019 – Indulgence (Light nsfw)
1.2k 7 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hanna bit her lip as her clawed hand trailed down to her cock and curled around it. Looking at the prices for cosmetic augmentation, she happily spent a weeks worth of bioenergy augment herself in a multitude of ways, the first of which was to grow her pricks length by an additional ten inches and it's width by an inch and a half. She groaned as she sat down and stroked her fattening cock, its girth such that one of her hands could no longer wrap around it fully, the fifteen inch monster throbbing visibly. In addition to her dick, she had also caused her balls to swell, each thick testicle now more than four inches around, causing her to groan as she squeezed them greedily. Finally, she opted to give her package the sake treatment as her tits. 

Running around naked like before with her dick flopping around was awkward before she had made herself grow, but now she surmised it would be even more awkward, cumbersome, even. A thick plate-scale formed over her crotch, causing a noticeable, armored bulge in her form. She stretched, twisting and turning before she eyed that large catfish in the pond from earlier. 

Her ravenous appetite was kicking her ass by now, and if she wanted to be able to use her new Flame Sac she needed the bioenergy to mutate the necessary traits. Eating raw catfish doesn't appeal to her at the moment, but what catches her attention is the smell of a campfire. 

Her eyes light up and her stomach growls, and in an instant, her hand skewers the creatures head, killing it instantly. She then took off into the air, following the smell of the fire before she spots it. It was a camp! With several people walking around, small, stout, thing, bulky. She had a grin on her face, actual contact with people! 

Aside from that one woman, but Hanna wasn't in her right mind when she, ah, insisted on their coupling. She'd have to apologize later. 

But she has other problems. Namely the sword being pointed at her face. She looked to the blade before she turned away from the offender, some wide eyed, spiky haired man barely out of his high-school years, and started to roast her fish over their fire. She could practically sense the people's astonishment at her, they had never known a monster to ignore a hunter, just like they've never known a monster to actually cook its food. 

She could hear them talk to one another in some language she'd never heard before. She used her claws to carve off strips of flesh, checking its doneness before taking a bite with a groan. After two weeks of fighting and eating raw food, cooked fish tasted divine. 

One of the slim figures in the overcoats leaned in and talked at her, but all she did was tilt her head in confusion. She couldn't understand him, but trying to guess what the man wanted, she reached over and cut him a fillet of fish and offered it to him. 

He declined. 

Shai POV

This is incredible! The new monster species from a week ago landed right in our camp, carrying a Gajau in its hand. As Sturn aimed his weapon at it, it flabbergasted them all by simply ignoring him! To cook its fish! A monster, cooking?! 

I just had to examine it. The opportunity to conduct research on a non-hostile, conscious monster was such a rarity that it was deemed impossible. "Do you understand me?" I said, in the hopes the beast was intelligent. 

Imagine my disappointment when it merely offered me a cut of its fish. Well, it responded to my words, but couldn't understand them. It suggests a blooming intelligence. I step back towards the rest of my team, and snap my fingers, getting my assistants attention. 

"Take notes. The New Monster discovered by Iña during Field Team Leader Hakuro's research expedition has arrive in our own expeditions camp. Based on Junior Researcher Iña's testimony on its appearance, I can only surmise that it has mutated again in this past week, and drastically so. Where the beast was human in its form and appearance, it has now developed thick, hardened scales around its body. The scales range from a light, yellow-pink to a vibrant pink coloration, with the thickest parts covering its upper chest and pelvic region. It has a stark feminine form, though the plate scales around its pelvic region are very pointedly focused at its groin, which is in line with previous reports. Currently, the creature seems content to cook and consume its Gajau, and is doing so ravenously, as if it's starving. This leads me to believe it's metabolism is tied to its rapid mutations. I have an idea." 

I smile as I walk into the tent and come back with a meat hunk, offering it to the creature. 

Wanting for manners, the beast snatches it from my hand and tears into the steak glaring at my with such a hungry stare, I can't suppress the shiver going down my spine. I hold up another and move it out the way before the monster can snatch it. 

"Follow along everyone. Maybe we can lead it back to Astera." 

Hanna POV

If this is a trap, I'll make them regret this. 

46