(R18+) Chapter 17: Down Bad Party (4) (Amber, Harmony + Melody, Lapis, Ryder, R18+)
530 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. It is not educational. While some things mimic our reality, it has its own set of rules. Also, don't worry about not understanding some of the onomatopoeia.  In some cases, it is not meant to be understood. Occasionally, some other languages onomatopoeia might be used when the sounds aren't meant to be truly discernable. No racial context, just some languages have extensive onomatopoeia systems that are fun.  

 

Welcome to the isolated space: Reward Room One! You are free from the pressures of the Dungeon here. Various tools and features of the Lust and Love System are activated. Reach a higher level to unlock more! 

Under special permission from the Sovereign, time dilation has been accepted in this sub dimension as long as sexual stimulation is being administered! ;) 

A white sky and an endless expanse of grass with a few scattered trees greeted the party. The twins ran around and inspected the place, but returned shortly after realizing that besides a few hills and trees there was nothing here.

“This is it?” Melody complained. 

“Let this elder sister show you the ways,” Ryder licked her lips and then moved her hand through the open air.

Watching her seemingly pressing buttons, the twins leaned forward in anticipation. 

Lapis was looking at her own menu. It filled the entire sky with the listed options and parameters. The complexity was honestly intimidating, but Lapis didn’t feel any of that. Instead, she was genuinely frustrated.

“Locked. Locked. Reach a higher tier. Locked. Try harder next time. Locked!” Lapis aggressively read text out loud to herself, while the others watched Ryder’s demonstration. 

“Tada~!” Ryder pointed to the ground.

Melody, the more outwardly inquisitive sister, brought her hand across the grass. 

“It feels like soft carpet,” she exclaimed.

“Yup. One can change the feel, texture, and countless other features of the terrain,” Ryder pressed another button, “Try putting pressure with your foot.”

Melody once again took the initiative, tapping her foot into the ground repeatedly. It conformed to the soles of her feet. 

“It’s like a lewd water bed!” she squealed.

“What toys are available,” Harmony bluntly asked.

“For Tier One, there are standard things like vibrators, dildos, and anal beads. There are various designs to accommodate all normal female anatomical proportions.”

“Normal? Elaborate,” Harmony raised her eyebrows.

Ryder scratched her neck, but was surprisingly patient, “A non-normal design would be something like a customized dildo for a centaur. These types of toys require a higher reward level.”

“What about even higher tiers?” 

“That’s where things get quite creative. If you ever heard of an ego sword, you know it's a fantasy for any aspiring adventurer. Yet, it pales in comparison to the ego dildo… Ahem, for your information, I wielded the Holy Sword in the previous scenario!”

“I see… but… is there anything,” Harmony coughed, “More exotic… you know… ugh… lifelike…”

‘She must have enjoyed those vines wrapping all around her body,’ Ryder chuckled internally. 

“One would have to visit the Brothel Houses in the Dungeon for the majority of partnerships. Yet, some lower level mobs that don’t possess a high level of mental capacity are available. NPCs can also be brought into this subspace.”

“The mobs… are like…”

Harmony was trying to look through the menu, but even with assistive features like a search tool, it was hard to navigate the sheer complexity of options.

“Slimes, small critters, tentacle monsters, plant type monsters, et cetera,” Ryder paused; thinking she could provide motivation for the twins, she smirked, “One can personally breed and grow their own unique custom toys… or playthings.”

Ryder herself had created countless varieties of slimes. 

“...”

“Sister… I…”

Ryder, seeing the two horny sisters, snapped her fingers. 

 

[Privilege of New Game Plus User utilized]

“Let me introduce you to what might just become your favorite thing: the riding machine,” she rubbed her nose, “It is named after me.”

It was not named after Ryder. 

It was, however, a straddle-style pleasure machine. The various actions from vibrating to thrusting were all controlled by magic dials located on the armrests that were connected to the support device that was provided with the machine.

There were three such devices provided by Ryder. With another snap, bottles of pre-warmed lubricant floated in the air.

