NOTICE! From The Author
863 9 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello hello, everyone hanging 'round here! :) This is skillet speaking, the author of this now-45-chapters-long story. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far!

Now, with the virus going on and everything, things have paradoxically become busier and busier for me personally. Without delving too deeply into personal things, I just want to let you know that my lack of updates have become less and less about my laziness (ahaha) and more and more about an incredible lack of time. I thought it would get better with time... but apparently not. I didn't even have the time to log on this week, and this will probably continue.

So!

This is a horrible place to cut the story off (the semi-cliffhanger! The confusion! The chaos!!), but (this is the news part) I will be going on an indefinite hiatus until I can catch my breath and come back with new vigor. Will it be two weeks? A month? Two? Hopefully not more than two! And I have to say, I have so much planned for this story (you don't even know, lol) that you do not need to worry about me not coming back because no, I'm probably the one who wants to see the entirety of Filian's journey written on figurative paper the most.

For those of you who have just started, feel free to take your time in finishing up the chapters; for those of you have already caught up to the recent chapters (big love to you guys sniff), umm, put this one on the backburner and enjoy the rest of ScribbleHub? Or look for a new hobby? Or even (gasp!) reread the last 45 chapters of TWAN?!? Lol Idk, but have fun. :)

Thanks so far for everything (no but seriously all you commenters and reactors and favoriters warm my heart xoxo),, and I'll see you hopefully as soon as possible! :D Be safe!!

 

And if you've made it this far, why not take part in a poll for no good reason? Ahaha it'll be something fun to check when I get to come back soooo POPULARITY POLL TIME!!!!!!!!

Who is your favorite character so far? :D
  • The customer service queen, Filian Votes: 40 58.8%
  • The silent judger, Lindent Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The determined weirdo, Rosa Votes: 17 25.0%
  • The author's favorite cameo, Glitcherman Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The sensibly suspicious target, Prince Alexander Votes: 9 13.2%
Total voters: 68
13