31 – Give And Take
2.3k 8 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave could tell she was resisting her gag reflex as he could feel her throat resisting his cock as she impaled her face further on his cock causing it to writhe around him trying to force him back out.

Some tears streamed down her cheeks, but her eyes were still as determined as before if not more so.

She closed her eyes for a few moments adjusting to the new sensation. He could feel her throat relax a little after a few moments. When it did she started working her way up and down the length of his dick again now letting it enter her throat as she made her way even deeper onto his cock with every pass.

Dave panted as he could feel himself get closer and closer with her every ministration driving him forward. She was actually rapidly improving as she experimented with her lips, her tongue and the suction. He really had to commend her. When she first started he felt her teeth a few times, but she fixed that without him even needing to say anything.

He saw the hand she was resting on his thigh slip down and reach under her skirt. Moments later he could feel her moaning on his cock as she continued to work it while pleasuring herself. It added an extra level of pleasure both physically, but also mentally to have her literally moaning on his dick while pleasuring herself.

Her own pleasure seemed to spur her on as he noticed her ministrations on his cock grow even wilder and faster.

“I…I… I’m getting close,” he managed to get out between pants.

 Unlike what he expected she didn’t back off from his cock and instead continued just the way she had been her lips still wrapped just as tightly around his cock when she finally sent him over the edge, gulping down every spurt of cum he unleashed into her mouth.

It seemed someone had been watching porn, because rather than swallow the last bit she let go of his cock with a pop of her lips then opened her mouth showing her tongue covered in the last of his cum with a fervent look in her eyes and a sheen on her skin from a mixture of tears and sweat. It looked like the ordeal had been quite exhausting.

She looked up at him like she wanted praise so despite his embarrassment he said: “Good girl. Go ahead and swallow.”

He was amazed having said the kind of words he had heard plenty, but never imagined coming from his mouth.

She looked rather happy as soon as he had and swallowed the last of his load eagerly. He had only just finished and she was already turning him on again. She seemed like a natural despite the beginning indicating this was her first time. A little dedication went a long way.

It seemed like she had enjoyed it, but he knew she hadn’t had enough time to finish herself.

"It's only fair if I help you finish too after you did that," he said with a smirk.

He stood up and pulled his pants up before swapping positions with her seating her on the toilet instead.

He kneeled down giving him a good view of her thoroughly soaked panties. He didn't hesitate though and hooked the panties with his thumb pulling it aside to finally reveal her glistening pussy. It was completely bare and with the sheen of her arousal looked rather appetising.

When he looked back up at her he could see her giving him a shy and slightly insecure look.

"It's cute," he teased just making her even worse though he succeeded in making her look less insecure.

"Don't tease me," she whispered so quietly he could barely hear it.

He licked his lips in anticipation and dove in immediately. His tongue gently parted her lips exploring her pussy. He was glad to find she tasted fresh the scent of her arousal tempting him to dive deeper.

Her other lips parted too ragged breaths escaping her lips broken up by soft moans she was doing her best to subdue. It was unlike anything she had felt before and she was quickly getting addicted to the sensation.

His tongue slipped upwards reaching her clit. He teased her by slowly circling around it with the tip of his tongue slowly driving her wil until he finally flicked it playfully causing a loud moan to escape her lips unintentionally. She immediately covered her mouth with her hands while her body trembled in pleasure.

His hand slid up the inside of her thigh. His rangers parted her pussy slowly slipping one of his fingers inside of her, her juices quickly soaking his hand, while his tongue continued to tease her clit driving her to new heights.

She adjusted to the one finger quite easily allowing to alternate between thrusting his finger in deeper and using it to attack her g-spot. Meanwhile his tongue continued its assault on her clit. He could feel shivers coursing through her entire body constantly as she couldn’t resist the pleasure. It took everything for her to just not moan and scream aloud.

Once she seemed to have fully adjusted to the first finger allowing him to thrust it without much resistance he added a second to increase the pleasure even more as both scratched at her g-spot.

Her legs started closing involuntarily letting him know she was getting very close her body shaking more and more frequently as the pleasure coursed through it until she couldn’t hold it back anymore. She pushed his head even deeper into her pussy using her one free hand that wasn’t blocking her moans. Her legs squeezed his head tightly and he could hear a prolonged muffled moan escape her lips despite her best efforts as her entire body shook violently.

There were a few more quakes of pleasure before she finally went slack her legs releasing his captured head.

Looking up at her he could see her panting heavily, her eyes slightly unfocused while she recovered from her violent climax.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 13+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: I Prevail - Various Tracks, Motionless In White - Cyberhex, Bring Me The Horizon - In The Dark, Bring Me The Horizon ft. BABYMETAL - Kingslayer

100