Case 196: The B-95 gate incident – Conclusion.
1.3k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fighting isn't my strong suit.

I think this is pretty obvious, and I know this right from the beginning. I would rather live peacefully and enjoy my hobbies more than anything.

To add insult to injury, I don't have much fighting experience either.

What I mean is actual, close-calls kinds of experience. Most of the time, I shoot the enemies, and the enemies die—end of the story.

''Ueh?!''

So rightfully, when this motherfucker comes at me with his rock-hard giant rod, pounding repeatedly at my fragile body, I am forced to run around and avoid it, even making questionable noises like this.

Right when I teleport to another place in my domain, a spear is already rushing toward me.

''Kuh...!''

I hurriedly rotate using telekinesis and fire some shots at the dude, which he easily blocks anyway. This X-faced-looking motherfucker, ever since she created his territory, has been tanking my hits easily like it's not even his business.

Cheeky bastard.

A bit enraged, I pull the railgun from the distance and aim the dude. As soon as I fire a shot, he seemingly disappears and then comes back right at my face once again with his spear.

Teleport.

Okay, this is taking too much of my energy already, and he still holds composure. But at least I know he is scared of the railgun. Instantly, a plan pops up in my head.

Me pin him down, me shot his head.

Sounds easy enough.

I decide to take a deep breath and plunge toward the guy, wielding my mana to the limit. The swirl of the blue energy in my hand soon turns golden-white, signaling that it has become a light attribute mana.

Seeing me coming to him, the guy also springs right into me, dragging his bursting spear along. As we are about to collide, I turn my mana bunch into a thick shield. At the same time, I use telekinesis to control the railgun and position it some distance away.

BOOM—!

With a deafening sound, we ram into each other. The sheer momentum and energy focused on this collision oppress everything surrounding us, grinding space itself down into a mess.

''Ugh...''

It's quite heavy. I can't sustain this for much longer.

So this time, I wield my divine energy instead and create a simple arrow. I float it up before tossing it at the guy; the power doesn't lose to a bullet.

As expected, it is able to distract him a bit, but he still parries even that quite smoothly. Right at the moment when he is occupied with that, though, I fire a shot of the railgun toward him.

''Got you...!''

With the initial explosion noise being masked by my sound barrier, the bullet silently reaches the guy in mere milliseconds, catching him completely off guard. It blasts away nearly half of his head, leaving him confused for a second.

Knowing this is not the end, I immediately teleport some distance back just as I pick up the Barrett afar. With a simple trigger pull, the divine energy-based Gungnir is fired, which, hopefully, will be the one to end this fight.

Time seems to have been slowed down.

Holding my breath, I watch as the crystal tip rips through the air and eventually touches my enemy. As soon as I see the initial flash coming from the bullet, I push my brain to its maximum capacity and squeeze the domain that I've created.

The white background shrinks rapidly, encasing the guy together with the piece of Gungnir; even his own domain is squished. For a moment, my brain feels like it is fried from the overuse, but I continue my strike and harden the outer layer of my small domain, preventing the blast from coming outside.

''Argh...!!''

A sharp pain hits my head. I can literally feel the explosion inside the domain punching at my mind.

This is the price that I have to pay for overclocking myself, but I can handle this. Weirdly enough, it is those sex sessions where my brain is overloaded with overflowing pleasure because my clones are also being fucked to death that help me get used to this.

Soon, the explosion seems to have died down. I carefully cancel my domain completely, and what remains is... Nothing. The guy is reduced to nothing.

A triple-check tells me that he is indeed gone.

''Hah...''

I immediately flop down to the ground, panting.

It was hella hard. If this were me before coming into this world, I would've been destroyed. I deserve to be praised and rewarded for this. Let's nag my loves later.

Talking about them, I see they're doing pretty well, even though they seem tired. I'm also tired, and I don't think I should abuse my brain more. But that's not an excuse.

As a normal wife would, I slowly sit up and bring the railgun closer to support my loves. Holding it normally, I take aim and begin to snipe those guys.


In the end, the battle lasts about an hour in total.

Cleaning those idiots with wings is more challenging than expected, simply for the fact that they are strong, not to mention they don't rely on their leader to operate, so they just keep fighting and fighting.

Resilient bastards.

Nevertheless, we are now taking a break among the thousands of corpses. Fortunately, there is no smell or anything.

''Good work, you all.'' A certain woman with two-tone red and blonde hair hands us each a can of soda.

Sariel seems the most relaxed. I bet she battled like this numerous times before.

''Good... Work...''

As soon as I raise my hand and give a thumbs up, Anna, the one giving me a lap pillow, cups my cheeks and looks at me right in the eyes.

''Are you alright?'' She asks.

''...Probably not. Fried my brain too much.'' I reply lazily.

My brain doesn't hurt anymore because I healed, but my mental capacity is at its limit.

Well... At least we can peacefully rest after this...

At this point, Liana comes into my field of view. She strokes my forehead gently and with a face, I don't usually see from her.

''Sleep.'' She says softly. ''We will take care of the rest.''

''Mhm...''

Just like that, I close my eyes and drift into the dreamland.

When I finally open my eyes, the sky has already turned dark. Moreover, instead of the dystopian scenery at the B-95 gate, I see the usual cityscape outside the window.

I'm back in the normal world.

''Sylvia.''

Turning to the side, I see Anna the orange cat, hugging my waist dearly, mouth kissing my flesh, eyes round, looking at me.

''Anna.'' I call, stroking her fluffy ears.

''Wanna hear what happened?'' 

''Not really. I can predict it.''

''Mhm.''

The gate is cleared, and the enemies from the real world are dead, so I suppose we just need to stay here a bit more before finally waking up from this dream.

''More importantly.'' I turn back to the cat. ''Are you ready for it?''

When I whisper into her beautiful cat ears, she immediately flinches, and on my leg, I can feel something hot swelling up. Poor soul. Just the mere thought of it is enough to make her hard...

Anyway, if she wants it, I shall deliver.

It's time for some serious NTR play.

23