gyasi's hand with a little more strength.
 
Mu Liang: He is still looking my fiancé! ಠ_ರೃ
 
Alessandra066: Looking is not forbidden, is it? ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌
 
Mu Liang: Are the Zergs so brazen? (; ̄Д ̄)
 
Alessandra066: Ask those who have lost battles with the Zergs, whether or not they are brazen! ☆=(ゝω・)/
 
Mu Liang: (...) ( ̄ー ̄;
 
Mu Liang didn't know if he was nervous about seeing the Emperor or if he was nervous about meeting Gyasi's older brother. He only knew that controlling mental power was becoming difficult, it is as if the provocation of this other person looking at Gyasi, made him a territorial person and wanted to hit this Zerg in a pulp!
 
The group stopped by an open room in the garden, whose shape was similar to a cross. The building material of this room was made of milky white stones, something similar to jade, that Mu Liang observed carefully.
 
"That's not jade that's a White Star Space Stone. This is a rare mineral from Planet Okire. The White Star's space stone is similar to diamond hardness but has relaxing and healing properties. Intensive nutrition capsules are built with this material," said Alessandra-066 once again acting as a good tour guide...Cough...Cough... I mean, she's acting like a worthy system!
 
Mu Liang nervously began to look around, they were in a sumptuous garden with several exotic flowers that he had no idea what species they belonged to. There were leafy trees with beautiful blue leaves and some shrubs with leaves made of gold. The flowers looked like beautiful jewels that stretched across the lawn and gathered in beautiful elegant bushes.
 
"These flowers are similar to Azucena Flowers. However, they have the ability to filter cosmic energy, spreading vital energy to the garden. They are known as Flowers of Life. These bushes with golden leaves are a variation of the Florence Bushes, which were genetically bred with a crossover of man-eating vines and autumn bushes. This shrub when he feels volatile cosmic energy, this becomes a large bush whose gold leaves turn into a blade," Alessandra-066 said showing her knowledge about botany.
 
Mu Liang quickly swerved his gaze from the golden leaf bushes, he even felt a cold chill on his spine. It was so beautiful and attractive, unfortunately, it was just appearance. He had to be careful in the future when he went for a walk, so as not to become tree manure.
 
"These blue leaf trees are called the Cycle Tree. They are trees that give a special fruit that has the Energy Yin and Yang contained in the juice of this fruit. These are very rare trees that are only seen on the Eysake Planet of the High Elves," said Alessandra-066 a little surprise at once dozens of these Cycle Trees in the back garden of the Diablo Empire.
 
This only reinforces the image that this empire is quite capable and powerful.
 
The imperial envoy walked ahead and spoke to two imperial knights wearing a type of metal vest underneath the black uniform. The metal vest was very visible since the top of the clothes were a little looser and the collar of the clothes was a bit large. The imperial envoy spoke quickly and the guards made a military salute to Gyasi, who only nodded with his head. The two guards walked away with their two spears without blades to the side.
 
"Spears without blades? Wouldn't that be a thicker stick just?" thought Mu Liang a little distracted.
 
"The blades are formed by Cosmic Energy. Watch the spear well, this is made of a sturdy metal material, which features energy conductors, allowing cosmic energy to circulate freely," said Alessandra-066 in the mind of her somewhat foolish host.
 
After all, what kind of imperial knight would carry a useless thick stick next to them?
 
"Well, the Demon Lord is waiting for his majesty, Third imperial prince and Prince Mu" the imperial envoy spoke quite clearly. This was to warn him that only these two people could come in.
 
"Can't I come in too? What would become of our Demon Lord without me? I'm his left arm!" said the black-haired man who was trapped in a long braid and who had the color of the orange-colored iris. The man's voice was full of playfulness and a little malice.
 
"Duke Adowa, the emperor just wants to see the third imperial prince Gyasi and the groom, Prince Mu. That he made it very clear. You talk to the emperor will happen soon after. If you insist, I can make the imperial knights accompany you to wait outside the garden," said the imperial envoy seriously. His golden eyes narrowed dangerously.
 
Mu Liang felt a slight pressure coming from this imperial envoy, but soon felt warm energy around him. He looked at Gyasi, but General Zerg didn't look at him, as he was paying attention to the discussion between the two men who appeared to be military.
 
Of course, Mu Liang's heart was touched, and he had an impulse to rub his face on Gyasi's arm, but he held back, so he wouldn't embarrass himself!
 
"Marshal Iyasu, you're being so serious! I'll wait outside," said Duke Adowa with a soft smile, but his look was one of dissatisfaction.
 
"Duke Adowa, you should then behave like a respectable nobleman and not as a gossiper. What's wrong with your clothes? These are the clothes of the empire's military. You're committing a crime wearing these clothes when you're not a military man!" Marshal Iyasu said in a heavy voice, he seemed to have lost patience.
 
So a fight broke out in front of the resting rooms of the emperor, Demon Lord. Things didn't seem to be going smoothly.
 
Mu Liang: I just want to meet my brother-in-law! Σ(・口・)
Alessandra066: It could be worse, it could be when you met your mother-in-law. ヾ( ̄o ̄;)
Mu Liang: (...) (ʘдʘ╬)
This is not very comforting!
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
1. Thanks for the KO-FI!
2. Guys, if you don't comment there is no way for me to know if you like the novel or not, so comment a little bit, okay?
3. Yes, the problems will start, but it won't be too long.
18