(R18+) Chapter 20: Flower of the Greenhouse (1) (Lilium, R18+)
381 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Mamori said farewell to Ryder, who rejoined her original party, Mamori turned his gaze towards Lapis. 

“I’m going to go check out the Alchemy Club.” 

Mamori and Lapis didn’t need to officially join a Homeroom Class until after a month. It was actually preferable they complete their party composition as much as possible before doing so. 

In the meantime there were countless open lectures every week, club activities, and various other extracurricular activities.

“Oh, did you already find our first target…!” 

“Well, there is someone that could be there, but it's not like I’m going there to see them...”

“Right…” Lapis winked.

Mamori didn’t bother to explain.

While laughing Lapis entered his body through possession. A magical pink mark appeared on Mamori’s lower body.

That said, Lapis was synchronized with all of Mamori’s senses. She was currently a guest in his body. 

Although it was possible for Mamori to relinquish or give some control of his body over to Lapis. 

 

***

 

Perhaps because it was the first real day of the semester, the main room was empty. It didn’t help that the Freshmen Alchemy Club of the Pink Faction had less than thirty members. 

However, Mamori could hear soft, ragged pants in the large storage room.

 

Your friend, Lilium, is engaging in an intense masturbation session, while thinking about you. How do you wish to proceed? For the record, she is approaching her third orgasm via clitorial stimulation. She imagines your fingers in her mouth.

“Ahh… yes… Mamori… I… I’m a dirty slut… I l-like it… h-h-harder… please… I… I’m… ahh… ughh… a-almost.”

 

Lilium has stopped viciously rubbing her clit. Instead, she is looking for an object to simulate your fingers penetrating her vaginal canal.

“Lapis.”

“Huh… w-w-what… I wasn’t…”

Lapis remained inside Mamori, but using a spiritual body, she had indeed started masturbating in response to the situation. It was just her first instinct.

“...”

“Yes, Mamori…?”

“I was going to ask if you think I should interrupt.”

“One, you already interrupted me…”

“...”

“Ahmm… if you plan to get personally involved then I would argue that you should. However, if you plan to ignore the event, then let her experience another orgasm before getting involved. She will be embarrassed, but at least she won't be completely horny on top of being embarrassed.”

“Should I knock…”

“No, just go right on and catch her in the act. Better to clear things up from the start. Well, unless you want to do foreplay first. Like let her recover, then while she is horny do gentle teasing. It looked like she wanted to suck your fingers, so maybe give her an excuse to do that. After building up then you get to the main course!”

Imaginations flooded Mamori’s mind. He wasn’t sure if they were his or Lapis’ fantasies.

Whatever the case, the more Lapis spoke from inside Mamori, the larger his cock became.

Given the abrupt physical response of his little buddy, it seemed Lapis was having an indirect influence over his body. 

“Ah… M-Ma-Mamori…ah… ah…. Ahhh…. Mamori… Ma… ah… hmm… mori…”

After calling Mamori’s name nearly half a dozen times, Lilium looked up and her face drained of color. A notification appeared in front of her eyes. 

 

Your friend, Mamori, hears you masturbating. He is debating what to do. How do you wish to proceed?

Lilium let out an uncontrolled shriek out of embarrassment. There was no stereotypical commotion of her falling over; instead, Mamori entered the room after she shrieked.

In the corner of the room was Lilium sitting in a bean bag chair. It was a quiet, comfortable spot that she would often use when she wanted to study. Usually, she would scroll through various diagrams of plant specimens. 

Lately though, it was used for her new hobby: masturbation. She was obsessed with it. Whenever she came across a phallic shaped plant specimen, she would take a moment to enjoy herself.

It was her reward for studying so hard.

The moment that Mamori entered was after such an event had happened many times. Her soaked skirt was discarded to the side, while her slightly dripping panties dangled off her right leg.

Both her legs were spread eagle. She was frozen in this position. One of her hands was still grasped around an object she was using as a dildo. At the time, she had been pushing it deeper inside herself. Now, she just held it — the bulbous tip inserted inside.

“Eep.”

After that single noise, her mouth was left ajar. There were two of her own fingers covered in her saliva sitting on her tongue. She silently gulped, using as little facial muscles as she could. Still, the action caused her tongue to move.

