Blue Blood Academy
1k 0 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Majin woke up in the inn and left early in the morning. She was excited about today. She grabbed her bag filled with her clothes and a map before taking off towards Blue Blood academy. It took her no longer than 5 minutes to find the giant fancy looking academy and the unbelievably long line full of people. 

“You’d think an academy as famous as this one would have a better way of testing entrants for their school, but nope everybody get in a line and wait your turn!” 

  She was somehow found by Rose and Cedar and the three waited in line for their turn. 

“Hey guys! Do you know how they are even doing the testing?” Majin asked curiously. 

“No. Our grandfather would not tell us. But we believe they’ll do it with a talent orb.” Rose answered her. 

‘If that orb is what I think it is, This test should be a piece of cake for me then. I’m sure I have unlimited potential or something as Majin Buu.’ Majin thought, eager to show off her mind-blowing talent. 

“Talent orbs are very hard to get a hold of. People say that it’s under strict control of the powerful.” 

“Probably because they don’t want all the poor people to know of their potential.” Majin said thinking back to all the novels she read.

  She knew that the rich and powerful don’t like to share information. 

  Majin noticed a couple of C’s in line far ahead of her and was getting even more excited. Maybe she’ll get to fight and see more abilities. It wasn’t until nearly an hour later that she, Rose, and Cedar finally reached the gates and saw an elderly figure and a beautiful young woman wearing blue wizard robes. Majin saw a young dwarf putting his hand on a black orb and the orb started to swirl a mass of colors and shapes before taking the form of a flaming axe. 

“Failed.” The old wizard announced. 

“What?! But isn’t that good?! It shows I have the potential to be a strong dwarf warrior!” 

“You would be right. If your fire was enough to singe this very desk we are sitting at. But this flame wouldn’t be enough to cook a Aucious Lizard. If you truly believe your talent with an axe is superb, show us.” He said before pulling out an axe from his robe for the dwarf to use and throwing a green booger looking thing on the ground in front of the boy. 

  Majin could see that the dwarf had no skill in using an axe whatsoever and probably never held one in his life based on how he was holding the weapon against the green booger that morphed into an slime axe warrior. The boy seemed to take on a good attitude though. He waited for his opponent to move and watched carefully. The people behind her started jeering and cursing at the boy for making them wait even longer. The dwarf was being affected by their comments and that’s when the slime attacked. It leaped in the air aiming it’s axehead down at the boy and he clumsily rose his weapon to defend. The old man shook his head and the woman looked away. 

“Failed! Please exit the way you came.” He said with slight louder volume. 

  The dwarf held his head in shame as he held onto the axe and walked away, being made fun of and mocked by the rest of the potential students in the line. Majin started to feel bad for the boy, but then again you can’t just show up to one of the greatest schools in the country without some type of training, skill, or background and hope that you have the luck or potential necessary to pass without issue. Next up was Rose. She gracefully shook her long hair and stepped in front of the two examiners. 

“Go ahead.” 

  Rose put her hand on the talent orb and it cracked after 5 seconds of swirling through colors and shapes. This caused a brief smile on the older examiner’s face and a look of slight interest from the younger examiner. 

“Please try this one.” He said as he pulled out a bigger talent orb that Rose had to put both palms on. 

  This orb was more durable than the last and properly shown Rose’s talent. Steam could be seen rising from the orb as it showed a staff with blue liquid surrounding it. 

“Congratulations. You have passed the opening examinations. Please head inside and receive further instructions Miss…” 

“Rose Fiorello.” 

  He seems to have been enlighten after she stated her last name and wasn’t so surprised. 

“No wonder.. You’re his granddaughter. Talent’s in the family.” He said with a smile. 

  She left and Cedar put his hand on the small talent orb as they put away the medium talent orb that Rose used. The orb cracked again and they looked at him. 

“Cedar Fiorello correct?” The man asked. 

  Cedar nodded and they let him inside without trouble. Some of the people were about to complain about the unfair treatment but the people who knew who those two were let them know exactly who they are. Even Majin didn’t know that much about those two because honestly she didn’t care. But now it was her turn! She walked up to the two and smiled widely. They gave her the small orb and she put her palm on it and it instantly burst into pieces. The examiners were both surprised as a blue magical shield blocked the pieces of the broken orb. 

“That was a first… But no problem. Try this one.” He said bringing out the medium orb. 

  Majin grinned as she placed one palm on the medium orb. 

*BANG* 

  A repeat situation of the first one and the woman smiled strangely at Majin while the old man seemed to be getting very excited. 

“Miss! What is your name! Where did you come from?! Who is your backer?!” The old man assaulted her with questions but was promptly silenced by the much younger woman wizard next to him. 

