(R18+) Chapter 24: Flower of the Greenhouse (5) (Lilium, R18+)
234 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Prefered Length of R18 Sequences?
  • 1 Chapter Votes: 1 7.7%
  • 2 Chapters Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 3 Chapters Votes: 8 61.5%
  • 4 Chapters Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 5 Chapters Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 5+ Chapters Votes: 2 15.4%
Total voters: 13

Mamori woke up as he felt something stirring in bed with him. Because of two elastic mounds caressing his chest, he felt an exquisitely soft sensation. Two nipples tickled him slightly when they moved up and down.

“Hmmm,” Lilium, who had been lying on top of Mamori, drowsily sat up. The bed sheets clung to her like a cape, while her light blue hair cascaded down — messy strands going everywhere. Seeing her yawn and blink her eyes was cute.

‘Bed head… and… two Holy Mountains…’ Mamori’s homeland flashed before his very eyes. He felt something in his nether regions. 

At that moment, Mamori felt like it wouldn’t be bad to wake up next to a beautiful woman more often. He took the entire sight in: the enticing sight of her bountiful bosom revealed in its full glory, her bush and thick thighs concealing the area he penetrated previously, the entirety of her mature and curvaceous body speckled with sleepiness. 

As the memories of the previous day and night resurfaced, he thought various lewd fantasies: suckling the pink nipples, fondling the entirety of the tits, and piercing his penis through the valley that her mountainous boobs formed. 

‘Paizuri? Breast sex? Titfuck? I think those are some of the terms...’ 

Mamori began to take deep breaths to calm himself. Yet, he had to admit he wanted to taste them again. Unable to remove his eyes from the pretty breasts, he continued to imagine the suppleness and firmness those two round objects possessed. 

He appreciated the attractive sag the voluptuous chest exhibited. The slight pull on them, the downward force of gravity, only accentuated their suggestive shape.

Lilium’s two large marshmallows were simply an enchanting sight from below. However, Mamori’s lecherous thoughts settled when he regained full use of his faculties, and with more calmness, he started thinking about the other women’s bosoms as well. 

They all had their seductive allure, yet Mamori was able to reorient himself and consider the most important aspect: the practicality of using the women’s boobs as pillows. He methodically compared them in his mind. 

One of them would be like a soft pillow that completely engulfed his existence, another would like a spongy and springy cushion, and the smallest of the bunch would possess a comforting heartbeat to accompany the softness. 

Yes, the main thing Mamori considered was the quality to use them as a nap assisting tool. 

Lilium was completely unaware of her situation and the weird appraisal she was receiving. Despite opening and closing her eyes repeatedly, her eyes ended up only half opened. 

“Hmm?” A confused humm escaped her lips. She moved her hips slightly.

“Mmmm,” her murmurs became slightly more sensual. She moved her hips again and then there was a short gasp, “Mmm… ah.”

Her eyes shot open, and she made eye contact with Mamori. 

“Ugh… uh… huh?” She teased her hips again, as if she was pinching her cheeks to see if she was awake. The result was two short gasps, “Ah… ahh…”

Mamori wondered if she was going to collapse, but like before Lilium simply froze. This lasted for two whole minutes. Roughly every ten seconds, she would do more testing with light hip movements. Biting her lips, Lilium’s subtly concealed murmurs would echo through the room. 

“Am I dreaming?” She muttered, quickly to herself. “I have to be.”

Her shock disappeared and her face turned red not from embarrassment but from erotic ambition.

“I know I am dreaming… but is this how he really looked?” Lilium’s voice was as hot and seductive as her flushed face. 

Lilium thought Mamori’s pale skin was like a canvas as she counted various inked designs on his body. There were strange creatures she didn’t recognize, but there were a whole host of animals as well: all kinds of birds, raccoon dogs, foxes, turtles, frogs, tigers, and more. 

When her eyes lingered on a pair of bats, she felt an ominous chill. 

‘A p-princess…?’ A timid voice questioned her.

‘But not the right one…’ A sharp voice added.

The pair of tattoos then seemingly disappeared.

“What a strange dream…”

Lilium continued to trace Mamori’s muscular chest. She was mesmerized by their firmness and enchanted by his scars. Eventually, unable to hold herself back, one of her free hands slithered towards her slit. 

