(R18+) Chapter 21: Flower of the Greenhouse (2) (Lilium, R18+)
309 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mamori’s forehead creased slightly in thought as he spoke, “Lapis has anyone ever told you that you are an idiot.” 

“Shock!” The astral projection’s mouth became completely agape. Then she began to fidget.

Watching the various emotions on Lapis’ face, Mamori sat down at a nearby alchemy table and tapped his finger lightly.

“Lapis, you don’t need to worry… I happen to like idiots,” Mamori spoke with a hint of nostalgic familiarity.

“L-l-l-l-ikeeeee….” Lapis floated over. She had been about to deflate, but she was back to being bubbly. 

‘I’ll just have to take responsibility for some of your shenanigans,’ Mamori thought. 

He began to sort through various alchemical ingredients that he had stored in his inventory. 

Lapis, now directly in front of Mamori’s face, radiated with joy, “Do you mean it?!”

Deciding to create something for Lilium, Mamori didn’t react right away and instead placed the main reagent, the Bloody Teardrop, onto the table.

A chill emanated off its dark red stem. He squeezed the bright red sap out of the plant. 

He then sorted a couple complimentary ingredients. Red Slime Gel would act as a source of vitality, while the Leaves of Vinemonsters would act as a source of voracity.

He also added the Buds of Moonlight to the pile. It was a white bulb shaped plant that absorbed the gentle coldness of lunar energy. 

“Yes, I mean it,” Mamori continued to work as he spoke at last, “However, be mindful of others.”

“Okay~~~~!” Lapis giggled then gave a concerned look towards the sleeping Lilium.

“She is just overly stimulated,” Mamori gathered the ingredients and then placed them into the pill furnace, “I’ll reset her baseline by counteracting the energy her body has built up.” 

Lapis hovered silently. It had been almost a week since she had seen Mamori’s handling of alchemical ingredients. At the time it was to help with her virginity. She felt a cooling heat well up inside her.

“So, will all this let you have sex with her?” Lapis sniffed the air. She could read the pheromones off of the hormonal Lilium, so she knew how earnest her desires were. In fact, the entire room contained that sweet aroma. It was like a flower producing nectar to attract pollinators. 

“Given Lilium’s constitution… it would probably help with that,” Mamori pulled the completed product from the furnace, “However this isn’t meant for that.”

Mamori felt his thoughts drift to Musa. It had been fun practicing alchemy with her. There were also the nightly activities and the seduction…

‘Am I the seducer this time…’ 

Mamori mused such thoughts as he lit up the stick of incense he created. 

It wasn’t a complicated ingredient. It was simply a smoke that could be inhaled. Its mana signature was opposite of the turbulent, hot energy inside the unconscious Lilium.

Mamori lit the stick of incense, and when the smoke touched Lilum’s nose, she woke up. She took a few moments to gather herself, but then turned to Mamori while biting her lips. 

 

Flower Spirit Lilium mind has calmed down. She wants to open up to you, while her mind is clear. 

“Mamori… will you join the alchemy club?” She was still embarrassed, but it was controllable.

Before she got caught up in her obsession with masturbating, she was more romantic. 

She thought of a slow love life. She imagined spending time with her peers. Specifically, she wanted to find someone who enjoyed alchemy as much as herself. 

Things became slightly messed up though because her carnal desires were kindled. Still, she looked at Mamori with beaming eyes. 

“Yes…” Mamori felt like he was corrupting an innocent, even though he didn’t even do anything intentionally.

Yet, it was already too late. Lilium had witnessed the way his fingers tickled the plants. He had seen him insert his fingers inside them. As a flower spirit, she couldn’t help but be drawn to such images. 

Furthermore, she had already sucked his fingers, had asked him to scratch her crotch, and was now just caught masturbating to him. 

“W-w-will you become…” She fiddled with her ponytail, “My alchemy partner?”

‘Her face is that red even with the smoke acting as a calming agent…’

 

Flower Spirit Lilium has completely sobered up. Still, she wants to have sex. She doesn’t want to just masturbate behind your back. She wants to do things out in the open. She wants to feel equal. She wants to be honest. 

Reading the notification, it was like the System was warning him that there was a hidden context to Lilium’s words. If he gave the affirmative to Lilium, then it wouldn’t stop at just being alchemy partners. At least that is how Mamori interpreted it. 

Once again Mamori’s thoughts drifted to Musa. Did she get similar prompts from the System? 

Yet, there was a difference between Musa and Mamori. Mamori knew Musa feared rejection. Meanwhile, Mamori feared the act of rejecting someone. 

Still, Mamori thought Lilum was cute. Lapis also liked her. In the end, he wasn’t against this kind of development. 

“Alright Lilium.”

Lilium took a deep breath, “Mamori we got to have sex then…”

‘Ugh… I didn’t expect her to be this forward though… at least it's not right to marriage this time…’

Lilium undid her ponytail, causing her hair to fall down. “I ugh… thought about it… a lot...”

Mamori nodded to the red faced woman. He waited for her to continue.

“I mean a lot… when I was…”

Mamori coughed, “You don’t need to go into detail.”

Lapis clicked her tongue in the background.

“Ah, yes… well… I just thought… we need to… umm... be comfortable… with… bodies… with our bodies… you know… touching… applying stuff… testing stuff… you know.”

Mamori nodded again. 

‘Didn’t Musa use the same logic… although she was more forward about it… what was it that she said… smear my small tits with that lube over there… or something like that…’

Mamori shook his head and returned to the present. 

“T-that isn’t—” Mamori ultimately stammered. He felt there was a difference if the words came from an innocent woman versus an experienced woman.

“I… also… want to…” Lilium clarified her honest desires. 

“Oh…” Mamori’s mouth remained open slightly.

