P001 – Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons
1.3k 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Please don't expect stable update for this series...

Neo Domino City.

The sun has fallen and night has risen. But, the light in the city still continue to shine brightly. Not even one second, Neo Domino City lost its radiance. It never sleeps and constantly on the pulse, always continue to grow.

A man in his 20-30 rides on his Duel Runner (D-Wheel) through the overpass in the suburbs. He drove slowly as he enjoyed the night atmosphere of the city.

"Haaah... at least my work is over, now I didn't have to exert myself for the rest of this month. Well, after a long time, I need to pent up my stress. Is there anyone nice to duel with me?"

The man muttered with a sigh. Even though he got his long-awaited day-off, but he got no one to duel with. He took out a cigarette and lit it up. But before he could smoke it, he noticed a certain sound behind him.

A sound of D-Wheel.

When he looked at the rear-view mirror, the duelist behind him sent him a challenge request.

"Oh, a challenge? I accept!"

The man activated the [Speed World 2] card and after activating it, a voice come out from his D-Wheel.

[Duel Mode on - Auto Pilot, standby]

Aki
Jason
: 4000 LP
: 4000 LP

The name of the opponent appeared in the man... Jason's D-Wheel.

"Duel" x2

Both of them shouted at the same time and draw 5 cards. The challenger, Aki's D-Wheel went past Jason's D-Wheel by speed. Aki got the first turn. She stabilized her speed and draw 1 card.

At each Standby Phase, after drawing a card, both player have their Speed Counter increases by 1. Spell cards can only be used if they have a certain point of Speed Counter.

And lastly, other than Speed Spell Card, other Spell card cannot be used.

"I'll take the first move. I special summon [Quickdraw Synchron] by discarding a card, [Level Eater] to the GY (Graveyard)."

Aki shouted and her monster appeared from the green portal.

[Quickdraw Synchron  x5 / Wind / Machine / Tuner - ATK 700]

"Then, I normal summon [Mathematician] and activate it's effect. When this card is summoned, I can send one Level 4 or lower monster from my Deck to GY. I send [Jet Synchron] to the GY."

An old man with long beard appeared.

[Mathematician x3 / Earth / Spellcaster - ATK 1500]

"From my GY, I activate [Level Eater]'s effect. By reducing [Quickdraw Synchron] level by 1, I can Special Summon it."

A little bug appeared from the portal and blasted through [Quickdraw Synchron], took one of its and a star symbol appeared on the back of the bug.

[Level Eater x1 / Dark / Insect - DEF 0]

[Quickdraw Synchron  x5 -> x4]

 

"Voice changer?" Jason frowned.

The duelist named Aki unexpectedly uses a voice changer to speak. But for what? To disguise herself?

He curiously peeked at Aki's direction. Now that he looked at her appearance, he immediately noticed and couldn't help but gasped. His opponent, is a little girl about 10-11 years old riding on a red D-Wheel. The helmet in her head makes him unable to see her face, but from her figure, she undoubtedly is just a loli!

"Hah? She is just a little girl?" Jason was startled.

He didn't expect his challenger is only a little girl that looked like elementary schooler.

However, duel is a duel. Jason shakes his head. Whether the opponent is an adult or a child, he didn't intend to holding back.

Meanwhile, Aki, done with her preparation, shouted.

"I tune level 1 [Level Eater] with level 4 [Quickdraw Synchron]! Gathered hope despair will evoke a new horizon! Synchro Summon! [Accel Synchron]!!"

Synchro Material: x1 + x4 = x5

[Quickdraw Synchron] disintegrates and become numerous green circle, enveloping [Level Eater] and both of them disappeared in the white light. A moment later, from inside the light a machine resembles a transformer come out.

[Accel Synchron x5 / Dark / Machine / Synchro / Tuner - DEF 2100]

"Synchro Tuner?" Jason become curious. 'The other monster is a lv3, most likely she intended to bring out a lv7 or lv8 monster. Why the heck she have to synchro summon another tuner instead of just summoning directly?'

"I'm not done yet, I tune lv3 [Mathematician] with lv5 [Accel Synchron]! Devil known as the King of Flies! Cast a cloud over this skin-crawling world! Synchro Summon! [Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons]!

Synchro Material: Dark Attribute Tuner x5 + x3 = x8

[Accel Synchron] turned into numerous green circles, enveloping the old man [Mathematician]. However, this time, the green light suddenly turned black and spreading in a huge area. A chunk of the suburbs instantly wrapped with a thick miasma, alerting the inhabitants nearby.