“Lather up girls,” Ryder began rubbing her wet hand across a phallus, “Start by getting the cock nice and slippery, and then reach your fingers, being liberal with the use, and smother that vulva.”

“Yes, professor!” 

“Your service is appreciated.” 

The two naked twins eagerly followed the instructions. They giggled at the slippert, warm sensation of the lubricant. They cooed and cawed when they began touching themselves.

“Don’t start masturbating ladies.”

“S-sorry… I c-couldnt—”

“Ahem…”

“It’s fine. Just insert your lubed up fingers into your vaginal canal and get it nice and ready for penetration.”

“Penetration♡”

“Insertion…♡”

Gulp. Gulp. 

Lapis was calmly waiting for Mamori to wake up. Using the seal she didn’t even feel horny. Instead, she was almost in a state of perpetual bliss.

“It is important to be properly aroused before penetration. Enjoy.” 

Lapis walked over and serenely provided a holographic sextape of her and Mamori. In particular, it was the final day when Lapis went all out while mounting him. 

For the record, Mamori consented to the sharing of such visual aids in advance. Lapis convinced him that it was necessary for creating their harem party. 

Mamori thought it was logical because it was best to give contextual information in advance. Thus, he thought a visual demonstration was actually quite wise. He even gave Lapis headpats and encouraged her. 

Mamori was somewhat oblivious, while Lapis was somewhat shameless.

Nonetheless, the display resulted in multiple exclamations. 

“So, that is how you killed him. Four days of that,” Ryder joked, but she was also in deep thought. Lapis’ actions weren’t surprising. Virgin succubi were particularly virile during their first penetrative performance. Furthermore, they absorbed the energy of their partner. That made Mamori’s accomplishments even more unbelieve. 

Ryder was forced to admit, “He is a natural; born to have a harem… just like me.” 

Her wet crotch tickled with dripping fluids. 

With the loud sounds of the sex-tape blasting through the empty expanse of grass, the sisters didn’t hear Ryder — not that they would have listened at that point.

They were mesmerized by the clapping sounds. It was like they were on their own stage and the world was their ovation. 

Neither twin had time to digest the images being displayed. The visceral arousing stimuli rendered them completely tunnel visioned. 

While finishing up the lubing process, the two felt compelled to sing — to earn that earnest applause.

“Haah… haanng… euuung…♡”

“Ah… haa… euum... mmph…. anngg…”

Rather than melodic, the twins' moans were wet. There were gulping sounds, swishing saliva, and gurgles. Even without penetration or direct clitorial stimulation, the sounds of their pleasure were uncontrolled.

Their legs trembled and they rotated their hips back and forth, creating wet and moist friction — especially so when they rubbed their thighs and legs together. 

Ryder watched the two twins' bodies move in ecstasy. Seeing the two identical bodies move in similar mannerisms was exquisite even for her tastes. They were on the short side and their humble breasts with little cherry tips jiggled once they got started. 

For purposes of education, the two twins had turned off their censor filters. Furthermore Ryder’s device was facing theirs so she could provide a demonstration. 

Ryder mounted her device, taking the whole rod at once, and proceeded to jerk herself off.

‘Might… as… ahh… well, fuck… get oooone… out of the waaasy… hmm… in advaaaaance!’

Ryder, a fan of hard, aggressive sex used a reactionary setting on the device. So, instead of letting the device thrust and vibrate uncontrollably, it reacted to the stimulation of Ryder’s vaginal canal.

While it was possible to use a sitting posture, Ryder leveraged her body with the handles next to the arm rests. She squatted up and down, consuming the bulbous head of the phallus and then the shaft.

For the record, the device used a form of mana penetration to stimulate the clitoris during vaginal penetration. In other words, it could make a woman orgasm quickly. 

Ryder took it like a champ though. The shaft of the lubricated phallus mercilessly assaulted her. It was a full body experience. In the moment, it was hard to tell what was causing what. It was a storm of unabated pleasure.

Yet, even in the storm, Ryder felt like she was in a desert. It simply wasn’t enough for her thirst. 