It didn’t take long for unconcealed hot pants to fill the room. An occasional elongated moan accompanied them whenever Lilium needed a bit of extra air or a particularly sensitive spot received extra stimulus. She even made remarks occasionally.

“I’m a… ah… ugh… dirty SLUT♡!”

There was no shame, perhaps because she thought it was a dream or because she was more comfortable than before. 

“Ugh… ugh… ahhh… a happy SLUT♡!”

Perhaps, she was too comfortable now. She was like an awakened succubus in heat. 

Mamori could feel the way her fingers curled and rubbed against his own chest. When she flicked his nipple repeatedly, Mamori became convinced that her two hands were somewhat synchronized.

“I’m not a princess… haah… haah… just a… PERV…ERRRRRTt♡♡!”

Whatever sensation Mamori felt on his chest was happening unseen in Lilium’s private area. 

“Mmf…mm…”

When the sounds became wet and sticky, Lilium moved her hand on Mamori’s chest towards his mouth. She pushed it against his lips and inserted a finger.

“Suck it!” It wasn’t exactly a command. It was more just an excited exclamation. 

Nonetheless, Mamori brought his lips around the finger in compliance. 

Her body trembled. What followed was faster motions and more frequent sounds.

“Roll your tongue… ahh… ahhh… hmmmm♡!”

After licking and caressing her finger with his tongue for several minutes, Lilium pulled back. Her finger was free, but so was the rest of her body.

Fearing that she would fall back, Mamori gripped her waist. He unintentionally supported her as she had a full body orgasm. At first it was an intense response from her clit, but for some reason the waves of pleasure then rippled through her body. It went from her legs all the way to the tip of her fingers.

In the process, her body almost violently shook. Her body arched backwards as a single, long high note ended her lovely song. 

There was a brief pause where she lingered, still leaning back, in ecstasy before returning to her upright position.

She was licking her lips.

“Why does masturbating feel so good?” She looked down at Mamori with lust, “I hope you appear in my dreams more often… Mamori.”

And thus after only a few seconds of recovery, Lilium performed an encore to her solo, which then followed into another.

By the fourth time, Lilium was hugging Mamori’s body, grinding up and down his body in parallel motions. Sweat lubricated their bodies, allowing her to slide her breasts up and down his chest.

“Massage my butt!” During the entire process, Lilium continued to give excited commands. Her thick ass was just as flexible and soft as her breast — only larger and shaped differently.

Lilium brought her face closer to Mamori. Her hot breath tickled his face. She looked at his mouth. 

“This naughty, older sister has a thought,” she gripped one of her tits in her hand. She fondled it for a minute as if debating something until she leaned in and pushed it towards Mamori’s lips.

“Open up…”

“...”

“Good boy… now… ah… yes… yes… ah… suckle… suckle… slurp it up… make this slut cum!♡”

As if Lilium still had more intentions, she slowly lured Mamori’s body up. Now sitting in each other's laps, Lilium wiggled her butt.

“Touch my hole… finger my ass…”

“...”

It was somewhat of a reenactment of the events that lead to the act of penetration the previous day; however, there was more touching and confidence involved. 

As Mamori fingered her ass and suckled her teat, Lilium screamed out in passion.

“Yes. Yes. Ah. Ah. Yes… more… Mamori harder… yeees… yeeees… ahhhh.”

At first Lilium spoke rapidly. Each word was like a moan, but then as the pleasure grew her words became long passionate wails. 

She orgasmed again, but recovering quickly, she leaned forward and whispered in a hot breath. “I’m your pleasure toy. Hehe.”

During this time, Mamori wanted to skewer her two holes with his throbbing cock. Yet, he wasn’t told to do so, and thus, held himself back. 

‘Looks like I’m still under the effects of yesterday…’ Despite his own raging libido, Mamori was able to think somewhat clearly. 

“I still want more!” Lilium wiggled about. “Lean back down, Mamori… prepare your tongue and lips.”

Mamori leaned back, whereupon a wet slit threatened to drown him as Lilium sat on his face. He licked, sucked, and nibbled on whatever came close to his mouth. Whether it be Lilium’s private lips, clitoris, vaginal opening, or entire length of her slit. 

“Drink yooour slut’s… ah, looove Juice♡!