ROOOOOAAAAAARRR!!!

A huge black twin headed dragon appeared with indescribable pressure. It's roar loudly reverberated in the surrounding area, terrorizing people nearby.

[Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons x8 / Dark / Dragon / Synchro - ATK 3000]

"Wha?! What is this monster!" Jason flabbergasted.

ATK 3000 at the first turn!

"I set three cards and turn end! Go ahead, mister." Says Aki calmly.

"O..oh, yeah..." Jason immediately wake up from his stupor. He massages his forehead and sighed.

To think he had to face this monster in his first duel for so long...

"My turn! Draw!"

Aki
Jason
: 4000 LP / 1spc / 0 cards
: 4000 LP / 1spc / 6 cards

Jason looked at his cards in hand and smirked. 3000 ATK? Heh... Not a problem!

"From my hand, I Special Summon [Vice Dragon]! This card allows me to Special Summon it if only my opponent controls a monster while there is no monster in my field. However, if special summoned with this effect, it's ATK and DEF are halved. Appear! [Vice Dragon]!"

[Vice Dragon x5 / Dark / Dragon - ATK 2000 -> 1000]

"Next, I normal summon a Tuner monster, [Guerilla Kite]!"

[Guerilla Kite x4 / Fire / Fiend - ATK 1600 ]

 

'Aki' looked at Jason amusingly.

"Oh? Lv4 and 5... Do you intend to summon a lv9 Synchro monster, mister?" Says Aki with a smile.

"Correct! I will blow your lv8 Synchro with my lv9! Prepare yourself!" Jason replied.

"Heeh? Level is not an indicator for strength, mister!" Aki laughed.

"Hmph, you will know soon enough, girl! I tune [Vice Dragon] with [Guerilla Kite]! Mechanical dragon inheriting destructive power! Now, appear before me! Synchro Summon! [Vermillion Dragon Mech]!"

Synchro Material: x4+ x5 = x9

Both of Jason's monster disintegrates into light and a mechanized dragon with a tank lower-half appeared.

[Vermillion Dragon Mech x9 / Fire / Machine / Synchro - ATK 2700]

Aki snorted and quickly lose interest in it. She maneuvered her D-Wheel to the upper left of the overpass.

"It's ATK is just 2700, not a match with my Beelze."

Jason laughed.

"Hahaha, if you think ATK is everything, then too bad, you're wrong. At this moment, [Guerilla Kite]'s effect activated. When [Guerilla Kite] is sent to the GY, you will receive 500 damage. Taste that!"

A black vortex appeared and shoot out a blazing trail, hit Aki's D-Wheel.

Aki : 4000 LP -> 3500 LP

Aki
Jason
: 3500 LP / 1spc / 0 cards
: 4000 LP / 1spc / 4 cards

Jason let out a grin, thinking he had already gained an advantage.

"And then! I activate [Vermillion Dragon Mech]'s effect. By banishing 1 Tuner monster in my GY, Vermillion can destroy 1 card in the field. [Guerilla Kite], become Vermillion's ammo!! Vermillion! Destroy [Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons]! Blazing Laser Cannon!"

[Vermillion Dragon Mech] immediately point its muzzle to [Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons] and fired a concentrated laser beam.

BOOM!!!!!

The aftermath smoke filled the road, limiting the visibility. Fortunately, it didn't affect their D-Wheel autopilot system. Jason laughed with satisfaction.

"Heh, hahahaha.  Too bad for you, girl. This won't happen if you didn't let out your powerful monster so soon. Now, you lost your powerful monster. Vermillion! Dire..."

Before Jason could finish his sentence, the smoke cleared, revealing the unscathed [Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons]. Jason's face immediately paled.

"W... why...?" Jason couldn't believe his eyes.

"Mister, Beelze is indestructible, your monster effect has gone wasted." Aki answered.

"Ugh... Then I set a card face down and Turn End!"

Jason bit his lips. He clearly at a disadvantage. If he is not careful, he could lose anytime here.

'There is still another chance, my set Trap card is [Dimension Equilibrium]. If she destroys my Vermillion with her Beelze, I can end the Battle Phase immediately, revive Vermillion and banish Beelze in one fell swoop!'

"My turn! Draw!" Aki draw 1 card.

 

14