“Let her finish before barraging her with questions.” She said while taking out a large talent orb that was bigger than the last two

  Majin grabbed the orb and a huge swirl of different colors and shapes appeared. They changed so frequently that it seemed that Majin’s talent encompassed the entire world. This caused a real beautiful smile to appear on the female wizard’s face, which looked pretty scary to Majin. Like she had a great plan for her. And hey! The talent orb cracked slightly at the top before the swirls of colors and shapes turned to black. All three of them became confused and Majin knocked on the talent orb. The Talent orb restarted and only showed the letter M. Both the examiners were confused and the woman walked up to Majin and stood over her. 

“Would you like to become my apprentice?” She asked. 

  Majin thought about it for a moment. Does she even need a master or teacher? What could this lady teach her that she couldn’t learn on her own or get? She doesn’t know anything about this lady except that she probably plans to use her for her own benefits. 

“What do you have to offer?” Majin asked. 

  It seems this question took the woman back for a second before she realized that Majin didn’t know who the heck she was. She coughed as she realized her mistake. 

“I am one of the kingdoms great-----” 

“Blah blah blah lady. I asked what do you have to offer me. I don’t care about your status in this kingdom.” Majin cut her off. 

  Majin saw that the impressive lady magus didn’t like that but she really wanted to get her on her side. She secretly smiled inside as the woman swallowed her pride. 

“I.. am willing to give you personal training from myself, any additional training resources you need, and a spot in the S-class group.” 

“Hmmmmm” Majin intentionally hummed out.

  As if saying these choices were something to think about and not instantly take. She smiled at the slightly desperate magus before saying her answer. 

“I’ll get into the S-class without a problem. They’ll probably need to make an SSS class for me hehe but instead of the S-class thing, why don’t you let me decide what I want at a later date?” Majin told her. 

  She seemed nervous for some reason but quickly hid it away. 

“Fine but you must become my official apprentice! I won’t accept anything less.” 

  Majin grinned at her new “teacher” and patted her on the shoulder. 

“Yes Master. Please guide me along to the unseeable heights of magic!” Majin said before walking off and into the Academy doors.

  She walked towards a desk and a student badge magically appeared on her chest. Her clothes were transformed and she had on a blue colored student outfit. Despite being forcefully put into some different clothes, Majin didn’t think much of it and looked at her badge. It had her information listed on it event though she hasn’t even told anyone her name yet. 

Name: Majin El 

Bone Age: 17 

Talent: S

Rank: 0 

Class: Undecided 

  As she wondered what it meant by class, a flying fairy or pixie thing flew over to her. 

“Please follow me Miss Majin.” It spoke in a squeaky voice before flying off in a direction. 

  Majin followed her to a classroom door and was motioned to go inside. She did so and was greeted with the faces of her new classmates. It seems Cedar and Rose weren’t S-rank talents because she didn’t see them or there were other S-rank classes within the school. But there were for sure a hell of a lot of Champions inside. She saw a guy who looked exactly like Itachi Uchiha with both the Rinnegan and first stage sharingan in his eye, a winged girl with sharp claws who was overflowing with mana that was actually visibly flowing from her body like some sort of mana nuclear plant, a large fat guy who made Majin feel very hot and bothered and irritated at her guess at his wish, a small and thin panda boy who had an evil feeling aura coming off him and a monkey’s tail coming from behind him playing with a green bean that she guessed was a senzu bean, and the last of the champions inside the S-rank classroom being a girl who looked like an average nerdy girl. The rest of the students were people from this world. 

*DING* 

  Majin jumped along with the other Champions and an emotionless genderless voice began to speak. 

“Danielle Grimes. You will participate in a trail Destiny Battle along with these other Champions and will be given a prize if you win. If you lose, you will suffer a penalty along with the others who have lost. Only one Champion will win.” 

  The world around them came to a stop and only the Champions could move. 

“This Trail Destiny Battle will take place at this very location. Find as many creatures as you can and kill them for points. The Champion with the most points will win. Any deaths will be prevented inside a Trail Destiny Battle. Begin.” The voice said. 

  Nearly all the champions dispersed that instant and quickly left the classroom. Majin broke through the window and instantly saw a giant dog creature almost as tall as some of the buildings at the Academy holding a sword in its mouth. It locked eyes with her and within an instant appeared in front of her, slicing her in half. 

“Gah!” 

  She pulled herself together and fired a pink beam at the wolf. 

“Vanishing Beam!!” The attack knocked the wolf into one of the buildings and destroyed most of it.

  She landed on the ground and jumped at the slowly rising animal. It tried to slice her again but Majin expertly dodged in mid air and with a brief burst of Kaio-ken kicked it on top of the skull and incapacitated it. It soon dissolved into a bunch of mana particles. 

“100 points gained.” 

  She heard inside her head. With a cheerful smile, she went off to look for more creatures and saw some of her competitors dealing with creatures of their own. The winged girl was flying and electrocuting a brown bear until it turned into ash. Itachi wannabe seemed to have locked eyes with a humanoid dog creature with a dog head and a human body for the rest. The creature gained the same eyes as Itachi and started to attack other creatures for the Itachi copycat. But those were the only two she saw near her until she found her next source of points. A horde of flying zombies appeared in the sky and dived straight towards her. 

