Chapter 15: Down Bad Party (2)
301 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Four nearly naked women were sprinting through labyrinthine tunnels that continued to twist, turn, and split from off one another. 

Their outer garments were lost shortly after the encounter with the kobold party. Ryder accidentally activated a floor plate that set off a flame trap. It spewed out fabric-devouring flames. Rather than cause burns, the ticklish flames were merely warm. 

For whatever reason, it had left the dignity of their underwear. Yet, that mercy was short lived as over time various articles of clothes were lost. 

A room called The Zoo contained not only aggressive land monsters like bears and wolves, but also a host of flying critters. 

A flying squirrel had stolen Lapis’ panties in a drive by. The fabric was designed to be pulled off with a simple tug, so it had been a simple act for the squirrel to swoop in, grab the string that tied the underwear to her hip, and fly away. 

Harmony, the older twin, lost her top because of the teamwork of several bats. Melody donated hers to match her twin. Their breasts were originally censored by black bars, but they had changed the filter to sparkles thinking the black bars were obnoxious.

As for Ryder, she was completely naked except for her boots. This was self inflicted as she had stuck three slime blobs into her undergarments. They not only provided pleasure but had also melted her clothes away.

“Harder! Faster!” Ryder laughed. 

“This isn’t the fun I wanted!” Lapis complained while creating an ice wall. The party was in full retreat. 

In the meandering tunnels, they had come across many groups of enemies. Some were of comparable size to their own and then there were forces that doubled or tripled their own. 

Yet in the Dungeon there existed rooms that contained isolated ecosystems like The Zoo that stole several articles of clothing. One of those rooms was called, The Ant’s Jungle.

While exploring this place, the blond twins had been lifted into the air by plant monsters. The lustful pheromones that came from the scantily dressed females had thoroughly aroused the plants. 

While the twins had thoroughly enjoyed the experience, their pride had made them start a large fire. 

The Ant Queen had felt personally insulted by such actions, which led to a chase sequence that transformed into an interspecies war when the party escaped to another room: the Orc Stronghold. 

Now, the Orc Chieftain secretly had a crush on the Ant Queen. So, he ended up becoming royally pissed, and he still was.

Even when the party was long gone from the Chieftain's territory, he had his subordinates ruthlessly chase the horny women down.

Because of such events, Lapis and Ryder worked hard casting walls to block the pursuing horde. While swarms of hundreds of orcs had been a terrifying thing to witness, escaping them wasn’t that difficult.

It was the tens of orcs riding wolves that were the problem. 

“Keep it up little succubus if you want to reach the climax~!” Ryder reinforced Lapis’ ice walls with her rock magic.

“I haven’t even orgasmed like the rest of you!” Lapis complained. The feeling of betrayal was evident in her tone.

“Maybe monsters prefer maidens, sister!” Melody grinned. 

“Can we even be considered maidens anymore?” Harmony asked coyishly; her face grew red in reminiscence, “A-after all that…”

“Ugh… not fair!” Lapis cried with real tears. 

“Keep the buffs cuming girls!” Ryder encouraged, “Good girls are rewarded unlike naughty succubi!” 

“I’ve killed the most monsters!”

Amber, who was the only woman still fully dressed, licked her lips, “And I took out all the deadly monsters!”

“Hmph!”

“It seems Mamori is fated to be with me, after all.” Amber continued talking at length whether Lapis was listening to her remarks or not, “I mean look; he hasn’t even been touched a single time… My purity is perhaps too much.”

“If you knew the things he did to my body!” Lapis rebutted. With pride she added, “Four days of fucking!” 

“Sister, I think I discovered why the man is knocked unconscious!” Melody's playful tone was accompanied by a flushed face.

“Indeed, Lapis killed the man with her pussy.” Harmony, the other dastardly twin, laughed with an equally red face. 

“Or maybe she suffocated him with her titties!” 

“Delivered death through her thighs!” 

The twins giggled. 

“Hmph. You two would just become Mamori’s playthings!”

“Sister, that sounds fun doesn’t it. We could become cum dumpsters.”

