48. Troublemaker
103 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sound of the bouncing carriage rattled, while its passenger slept peacefully. 

The passenger, a fair maiden, opened her eyes. She sniffed the air and smelled something ominous. Normally, an ordinary person would logically avoid something ominous, but the passenger was not such an ordinary character. She smiled. Her dark hair swayed, and her bloody red eyes glimmered as she knocked on the carriage wall adjacent to the coachman. "Head west! There seemed to be something interesting going there!"

"Yes, my lady!" The coachman from the other side of the wooden board shouted back to the maiden.

The maiden's name was Yu Hong, and she was the fallen daughter of a nobleman from the neighboring kingdom. There were reasons why she was currently in this situation.

Due to an accident, she was forced to escape and hide her identity. Her destination was supposed to be the Biron Capital, however because of the ominous thread of power she sensed, she decided to change her destination. "This could be an opportunity to me..." She slyly smiled while she combed her hair backward.

In the forested region of the road, a single carriage made its presence known as the pair of sturdy horses stomped their way forward with ferocity. The coachman of the carriage was not an ordinary person either as incredible might was hidden in his being. In the poor qi region of the Biron Kingdom, such a coachman with hidden strength would come as quite a shocker for many.

7th stage! The coachman was a 7th stage cultivator! He was on the verge of comprehending the Three Cosmic Elements, the Blood Refinement realm also widely known as the 7th stage.

For such a cultivator to be merely a follower of Yu Hong, only served to elevate the mysterious Yu Hong's existence.

The coachman's name was Shi Feng, and he was not always a coachman. Before all of this, he was the Holy Son of the Wind Blade Sect who possessed incredible potential and was destined to be the next sect master of the Wind Blade Sect. For such a man to abandon his status and bright future just for a woman was ludicrous. This meant just how special Yu Hong's existence was for Shi Feng...

However, there was another possibility...

Tang! Clang!

Slashes made of wind were released from Shi Feng's fingertips which minced the ambushing bandits from the road. There was the light of bewitchment in his eyes. It was a dreadful alternate possibility which was the actual truth.

Under the bewitchment of Yu Hong, Shi Feng had become a lowly slave who would do everything for his master.

Days had gone by, and the carriage had made its way to the deeper parts of the forested area and slowly, the condition of the road was becoming worse speaking how far they had left their point of origin. The lack of touch of civilization indicated that they were about to enter the wild lands where vicious beasts were aplenty.

After a few more days, Shi Feng was surprised to see signs of civilization. He halted the carriage, and with alert eyes, he scanned his surroundings. Barring their path was a group of strange green little creatures wielding primitive weapons.

It would not be a concern for Shi Feng if it were just that, but through his spiritual senses, he detected numerous hostile gazes from the thickets, and while he could confidently say he was many times stronger than these creatures, he felt this prickling sensation of an impending trouble.

Though bewitched, there was a light of wisdom in Shi Feng's eyes speaking of the level of power that Yu Hong could wield. Being able to bewitch someone while preserving their wisdom was actually a godly feat no amount of technique could normally replicate.

"My lady! There were hostiles! Please give me instructions!" Shi Feng voiced his thoughts through his qi and mentally connected to Yu Hong.

"Stay put," Inside the carriage, Yu Hong maliciously smiled. "I want to see them for myself."

When Yu Hong left her carriage, she saw the green little creatures who were blocking the road like bandits. Each of the creatures wielded a weapon of their own choice. "They looked like weaklings, but I could smell their delicious malice." She observed the creatures and counted seven in front of her and about a hundred hidden within the forest.

The green little creatures possessed ugly faces, and long ears, and were only as tall as a 7-year-old child. Yu Hong was amused. "What were they? A species of imp perhaps?" Her inquisitive nature was provoked as she watched the peculiar new species of imps in front of her. She wondered why the imps in front of her were not making any moves. Considering the ambush waiting from the thickets, Yu Hong deduced that these imps possessed quite a level of intelligence if compared to the feral imps. These green imps were many notches more superior!

"Interesting," She sincerely thought so, and an idea was slowly forming in her mind.

