21. Does my body have an FFF rating?
1.8k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Does my body have an FFF rating?

Advanced chapters visit my PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
4 chapters in advance - $ 2.00
6 chapters in advance - $ 4.00
8 chapters in advance - $ 6.00.

Alessandra-066 was silent for a moment as if hesitating to talk about it, but she took a deep breath and began to speak:

“Well, the bodies in this world have their classifications and mental power as well. Extreme Alphas have the best bodies and Recessive Omegas have the worst bodies. This is not to say that their bodies are defective, superior or inferior, but that both genders start at a different level of cultivation. Simply put, the Extreme Alpha is already at the Immortal Realms level and the Recessive Omega is already at the Qi Refine Realms level, ”said Alessandra trying to ease understanding for a Mu Liang soul that came from a different world. 

“I get it now, but that doesn't change the fact that you gave me a cultivation book that teaches me how to cultivate to have a propitious body for cultivating with cosmic energy… Shouldn't my body ever cultivate cosmic energy automatically? Mu Liang asks suspiciously. What was normal, after all, this body is originally from this world, so it should be simple for him to start cultivating from the Qi Refine Realms, right?

“That would be true if it weren't for your unique constitution. The legendary FFF body is not a very good thing. Let me first explain how body classification works… You see, bodies are rated for Agility, Perception, and Strength. The letters S through D represent the ratings for these three items. ”Alessandra-066 said, activating a screen refined plasma in the air and showing the data to Mu Liang.

The data had the bodies of the three genders, also divided into female and male. Beside each example of the bodies were some data and graphs. 

“When I claim that the Extreme Alpha has an SSS body, I mean that it has top marks on all three items, look at this data,” said Alessandra-066 pulling the information in a zoom. 

>>>>>> ALPHA-EXTREME: STANDARD SAMPLE <<<<<<

  • Rating: Perfect (SSS body + SS Mental Power)
  • Body: (S) Agility; (S) Perception; (S)Strength
  • Mental Power: (S) Logical Thinking; (S) quick thinking; (A) Creative Thinking.
  • Element Control: Species Dependent
  • Mecha Control: Ideal
  • Mecha Rating: (data not available) 
  • Mecha Compatibility Rating: 80% (without training or supplements)
  •  Genetic Combination: + 90% Compatibility with the System Xenon Intergalactic Union Weddings.
  • Cultivation Speed: First Row (SS)
  • Cultivation Type: (S) Normal Cultivation; (S) Double Cultivation); (A) Soul Cultivation Soul
  • Strength: Depends on the cultivation method may vary between A and SS in classification.
  • Soul Power: (?) Wit; (?) Charisma; (?) Attractiveness; (?) Reading of Universal Truth.
  • Reproductive Capacity: (SSS) Omega Recessive; (SSS) Variable Omega; (SS) Extreme Alpha; (CC) Receptive Omega (C) Alphas; (D) Betas; (F) Eccentric Alphas.
  • Energy Production: Yang 
  • Segmentation Law: Species Dependent.
  • Cultivation Law: Depends on Species.

 

“Now I will show you the data of a normal Recessive Omega, so you will understand a little better about the ratings between genders,” said Alessandra-066, moving her wrist to change the information on the transparent plasma screen.

 

>>>>> RECESSIVE OMEGA: STANDARD SAMPLE <<<<<

  • Rating: Perfect (BBB body + SSS Mental Power)
  • Body: (B) Agility; (B) perception; (B)Strength
  • Mental Power: (S) Logical Thinking; (S) quick thinking; (S) Creative Thinking.
  • Element Control: Species Dependent
  • Mecha Control: Poor
  • Mecha Rating: (data not available) 
  • Mecha Compatibility Rating: 30% Compatible (without training and supplements)
  •  Genetic Combination: + 90% System Compatibility Intergalactic Union of Marriages.
  • Cultivation Speed: First Row (SSS)
  • Cultivation Type: (S) Normal Cultivation; (S) Double Cultivation); (S) Soul Cultivation Soul
  • Strength: Depends on the cultivation method may vary between A and SS in classification.
  • Soul Power: (?) Wit; (?) Charisma; (?) Attractiveness; (?) Reading of Universal Truth.
  • Reproductive Capacity: (SSS) Extreme Alpha; (SS) Variable Omega; (S) Extreme Alpha; (CC) Alphas; (D) receptive omega; (F) betas; (F) Eccentric Alphas.
  • Energy Production: Yin (Law of Order) 
  • Segmentation Law: Depends on Species.
  • Cultivation Law: Depends on Species.