“Two cock sleeves! How immoral…”

The two continued to giggle as they ran down the passageway. Yet, at one point the eldest grew serious.

“Hey, what if we perform a hidden, private song for the man?”

“Our fans would cry tears of blood!”

“I want to masturbate while thinking about our ignorant fans!”

Lapis’ sense of betrayal diminished. Apparently Lumi wasn’t her only sister!

‘Sex party! Sex party! Sex party!’ The chant motivated Lapis and she created an ice wall with several layers. It exhausted her entire mana pool.

 

You have successfully escaped the Orcs for the time being! Increase the distance to truly end the pursuit. Maybe there is a special something waiting around the next bend? 

“So, we just needed your power of horny to escape, huh,” Ryder was secretly impressed, but not showing it she shouted, “Alright bitches lets make a bit of distance then we can rest.’

While sweet liquid dripped down Lapis’ legs, Amber increased her pace after making sure Mamori was still snug.

In the final stretch the five women had varied thoughts, yet all of them were lewd.

‘These whores are trying to steal my blood bank! Is it wrong that I want to lock him up and do this and that to him?’ 

‘Ah, I want to fuck; Mamori wake up soon!’

‘I want to put his cock in my mouth.’

‘I want to lick and suck on his balls.’

‘I can’t wait for them to get cock blocked.’

Ryder smiled. She was aware that the dungeon would give them access to a reward room soon. They just had to accumulate a bit more merit.

 

The orcs have officially given up as you approach The Snake’s Den! The room is ruled by the Lamia Princess and her retinue. 

A giant mushroom forest appeared before the party’s eyes. While the sky was pitch black, the bizarre colorful forest was filled with luminescent plants. Large purple and pink caps created the uppermost layer of the canopy. 

The forest itself was relatively spacious, and while the mushrooms towered over the land, the environment lacked verticality. 

The layers of the forest also lacked depth. In other words, there was nothing really hiding in the upper layers of the forest; instead, the mobs would mostly utilize the forest floor by hiding in the abundant shadows created by the varying sizes of plants.

The discrepancies in elevation furthered this phenomenon. 

 

Be careful the air is filled with hallucinogenic spores! Additionally, the undergrowth has been known to cause users to fall into compromising positions. 

“Sex?” Lapis’ face brightened up.

Ryder moved her fist, but Lapis dodged and stuck her tongue out at her. In response, Ryder playfully rubbed and grinded her knuckles against Lapis’ hair.

“Your response time has improved little succubus!” Ryder then slapped Lapis’ bare ass.

“Eep!” 

“There is still room for improvement though! And I don’t mean the feeling of your ass. It was elastic and bouncy!”

“Hmph. You should hear the sound they made when Mamori thrusted his thick, girthy cock in between my legs.” Lapis then turned to the twin sisters, “The clapping they gave was better than any applause you two could ever imagine. 

‘Covert Agent Lapis is on duty.’ Lapis would provide fuel for their fantasies and then they would come crawling before her and Mamori. In her head, she laughed like an evil genius. 

“Sister, it looks like we will have to include an observer to our private show!” Melody’s eyes glistened. 

“Indeed. Perhaps, we should cop a feel as an encore.”

“Sorry!” Lapis pushed her large chest forward, which was only covered in a transparent bra, “We will have to wait for Mamori to awake.”

Lapis was strangely patient in such a manner. She wouldn’t proceed without her partner-in-crime. If it wasn’t for that sense of morals, she would have already pounced on the twins even if it meant fighting the violent, rude hero. 

Ryder ignored the trio, accustomed to such antics. Instead, she sent her mana out over the surrounding area.

“Looks like we got several enemy patrols in the area,” Ryder reported.

Amber had already climbed to the top of a large purple mushroom. While she could have put Mamori down, she didn’t do so. She liked the sound and feeling of his heartbeat on her back.

“I have a vantage point.”

“I’ll go lure them,” Lapis sighed. 

She retrieved a scentblocker from her shared inventory with Mamori. The shared inventory contained various supplies like potions, poisons, stress relievers, and other consumables. 

