16. Filled with Satisfaction (Part 1)
2.7k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Filled with Satisfaction (Part 1)

Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

R18

Mu Liang had his chaotic mind only with the desire for Odile to get inside him and mark him on the neck, the desire uncontrollable. It was as if your life depended on it! 

So he didn't hesitate to use his hand to smash both sides of his ass into the general's big penis, placing the big penis between the two soft peaches, making rhythmic movements… Well, it was a kind of masturbation…

If anyone asks Mu Liang… He would not know why he had done such an uncommon and shameless act!

Odile almost freaked out seeing Mu Liang doing this, the two soft flesh rubbing against his cock and crushing it, that was maddening! 

General zerg took Mu Liang's long silky hair by pulling with some force, his mouth biting his right pointed ear, making Mu Liang more excited and moaning like a helpless animal. 

Biting the ears of someone who had blood elf… Ahhh, it was very mean!

“Odile… Please help me! Put it there… I want you in! ”Mu Liang asked as he continued to masturbate Odile using his two soft peaches. The movements of his hips had a fast pace and seemed mesmerizing. 

"Put what and where?" Asked General Zerg with malice, nibbling the tip of Mu Liang's ear. 

“Put your dick… Nann… don't be mean… put your dick on mine… nannn” Mu Liang couldn't finish the sentence, because Odile's finger suddenly entered his chrysanthemum. His damp hole shuddered and his collapsed soldier was now standing again, greeting Odile between Mu Liang's mid-legs. 

“I didn't understand what you said…. Let's say it again… ”Odile's voice was hoarse and dangerous, the movement of his fingers fast and reaching Mu Liang's point of pleasure over and over, making Mu Liang moan louder and louder. 

Only the emptiness in his womb disturbed Mu Liang even more!

“I want your dick in… .. nannnn…. I want your…. nannnnn…. on mine …. Per…. please…. ”Mu Liang could not speak correctly, because Odile placed the second and third fingers inside the chrysanthemum, increasing the speed of the fingers, making the moans louder and the reason for Mu Liang to fade. 

Mu Liang felt that if this general zerg didn't stick this stick of flesh inside him, he would die right there! 

"Put your cock inside me!" Mu Liang shouted in despair, the emptiness in his belly was getting bigger and even hurt, his chrysanthemum trembled unsatisfied ... He wanted something much bigger there!

A red aura permeated the entire room, this was the aura of a mating Demon Zerg, which served to drive people away from the environment. If someone entered the environment at this time would put their life at risk.

The Demon Zergs were very territorialist, especially if they were mating with their partners, so if someone entered now they would be attacked with a wave of Yang energy that could lead to their collapse or death!

Imperial Guards Zatrara: (...)

We were already outside! Why use something so dangerous?

The imperial guards that protected Mu Liang were all normal alphas, how could they long resist the scent of a Recessive Omega's estrus?

Soon they left the room and took their vaccines so that they themselves would not enter the alpha-estrus period, otherwise, it would be a mess of hell. Those who were married wouldn't have much trouble controlling themselves, they just needed to masturbate a little and things got better. 

Already the single people… It was a one-way street to hell.

Do not think, that just because they are Alphas will not have the same problems as the omegas! It would be a bloody mess, as they could try to mark betas and omega if they went into estrus at this time.

This was a crime in the New Age!

Scoring without consent was a crime punishable by an astronomical financial fine! Besides, it could even lead to jail!

Not to mention sex without consent!

>>> Law No. 400 of the Intergalactic Penal Code: It is subject to the penalty of exile or forced labor or forced labor in exile, the citizen who is under the law and protection of the Intergalactic Code whose offenses are listed below:

I - Rape (see Law No. 30 of the Intergalactic Penal Code for detailed information on the scope of rape);

II - Rape during the Estrus (See Law No. 40 of the Intergalactic Civil Code or Law No. 5 of the Intergalactic Health Constitution, see Chapter 3 on the omega, for more information on what fits as Estro); 

III - Marking during Rape (See Law No. 50 of the Intergalactic Civil Code or Law No. 7 of the Intergalactic Health Constitution, see Chapter 3 on omegas for more information on what falls under Marking);

IV - Murder of Spouse during Estro¹ (See Law No. 1 of the Intergalactic Penal Code, Chapter 1 for information on what fits murders);

V - Cause humiliation during the Estrus period (See Law No. 100 of the Intergalactic Civil Code, Chapter 2 on individual rights for the information on what falls under humiliation and damage to one's image); 

VI - Use items that force the estrus period (See Law No. 10 of the Intergalactic Health Code on what fits as items that cause the estrus period).

¹ A) In item IV there are exceptions for the spouse who was externally influenced during the Estro period, such as drugs, mind-controlling chips, etc.

  1. B) Penalties may only be applied after three trials in which at least two are the guilty verdict. 
  2. C) The three trials must take place within 1 to 2 years after identifying the alleged culprit after the investigations are completed.
  3. D) Judgments must be conducted with different jurors at each new trial.
  4. E) The jury will deliberate on the culpability of the accused in a separate room closed to any means of communication.  
  5. F) The judge will be the one who sets the sentence after the outcome of the jury's decision is disclosed. <<<<<<<<

 

When the guards thought of the ZEFH Alliance Intergalactic Code, these imperial guards had cold goosebumps all over their bodies. The Intergalactic Code was very heavy in its sentences. 

The ZEFH Alliance is the union of the four dominant species (Zergs, Elves, Beastmen, and Humans) to establish peace and stability for the common people. Each species has its own laws, but these laws must follow the guidelines of these codes and the Intergalactic Constitution. 

On the planets, there were not just one species, so it is fair and sensible to create a constitution that houses all species, with rights and duties guaranteed. In addition, impartiality is required to deal with so many species, so it was normal for criminals to be tried outside their home planets or off-site where the crimes were committed.

Of course, the police were not the same as before, but this will be mentioned at another time.  

Returning to Zatrara's imperial guards who sighed with relief at being out of Mu Liang's pheromone-filled room.

Zatrara's imperial guards were already accustomed to Mu Liang's hectic life, so long as he did not endanger this prince's life, the guards pretended to see nothing. 

Mu Liang was not a reserved and chaste omega, far from it! He always sought partners to satisfy his high libido! 

So they didn't wonder at Mu Liang's haggard way with General Zerg since he was also Mu Liang's type… that was having the instrument down there big… Cough… Cough… Zatrara's imperial guards blushed a little embarrassed when they had a similar thought, they all stared at each other, and then they looked away, embarrassed to stare at the sterile white marble wall of the hospital.

 Adding more… General Zerg was Mu Liang's fiancé, so they thought there was no big deal about them doing this or that before the wedding.

 

Hello readers!
Here is the author!
Thanks for reading the novel!
Attached in the chapter are the images that I as an author think appear with the characters of this novel.
Odile Azikiwe e Mu Liang.

OdileMu Liang

I hope everyone is enjoying the novel, it is a little different from the omegas worlds, as the omegas' lives are much easier and they are more powerful.
Remember to visit my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon

Tiers: $ 2.00 >>>> 4 chapters in advance;
$ 4,00 >>>>>> 6 chapters in advance;
$ 6,00 >>>>>> 8 chapters in advance.

26