Prologue: The Holy Son is Seduced
1.9k 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking through the halls of the Dimensional Tower made one feel like they were swimming through a viscous liquid. This phenomenon was caused by the large amount of energy that was used to empower the countless formations that were humming in the tower’s walls. 

Dozens of disciples of the Holy Mountain Sect were present in the hall. Despite the hurried expressions on each of their faces, they all looked like they were weighed down by a large bag of stones. Amongst them, Mamori, a chosen of the sect, rubbed his shoulder.

‘It’s still a little sore.’

Unfortunately, flying was prohibited in the Dimensional Tower. Mamori, who couldn’t remember the last time he was allowed to leave the sect, had finally been given an opportunity. The exchange program with the Seven Elite Sects and Four Noble Families had begun, and while typically Mamori would be barred from such events, there was nothing the sect could do if he completed the contract before they could react. 

Still, Mamori couldn’t just sprint at his top speed. So, he merely walked as fast as he could without drawing too many eyes. 

‘My disguise is perfect as well.’ 

The Holy Mountain Sect was practically one large monastery. The constant nagging of all the ascetic principles could give anyone lasting trauma. He needed a break from it all — no matter the cost. 

Mamori approached a desk that was situated at the center of the first floor of the tower.  

Only the sound of footsteps mixed in with the sound of the man filing various pieces of paper could be heard. If the man noticed Mamori, he didn’t make it known. 

With a light cough, Mamori announced his presence. Papers continued to be shuffled about, and that was it.

“Mamori, Chosen,” Mamori scratched the back of his neck and then placed a seal onto the desk. He hoped the man would be cooperative. He couldn’t hide his identity and needed official documentation to use the dimensional portals. 

Those two words brought the man to a sudden halt. Even the sound of his breathing stopped for a moment. He seemed a bit confused at first. Mamori’s silver hair was dyed black, but Mamori simply placed a finger on his lips to signal the man not to make a scene. 

“Ah, my apologies senior….” The man proceeded to drone off, giving a plethora of excuses as to why he had been negligent in his duties. Mamori nodded while retrieving the identification seal. 

‘If you were just going to apologize then you should have been paying attention.’ Mamori didn’t actually complain though. He was empathetic towards the man. After all, every disciple in the sect was overworked.

When the man finally grew quiet, Mamori leaned forward and placed a paper directly in front of him. 

“I filled it all out already.” Mamori pointed to a mark at the bottom, “You should just have to stamp here.”

“Thank you,” the man smiled after stamping the document. It looked like he was going to cry in gratitude for making his job easier.

‘Well, you wouldn’t have to do anything if I didn’t show up…’ Mamori yawned lightly.

“Sixth floor. Portal nine…”

“Take care.” Mamori bowed politely and began to hurry away without making things too obvious. In the same motion, Mamori had also snapped his fingers and with it a copy of the official document floated towards the desk. 

“A, a moment s-senior,” the man hesitated but continued after Mamori turned back around and nodded, “Can I get an u-umm… autograph.”

“Sure,” Mamori simply smiled, “Which junior sister did you want me to sign it towards?”

The man gave an embarrassed cough and blushed slightly. “Little Bai…” 

“Should I leave a heart?” Mamori’s smile widened.

“Yes, please. She is going to love it. Thank you, senior!” The bald man with bulging muscles was smiling ear to ear. Mamori didn’t really put much attention to the man’s appearance at this point, but seeing such a large man show such gratitude left an impression. 

Mamori finished signing.

“Anything else?”

“Well, I was wondering…”

“Go ahead.”

“Aren’t you supposed to be in closed door mediation for at least a year?”  

Mamori froze. The man at the desk no longer stuttered or hesitated as he spoke. His expression had also become emotionless. Mamori felt sweat form on the back of his neck. 

‘Am I overthinking it… I haven’t… technically… done anything wrong… and no one should know… yet…’’

Mamori shifted his weight slightly before simply pointing to his eyes while leaning forward. Even with his handsome face and kind smile, the dark circles that surrounded his eyes were apparent. 

“Ah, I see,” the man’s expression softened. Sympathy was present as he bowed, “I’m sorry…”

“There is nothing to be sorry for.” Mamori patted the man on the back. “Rest well junior.”

‘Because I’m getting the fuck out of here!’

Mamori once again began to walk away.

“W-wait! Senior you forgot…”

Mamori turned around and winked. He had left a few parting gifts. 

“Give it to your junior sister. I wish you luck.”

