46 – Stress Release Part 2
1.4k 2 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aah... yes... right there," Jackie moaned.

Dave trailed kisses down her neck , shoulder and chest. He slipped her unhooked bra off entirely and threw it to the ground. Now that her breasts were freed he flicked his tongue across her nipple causing a shiver to travel up her back.

Spurred on by his actions she started grinding her hips driving him deep inside of her. She grabbed her other breast with her hand playing with it herself, her other hand on his chest for balance.

He nipped the nipple he was teasing playfully.

She rocked on him like she was at the rodeo and he just sat there for the show, her breasts bouncing up and down in front of him as she moaned like a bitch in heat.

"Ahn... ahn... fuck! Yes! YES! Ahn!..." she moaned along with every move of her hips, her eyes in an unfocused stare at the ceiling. Her tongue was out of her mouth and she was practically panting in ecstasy. The only thing she could think about right now was that very moment, immersed in pleasure, and she loved it.

She leaned back giving her enough room to slip her hand between her legs and started to tease her clit. Her movements become wilder and she switched from grinding on his dick to lifting herself up and dropping down on his dick which was rapidly sending them both towards their climax.

Dave grabbed onto her ass firmly and started to thrust back up at her trying to match his own movements with hers.

"Yes... oh... yes... more..." she moaned.

His hands pulled her down onto him with every thrust. She closed her eyes and her hand became even rougher with her clit.

"Mmmm yes!" she moaned.

She suddenly stiffened and her hips bucked. He could feel her pussy tighten around him rapidly. After a few moments of bliss she collapsed against him her breasts pressed up against his chest and her matted hair cascading down onto him.

He hand't finished yet, but was so close, so he took over thrusting up into her sopping pussy with abandon.

It didn't take him long before he joined her shooting his load into her without concern while panting heavily.

She looked deep into his eyes and was still recovering from both her climax and exhaustion.

"That... was... amazing," she said between gasps for air.

"Yeah it was," he said with a light smirk.

He gently stroked the back of her head. She closed her eyes in enjoyment, savouring the moment.

Once they recovered enough he brought her upstairs to the bathroom where they enjoyed a hot bath in each others arms while washing one another before heading to the master bedroom.

He pressed her down on the bed kissing her passionately, exploring her naked body with his hands.

"Mmm.. I want you," she whispered.

He trailed kisses up her abdomen, chest, neck and finally kissed her lips.

After the broke the kiss she tried pulling him closer, but he smirked while resisting.

He grabbed her hips, lifted her up and flipped her onto her knees.

She stabilised herself on her knees and grabbed on to the headboard looking back at him positioning himself behind her. "Oh my... take me!" she said with a lurid smile. 

Dave didn't waste any time. He grabbed her hip with one hand while lining his dick up with her already wet slit pussy.

His cock head slowly spread her pussy lips slipping into her inch by inch until his entire shaft was buried deep inside of her.

"Oh! Yes!... Deeper. Deeper!" she moaned out loudly.

He started thrusting into her, her ass resounding with a slap every time they collided with his abs. His dick was hitting her g-spot just right. She matched his movements slamming back into him with every of his thrusts trying to feel him as deep as possible.

He watched her ass almost mesmerised as a ripple travelled through it every time he bottomed out inside of her. Unable to help himself he lifted his hand bringing it down firmly on her ass.

*SMACK*

He could feel her pussy clench his dick even harder when he did. "Fuck! Yes!" she moaned out.

"Ahn.. harder!" she moaned.

He ran his hand up her back until it reached the base of her head where her grabbed her hair turning his hand to get a good firm grip and pulled her back some to match his thrust. He head craned back with her eyes losing focus and her mouth open wide due to her panting.

"Oh... fuck.. yes! More!" she moaned even louder.

One of her hands let go of the headboard and slipped between her legs to play with her clit.

He could feel himself get closer, his thrusts sped up becoming even more fervent. The bed was moving along with their wild motions, the headboard knocking against the wall loudly.

Between the slapping of their hips, her moans, the creaking of the bed and the knocking of the headboard there was a veritable cacophony of noise resounding in the bedroom along with them in the throws of passion.

Jackie's back suddenly arched back. "Ahh... yes.. I-I... I'm cum...cumming...ahh!" she moaned.

He could feel her pussy tighten around him as she came which helped send him over the edge right after her. He shot a load deep inside of her as he thrust himself as deep as possible.

Her hair slipped from his hand allowing her to slump forward into the pillows. He pulled out of her and collapsed beside. They were both panting in exhaustion.

She rolled around onto her side looking deep into his eyes with a light exhausted smile playing on her lips. She curled up against his chest allowing him to wrap his arm around her to pull her closer. Within just a few moments her breathing calmed down as she drifted off to sleep. He smiled watching her cute face and gently rubbing her back until he fell asleep too.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Pierce The Veil - Various Tracks

63