“Haha I wouldn’t be able to get infected by zombies anyway!” 

“Time for the move that wiped out nearly all the earthlings by Super Buu! Assault Rain!” Majin shouted while holding one arm in the air and the other at her side while calculating how many zombies are in the sky before rapidly shooting off pink magical blasts at the large quantities of zombies.

  The zombies were blasted into pieces, dismembered, shot holes into their heads, stomachs, and chests. Soon enough, the zombies were reduced to nothing more than a pile of bits. 

  Majin held her nose at the disgusting smell of zombie parts before they started dissolving into mana particles. 

“300 points gained.” 

  Majin smiled before seeing the short panda kid choking a succubus with his tail and slowly punching another in the stomach with a cruel grin of satisfaction on his face. She felt a little unnerved about it but continued to look for more sources of points. She was jumping along the buildings on campus and was suddenly assaulted by the nerdy girl. She appeared in front of her and almost sliced her in half. Majin managed to dodge and gain some distance from her. 

“Uhm shouldn’t you be trying to gain points from the monsters..?” Majin asked. 

  She didn’t respond and just came after her again. Majin tried to get away so she could get the prize but the girl suddenly teleported in front of her and slashed down on her head. Majin’s antenna got cut off before she could respond to the attack. Majin blasted the girl away with light magic and within seconds, she teleported behind her and sliced her again. 

‘Teleportation… Okay I can deal with this… Just need to breathe for a second..’ 

  The girl began to teleport around Majin constantly, slashing and slicing pieces off of her without trouble, until Majin lit the very air and building underneath her in a fiery hell with fire magic. The girl was forced to retreat and Majin healed all the damages made from her in seconds before moving on to find more points. She could have sworn she heard a “Tch.” sound behind her. 

  She found her next source of points in the form of an elephant sized tiger. The oversized cat roared at her before pouncing towards her ant-size figure in comparison to it. 

“Destructo Disc!” Majin shouted as she threw the dangerous light magic formed attack at the creature, easily bisecting it in two. 

“100 points gained.” 

“Yes! I can do this! This Destiny Battle is in my ----” Majin was interrupted with a blade appearing in front of her and slicing her arm off. 

  Majin’s skin turned red and steam blasted out from her. 

“What do you want!? Don’t you want to win!? Why do you keep bothering me?!” Majin screamed at her. 

  She seemed to find enjoyment out of Majin’s anger and smirked. 

“Your healing abilities are perfect for raising my skills. I couldn’t care less about the rewards of this mockery nor about the penalties to come. The only thing that matters is me getting stronger as fast as I can.” She said while pointing her blade at Majin. 

“I am no one’s training dummy!” Majin’s arm shot towards the girl and she teleported behind Majin with another sword attack aimed at her. 

  Majin smirked and the nerdy girl seemed to sense some type of danger and tried to teleport away. But Majin formed an arm out of her back and latched onto the teleporting annoyance. Teleporting both of them high in the sky. Majin’s arm that latched onto the teleporter glowed a bright pink light before turning the girl into a chocolate bar. 

“Hmph! Annoying girl.” Majin said while taking a bite out of the chocolate while falling from the sky. 

  Eventually she finished the sweet and heard a voice she wasn’t expecting. 

“2000 points gained.” 

‘Whoa! No wonder she was trying to take me out! If I could get that many points just by taking out the other Champions why bother with the dumb animals!?’ Majin thought as she flattened herself and started gliding over to the Itachi copycat with the dog swordsman. 

  He saw her and looked confused until she reformed into her original form and dove towards him with her feet out. The dog swordsman blocked her attack and was sent sliding back. Majin knew exactly what those two eyes were good for and already had a plan in motion for which one he decided to use. He materialized a black rod from his wrist and with his other hand pointed at her. 

“Universal Pull.” He said in Itachi’s English voice actor voice and Majin was forced towards him. 

  She grinned inwardly as she squished herself into a ball and created a portal in front of her before reappearing behind him and smashing into his back. He recovered by flipping over and forming jutsu hand signs. After finishing the necessary signs, he blew a large fireball at her. 

“A fireball in this world? Too unoriginal. Watch this!” 

  Majin crossed her arms before slowly blowing out 3 pink bubbles that soon formed into ghost-like figures that looked similar to her. They flew towards the fireball and the first one exploded against the fireball, dissipating the flames while the other two ghosts focused towards the Itachi copycat 

“Almighty Push.” The two ghosts exploded immediately and he started to run away from Majin. 

“Hey don’t run away! I’m only getting started!” Majin shouted. 

  He kept running away and gave her a final glance while she looked for the other Champions. 

“This is pretty fun now that I know the right way to do it. I should apologize to that glasses girl if she isn’t dead.” Majin said to herself before leaving that spot and searching for more Champions. 

36