“Senior!” The word seemed to dramatically linger in the air, echoing through the first floor.  

Mamori sighed and left the man crying. The man’s giant muscles quivered as a torrent of tears fell from the man’s face. Mamori was all too used to such sights. The disciples of the Holy Mountain Sect were starved of kindness and worked to the bone. 

‘I just need a vacation. A year… maybe two… then I’ll come back… probably.’ 

When Mamori arrived at the sixth floor, the sect bells began to sound out through the sect. 

‘I haven’t done anything wrong… and they are already making a commotion. It was a perfectly fine loophole I used.’

Mamori hastened his steps towards the ninth portal. His gait was slightly wobbly and his vision would occasionally go dark, and his nose stung with iron. He had been hiding his condition since he finished his closed door meditations.

Mamori didn’t even turn as he felt multiple powerful energies racing towards his location.

‘Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.’

The ninth portal took the form of a humble black door. Quickly turning the door knob, Mamori practically threw himself through the portal without looking back.

The world flickered, whether from dimensional travel or from his own physical condition, Mamori was uncertain.

‘I’m free!’ Mamori blinked several times, ‘But where am I?’

Clouds drifted below Mamori’s feet. They were soft, and for some reason the clouds seemed to be talking to him.

“Jump into us! Use us as a pillow! Enjoy a good rest!” 

However, Mamori suddenly focused. Ignoring the auditory hallucinations, he turned his attention to the owner of the dimension. He wasn’t alone.

‘Is it a shikigami? A clone?’ Mamori tilted his head slightly as he looked into the distance, but no matter how much he focused, his peripheral vision was completely dark. Rubbing his eyes didn’t change this fact either. 

‘No, it’s not a shikigami. Or any kind of spirit. It’s powerful. A goddess? Yes, it’s a god of some kind. But even the most powerful gods of the Seven Sects and Four Families wouldn’t even match her toes. And I’m not even sure it's her true body.’

Mamori groaned. There was a certain etiquette that one needed when dealing with celestial beings. There were countless rituals that were utilized. The problem was that Mamori was unaware of the goddess’ origin, so he couldn’t be sure what was the right approach.

“Why don’t you take a seat first?” A warm voice tickled Mamori’s ears. It was filled with motherly love. 

‘That is a relief. If it's a Guardian Goddess, then most likely she won’t be offended easily.’ 

Mamori was about to make his way over when the clouds below his feet shifted. Instantly, he appeared in front of a white table with several chairs seated around it. A beautiful woman with blond hair occupied one of the chairs. He couldn’t make out any of her features though. 

Mamori bowed and offered his thanks and took the seat directly across from the woman. He was truly appreciative towards the woman. If she didn’t act, then most likely Mamori would have collapsed before he even got to sit down. 

“May I pour you a glass, Miss?” 

“Hmm.” The blond woman pursed her lips. “Dear, you can call me Lux.” 

“Miss Lux, I apologize in advance, but I’m unable to follow proper procedures.”

Lux waved her hand and laughed, “I don’t adhere to anything like that.”

Mamori raised his eyebrows. 

“I see. May I ask what kind of beverage you enjoy.” 

Mamori waved his hand across the empty space between himself and Lux. A rhythmic chiming accompanied the motion. With each chime, a cup with varying refreshments appeared.

He pulled out his best. Each cup was of the highest quality, while the various drinks were unique and filled with expensive ingredients that each complemented one another.

Various sweet aromas proliferated through the space. 

“Oh, this was unexpected.” Lux gave a sweet laugh, “I’ll take this one.”

After Lux lightly tapped a glass of a fragrant wine that had been fermented from perfectly polished Golden Rice, Mamori waved his hand across the space again. This time he used both hands. One completed the motion, while the other held the end of his sleeve. 

Just like before, the sound of chimes echoed out. All the cups disappeared save for one. It floated towards Lux until it descended nicely towards the table.

“Let me know if you want me to pour you more.” 

“Such a polite young man,” the woman teased. 

“I can only apologize that I couldn’t do more.” 

With a slightly lowered head, Mamori observed Lux as she quietly enjoyed several drinks. Occasionally, the two engaged in casual conversation. Lux even took out various snacks and insisted that Mamori join her, which he relented to. 

The snacks were delicious and brought tears to his eyes. It felt like some of his stress was melting away. This seemed to please the goddess. For some reason, Lux also insisted that they take a walk through one of her gardens. Mamori relented to this as well. 

