59 – Stress Release
1.1k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dave's hand slowly slipped up along Jackie's smooth abdomen until it reached her breasts grabbing it, playfully massaging it until he got his fill of them.

A shiver travelled through her body. "Ahn..." she moaned quietly.

He leaned up and pressed his lips against her shoulder slowly trailing kisses up her neck until he reached the base of her ear. He could smell a fresh slightly sweet scent coming from her hair.

She seemed to be getting into it more if the way she was grinding her plump ass against his hardening dick was any indication.

He nibbled on her earlobe playfully eliciting more moans along with a giggle to escape her lips. "Ah.. mmm.. that's... ticklish," she gasped.

His free hand slipped down between her legs. He could feel she was already quite wet despite them barely having started. Her breath hitched as his fingers brushed along her already soaked lower lips. She bucked her hips up against his hand as if to spur him on.

At the same he suddenly lightly tweaked her nipple causing her to gasp.

"Mmmm... please don't tease me," she moaned erotically between her laboured breaths.

His hand slipped from her breast, up her chest, past her collar bone and settled around her neck gripping it firmly, but not painfully so as he pulled her back against him.

She bit her lower lip. She really wanted to kiss him, but couldn't with their current position.

His finger parted the lips of her pussy tenderly massaging her insides alternating between exploring her depths while slipping up to her clit to tease her further.

She rolled her hips against his hand. "Mmm... yes... deeper," she moaned. She tried biting her lips to contain her moans, but it was only a little successful.

He couldn't help himself and moved his lips down her neck again where he sucked hard leaving a hickey right at the base of her neck.

She gasped from the sudden sharp sensation.

Since he was behind her she was struggling about what to do with her hands, but it didn't take her long to find something as she instead started playing with her own breasts matching his rhythm between her legs.

"Ah yes... right there," she moaned.

"Mmmm... I want you," he murmured in her ear his dick still grinding up against her.

"I can't wait any longer," she said eagerly. 

His hand slipped out from her lips getting a firm grip on her hips.

She bent forwards showing off her ass. Then grabbed one of her ass cheeks pulling it aside to reveal her already dripping pussy and a hint of her asshole. She looked back at him with a mixture of teasing and horny expression.

He lined his cock head up with her slit from behind.

She tried pressing herself back against him to force it in, but he pulled back his hips as she did. "Ah.. ah... ah... no need to be so eager," he said with a teasing smirk.

She looked back at him over her shoulder. It almost seemed like she was pouting. "Mmmm.... please?" she begged him.

He smirked as he rubbed his cock along her wet slit parting her lips ever so slightly as he coated his dick in her juices.

The head of his cock slowly parted her lower lips. As he slowly thrust inside of her he used his other hand to wrap around her abdomen and pull her into him too. Due to their position she felt even tighter than usual and it took a little effort to reach all the way.

Her eyelids trembled. She gasped and moaned as he was finally inside of her. "Oh.. yes..." she moaned.

"Now that he's back you'll have to make sure not to get too loud or else he will hear you," he whispered in her ear. He could feel her tighten even more around his dick when he did.

She bit down on her hand, but he could still hear a muffled moan escape her. "Hnnn.... ok," she said.

He started thrusting use his hand to pull her towards him with every thrust.

"Oh...fuck yes...." she moaned out.

Although it started out being mostly his effort it didn't take long for her enthusiasm to catch up as she started pounding herself back onto his cock.

His hand slipped back up from her hip until it met her breast grasping it firmly.

She slipped her hand between her legs. First she started to tease herself around her clit slowly moving closer and closer to it while her pleasure heightened as he continued to pound her.

He playfully pinched her nipple then let go his hand travelling up to her neck and grabbing it firmly and restricting her breathing slightly though making sure not to hurt her. He could feel her shiver in anticipation when he did.

"Fuck me harder," she said between moans and laboured breaths.

He didn't need to be asked twice and started really pounding away at her pussy causing a wet slapping sound to resound throughout his bedroom accompanied by her fevered moans and his grunts. "Fuck... take it," he grunted out.

She buried her face in the pillow muffling her moans as she came. "Ahn... Yes! Yes!" she moaned. Her racked with bouts of shaking as she enjoyed herself.

With her pussy tightening around him as the waves of her climax coursed through his body it only took him moments to be sent over the edge himself as he poured every bit of himself into her as she seemed to be trying to squeeze him dry.

He was surprised to find that it didn't take him long to be ready for another round. Unfortunately unlike him it seemed after a long stressful day Jackie wasn't feeling the same as she already seemed to be falling asleep.

He decided to let her rest given the day she'd had though and wrapped his arms around her pulling her in close against him. Since both of them were exhausted they fell asleep in no time.

the chapter if you enjoyed and if you are looking for more check out my Patreon. Currently 16+ chapters ahead.

Writing Soundtrack: Linkin Park - Various Tracks

45