12. My Husband is Odile Aziwike (Part 2)
2.1k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My Husband is Odile Aziwike (Part 2)

PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Odile was already thinking negatively about this recessive omega, who was also an imperial prince, but behaved with such extravagance and belligerence!

The truth is that Odile was a little jealous of the lazy life Mu Liang led, he could even understand why his future fiancé did not accept this marriage, after all, leaving a lazy life to enter an imperial family that was full of Even Odile had to agree that he himself would try to escape this kind of engagement!

Unfortunately, Odile must insist on this engagement and marriage or the Imperial Family of the Diablo Zergs would go into crisis, which would be dangerous not only for the Diablo Zergs but for the other Zergs who were aided by the Diablo Empire.

Now Odile was in the hallway waiting for the doctor to allow his in. Finally, his fiancé had come out of the recovery and soul-care booth, now he was lying on the body-feeding bed, which was much better and allowed if you visit there.

The nutrition bed was like a sleeping capsule. The capsule would be the size of a coffin, with a transparent top as it was made of a touchscreen material. At the top were some options and a screen would appear in the air so that doctors and nurses could check the patient's health. 

This was the simplest nutrition bed since Mu Liang had a wound in his soul, not his body. The intensive nutrition beds were in another wing of the hospital and some special and volatile materials were needed to make the nutritional solution in these areas.  

Odile Azikiwe was accompanied by a nurse Zerg, who kept looking at Odile, but their eyes were not friendly. It was normal, since Extreme Alphas had a lot of Yang energy and caused a lot of pressure, usually, betas and normal Alphas felt bad with all that Yang energy running wild. 

When Odile Azikiwe entered Mu Liang's room, he was surprised by a strange scene and his eyes narrowed dangerously. 

Someone was kidnapping Mu Lian!

"There really are people who don't value their lives," Odile's voice was hoarse, almost like a grunt, as he took his whip from inside his locket. 

The medallion is an interspace item created by elven technology a few hundred years ago, now that technology was widespread for the various species that produced their own interspace items. The Zergs would be no different and had their own items, the medallion was one of many interspatial items created.

The nurse shouted in alarm, but soon she ran to press the emergency button to seal Mu Liang's room. 

Odile Aziwike paid no attention to the nurse, he took his whip that glowed with tiny purple lightning and went forward to face the kidnappers. 

The whip made a hissing sound, like a hungry snake curling around one of the black-wearing people, the kidnappers didn't have much time to react, but the group of six split up and two carried the unconscious Mu Liang. 

The black bandit couldn't make a sound when the purple whip gave him a shock that cut the electrical waves between his torso and brain, this bad guy fainted directly. 

The bandit started talking to each other with a strange language, just to make a formation to attack Odile… But who was Odile Azikiwe?

General Zerg, who had the title of Drastan (destruction), how could a small formation be any danger to him?

Odile once again made use of his whip and the bandit could only fall like cabbages to the ground. 

The fight took only a few minutes when the fight finally ended was when the hospital guards arrived, along with Zatrara's imperial guards and everyone was a little shocked by Odile's speed in dealing with these bandits. 

By removing the mask from the bandits, it was possible to see the spare canines on the pale lips, as well as the pale skin and tattoos that were on the kidnappers' necks. 

"Vampires?" Everyone was surprised to discover the species of these bandits. Vampires and werewolves are not considered to be beastmen races, but of the Devil race, which is different from the race of the Zerg Diablos.

Devils feed basically on the chaos energy of the universe, they are necessary to balance the energies of Chaos and Order in the vast universe. Of course, sometimes vampires and werewolves are seen invading inhabited planets and destroying everything, which could cause the planet to collapse. 

Therefore, the four allied species (Zergs, Elves, Humans, and Beastmen) fight the vampires and werewolves who dare to destroy the order of the universe. However, vampires and werewolves generally do not engage in conflicts with others and stay in their Chaos Zones. 

It was very rare for Vampires to directly attack anyone if it wasn't for an invasion… This was impossible given the military power of the Zerg Diablos, which left an even more frightening possibility…

“Is there a Vampire Lord behind Mu Liang's near-death?” that was the question that echoed in the minds of Zatrara's imperial guards. 