It was a strange sight to see a flower garden in the middle of the clouds, but it was a pleasurable and relaxing experience. He even felt slightly rejuvenated, which was the most blissful feeling in the world.   

“Well, I suppose we should get down to business now — shouldn't we, young man?”

Mamori looked up from some purple flowers. He raised his eyebrows, but didn’t say anything right away.

“Young man, how did you even get here?” Her voice wasn’t accusatory in the least. It was filled with fondness like she was deeply worried about Mamori. 

“To be honest, Miss Lux… I’m afraid I’m quite clueless. This doesn’t appear to be where I was supposed to end up, but I do have this.”

Mamori handed Lux a piece of paper. It was an invitation. 

“Give me a moment,” Lux ignored the paper and instead smiled. She looked at Mamori intently. Her eyes moved up and down like she was reading something. “Oh my, aren’t you just exquisite!” 

‘Was she looking at my Status?’

“So, it would appear you are supposed to depart from a place called the Holy Mountain Sect.”

Mamori nodded. 

‘A sweet vacation awaits me… hopefully.’

“Your original destination is supposed to be a place called the Imperial Song Family; however, a problem seemed to occur, which resulted in you appearing in my sub dimension. As for the invitation that you showed me. It is authentic. It will give you access to a place called… Lux’s Academy World.”

The goddess seemed slightly embarrassed mentioning her own name in such a manner.

“I take it that means Miss Lux manages that place.”

“Well, yes… but… well…” The goddess blushed slightly, “Do you know who I am, young man?”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, no it is nothing to be sorry for…” Lux waved her hand back and forth, “I’m the Goddess of Degenerate Love… and this academy world… well here you can read about it.”

Lux was a being that handled a carnal desire. Typically, she wasn’t one to get embarrassed. She lived an abashed life; however, it was slightly a different story when the other party was ignorant. 

All the inhabitants of the worlds she managed knew in advance what to expect. Mamori was different. He showed up completely unannounced without having any knowledge. 

Mamori scanned through the information that Lux had sent him. It took the form of a floating box. There was even a search tool, so that he could find follow-up information if he felt it was needed.

Mamori nodded. 

“So, basically you are saying that I can A. Slave away tirelessly at a monastery or B. Go to an academy filled with sex, drugs, and fighting.”

The woman blinked a few times, unassuredly nodding. 

Mamori closed his eyes for a moment, fully revealing the dark circles that surrounded his eyes. There were wrinkles that didn't fit the man's youthful face.

 “Sign me up...” Mamori gave a sweet smile. It was the kind of smile that one would make while gazing at a lover as consciousness slipped away from one’s being. 

‘I don't care at this point; I can’t lose my vacation. I just want to sleep, you see...’ Mamori didn’t voice this aloud, but perhaps Lux could read the emotions on his face. 

“A-alright... just stamp here.”

After Mamori stamped the spot, he immediately passed out into Lux’s arms.

'How was it possible for a mortal to last so long?' 

Lux realized the young man hadn’t slept in months, and decided to give the man a much needed rest. After all, even a goddess like herself needed beauty sleep. 

“Well, isn’t he a cute boy?” Lux smiled and looked over the information that was revealed in the man’s status. “This looks exciting, but still how did he end up here…”

Time passed slowly. Mamori’s head rested on Lux's lap. 

Crack.

Black lines appeared in the air in Lux’s sub dimension. 

“I invited him here.” The man was somewhat awkward in his mannerism, but he was to the point.  

“Honey?” 

The man scratched his neck after suddenly appearing. “I think I'll take him as a disciple.”

“You’ve never… wait,” Lux looked down at the boy with expectation, “Can I adopt him then?!” 

“Well, the boy doesn’t know about me. He is also already affiliated with another organization… I don’t know if he will accept. I just sort of came upon him.”

Lux ignored the man’s words and rubbed the man’s hair. “Fufu. I’m going to get him all the best bitches.”  

Mamori, who was on the path to become the next Patriarch of the Holy Mountain Sect, had his fate changed that day.  

I started this series yesterday: August 31, 2023. I think I spent like 8 hours brainstorming. I then spent most of the following day writing for the story. This is the second H-series I've worked on. The first one entered indefinite hiatus because I felt like it lacked enough plot, but this might satisfy my itch and allow me return to that story. That said, this story is lower priority than the other stories I'm working on. Lower priority doesn't mean less care though. A positive reception has the potential of causing me to put more attention to this series -- more uploads.

25