005 – Sweet Agony (R18)
2.3k 7 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
And the results of chapter ones poll came in right as i was finisbing up chapter four! Hanna is in for a rought time, poor thing. Oh well!

She would have screamed. 

It hurt so much. 

But she couldn't, her entire body, all her muscles locked up, her jaw clenched so tight her gums had started to bleed. Veins bulged from her flesh, her skin flushed an angry, beet red as an indescribable heat washed over her from head to to, all her muscles clenched and seized, and it hurt so, so much.

Hanna couldn't help the tears that sprang to her eyes and rolled down the sides of her head. She felt so helpless right now, but that feeling was quickly banished by the fluttering sensation in her belly. It took all the force she could muster to force her neck muscles to bend so she could look down at her body. 

What she saw amazed her. All her muscles were slowly relaxing, but the firmness from the clenching remained. More than that, she was bulking up! Her still sodden shirt and pants had grown taut over her form, the fabric audibly groaning from the strain before a long tear down the side of her jeans rendered them absolutely useless. Her sleeves had torn around her bulging biceps before she couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips. 

It felt amazing. Not just physically, and make no mistake about that, it does, but psychologically. The feeling of her body growing stronger, more powerful, had her groaning out as her hips buck. 

The fluttering sensation turned to a tingle, which turned to such a blind euphoria that she couldn't get her tattered clothes off fast enough, tearing them in the process. 

Hanna looked down between her well sculpted thighs and bit her lip, both hands meeting the fork of her legs before she hesitates. 

You see, Hanna was born intersex, her specific variant of the condition scientifically named Perfect Hermaphrodite, or Ovotestis. Her normal life was a constant string of intense hormonal monitoring and cancer worries, and she had never truly indulged herself sexually through one way or another. It had felt wrong to her for her to do so. 

But now? The need was so strong, and she gripped her cock, which was nothing to write home about, and slipped a hand under her balls to toy with her cunt. 

Electric shocks shot up her body as her hips worked instinctively, her hands fervently at work as she stroked and pushed her fingers in to the knuckle. 

A mistake that. A life of abstinence had her maidenhead still very much intact. Or, it had been. But the pain of deflowering herself was overridden by the intense pleasure. Her grey eyes rolled before the lids fluttered closed over them, her pearly teeth bit into her bottom lip as she started to stroke and finger herself like she was a teenage couple going at it with no thought but the moment. No style, no pacing, nothing but the mad pursuit of pleasure above all else. 

Her cunt clenched as she dared to stuff a second finger inside of it, and that's what tipped her over the edge. 

A strangled moan escaped her throat as she pushed her shoulders as hard against the vine-floor as she could, her hips pushed up in the air as her pussy sprayed her thighs, calves and feet. Her upper body fared worse, as her cock clenched and spasmed, sending rope after thick, creamy rope onto her belly, tits and face. 

Then she collapsed, body sore, covered in sweat, cum and slick, staring dully up to the ceiling. 

Never had she loved her body more.

47