After moving up and down for a minute, Ryder changed positions to try and cum. Sitting in a comfortable position, she let it vibrate her insides. There were squelching sounds as it pushed and pulled stretching the elastic fibers of her vaginal muscles. 

There were voluntary as well as involuntary contractions. In particular, Ryder squeezed her pelvic muscles as she banged her hips back and forth.

Letting the devices support her weight, she leaned her hip all the way forward. The phallus not only rubbed against the walls causing her vaginal muscles to contract and tighten more, but the pressure it exerted on the end of her vaginal canal where the cervix would be located was euphoric. 

For whatever reason, Ryder’s tits swelled in size. She went from basically being flat chested to possessing two very large melons. She massaged the behemoths in ecstasy.

Her movements were instinctual and feral. 

While she had avoided looking at the sextape, keeping a patient eye on the twins in case they needed her assistance, when she felt herself squirting, she couldn’t stop from gawking at the sexual acts being displayed.

‘Fuck…’ 

Ryder mid-orgasm once again changed positions. She released the fake dick from her clutches, grabbed it and after gaining more leverage, she reinserted it. She moved her hips rapidly. It was synchronized to Lapis’ movements on Mamori’s cock.

It was a series of expletives and affirmatives. Fucks followed by yes. 

She immersed herself in that imagination. She felt no guilt towards her party members. Unlike Lapis, who was faithful to a closed harem system, Ryder didn’t put any such limitations on herself or party members. They fucked around and she fucked around. They just happened to like to fuck eachother the most — on top of enjoying being a party together.

By the time Ryder finished, she collapsed forward. She leaned over the supporting rail of the device. Her pussy was filled with magical cum from the creampie option. The thick substance poured out of her hole each time the opening quivered, allowing space for the cum to escape.

Meanwhile, the two sisters were supporting each other with trembling legs. They completely forgot about the device and Ryder. Eyes locked on the stage (sex) they were witnessing for the first time.

Instead of the straddle-device, the twins used their fingers to mimic Mamori’s cock. Indescribable sounds formed their song: 

“Ah…euuum… euung… ooo… pa… eung… ah…” 

“Eum… gu… gul… ggeok…”

“Ah… ah… hmm…

“Oh… ah…ahh… pa…” 

Without much to it, they came and excitedly wanted more. They energetically ran up to Ryder, who was still somewhat limp. 

“Oh… to be young…” Ryder cleaned herself off, but without really composing herself addressed the twins, “You ready for the real thing… well… masturbatory wise…” 

‘Of course, as a hero… I can easily go for a round two…’ Ryder, who went much harder than she originally intended, rubbed the magical cum around her holes. It seemed to ease the muscles and alleviate any pain. Granted pain was just another form of pleasure in Lux’s System. 

The Goddess of Degenerate love made sure that deep penetrative sex was pleasurable and relatively equal for both parties. This also meant that males didn’t have to worry about anything untoward happening to their precious bits.

“Professor please!” 

“I wish to pleasure myself with even more passion,” Harmony moved a sweaty strand of her hair out of her eyes, “And… more deeply… so I can… sing… a higher… ugh… pitch.”

“You came to the right person, ladies!”

Amber used her eagle-like eyes to observe everything from a distance. In particular, she frustratingly masturbated to Lapis fucking ‘her man’. In her eyes, Mamori already belonged to her. 

She had everything planned out: a nice, romantic date followed by an amorous affair at a love hotel. Finally, she would take him home in the morning and cook him a nice meal. She would have to keep her new pet well fed, after all. Naturally, she would lock the doors with him inside so no one could harm him! 

After a hundred years, maybe they would even have accumulated enough karma to form a child! 

‘Still, a healthy diet is important… so I should taste those two maidens… when Ryder is done…’ 

Leaning against a tree, Amber continued to finger herself, while licking her lips. 

Meanwhile, the one who was typically the horniest of the bunch was calmly settled down next to Mamori. Lapis ran her finger across the blanket, where his chest was, while looking into his closed eyelids. Sleeping, he seemed so delicate and vulnerable.