Shi Feng leaped off from the carriage and kneeled on one knee at Yu Hong's side. The swordsman of the Wind Blade style offered his blade to his lady. "If you wished, I shall get rid of them."

From the rear of their carriage came an oppressive groan.

~grooar...

Shi Feng frowned as even he, a 7th stage was feeling oppressed by the sound. He stood and drew his sword. From behind the carriage came a green mean creature with looks that could kill. The carriage was upended and destroyed revealing the full bulk of the new arrival.

"I! GOBLIN! DEMAND TOLL!"

The new arrival swung a rather menacing club. 

Shi Feng felt threatened by the fact alone that the monster could talk meaning it possessed intelligence. Judging by the primitive weapons of the green creatures, he should not be surprised by them talking. The reason he was surprised is because the self-proclaimed goblin lacked any qi! What was even a goblin?

"Interesting... Very interesting..." Yu Hong grinned with the light of greed in her eyes. "They were not just some beast... This was an undiscovered race!" She laughed. Though the 'goblin race' was so ugly that she felt repulsed, she was certain of their potential.

Yu Hong's identity was that she was the daughter of a fallen noble. But that was not all... Inside her was the noumenon of an Evil God, which represented her other identity in possession of a far more fearsome pedigree than just some mere noble. This explained the abilities she possessed and the odd air around her.

"Rejoice, you poor goblins!" With qi pulsing in her veins and being released into the air around her, she summoned dark clouds from above shielding the situation she was currently in. With her noumenon expressing its existence, she shielded her situation from the intervening eyes of the divine. "Heh~ heh~ heh~"

Her laughter was sickening and every creature that heard her voice felt compelled to prostrate, but the goblins didn't even bother her. Despite being in the 7th stage and superior to the goblins, Shi Feng was already in a kowtow with his forehead pressed to the ground.

"WE DEMAND TOLL!" The ignorant HobGoblin screamed at the peculiar woman.

Yu Hong levitated into the air, with the brilliance of gold illuminating her divine presence. "Interesting. Very interesting. My noumenon was very compatible with your race. I have decided! I would become your Patron God!" She declared with her powerful voice.

With a thought, she summoned a metallic giant golden fan embedded with sculptures of dancing crows in every plate of the pan. This was her divine weapon: the Murder of Crows. "I possessed the noumenon of Desire! To take, claim, pilfer, purchase, own, and usurp! That was greed! And then there was lust! To appreciate, obsess, love, and pleasure. I have derived the Dao of Greed and Dao of Lust through my noumenon. You little things must be a recently created race. Whoever was your Creator God, it sucked to be him! Because from now on, you all would be mine!" 

Yu Hong's face was blushing pink as her sickly magic was infused on her fan. Pinkish flames erupted from her fan. The inviting scent turned round and round like a tornado and was repelled outwards from her. Pink mist proliferated from where she stood.

The coachman, Shi Feng remained unmoving, staying in a kowtow, since he had been exposed to this mist too many times he had built some level of tolerance for it. However, that was not the case for the goblins.

These green creatures began touching themselves in self-love. And a few even went so far as to engage in some boy's love of doing the deed with their siblings without remorse. All goblins were male, and their reproduction ability and libido were so monstrous that even Yu Hong who had seen many things in her life was surprised by the development.

The only exception among the goblins from the pink mist was the HobGoblin. It watched in confusion as his brethren engaged in lovemaking with their fellow race. "Gobu?"

Yu Hong was surprised by the fact that her authority over lust was resisted by the sole HobGoblin. 

The HobGoblin was angered by his subordinates. "GRAAGH!"

"For an imp, you were quite big, but were you as strong?" Yu Hong's eyes turned sharp. "Take its head." She ordered.

And Shi Feng heeded. He drew his blade and beheaded the weirdly bigger goblin.

The HobGoblin's head rolled to the soil, while the body slowly plopped downward.

Yu Hong was satisfied. "This was good! Excellent! Oh my, it seemed that I would need a change of plans. With this, I could return to my rightful throne as a True God!" Her face was warped with ugliness unlike before. She covered her mouth with her dainty hand, trying to hide the disgusting smile of a being of depraved desire.

4