She was breathing deeply and slowly. Her uniform jacket was unbuttoned and open. Everytime she breathed, her large tits would move. With each movement, the nipples that were hidden by the fabric threatened to be revealed. It was perhaps only because they were erect that they caught the jacket, preventing her entire breast from being seen. 

Still, her pink areolas were quite visible. Naturally from an intense session of repeated masturbation, she was covered in a thin layer of sweat. This was amplified by the fact that the ingredient she was shoving into her pussy contained a lot of hot energy, which would have increased her body temperature. 

Because of this, even though her hair was tied back into a ponytail, various light blue strands stuck to her face.

Lilium’s red, moistened lips wiggled about as she tried to not move. Mamori had never seen a more red face. Her forehead, to her ears, to her even her neckline, she was red. 

Lapis was a succubus, while Musa was an experienced woman. So, this was Mamori’s first time encountering such a scenario. 

As for the maiden twins, the Siren Sisters, those two had already acclimated because of various situations in the dungeon. They were also performers used to stage life, giving them a higher tolerance to embarrassment. 

Lilium, on the other hand, was like a sheltered princess. She only learned about masturbation after she sucked on Mamori’s fingers over a week ago. 

It was only because she was trying to understand the sensation she felt through the Evanescent Nightstar, that she managed to create the aphrodisiac she used in the contest.

Whenever she recalled that she had somewhat innocently asked Mamori to scratch her crotch, not fully aware of the implication, she wanted to scream. It was actually through exploring that itch that Lilium learned about masturbation. 

As for how she ended up in Lux’s System, it was because of her unique bodily constitution as well as family connections. She was spared most vulgar sights during orientation as she was cooped up in various alchemy labs the entire time. 

This all meant that masturbation had become a fast hobby. It wasn’t strange for her to go at it for an entire day. 

Lilium was wearing glasses. She did that whenever she was concentrating. Her green eyes stayed on Mamori. Like everything else, they were frozen. 

Yet, after being stuck in the pose something had to give. Her hand became somewhat loose and it slipped, stimulating the dildo.

When the object vibrated, Lilium’s vagina began to contract. Still, Lilium tried to resist as a wave of pleasure cascaded from her privates all the way through her pelvis, up her spine, and all the way to the fingers still lingering on her tongue.

There was a single, audible gasp. Somehow Lilium’s face turned even more red. Yet, it didn’t stop. Her body wasn’t done. A small squirt, just a drizzle, shot out of her lower body.

‘Huh. Mamori… we found a wild squirter. Can I keep her?’

With that one act, time began to resume again. Lilium closed her legs. Her vagina was still clenched onto the phallic object as she huddled her upper body into her knees. Her face was completely hidden. 

 

So, what are you going to do now? ;) - Sincerely, the System

“Lapis.”

“You’re my partner right.”

“...”

“Damage control.”

“Ehhh.”

“You wanted to come along?”

“Tsk.”

A flash of light appeared and Lapis made her appearance. She strolled over to Lilium with the confidence of a pimp.

“Listen sister. You just have to spread your legs and accept Mamori’s cock—”

“Huh,” Lilium tilted her head. 

Mamori walked over and bonked Lapis on the head. Then he snapped his fingers. He mimicked the cleanup spell that Musa had used. 

First, the object was gently pulled out of Lilium’s pussy. He made sure not to generate any friction with delicate mana control. 

Then the various liquids begin to move towards open vials in the rooms. Even the damp clothes were wrenched of fluids. 

Seeing as bodily fluids were a form of mana, discarding them was simply a waste. 

Finally, Lilium’s discarded clothes began to move on their own. It was almost like invisible people were piloting them as they began to dress Lilium’s exposed body. 

After it was all done, it created an immaculate image. The buttons on the jacket were done and there weren’t even any wrinkles or stains on any article of clothing.

It was as if nothing had happened.

“Y-you don’t hate me?” Lilium looked at the ground.

Lapis licked her lips, “Why would we hate you. We love you~~~!”

“Lapis… return.”

With that Lapis vanished from the room. 

“L-l-l-looooove?”