She rustled his silky white hair. It pretty much matched the color of her own, even more than the ash-gray of her sister, Lumi. 

Lapis bit her lips. Blood filled her face turning it red. She shook her head back and forth in slight embarrassment.

It was unusual, but she was reminiscing deeply about something. It wasn’t about the four days of fucking or the intimate acts of coitus.

Those thoughts did get her ticklish when they occasionally surfaced; however, Lapis was thinking about the days leading up to act.

The man’s soft gaze as he stared at porn without any sense of libido; it was similar to the look he gave her genitalia. She didn’t understand the meaning of those eyes. He wasn’t thinking of sex. She would have smelled it.

There was none. Because she was horny, she didn’t think much about it. 

Yet, she had noticed a peculiar smell when he came back after she had fallen asleep. This was just after he had given her those orgasmic lower kisses. He had slept with another woman. 

She wasn’t jealous. She was happy, yet perhaps she was also bitter. His smell had been different. It was only slight, but she had felt a bit of lustful desire from Mamori then. 

Lapis' thoughts continued to drift.

She saw herself hanging upside down from a tree. 

‘You didn’t wear panties again,’ Mamori's apathetic voice touched her ears. 

In response she had complained, ‘Y-y-you never give me time!’

In another memory, proceeding that one, Mamori was rushing out of the room. Lapis had almost tripped trying to get her undergarments on. She had even shouted. 

‘J-j-just let me get my panties on!’

They were weird, yet casual interactions. 

Without any conclusionary thoughts, Lapis felt the heat in her body swell up uncontrollably. She gave a glance to the seal that was placed near her pubic mound; sometimes this spot was referred to as the Mountain of the Goddess of Love.

The pink, heart shaped seal made that seem accurate. 

Despite the sweltering and passionate heat bubbling up, Lapis felt strangely cool. 

Everything felt sensitive: the softness of the blanket, the hardness of the body under it, the breeze on her skin, the wet liquid trickling down her legs, slight tremors randomly blooming throughout her body. 

Taking a deep breath, Lapis made sure that Mamori was comfortable and then leaned back, resting part of her upper back against the blankets. 

She slowly drew back the outer folds of her labia with her fingers, while her other finger gently caressed the entirety of the slit.

At this point, she was just feeling herself and not actually pleasuring herself. The warmth tucked away was pleasant on her fingers.

Soft and sensual gasps left her lips. She began rotating her fingers in small motions around the tissue surrounding the flap that covered her clitoris. 

Even when she became more aroused and the hood retracted, fully revealing her glans, Lapis continued to stroke the outside. 

It was only after quite some time that she finally brought her fingers to the most sensitive part of her body. 

She bit her bottom lip. 

Subdued, somewhat muffled, gasps sounded out from her between a constant purr.

“Oh… hmm… hmm… ohh… mmm… oh… mmmf… ahhhh… hmmm.”

The sounds continued for a long time as Lapis spent her time without rushing or moving too quickly. Occasionally, she would seek penetration, whether it be her anus or vaginal canal, with her fingers. It was always slow though.

It was such a long buildup that when Lapis finally came she even surprised herself. Yet, unlike a deer in headlights, the waves of pleasure that touched every part of her body made her seductively flounder about. 

Whether from shock or pleasure, Lapis had sung louder than she ever sang before. 

However, when the other had come to investigate the absurd shriek, the culprit had already moved Mamori’s blankets to make room for herself. 

Lapis was content, snuggled and sleeping soundlessly inside the same bundle as Mamori. 

  1. Time flows linearly at a constant rate in the ROFS universe. An Aspect of the Sovereign controls the Absolute Law of Time, and thus, any form of time dilation effects are under their purview and require their consent. 
  2. For Amber's comment about a child: Simply, most souls are born from the universe itself. Direct progeny are very rare. A soul is a special thing in the ROFS universe. Adoption systems, inherited bloodlines, and inherited traits are quite common though.

4