2 – Dilemmas
4.8k 6 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[System summary: The NTR system rewards the host for stealing other people's women. When successfully stealing someone's woman the system will steal the strongest skill or ability from the cuck in question. So steal their women, steal their abilities.]

"Wait what?!?" he said.

[Does the host want me to repeat the summary?]

"No, just how the fuck am I supposed to actually do that? I'm pathetic. I can't even get a girl period. Let alone one already in a relationship." he responds.

[This is not of concern to the NTR system]

"Just great." he said grumblingly.

[You are welcome host]

'Ok so it doesn't get sarcasm...' he thought.

[System has no conscience nor empathetic capability it can only respond to inquiries]

"Can you just tell me your functions?" he asked finally.

[Of course, the NTR system is able to show the host's status, abilities, relationship and hands out the rewards for stealing women]

[To view the status screen simply say or think status with the intent to open it]

'Ok, status.' Dave thought.

[Status Panel]

[Name: Dave Stiersen]

[Age: 17]

[Abilities:]

[None]

'Well, that explains a lot.' Dave thought to himself seeing his completely empty abilities section in depression. He didn't really need the system to confirm just how unexceptional in every way he was.

'Is there not some kind of welcoming package?' he asked the system.

[There is not]

'Well, guess a system is still better than the nothing at all I had before. However how am I supposed to achieve the things required for a reward?' he asked himself. He was having mixed feelings receiving a system, but nothing to actually help him use it.

'Well nothing I can do right now and I'm still exhausted.' he thought before closing his eyes again and finally drifting off to dream land.

The next morning it took a while for him to remember what had happened while he was trying to fall asleep and it took a few times of him opening and closing the status window for him to believe it hadn't been a dream after all. Something he still wasn't quite sure of. Maybe he had finally lost his sanity due to his depression. After all so far nothing had actually changed and it might all just be a delusion showing him the system. Outside of that he was still the same loser he was before last night.

He was thinking of all the women in his life and he was coming up blank. He wasn't close to any women and he was absolutely sure none of the women he knew had any interest in him as far as he had been able to tell. He was fairly certain since he wasn't dense and had had a reasonably normal love life his first life. Unless they were hiding it well he would have been able to tell if anyone had a crush on him. Not that he blamed them for none of them having an interest in his current self.

He walked into his class and was distracted staring at the girls in class trying to think of any way to use his new system, but was coming up blank. It was quite the harsh system for his current situation. His target would have to be a guy with some kind of exceptional aspect to himself that the system would acknowledge and steal if he succeeded in banging their girlfriend. However any truly impressive guy was likely going to have a similarly impressive girlfriend and how was he going to convince such a girl to sleep with him?

Due to his distraction he didn't notice a leg sticking out from one of the desks in front of where he was walking he felt a push from being which along with the outstretched leg ended up tripping him. It ended up with him banging into one of the desks and scraping him knee.

'That's going to leave a bruise later.' he thought to himself already numb to the bullying. Though the rage was still there it had been a long time since it had been hot and now it just simmered away.

"Watch where you are going dipshit!" he heard someone say.

It was Jeffrey one of his bullies. He had everything he wanted. He was exceptional academically, relatively attractive and had rich parents. This had also lead to him having a rather attractive girlfriend. It was actually a girl he had had a crush on when he first entered this high school, but they hadn't even spoken once. Jeffrey seemed to have noticed his crush though and bullied him relentlessly as if to punish Dave for the feelings he couldn't even control.

Dave just scurried away to his desk as he heard quite a few of his classmates snickering the loudest of them being Jeffrey who wasn't even trying to hide his amusement at the suffering he inflicted.

He had once loved the girl Jeffrey was with, Mara, but that had quickly been smothered after she started going out with Jeffrey. She might not outright participate in his bullying, however she was obviously aware of it and had done nothing about it despite her being the main reason why Jeffrey was bullying him so mercilessly for going on two years now. Instead she just ignored her part in it and enjoyed her status as the popular girl who was in a relationship with the most popular boy in class.

He spent the rest of the school days trying to pay more attention to the girls around him to see what opportunities their were and what could be gained even if he didn't have a clue how to achieve it just yet.

Mara was a good example. If he could fuck that slut could he get Jeffrey's academic capability? He might absolutely despise the guy, but there was no to question his genius as he always performed at the top of the year and he was fairly certain he didn't cheat.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon.

115