41 – Many Surprises
1.7k 14 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where's the shower?" he asked her in a whisper.

"Down the hall on the left," she mumbled in response.

He raised the comforter back over her.

"Ok, you get some more sleep," he told her.

She just hummed and snuggled deeper into the comforter still exhausted after everything that had happened.

It wasn't hard to find the shower and Dave jumped in taking a quick shower to wash away the funk that was all over his body despite having been washed just a couple hours ago.

On his way back to Kate's room one of the other doors suddenly opened, a light shining into the hallway.

A thick mature woman in a black sheer negligee that did little to hide her large breasts and curvy waist was staring at him stunned. Her face looked a little like Kate's and she had the same chestnut brown hair. He was fairly certain it was her mom, but why was she looking so stunned?

He looked down to realise he hadn't even gotten dressed and had walked to and from the shower completely naked. He hadn't thought about other people since he hadn't actually met anyone else from the moment Kate took him to her home. The possibility of someone else being there had simply slipped his mind.

He could see her eyes travel down his body until it settled on his crotch. A heavy blush erupted on her cheeks.

Before he could even say anything to defend himself she closed the door between them without warning.

'Uhm... ok... that was awkward,' he thought to himself. Nothing he could do bout it now though.

When he got back to Kate's room he wanted to get dressed again, but couldn't find his clothes anywhere.

Giving up he just spent the time reading ebooks for his physical trainer class waiting for Kate to wake up.

Kate finally woke up and looked up at him with a heavy blush realising everything that had happened the night before. She didn't seem opposed to as she cuddled up closer raising her face towards him with closed eyes waiting for him.

He smiled giving her a gentle kiss on her waiting lips.

"Good morning. Feeling better now?" he asked her.

"Mmmm... sore. You?" she said still blushing.

Dave decided to say nothing about running into what was probably her mom while naked. He'd just wait to see if her mom even brought it up.

"I'm sore too, for other reasons though," he said smirking at her which only made her more embarrassed. It seemed the bold girl from last night was gone. He suspected she would soon be back again though.

"So... as much as I enjoy both of us being naked, where are my clothes?" he asked her.

"Oh, I put them in the wash yesterday since they were covered in dirt and blood. The blood might not come out completely though," she said.

"Let me go grab them," she said with an excited smile.

She quickly dressed herself and came back with his clothes shortly after.

Aside from a few brown spots where some blood had dripped on them they seemed to be fine. He took the opportunity to get a quick workout in, but went light as he was still sore all over from the beating he had received. The vigorous sex probably hadn't been great for his recovery either, but it was very much worth it.

Breakfast was awkward as Kate's mom still seemed to be embarrassed, but was glancing at him a lot. The moment he looked back at her she looked away though. Kate didn't seem to notice though as she was too distracted with her own embarrassment and was only paying attention to Dave.

For the first time since starting Dave had to skip his morning jog, walking to school together with Kate for a change instead. Although it didn't go with his usual routine, it might not be a bad thing to do sometimes. It was a fresh experience, something that had never happened before.

When they walked through the school gate some of the other students seemed surprised to see them arrive together though. Between him coming to school with a girl and looking worse for wear making it quite obvious he had been in a fight he was sure the rumour mill was already spinning up like mad.

This probably meant Kate's boyfriend Brad would soon find out about them coming to school together and cause further problems. However, now that he had already stolen his ability he wasn't concerned anymore. Whether he caused problems or even broke up with Kate it no longer mattered to Dave. He was only concerned about Kate and Brad breaking up before because he wasn't sure if the system would still reward him for cucking Brad if they broke up before he sealed the deal with Kate.

The story was entirely different now though so he didn't care whether rumours would spread about what lead them to come to school together. He welcomed her soon to be ex coming to look for trouble. After all he had to make him very aware that Kate was his now and unlike that cuck he didn't share what was his. He wasn't worried about retaliation either. Unlike some of his bullies Brad wasn't popular, wasn't physically strong, and didn't have some kind of background he needed to beware of. Brad was just an average guy who did pretty decent at school, but not enough to stand out. 

Dave smirked and actually grabbed hold of Kate's hand while they walked to the classroom. She blushed heavily, but didn't resist. How could she after what they had just done?

Their class was rather stunned to see them enter that way. Between Dave's reputation and the fact that they knew Kate was dating Brad this was unexpected even taking in account that Dave and Kate had been hanging out lately. Most thought they were just friends.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Fame On Fire - Various Tracks

71