“Now you understand about the ratings?” Alessandra-066 asked, moving her strong wrist. Since the environment seemed lit up like a spring morning, Alessandra's black skin seemed to glow a little and the amber eyes had a mysterious glow from the use of the system itself. 

“I understood a little. But in the data, I only saw a single 'F' note that was in reproductive capacity. But you explained that from the letter S to D the body levels are set, so what does the letter 'F' mean in all this? ”Mu Liang asked, feeling discomfort in his heart. 

“In the case of Reproductive Capacity 'F', it is impossible to reproduce Extreme Alpha with Eccentric Alpha or Recessive Omega with Eccentric Alpha because of the genetic dysfunction of the Eccentric Alpha body. In the case of the Betas, the mental strength of the Betas is not compatible with that of the Recessive Omega and the Extreme Alpha. ”Alessandra briefly explained this small exception to the“ F ”classification.

"So does my body being FFF mean it's a useless body?" Asked Mu Liang with a bad feeling in his chest. He had been a talented young cultivator… If he had a useless body for cultivation, wouldn't he be an apathetic and laughable person?

“Yes, your body is not suitable for the common cultivation of this world. Therefore, you should start practicing from this first volume. First, you must strengthen your body so that it reaches at least the AAA rating to start cultivating. If you get an ASA or AAS rating… you can smoothly follow the path of martial cultivation. Look here the state of your body. ”Alessandra-066 spoke moving her wrist again and bringing a new plasma screen image with Mu Liang's body data.

>>>>> RECESSIVE OMEGA: MU LIANG <<<<<

 

  • Classification: Abnormal (FFF body + SSSS Mental Power)
  • Body: (F) Agility; (F) Perception; (F)Strength
  • Mental Power: (S) Logical Thinking; (S) quick thinking; (S) creative thinking; (S) Telekinetic Power
  • Element Control: All Elements (blood-elf)
  • Mecha Control: None (broken body)
  • Mecha Rating: (data not available) 
  • Mecha Compatibility Rating: 0% Compatibility
  •  Genetic Combination: + 90% compatibility under Xenon Intergalactic Union Marriage System.
  • Cultivation Speed: Abnormal (Estrus Period)
  • Cultivation Type: (?) Normal Cultivation; (SSS) Double Cultivation); (Already perfect) Soul Cultivation Soul
  • Strength: SSSS (powered by the gods)
  • Soul Power: (S) Wit; (S) Charisma; (S) attractiveness; (S) Universal Truth Reading (blessed by a god)
  • Reproductive Capacity: (SSS) Extreme Alpha; (SS) Variable Omega; (S) Extreme Alpha; (CC) Alphas (D) Omega receptive; (F) betas; (F) Eccentric Alphas.
  • Energy Production: Yin (Nine Ice Phoenix Transformations) 
  • Segmentation Law: Divine Law (Blessed by a God)
  • Cultivation Law: Order Law (Elven Lineage)

“Do you see the F classification where you are? In other words, your body was born broken. This doesn't make much difference to you as an imperial prince and recessive omega. As long as your reproductive capacity is unaffected and your mental power is superior to others. That means you would never be despised in today's society, ”Alessandra said showing Mu Liang's body in a 3D version.

"Of course, if you want to ride a mecha all your life, then you should start training quickly using this cultivation method," Alessandra said handing the book back to Mu Liang. 

“Why not just be a little rice worm and roll in my family money? What does it matter if I am a martial cultivator now? ”Mu Liang said discouraged. 

Today he discovered that he was a shameless man who had sex like a rabbit, that he could have gotten pregnant and now that his body was a waste…. No talent for martial cultivation!

With so many successive blows that he would have to undergo torturous training to become just a normal person, only for years later to cultivate on the martial path? 

Perhaps he would not even reach the point of having a body suitable for martial cultivation!

The plasma screens that I talked about in the text actually look something like this. Similar to hologram screens.

Hello here is the author!
Thanks for reading, bookmarking and commenting.
This is Friday's publication.
Now only Monday!
Advanced chapters visit my PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/Take_the_Moon
4 chapters in advance - $ 2.00
6 chapters in advance - $ 4.00
8 chapters in advance - $ 6.00.

Support the novel. Thank you, see you soon!

22