Case 193: The B-95 gate incident – Speedrunning the gate.
1.3k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''Mhm...!''

My whole body is so sticky, damn... But still, it was literal heaven. No cap.

Dipping my body into the hot bathtub, I can't stop grinning stupidly. I got to spend a wonderful Valentine's night with my fiancé after all.

Just last year, on Valentine's, Liana and Emy gave me the first love chocolate of my life, with the former teasing me to have a threesome with them, basically. 

Turns out that invitation didn't come true. Not at all.

This Valentine's, we did a whole six-people gangbang, not a threesome. And a certain somebody hatched the idea of pouring chocolate onto my body, so I got eaten hard. It's not like it wasn't pleasurable, though.

Well, after all that is done, it is now time to focus on the gate. As much as I would like to act out the scenario with Anna right away, we will need time for her and Tina's lust to build up first.

Having decided that the next day's plan is set in stone.

''Woohoo~! You're the best, Sariel!"

''I am glad you like it.''

Why wouldn't I? Riding on top of a giant flying dragon while shooting monsters below is a hell of an experience. I feel like playing a video game all of a sudden.

''Stop wasting bullets, will you?''

''Understood, mistress...''

I've decided to call Liana 'mistress' today. No apparent reason.

Nevertheless, with Sariel's incredible flying speed, coupled with our improved sensing abilities, clearing out monsters is not a difficult task. If this is a normal progression, we will take it slow and maybe spend a few months in this gate, but not now.

Knowing that those bozos are somewhere inside this world, it is better to take them out before they can grow stronger preemptively. Now, obviously, if we wait, we will also get stronger, but it's just the same thing in the end.

To be honest? I kinda miss my elf parents already. Half a year is not a short period of time.

Anyway, this trip we're on is not a simple expansion one where we try to gain control over new territory. It is a boss fight.

That's right. We're trying to kill the boss right away.

According to a large-scale scanning attempt from a team of recon hunters, one that includes Tina, yesterday, we now know that the boss is located somewhere near the north pole as the strongest mana signal was detected there.

Now, this planet is a hybrid of many worlds, and its size is only around 60% that of Earth, so flying there on Sariel, who could travel at more than double the speed of a commercial airplane, shouldn't take too long.

Just like that, mere hours later, we pass by the sea and enter the ever-frigid zone—the North Pole. Immediately, a rather unpleasant sight greets us.

''Yikes.''

Liana clicks her tongue in annoyance, looking at the hordes of crooked monsters wandering on the otherwise pristine and beautiful snow carpet.

At first glance, these are much more powerful than what we have encountered, even though their sizes are smaller.

''Just ignore them.'' I pull out my cherished railgun and pat Liana's shoulder. ''We'll go straight to the boss.''

With the railgun, I immediately snipe anything that looks like it's going to shoot at us. Die, idiots.

Alongside these monsters, I can already feel a heavy presence looming somewhere ahead of us. This one has much more mana than the Leviathan back at Xeno, Aragon, I'll tell you that.

As we advance further into the region, signs of something distasteful appear more often on the land itself, from the increased number of monsters to large patches of dark mucus eating away at the snow. Moreover, the atmosphere itself is getting quite uncomfortable.

''Wait, is that the one?''

''Where?''

''Holy fuck.''

Eventually, an extremely ominous-looking metal nest that spans well over a kilometer unravels before our eyes. The nest itself looks like some kind of crater, surrounded by giant, sharp metal spikes connected by purple... Flesh, should I say.

''Ew, are those throbbing??''

Following Liana's gaze, I can see a few parts of the flesh actually beating like a living heart. Disgusting.

''But where's the boss...?''

As soon as Anna raises that question, something huge suddenly appears on top of us, casting a shadow on a vast area. Following that, Sariel immediately dives down, dragging us together with her.

''What?!''

Balancing myself and everyone with telekinesis, I hurriedly look above to see a giant eyeball floating high up in the sky. It has the same purple flesh for the sclera and a bizarre rose pattern for the bleach-white pupil. This thing has to be at least ten times as large as Sariel herself.

Right in front of it is a barrage of dark spells, ready to launch at us any moment.

''Hold it tight!''

With that shout, Sariel shoots herself forward using a number of wind spells, effectively doubling her already fast speed. Even then, we are barely able to dodge the extremely fast cannonballs coming out of the magic that this thing is casting. 

''Anna, Emy!''

'''' On it! ''''

Together with Anna and Emy, I aim the railgun, loaded with ten rounds of AP, right at the center of the eye and pull the trigger. After a brief charge, the bullet carrying the vast momentum of the divine energy charge bursts out of the barrel like a laser, and when it reaches the eye—

'''' !!! ''''

My bad premonition has become true. This thing can teleport.

''Where is it?!''

Mere fractions of a second later, the eye appears right in front of us, blocking our path with another barrage of spells.

GRAHH—!!!

Sariel lets out a ferocious roar and begins casting her own counterspells, halting us all with her giant wings. Soon, dreadful bursts of dark energy clash with melting-hot fire storms, resulting in a vast chain of explosions that seemingly cover the whole sky.

''Barrier!''

Anna quickly forms a barrier around us, preventing the blasts from getting to us. Meanwhile, I shoot a wind spell and let it explode in the air to blow away the smoke.

As soon as our vision returns, the eye has long been gone.

''Sariel, can you restrain it?!'' I shout. ''I need to feed this motherfucker a divine Gungnir!''

''I don't think I can!''

Fuck me. But yeah, if it's constantly teleporting like this, how the fuck can we deal damage to it... 

''Argh...!''

Think, think! How can I shove a bullet into its mouth?! Use your brain, stupid slut!

''Ah.''

My well-semen-oiled brain finally figures something out. Immediately, I pull out an entire crate of ammunition and peel the lid off. Then, utilizing my total telekinesis capacity, I throw all the bullets and grenades alike out in the air, shooting them in all directions.

I close my eyes, focusing on arranging every piece perfectly distanced, all around the nest. If that thing tries to appear out of nowhere again, it will have explosive bullets nailed inside its stupid body.

''Hah...''

Try to teleport again, motherfucker.

25