 Vampires had their own hierarchies, the smallest of them being a viscount who could control only one city and consuming a certain amount of environmental chaos, the greatest degree was a Vampire Lord who controlled an entire quadrant of the universe and had a huge appetite and their control of chaos was so great that it was rumored that these Lords could create black holes that could swallow planets in a few years.

A black hole was no joke!   

Vampire lords were not funny!

“Impossible!” All imperial guards refused to believe that a Vampire Lord could be after such an attack. It could be an Earl or even a Duke, but a Vampire Lord would have no interest in an Omega. 

Vampires loved two things in their existence, they loved to eat the energy of chaos and they loved the blood of the Alphas that contained a lot of Yang energy. Chaos has all kinds of energy mixed in, but the Yang energy was warm and it was as if vampires could feel all this heat, which was a pleasure for vampires living in the cold chaos. 

So it made no sense for vampires to attack an Omega, what was their vampire leader thinking?

While everyone was dealing with the hijackers, Odile Azikiwe held Mu Liang in his arms, although Mu Liang was tall for a Recessive Omega, due to the elf genes, he was light in Odile's arms. 

Even with all this excitement Mu Liang remained sleeping peacefully, his breathing was calm, as if the world was not being thrown into chaos right now. 

Odile felt a little angry and wanted to pinch Mu Liang's pale cheeks just to make him wake up, but Mu Liang's hand clung to his clothing tightly, Mu Liang's sweet scent seemed like some kind of spell that made him feel his anger cooled and his heart filled with heat. 

“Even when you're sleeping, chaos is generated around you” Odile grunted in Mu Liang's ear, which seemed very sensitive to Odile's breath, as his long ears moved slightly, which caused Odile to smile without even him to perceive. 

Odile Azikiwe did not realize that the bandits had been taken and that Zatrara's imperial guards were watching him hold the precious fourth imperial prince of his family. 

Odile was debating whether or not to kiss Mu Liang's neck, as the sweet scent seemed to have grown stronger, which could be a reaction to his body's Yang energy. 

Well, he didn't wake up with all that noise, so I guess a kiss won't make a difference… It's better than letting him feel uncomfortable when he wakes up, Odile thought, looking into Mu Liang's beautiful, peaceful face. 

When an Omega interacts with an Extreme Alpha it can cause discomfort, but when it is a Recessive Omega it can cause that Recessive Omega's body to generate more Yin energy to balance the environment. 

Generally, the Recessive Omega is rewarding the Extreme Alpha with some intimate affection or sharing yang energy directly with that Recessive Omega. After years of evolution, what was supposed to be a reward became virtually mandatory between Extreme Alphas and Recessive Omegas. 

Odile kissed Mu Liang's neck, right where the hormone-producing gland was. The kiss was a little long and left a soft pink mark on that soft part of the neck. 

Sure, Odile as Extreme Alpha felt very pleased, that was a bit irrational, but it comes with the burden of being an Extreme Alpha. 

When Odile Azikiwe finally returned to his reason and realized that he was being faced by the guards of the Zatrara empire, he did not feel shy at all and did not give Mu Liang to them. 

Odile has personally put Mu Liang in the nutrition capsule. He gently placed Mu Liang in the capsule and stared for a while at the handsome image of the man. Mu Liang was truly a beauty, even asleep he seemed extremely soft and that caused people's hearts to ripple. 

 They had never met face to face, Odile Azikiwe had just seen a few videos and photos of Mu Liang, the same thing went for Mu Liang. Their first meeting was two weeks ago, but this horrible incident happened with the strange soul-eating worm. 

Odile couldn't resist that soft, tranquil face, so he did something he always wanted to do. His large, calloused hand cupped Mu Liang's face, gently caressing the half-elf's pale cheek. 

It was at that moment that Mu Liang opened his beautiful blue eyes. 

Odile: (...)

He couldn't believe that after all this noise, this fourth half-elf imperial prince would wake up now when he just patted his cheek!

Zatrara Imperial Guards: (...)

This is our fourth prince! He is really an omega sensitive to the danger of this scary alpha!

The Viscount and Count of the vampire hierarchy when they turn into battle would be. So, this in my mind.

 

Hello, here is the author!
Our ML is cute and a little suspicious.
But definitely hot.
A little spoiler ... Don't expect the business of virginity and chastity from the main couple.
I believe that having sex and getting to know each other better also works very well.
And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors these are unedited chapters.

Thanks for reading the novel!
PATREON: https: //www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

30