Another orgasm. 

“I want cock.” Lilium said this plainly. However, her position made it cute. She was upside down with her legs over Mamori’s shoulder. He had moved back to a sitting position where he could control Lilium’s crotch and waist. In other words, he moved so he wouldn’t drown to death. 

Lilium stopped squirming and then began to awkwardly try to twist her body while still being held. 

“Why is this so hard?”

 

Lilium wants to turn over, place her ass in her face, and devour your cock with her mouth.

After the intent behind the crawling was revealed, Mamori helped Lilium’s awkward motions. In the end, Mamori was still sitting upright; however, Lilium was flipped the other direction.

Meaning, Lilium’s legs were over Mamori’s shoulders, her well endowed ass slightly below his face, her breasts were caressing his chest, and her neck was stretched out towards his own manhood. 

Although Mamori had to tilt slightly to see past the obstruction that was Lilium’s butt, he found the way she was curled over himself and struggling to reach his erect member to be the epitome of cuteness.

“It’s so large and thick… ahh… I’m a whore… wanting to put it in my mouth. Lick it… slurp it… ah I want you to bust one inside my mouth!”

With her positioning, Lilium continued to flail around trying to get access to his cock. 

Mamori ended up enjoying watching her struggle to administer fellatio. 

“At least let me lick the tip! Let me suck the glans! Engulf the head! Something!” 

When she was about to succeed after struggling, Mamori pulled her back. However, the motion caused his face to be consumed by her ass. Unable to watch the cute display anymore, he brought his tongue to her anus.

With a single lick to the outside skin, Lilium flailed about intensely.

“W-w-what… ahh… I… I… ugh.. ughhh… hmm… hmmm… mmmmmmmm♡!” 

She sang and so he continued to move his dancing tongue.

“I didn’t tell you to do that… but… keep it uugh… uuup!”

After the number of depraved acts continued to grow, eventually Mamori found himself ejaculating upwards, shooting it all over Lilium’s naked body.

It seemed to surprise her and she grew frozen.

While Mamori was holding her legs, she was limp over his body. Her gaze stayed at the thing that just exploded white fluid over her body.

Mamori sat Lilium down. She was covered in his cum. Her hair, face, back, and front had not escaped the expulsion of his giant load.

Lilium eventually sat up and began twiddling with her fingers. Mamori watched her silently. His fluids continued to drop down her body as he waited patiently. 

“Last night…” Her voice, quiet as a mouse, finally broke the silence. .

“It was real.” Mamori spoke for the first time.

“Ugh… and right now… I’m dreaming, right?”

“...”

Mamori remained silent as he debated telling a white lie to save Lilium’s dignity. 

“Right?” She gulped, hiding her face in her hands. 

 

Although Lilium is embarrassed… she sincerely hopes it isn’t a dream~~~~! 

“It’s not.”

“Ughh…” Lilium dived under the blankets. After a few moments, some giggles could be heard from underneath it. 

Lilium’s hand reached out the blanket and seemed to be waving.

 

Lilium is too shy to speak after everything. She wants you to move your lower body under the blanket, so she can give you thanks. Appreciative of the countless orgasms she received, she thinks the least she can do is kiss your dick until you ejaculate inside her mouth (instead of indiscriminately across her body)~~~! How lewd! Fufu. 

Mamori took a deep breath and then spread his legs to the side. After bracing himself, he pulled the blanket over his groin. The embarrassed Lilium wiggled swiftly under the blanket. It was like she was an underground creature in her natural habitat. 

With those thoughts, Mamori found Lilium snuggled between his thighs. From under the bulge in the blanket, he could feel her hot breaths on his manhood. It was flaccid and limp because Mamori thought that it would be less intimidating that way. It would also help Lilium build confidence if she got to witness the erection process. 

‘It twitched.’ 

More hot breaths tickled it.

“I’m ready,” Mamori gave a consenting voice so that Lilium wouldn’t overthink herself. 

“I… I’m… ugh… starting!”

Her delicate tongue started to lap up his balls. It started with licks and then turned into suckling. 

Mamori could feel her hot pants from her nose. It kind of tickled. 

Meanwhile, although the main nerves were not stimulated, Lilium’s action aroused Mamori. Blood began to pool into his penis. 