After lathering herself up, Lapis entered stealth mode. Like a professional stalker tracking her loved one, she darted from one piece of cover to another. 

It was actually easy for her to track the enemy mobs. While the map tool didn’t work in the Dungeon, Lapis could smell the enemies nearby. This was because for some reason the enemies were in heat.

As Lapis approached the first patrol group, a mix of sounds assaulted her. There were rough grunts, loud moans, sweet murmurs and the frictional, wet sounds of copulation.

“We… ugh… sh-shouldn't… ahh…. ahhh…” A lamia possessing a female body continued to moan at the touches of a lizardman. The top half of the creature was seductive and alluring. She possessed dark skin and dark green hair, while her bottom half was covered in green scales that glistened in the luminescent glow of the surrounding mushrooms. 

Her bottom half was coiled around a lizardman.

“We shouldn’t?” The muscular, tall lizardman teased her. His large hands groped her bare breasts as he licked her neck. At the same time, he would occasionally move his hips, sending his appendage deeper inside the lamia. With each thrusting motion, the woman trembled from the tip of her tail to the wet moans escaping her lips.

Considering the length of the lamia’s tail, the woman was longer than the man. Yet, the lizardman was tall in his own right and thicker with brawny muscles. 

“M-maybe… mmmm…”

“Maybe?”

“A q-quick… ahh… hmmm.”

“Hmph. Let’s go all night. The others are also enjoying the festival.” The lizardman carried the lamia over to a patch of particularly thick moss and proceeded to go down on her.

“Ah… baby fill me up!” 

Similar sights were happening with others couples in the area. 

Lapis’ eyes were drawn to a particularly large lamia. It stood upright, balancing on its tail, as two lizardmen sought to pleasure her. One rubbed against her from the front and another rubbed against her back.

Lapis was not familiar with the anatomy of the creatures, but presumably based on the hip action, there were at least two holes.

“Two… it’s not enough… someone put a cock in my mouth!” With those words the lamia slithered to the ground. It didn’t take long for three lizardmen to mount her.

 

[A quest has been generated: Festival of Snakes!

Lapis ignored the notification as her legs trembled. She instinctually moved her hips back and forth.

Even though her hips gyrated as such, Lapis’ eyes grew dark.

‘They have to die!’ 

Jealousy turned into bloodlust. The hot, steamy scenes were met with a blizzard. 

At the same time, Lapis sent a whisper, a chat feature that let party members communicate, to the other members. 

The twin sisters, who actually arrived slightly early because Lapis was taking a while, could be seen masturbating to the side. 

Somehow they still cast various buff effects — even though their wands were pointed inwards and not at their allies. 

Ryder sadistically swung her pole around at the various figures rolling over the ground. 

Amber repositioned above the scene. Her large arrow got a three for one deal. She then nocked another arrow and got the one that had just been receiving head. 

However, because the party went all out, the attention of other patrol groups was drawn to the area. 

The original plan was to use a buffed Lapis to lure the enemies into an ambush. With her speed enhanced because of Melody and her gravity adjusted by Ryder, she was supposed to use an initial blast of ice to simultaneously get the enemies attention while inflicting them with a cold status effect. 

The synergistic features created a hit and run attack that the party continued to use. 

While this plan had been disturbed, there was a silver lining. The incoming patrol groups were aroused and under the effects of various hallucinogens. 

The enemies were under a form of self-hypnosis, enraptured in erotic fantasies. 

Under the impression that something exciting was happening, the horny lizardmen and passionate lamia were baited into a trap. 

The sisters were pleased with the situation. Lapis’ went on a crusade of vengeance, blasting spells left and right. Amber simply enjoyed her alone time with Mamori as she occasionally sniped any dangerous or lucid target that appeared. 

Out of all of them, Ryder had the most genuine fun.

She continued to laugh and cackle about free experience points as her pole smashed into the enemy. 

“These should be the last of the patrol groups,” Ryder smiled. 

“I don’t smell any peremones coming off them,” Lapis reported.

“Twelve versus five, huh,” Ryder flexed her muscles, “This should be a good warm up before we assault their main base!”