“Ignore Lapis; she is a pervert.”

“N-noooo. I’m the p-pervert. I, I…. m-masturbated without asking for permission.”

“You don’t have to ask permission to do that…”

“B-b-but… I did it while thinking about you…”

“...”

“And… At first I didn’t know you were already taken…I tried to stop… but even though I knew you had a thing with the second seat… I couldn’t s-stop. I’m a d-dirty slut!” She cried. 

“Me and Lapis aren’t in a closed-relationship,” Mamori scratched his neck, “We are partners or party members.”

Lapis appeared again, but this time she was tiny and floating in the air. While her senses were still tied to Mamori’s, she projected her spiritual body into the physical world. 

The ‘chibi’ Lapis formed pistol fingers or finger guns. Instead of shadow boxing, Lapis proceeded to pretend to load and fire her fingers. With each shot she blew on her fingers. 

“Lapis of the 69th Police Station on duty! Position: Bad Cop. Lilium you're going to horny jail!”

Whack. 

“Like I said Lapis is a pervert. She was practically humping my leg when I met her.” Mamori cleared his throat and spoke in a high pitched voice, “She was all like ahhh Mamori put your big, thick rod inside me. Thrust it rough and hard through my virgin lips.” 

Mamori coughed. 

“T-that isn’t how it happened!” 

While that wasn’t what truly happened, Mamori was also aware — because of the System — of how Lapis had been advertising his body. 

Lilium tilted her head.

“S-so… it is alright?”

“It’s fine.”

“And can I, I, uh… umm… c-continue.”

“If you would like to...”

Lilium fidgeted some more and began to think quietly to herself, ‘Does that mean I can do it right now… no… no… you dirty… slut… they forgave you… even let you continue… and you want to… you shameless pervert…!’ 

Ultimately, Lilium still felt guilt and shame. She didn’t know that it was a somewhat normal feeling. 

Lapis licked her lips again, “Do you want to see it?”

“See it?”

Lapis mimicked Mamori, “His big, thick rod. Haha. Look, his ears are red!” 

Whack.

Seeing Mamori smack Lapis, Lilium asked a different question, “Why is Lapis tiny?”

“That is what you want to ask?” Lapis’ small cheeks puffed up.

“B-but she is so smol and cute.”

“Mamori bring your cock out!” 

Whack.

Mamori sighed and began to pull his robes apart.

Lilium raised her hands to cover her eyes. She even tilted her head to look away. However, her gaze went to the corner of her vision, peaking through the gaps in her hands. She was fully intent on seeing what was about to be shown.

Gulp.

Mamori hesitated but continued. He wasn’t planning on pulling anything out. Rather, he was just going to answer Lilium’s question, as such, he only pulled his robes far enough to reveal his lower abdomen. Right above his groin was a pink tattoo shaped like a heart.

“Lapis is inside me.”

“Ehhh.”

Mamori coughed a couple times, “I, I umm mean that she is using her succubus ability. You know possession. Her form that you see is simply any astral projection.”

“Oh…” Lilium nodded her head, but her cheeks were slightly puffed in disappointment. 

Lilium twiddled with her ponytail as she spoke quietly, “So, Mamori… since… you aren’t taken… we have to get m-married… now.”

“...?”

“I masturbated to you.”

“...”

“So, we have to get married!” Lilium's quiet voice instantly got louder. Her face was entirely red.

“Mamori consummate it!”

“You know she wants to get married right?” 

“No. I didn’t hear that! I’m horny. I can only think of one thing right now: sex!” Lapis half shouted her honest feelings. 

Lilium tilted her head.

Mamori explained, “Lapis wants me to fuck other women.”

“...” Lilium tilted her head further.

“Lapis wants to be inside me as I fuck other women.”

“...”

“Mamori, I don’t think you are explaining it well enough!”

“Well Lapis, Miss Bad Cop, how would you explain it?”

“That is easy, Mamori!” Lapis floated over to Lilium, “Want to have some hot, steamy, passionate sex! Do you want Mamori’s warm cum inside you, his cock thrusting in and out of your—”

“...”

“Mamori, I think Lilium just fainted!” Lapis flew over to examine her closer, “Did I kill her?”

3