26 – Petty Revenge
2.6k 7 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whatever, if you run in to her tell her I'm looking for her," his father said in annoyance.

Dave firmly grasped Jackie's ass while pressing up against her back thrusting even deeper inside of her causing her to gasp.

"Ok, I will," he responded between his suppressed grunts.

From her expression and the response of her body he could see she was getting very close and struggling to stay on her legs. They couldn't risk his father hearing her if she couldn't hold back so he covered her mouth with his hand while continuing to pound away at her tightening pussy.

A shiver went through her entire body, her eyes rolled into the back of her sockets and he felt her pussy trying to milk him like crazy. Her saliva coated his hand as she kept moaning into it while cumming even harder than she usually did. He was happy he had covered her mouth, because there was no way she was managing to hold back her lurid moans enough to avoid getting caught.

He wondered how much of her pleasure came from the exhibitionist aspect and how much was due to it being his father than was the one that could catch them at any moment if they got too loud. He knew for himself it was definitely the pleasure of fucking his father's wife just on the other side of the door from him.

He sped up his thrusts, pounding away even harder at her quivering pussy and moments later sent himself over the edge too  which caused him explode deep inside of her filling her up. He didn't care about protection, hell getting her pregnant without his father being aware would just make the whole situation even better.

Both of them were getting off even more knowing they had been fucking just a few feet away from the target of their scorn.

She was panting, his cum dripping down her quivering legs.

She turned around hugging him tightly resting her head against his chest. "Oh my god. That was amazing," she whisper shouted.

They ended up finishing an actual shower to clean up after the mess they made. It took a while to make sure his father wasn't by the door or in the hallways before they managed to sneak out one at a time to avoid getting caught coming out of the bathroom together.

Dave went to the gym again that afternoon to go through some of the more advanced exercises he was shown the day before by the personal trainer. He actually spent a couple of hours there, he was going to make the most of his free access while he could. Though he was shooting for the permanent job after completing the course he didn't want to take any risks in case that didn't work out so he was going to squeeze every benefit he could out of it.

He even ran into the personal trainer again. It made sense for him to be there though. The weekends were probably prime time for a personal trainer with clients wanting to use their time off to get workouts in. That was one of the things that attracted him about the job after all.

They had a bit of a discussion about what he had read in the books so far impressing the trainer with how much he had managed to read when just a day had passed. The trainer was also happy to see his dedication, something that promised good things for the next class.

Kate had been texting him more frequently ever since they went on their "not date". He didn't mind the distraction between his workouts and she was being rather cute. He texted back with a smile before returning to his exercise. Between his situation at home and his goals for stealing more abilities his motivation for working out was near limitless.

He needed to make the most of the one ability he had gained so far to surpass his father for his and Jackie's sake. Meanwhile if he wanted to steal more women he would need to become exceptional in at least one way. Though through hard work like with Kate he would still be able to achieve results it was too slow for his tastes.

The more exceptional he was the easier it would be to take shortcuts though. When you were average, women would have all kinds of demands and requirements if you wanted to pursue them making things difficult. On the other hand if they felt they didn't deserve you many of them would throw themselves at you instead in the hopes of simply getting lucky and you giving them a shot.

Currently he was still firmly placed in the former camp, but he knew even an individual as awful as his father had managed to reach the latter category simply by virtue of his one overpowered ability. If he managed to make the most of the same ability he would be able to shift his situation. If he managed to get a few more abilities on top of that he could easily reach the latter camp.

After a good workout he went home to continue his studying the books for the trainer course. For now it was more important than his homework and he could always catch up on that once he managed to get an ability that would help him in that aspect so he didn't mind procrastinating on that aspect for the moment. He was always of the mind that it was best to put your effort where it would have most effect rather than using most of it to slightly shore up your weakest areas.

He would eventually have no weak areas being able to excel at everything with just a little effort, but that was still in the distant future and right now he needed to focus on making the most of the progress possible.

Since he wasn't able to spend the night with Jackie he ended up texting Kate until the early hours in the morning before both of them fell asleep.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 13+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Falling In Reverse - Various Tracks

91