A Nice Change Of Pace.
756 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The lightning bolt seemed to have also headed straight for her teammates but they managed to save themselves just fine except for the Pervert who was turned into mana bits. Majin regenerated herself and dashed towards the marked Champion. The deer tried to get in her way but Majin was much faster than it and grabbed the boy by his collar.

"Night Night little duelist." Majin said while closing the boy's eyes and having him turn into mana bits.

"Congratulations Majin El. You have won yet another type of mock Destiny Battles and can choose an additional choice along with the original special prize for your victory. Choose one of these three items and be prepared for the very near future." The voice said inside her head.

[Archmage's ring]

[King's Rod]

[Random]

'I really wish these options gave descriptions so I knew what the hell some of these items do. But none of them sound particularly interesting.' She chose Random twice and eagerly awaited her gifts.

[Congratulations! You have chosen Random and have been given Gravity Magic and a gold fish.]

"Awesome! I can definitely have a lot of fun with this!" Majin exclaimed as she returned back to the time before the trail Destiny Battle started. She froze the gold fish and put it in her pocket.

"Combat against monsters and demons. Mostly monsters since you kids aren't ready to take on a demon yet. Even the weakest demon is as strong as a C-ranked adventurer." Hassle finished.

"Now follow me into the Illusion Chamber."

  Hassle led the two classes into a building. Majin saw a large number of other students with a strange pink gas hovering around their heads.

"Take a seat over there and we will begin. Before we start though make sure to decide if you want to group up with any of your fellow classmates or just attempt it by yourself." Hassle said.

  A surprising number of her fellow students grouped up with each other. Even Daiko and the Pervert were asked to join up with someone. Only two people didn't manage to get into a group and those two were Majin and Tuff! But Majin didn't mind, it wasn't as if this little class activity was anything important. Once Hassle made sure everyone was ready, the pink gaseous magic started floating around everyone's head and suddenly Majin was whisked off to a different place.

  She was in a dark place. She lit up her surroundings by making her antenna glow and realized that she was in some underground den or cave.

'I need to add mental defenses after this!' Majin reminded herself before walking into the unknown.

  It wasn't long until she heard strange noises.

"Giii!"

"Gaaa!"

"GiGi!"

  She ventured forth and saw a small group of little goblins sitting around a camp fire.

'Oh, it's just some goblins… At this point I'm going to need to take on city-sized trolls or high ranked demons for a challenge. But that's good since I don't know what other possibly hax wishes the other champions have wished for.' Majin thought as she held her palm out at the goblins who finally noticed her.

  They grabbed their tiny makeshift weapons and tried to rush at her. She used her gravity magic and squished the tiny little stinky goblins into the dirt. She went over to their campfire and saw that they were eating two rabbits.

"Hmm… Let's do something a little fun! Pokémon mode time!" Majin yelled as she put the four little goblins under her control.

  Their little mischievous eyes turned even darker, their bodies seemed to get slightly beefy while still being little midgets, and her trademark pink M on top of their foreheads.

  She released them from her gravity magic and they bowed before her.

"Geee."

  Majin doused them in water to get rid of their filthy smell and materialized clothes for the four of them. The first one was called Beefy because of how muscular he looked compared to the other three. The second was called Skinny because he only looked more evil after gaining her mark and still like a starving African child, the third one was called Handi thanks to his one missing arm, and the final one was called Tiny. She gave Beefy some metal gauntlets. Skin received magic javelin that would return back in his hands after being thrown. Handi was given a tiny wand and Tiny got a sickle.

  Majin made them line up and then carefully poured different elemental magic into each goblin. Beefy had ice magic, Skin had nature magic, Handi had light magic, and Tiny got shadow magic. The interesting thing is though, that a bright white light engulfed each goblin after she poured magic into them.

"They're evolving already?! I must have given them the equivalent of a fire stone or water stone!" Majin excitedly yelled as she looked at their new forms.

