11: Date at the mall (part 1)
845 7 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wednesday morning, Alex woke up before her parents had left, she was super excited about the day ahead. After they left, she went straight downstairs to have a quick breakfast of cereal and milk, and went back to her room to get dressed. It did not really matter what she chose, since she was going to change fully at Sophie’s house, but she took care in choosing her black and white converse, which should fit quite nicely with the outfit she was going to wear for the date.

A few minutes later, she was greeted by Sophie at her house. She was still in her pajamas, a pastel pink T-shirt and shorts set that looked very nice on her, since they intended to get ready together. First thing they did, of course, was to transform Alex with a loving kiss, which turned into a deep hug between them.

Going upstairs, they started getting ready. Since pretty much nothing of Sophie’s would actually fit Alex, she was going to wear the same clothes they bought the other day, including her underwear (which Sophie had washed). This time, though, she decided she wanted to put on the white set of underwear. The black, she remembered, was showing slightly trough the white shirt the other day, and she did not want to be thinking about the possibility of people noticing her bra during the date. Also, white underwear looked cute, she thought a bit embarrassed.

Alex went swiftly to the bathroom to put on the underwear (which still felt a bit uncomfortable to her, maybe because the bra wasn’t a properly fitting one, she thought), and came back bringing her male clothes in a heap with her. When she returned, she saw that Sophie had also taken off her clothes, and was standing in a black lacy underwear set. She would never get tired of seeing Sophie in her underwear.

Sophie announced that she wanted them to twin again, so they both would be wearing the same set she bought: an elastic, tight white shirt and an elastic knee-length black skirt. Once they put them on, Alex went to admire herself on the mirror once again. Like the last time, a wave of happiness overcame her as she noticed how nice she looked. Her shirt really showed her curves in this form, specially the shape of her breasts, and her short skirt emphasized her waist and hips. She did a twirl happily, and she noticed getting blushing slightly that her panties were showing with the movement. Turning to Sophie to ask her about the legging shorts, she found her sitting on her bed, absentmindedly staring at her with dreamy eyes. By the look on her face, she was clearly enjoying the view, and if they were not going out on a date, they might have started making out on that moment.

But they had plans, so Alex waved at Sophie to snap her out of it, and asked her about the shorts. She went to her wardrobe and after a couple of seconds she handed her a pair of stretchy black pants. They felt a bit tighter than what would be comfortable, but that much was to be expected since they were Sophie’s. Alex hoped they would not get overstretched fro her using them, ruining them for Sophie. Doing a second twirl, she noticed how now her panties were completely covered. This time, Sophie decided to join her for the twirl, laughing together as they did. She noted how fun it actually was, reminding her of when she was an early teenager.

But they needed to finish getting ready, so Alex put on her white socks and converse, while Sophie her white sneakers. Now, they needed to finish their hair and makeup. Alex was not really sure what to do, so she let Sophie take command and observed carefully so she could try herself some other time. Sophie decided to use some subtle makeup for the both of them, from which Alex only was able to remember the eyeliner and subtle eye-shadow, and then simple hairstyles. She styled her blonde hair a bit and put on a wide black hairband, while for Alex she took the top part of her long hair and made a simple ponytail, resting on top of the lower part of her hair.

Alex once again admired herself in the mirror, feeling cute and marveled at how her hairstyle and makeup could enhance her features like that. Sophie got besides her and offered a new selfie, which they took posing hand in hand. Finally, they were ready to leave, both taking small backpacks from Sophie’s to carry their stuff around. Alex really did not remember that these clothes did not have pockets at all! Sophie had a good laugh at that.

After driving for a few minutes, they arrived at the big shopping center on the outskirts of the city. It was one of the best places for teenagers in their city, having pretty much anything they would want: shops, restaurants, cinemas, escape rooms… and AC, much desired in hot summer days. As expected, when they entered the place was quite full of people, many of them couples on dates as they were. Alex noted that she was now feeling colder than she expected, after all she was wearing something like shorts and a shirt in the end, but when she asked Sophie she reminded her jokingly that it is known that women are always feeling colder than men. Alex thought back on all the times she had lent her big jacket to Sophie, but she always figured it was because of her clothing or something like that. It was always interesting to feel and notice all these little differences.

They now had to decide on a plan to do, because excluding lunch, they had not planned ahead. Sophie suggested that now that they had the chance, they could start buying a proper wardrobe for Alex. For her, the idea of trying out different styles of clothing was actually really exciting. And she also wanted to feel cute, but did not say that out loud.

Sophie suggested that their first stop should be the lingerie store, so Alex could get properly fitted for her bra. Alex was not really sure about getting touched so intimately by a stranger, but she conceded that her bra was not exactly comfortable at the moment. Thus, they entered a famous lingerie store chain for her fitting.

“Hi, welcome!”, said the clerk while finishing putting back some clothing into a rack. “What can I do for you?”

“Hi”, Sophie started smiling, while Alex was looking around, marveled at all the many different styles of clothing around, and also wondering how some of the more… intimate stuff actually would look on Sophie, or herself. “We were interested in getting a bra fitting for my friend Alex here. She just had a growth spurt and now her bras are not that comfortable anymore. Right?", Sophie finished looking at Alex, so she would corroborate her lie. Alex was quite embarrassed about all this, and just nodded at the clerk.

“Oh, that’s alright!”, the clerk answered, “It happens from time to time. Come with me to the backroom so we can get started”. She went to the counter to pick up a measuring tape and then took Alex’s hand to guide her further inside. Sophie decided to accompany them, which Alex thanked her for. Inside there was a room with three mirrors, and covered in quite a few boxes of items.

The process started with Alex taking off her shirt and bra, leaving her naked from the top half. She was not very comfortable showing her new body to a complete stranger. The clerk took her measuring tape, and measured her chest on top of her breasts. Then, she took the tape and without tightening it too much measured the circumference of her chest again, on the nipple line. She was not expecting her to actually touch her nipples, but it was almost clinical in feeling, so it was OK. She finally declared that her bust size was 93 cm and her bust size was 82 cm, leaving her an approximate bra size of 32D/DD. Given the shape of her body, she actually recommended one of the sister sizes, 34D, to feel more comfortable.

With that, she got dressed again and left with Sophie back into the main room of the store, to browse for some clothing. They did not have that much money with them, so they settled for a set of three everyday wear cotton bra and panties set, and a sexier black lacy set that Sophie commented made her imagination run wild, while also making Alex blush tremendously as they paid for everything.

After leaving, they decided it was time for lunch, so they headed to the upper floor to the restaurant zone of the shopping center. As they reached the top of the stairs, they heard a voice yelling: “SOPHIEEE! HII!!”. It was Kate and Lauren, who were going down the parallel stairs at the very same time. “Wait for us up there, we are coming!”, Kate finished saying. Alex looked completely panicked at Sophie, who was clearly thinking about what to do. Alex took a deep breath and tried to calm down. They probably just say hi to Sophie, and maybe meet her new friend that they knew about from her photo back after the cinema. They probably won’t stay long, so everything would be OK. Right?

41