‘Oh… it twitched again…hehe.’ She began suckling the area more intently. The wet sounds filled the room. 

Mamori’s stimulated rod brushed up against the side of Lilium’s puffed up cheeks. She stopped moving her head back and forth.

‘Oh… it’s this big already… you're no match for this slut’s tongue!’ Lilium giggled internally. Her monologue was a form of self motivation, a way to prevent her creeping anxiety from surfacing.

‘I’m fine being a pervert if it’s with you…’

With those sincere thoughts, Lilium gained the bravery to begin tracing Mamori’s shaft with her tongue.

‘It moved again… hehe.’ 

When it grew even more, Lilium cupped the backside with one of her hands and then proceeded to lick it from end to tip. 

‘I want to play with it more… but this is for Mamori’s pleasure…’ 

And so, Lilium took a deep breath and then brought her mouth around the bulbous head. She held the tip captive with her luscious mouth and dexterous tongue.

Mamori’s erection grew to full size, momentarily escaping Lilium’s grasp as it extended deeper into her mouth.

Several hot pants from Lilium’s nose gazed against Mamori’s twitching shaft. 

Lilium twisted her tongue and recaptured Mamori’s cock. The pressure grew as she began sucking the glans. 

Mamori grunted and had to place his hands back to support himself. As Lilium’s actions continued, he tensed his lower body and moved his hips forward.

“Eeeep.”

He heard a muffled gasp as more of his shaft pushed through her moistened lips. He held himself back from plunging it to the back of her throat.

Meanwhile, Lilium frantically got hold of herself from the sudden movement. She placed both her hands on Mamori’s inner thighs to steady herself while receiving Mamori’s erect member. 

“Ugh… sorry…”

‘No, it’s okay…’

Lilium shook her head to deliver her internal thoughts. Mamori felt her tongue move side to side with the motion.

With another deep breath, Lilium began to awkwardly engulf the entirety of the shaft.

Mamori trembled and looked towards the ceiling as he felt Lilium’s head move up and down. 

Sounds would occasionally leak from his mouth, which made the pleasure increase as the cause of the sensation was invigorated. 

Mamori felt his feet subconsciously move. They stretched outwards, moving up and down the bed while his toes curled in and out. He felt both an erotic and limitless physical pleasure. At the same time, he felt a warmth build up inside him. It was comforting. 

Having someone solely devoted to his pleasure was strange.

When he relaxed, he felt like a dam had broken. The sensation started in his crotch then assaulted his belly and then spread out in every direction. 

Before he even realized it, a hot and sticky liquid filled Lilium’s mouth. Lilium tried to swallow it all. He heard several gulps, but Mamori continued to seemingly ejaculate without end.

Even when liquid stopped pouring out, Mamori’s thing was still fully erect.

Meanwhile, another bulge appeared in the blanket. It was from Lilium repositioning herself. 

“...Umm… here…”

A small hand pulled the blanket back, revealing Lilium’s naked ass.

 

Lilium is too timid to reveal that her throat hurts. Thinking that the blowjob wasn’t enough, she is intent on receiving you through either hole. 

Unable to hold himself back anymore, Mamori plunged his rod and thrust his hips repeatedly. Ultimately, he came several times and filled up Lilium’s holes.

The raw pleasure had knocked her unconscious. Still, Mamori felt hot.

As Mamori debated stroking himself, Lapis, who had been a silent spectator to everything, finally appeared. She imitated Lilium and wiggled her ass back and forth.

“Well, partner, it seems you need me…”

 

Lapis is aware that you did something the previous day. She deduced that you took Lilium’s burdens as your own, causing your libido to soar unnaturally. She wants to lessen the strain… and she also wants to have some personal fun~~~! 

Mamori scratched the side of the neck. He was planning on performing a purification ritual to cleanse the immoral thoughts that still lingered. 

‘We can just do it the natural way… I guess…’ 

Mamori then proceeded to elicit nearly a dozen orgasms from Lapis, while also ejaculating a half dozen times himself. 

Lilium, who woke up midway, found that masturbating to a live demonstration was exhilarating. 

She had merely waved her sticky fingers at them when they had looked at her. “Haha… don’t mind me…” 

By the time the trio was done and cleaned up, there was only time for one afternoon class. 

4