  Beefy's skin turned blue like ice and had some ice armor in the form of shoulder guards on him. Skin's skin turned light green and had vines around his forehead like an crown. Handi's skin turned white like an albino and gave off a slight glow on his figure. Tiny gained strange tattoos on his chest and he's gained hair!

  They immediately fell on their knees once more and bowed.

"Queen!" They shouted from the bottom of their hearts.

"The fact that you guys are nothing more than illusions really break my heart… But let's go conquer this goblin den!" Majin shouted.

  Majin stayed behind the four as they led the way. Majin's little group of minions met up with another group of goblins who seemed confused about the non-goblin behind them. Skin threw his javelin and pierced one of the goblins through the forehead. It returned back to him instantly and he threw it once more. But the goblins were alert this time around and charged at Majin's goblins. Skin only managed to pierce one of the goblin's through the shoulder. His weapon returned and he along with the other 3 charged at the bigger group of goblins.

"No… You guys. You gotta strategize!" Majin yelled pointlessly as her little minions and the normal goblins started killing each other.

  Beefy was punching any opponent that got near him. Skin started wacking whoever got close to him. Handi started using his wand like a club and Tiny was the only one who seemed to have increased their intelligence. He was fatally wounding goblins whenever their backs were turned or not focused on him.

  After they finished their little massacre, Majin gathered them around her. She patted Tini on the head and looked at the other three.

"Strategize."

  They looked at each other confused and were about to get on their knees and apologize but Tini understood what she meant.

"Gegigige." Tiny said while pointing to his head.

  The other three seemed to have understood what he meant, at least she thought so because they looked much more confident as they journeyed ahead. They met up with another group of enemy goblins.

"Gigee." Tiny said.

  The four charged and instead of just whacking their enemies to death like last time, this time they used magic to whack them to death. Beefy covered his gauntlets in ice and smashed his enemies to pieces. Skin threw his weapon and once it pierced a goblin leaves soon started growing from the blood of the creature before wrapping around it's body and mummifying it in blood red leaves and sucking all blood from it. Handi was unintentionally healing the enemies with light beams and Tiny seemed be using his brain even more. It used the darkness of the cave and it's shadow magic to seemingly blend into the darkness before slitting the throats of the goblins that Handi was healing.

  Majin's little monsters finished their second fight and Majin patted Tiny's head again.

"Okay. That was my fault. Let me show you how to use your magic little guys and use your heads." Majin said before teaching them different positions to be in when fighting and what to focus on when fighting using illusion magic.

  She conjured images of fake goblins and gave her goblins orders until they finally caught on and were able to do it by themselves. However, it did take quite a bit of time for them to realize that the illusions weren't real at first and to realize what they should focus on. Then she showed them different types of ways of using ice, light, nature, and shadow magic to them. They seemed to catch on pretty quickly because they were able to recreate the magic she did after the first example.

  Majin and the goblins reached a strange metal door inside the cave and from a dark hole in the middle of the room a large goblin dropped down with a large club. Skin and Handi retreated behind Beefy and Tiny hid himself with his magic. The big goblin or ogre possibly, roared and bashed its weapon on the cave ground. Beefy screeched back as it formed ice under its feet and slid towards the giant. The giant was surprised by Beefy's speed and was struck in its side by Beefy's ice gauntlet. It roared in anger and pain and soon received a spear that bounced off it's thick skin. Skin grabbed its chin before talking with Handi.

  Skin retrieved his weapon and had mushrooms grow all over it before throwing it once more. Tiny sliced through the Achilles tendon of the ogre and forced it on its knees, taking a mushroom javelin through the eye and causing strangely colored mushrooms to grow on it. Beefy struck the monster in the face and Tiny stabbed through the brain of the monster using its shadow sickle and it was finished.

  Majin rewarded all four goblins with head pats and stood in front of the metal door. The metal door slowly opened and Majin walked inside with her little monsters. Smiling widely and excited at their next opponent. This was a lot more fun than she thought!

23