“We are down to three. The holy twins are performing sanctimonious acts!” Lapis reported with heated breaths. 

In other words, their masturbation sensation intensified to the point that they lost sense of themselves. It also appeared they voluntarily took in some of the magical spores in the air. 

Ryder merely nodded her head and then downed a blue mana potion.

‘Well, these kinds of things happen.’

Ryder put eight stat points into vitality and then charged forward. Although she was a mage and wasn’t supposed to be the vanguard, things ended up the way they did. Luckily, she mastered the spear in her last run. 

“Don’t hold back. Strike like lightning my bitches!”

Lapis filled the area with her cold mana. Usually Lapis could create this effect without expending her mana because of her innate ability, but this time she went all out making the monsters shiver uncontrollably. 

Because it only impacted enemies and would remain until Lapis was defeated or the mana was dispelled, it gave Ryder a large edge. 

Meanwhile, Amber released arrows to disrupt the enemies, allowing a frenzied Ryder to launch herself unimpeded into the middle of the group.

‘When outnumbered… create chaos!’ 

“Gravity storm!” 

A wave of pressure erupted from Ryder. The effect was minimal, yet it was like a localized earthquake appeared and disrupted the enemies balance.

Amber aimed at the supports first. Their ability to cleanse their allies would make their efforts pointless.

Ryder dashed forward using only her fists. She clung to the enemy like an annoying pest. A bloodbath was unfolding in the mushroom forest.

She punched, kicked, but she mainly grappled the enemy. 

However, Lapis’ was spent, and Amber’s support disappeared when two lamia assassins chased after her. 

Still, their initial attack took out four enemies. 

‘Just six of them for little old me, huh.’

Given they were a lower level and were debuffed, Ryder looked at them like playthings. 

She ducked under a large hammer and then hugged an archer from behind. She crushed its feeble body with suffocating pressure. The lamia shook and coiled its body, but it was a futile attempt. 

Furthermore, the others were unable to properly counterattack without harming Ryder’s victim. 

Knowing this, Ryder cackled then kicked off the lamia’s back.

“Here, have her back!” 

The lamia hit the lizardman carrying a hammer and then vanished into particles of light. At the same time, Ryder's body moved in a disorienting manner that defied the principles of gravity. 

When a spell was about to blast her face, she merely dropped face first into the dirt. She then bounced off the ground in a somersault, launching herself feet first at a lizardman mage’s face.

The mob was knocked off its feet. Ryder then landed on the fallen monster, suffocating the unlucky or perhaps lucky lizardman to death with her thighs. 

Without rest, a grunt appeared behind Ryder. A hammer descended towards her back.

Ryder coiled her body back, while tilting her head back. She saw the world upside down, yet felt no threat.

She laughed, “What, jealous?”

Purple mana hummed and the hammer increased in weight, causing it to fall short. At the same time, Ryder continued leaning back until she directly stood on her hands. Afterwards, she coiled her body further and then brought her foot, with her entire body behind it, down onto the creature's head. 

When it crashed into the dirt, she repeatedly stomped and grinded her foot into the lizardman’s back.

‘Three down.’

With their allies defeated, but out of the way, two Lamia Swordsmen tried to bisect Ryder from opposing sides. 

She made the two snake women stab each other with fancy footwork and magic. She then turned to the final lamia. She ran her finger across her neck.

“Wait, why are you running?” Ryder's facial expressions rapidly changed. At first she gave a somewhat confused frown, but then a devilish smile appeared on her face. 

Crush.

Because the terrified creature didn’t even try to defend itself, Ryder used the last bits of her mana to exert pressure on it from all sides. 

Blood burst from its body as its skin ruptured from all sides. When the purple mana disappeared, the lamia turned into speckles of light. 

Amber stepped out of the shadows, “Guess I wasn’t needed.”

Lapis shrugged, “I was at my potion limit and used all my mana to weaken them for ya~~”

“Yeah, yeah whatever you say ladies,” Ryder stretched her arms over head, “I had fun… let’s go get those two slutty sisters and go fuck the boss, now.” 

3