“Do you want to… Mamori… I know Lapis said it was okay, right…? I don’t have to hold back?”

“Do what you want…”

“But do… you… want it…” Lilium took a deep breath, “Are you hard right now…?”

“Yes…”

Although the reason Mamori’s little guy stood up the way it did was because of Lapis’ succubus influence. 

Still, Mamori also knew that it would feel good. It made him feel guilty. However, he had to accept that he wanted that sensation.

He was curious about Lilum’s body. He was curious about the sounds she would make. He would have sex with her. They would give each other pleasure, and then they would get to know each other better. It was perhaps a backwards relationship, but it was fine. 

With a single motion, Mamori let his robes fall to the floor, presenting himself in its entity to Lilum. 

Gulp.

Thump.

Thump.

Gulp.

Lilium slowly pulled off all her clothes while standing directly in front of Mamori. It was like an erotic show just for himself — and Lapis.

Mamori felt his desires swell. It was because of the succubus inside him. While Lapis didn’t twist or distort his feelings, he could feel her emotions and they unlocked the inhibitions Mamori held. 

The result was even more blood swelling to his penis. It twitched in anticipation. Despite being a natural feeling, it was surreal to Mamori. 

Lilium large breasts bounced in her under-sized bra as her uniform top fell to the floor. 

“It’s… a fancy pair I got for myself… it made my fantasies feel more real…” Lilium couldn’t look Mamori in the eyes, but she sensed his gaze and explained herself.

“You're pretty.” Mamori spoke truly how he felt, but the words were mainly to give Lilium more confidence.

“...So you like them…” 

Lilium pulled her bra off. Her tits bounced a single time and then remained still after being pulled down to the ground. She panted just from being stared at. She covered her nipples, squeezing her breasts closer to her body. It helped to reduce the drag they felt from gravity.

“Yes, they're as large as Lapis’ breasts, yet different and unique. I want to look at them closer and touch them…”

“Is that so…” Lilium moved her hands and they sagged subtly. 

“Was that too much information…”

“N-nn… I want you to keep talking… even if you don’t mean it… I want to feel pretty...” 

“I think anyone would admit that you're pretty Lilium.”

“That… I don’t care… about that… I want you… to think I’m pretty…”

“Then you don’t need to worry…”

Lilium pulled up her skirt. She was wearing a dark blue G-string. She teased a bit, albeit awkwardly and slowly.

“Do you want to see the front or back more…”

When Lilium teased her large butt, Mamori noticed that the string of the panties disappeared in the crevice of her two ass cheeks.

“The front…”

Lilium panted and then reached her fingers down and pulled the panties down slightly and then stopped. Some dark hairs became visible. 

“I ugh… don’t shave… I didn’t think…”

“It’s fine… I kind of ugh… wanted to see a more bushy one… in person…” Mamori scratched his neck while his cock twitched back and forth. 

“I-i-s that so…” Lilium smiled and pulled the panties down further. Once passed her hips and ass they naturally fell to the floor, revealing her bushy crotch. 

Mamori instinctually took a step forward. 

Gulp.

Gulp.

Thump.

Thump.

Both of their hearts were racing and both of them could feel the saliva in their mouth. 

“Lilium…”

“Yes…”

“I feel like I might pounce on you… so just in case… you are fine with all this…”

“Yes…” Her smile grew wider even though her entire body turned red. She undid the skirt that she had been holding up. It fell lifelessly to the floor. The only clothes that remained were her glasses and black knee socks. 

It was immoral and seductive. 

Lilium’s long legs trembled. She couldn’t help bending them slightly. The image of such a mature figure acting shy was intoxicating. 

Mamori absorbed it all. The way her glasses bounced on her nose as her body shook. The same motion caused her legs to squirm and breasts to jiggle. 

Mamori approached her and wrapped his arms around her as if to stop that shaking. He caressed her back.

“You're beautiful, but are you sure you want to do this with me…”

A heated breath touched Mamori’s ears as Lilium whispered in frustration, “Mamori… please stop… a-asking… I want to… push you down… I want to suck your c-cock… I want your f-fingers in my mouth… I want to do so much…but it’s scary…”

“That’s ummm…”

“I, I… t-told… you… I’m a dirty slut!” This time she didn’t whisper but shouted instead. She shook in his embrace.

“You're my… perverted partner…” Mamori fondled her ass slightly. If he kept being gentle, it might be counterproductive. He wanted to show her that he too had desires. Any lingering resistrants would disappear with that logic. 

Mamori then squeezed the cheeks he held. They were softer than clouds and melted to his touch.

“Eep.”

“If you feel guilty… or dirty doing this… Lilium… then let's be dirty and guilty together…”

“Y-yes… We have to be comfortable with each other's bodies…” Lilium gulped, “We have to be okay… with becoming dirty… yes… it's… what a real… alchemist would… do…”

Lilium noticed that Mamori was shaking too. Although it was very slight. That was when she realized that he was scared as well. Perhaps, the man didn’t realize it though.

Whatever the case, Lilium wanted to provide some comfort. Would a few lies and excuses hurt if it eased their burden? 

“How do you want to do it?” Mamori asked into her ear. 

“I want to try the ugh sitting position…”

“Not from behind?”

Mamori thought Lilium would be too embarrassed to keep eye contact.

“No… we have to be close and be able to see… everything… to ugh… get comfortable… yeah…”

Mamori lifted Lilium into the air. 

“Eep.”

Mamori, who was shorter than Lilium, grew in height until he was a head taller than Lilium. The System warned him that the position might be awkward otherwise. Specifically, it mentioned that he might be suffocated by two large melons swallowing up his face. 

“I thought… only the dick… was supposed to… oh… accept…”

A notification popped up. 

[Mamori invites you to his room.]

 

3