Defeating the Green Giant!
666 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  A beautiful human woman appeared holding a long staff.

"Congratulations Ms. Majin. You are the first one to pass through the Goblin Den and in quite an unusual manner." She said.

"I am? I was just messing around. There's no way they took longer than me to beat these easy goblins." Majin doubted.

"The other groups were halted by the traps and massive swarm of goblins but most of them weren't troubled by the last goblin."

"What traps? What swarms?"

"The ones you should have activated when you met these little four guys." The woman said while patting the goblins who had lecherous faces except for Tiny.

"They should have screamed and alerted all the other goblins inside the den, who would have swarmed and set up traps for you." She explained.

"Oooh. Well it's good I avoided that then."

"All because you somehow managed to tame these untameable monsters." Her grin became a bit sinister.

"I'm a genius. Breaking previous common norms isn't anything special for me." Majin tried to arrogantly cover up her mistake.

"Yes Ms. Majin, I've heard about your unknown talent rating. Very impressive for someone whose background is completely unknown and has a similar aura and body to a demon."

  Majin's eyes lowered in seriousness.

"What are you getting at? Are you trying to go against me?" Majin asked, while her goblins were starting to get a feel for her emotions and getting slightly hostile towards the woman.

  She snapped her fingers and the goblins disappeared.

"I'm not getting at anything, I'm just saying it might be better for you to lay low instead of showcasing your "immense" talent all over the place. Who knows what kind of dangerous people or organizations might want to have you for their own nefarious plans." She finished before poofing away in a cloud of pink gas.

  Majin returned back to the Illusion Chamber and saw Tuff resting peacefully away on her lap.

'This little booger…' She rubbed his head and got up with the rest of her class.

"You all did well enough for your first time. Continue improving yourselves over the weekend. You're dismissed." Hassle said.

  Majin left the Illusion Chamber with a sleeping Tuff and was about to head on over to the adventurer guild but suddenly she heard that voice that always speaks to her before the start of a Destiny Battle.

[A new type of change will be added for all Champions. You will now be able to challenge a fellow Champion to a duel and get them eliminated from all future destiny battles. The winner will be able to gain the regular prize and a portion of the loser's wish. Have fun.]

  Majin instantly turned around and searched all over the academy for a certain Champion. A certain champion that would definitely become hers now. A certain champion that was chatting with a regular deer and shota boy. The kind of Champion that would overthrow heavenly beauties.

"FAIRY GUY I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!" Majin shouted while pointing at the guy.

"You!?" He exclaimed in confusion.

[Majin El has challenged Guy Frite to a duel. Since Guy Frite is being challenged, he shall set the place of the duel and the rules of said duel.]

"Wait what!? You didn't explain that earlier you sneaky jerkwad gods!" Majin yelled into the sky.

  The fairy guy smirked.

"Hahah Yes yes yes! It is I who makes the rules of this challenge. You silly pink girl. I will show you a lesson you will never forget, yes yes yes."

[The challenger has decided the place of the duel and objective. The battle will take place in a Closed Cube that will have Gamma Radiation constantly emitted inside of it. To win, the Champion who issued the duel must defeat the opposing Champion or survive for longer than 5 minutes inside. Begin.]

'This sneaky little. Does he really think I don't know that the Hulk is a walking tank of gamma radiation?! I'll show him…' Majin thought as she and Guy were transported into a large white cube-shaped room.

  The type of room a mental patient would be locked into. The walls started glowing green and a floating countdown timer appeared near the ceiling of the room. The fairy guy has already transformed and was just grinning at her. It was time to start her plan. She leapt towards him and punched him in the chest, causing him to slide away but ultimately causing no damage. He kept grinning at her as she attacked him multiple times before he punched her tiny figure into the floor and she had trouble getting up.

"That gamma radiation can't possibly act this fast… That's impossible…" Majin said while breathing heavily.

"Yes yes yes. I can use magic to control the gamma radiation coming from the walls. Hehehe I am also making gamma radiation from my body!" He revealed as he slowly stood over her.

"How is that possible…? That's unfair…." Majin said while falling face down.

"I win win win. Haha. That'll teach you to try and duel moi!" He gloated before suddenly Majin's body latched onto his and swallowed his entire Hulk figure. He tried to resist by tearing the goo off of him and yelling but it was useless against Majin's absorption.

  After a few more moments of struggling with the potentially infinite strength being, Guy's struggle died and Majin was the victor. After absorbing the massive strength and multiple abilities from the Hulk, Majin's previous pink skin turned Hulk green and her antenna grew long enough to reach the center of her back.

"Hehehehehehe HAHAHAHAHAH UNLIMITED STRENGTH IS MINE!" Majin shouted in an excited glee before forming an ice mirror to take a look at herself.

"Not a fan of green… but I still look pretty nice with it." Majin said before changing her skin color back to pink.

"The additional antenna length is cool. Kind of reminds me of Buuhan's antenna. I'll keep it."

[Congratulations Majin El. You have won the very first Destiny Battle Duel. As a special prize for defeating your opponent you will be gifted an additional choice with your prizes. Choose one of these three items and be prepared for the very near future.]

[Poison Gem]

[Dragon Core]

[Devil's Scroll]

"Aw crap. I think they're catching on to my obscene luck with the random option. Fineee I'll choose Dragon core and Devil's Scroll." Majin said aloud.

  A round head-sized orange sphere and a rolled up large piece of paper materialized in the air before dropping to the ground. Majin grabbed the sphere and injected some mana into it, expecting some kind of thing to happen and was let down.

"Okay it's not mana bound. How about blood?"

  She leaked a single drop of her purple and green blood on the core and it suddenly broke into pieces. Those pieces then started to float before flying inside Majin's stomach and reforming the previous core. But this time the instead of being orange like it was previously it was mixed into a large amount of different colors before settling on just being white. Majin guessed it was taking all the elements she has gathered so far. She still didn't feel any different after binding with that core thing so she just ignored it and opened up the Devil Scroll.

  It was filled with unreadable characters that was probably a language she didn't know. She dripped another drop of her blood on the scroll and blood-colored runes started coming from the scroll. The runes twisted and circled in the air while a strange magic power was being projected from them. The runes then came together and a little red imp formed. It had tiny little wings with an arrow shaped tail and a trickster face with sharp teeth.

"Cool. But I already have a cute little pet." Majin said before absorbing the small creature and taking it's power.

  She was returned back to Blue Blood Academy and stood in front of the deer and boy. She grinned before skipping away happily.

"Wait! Did you kill him!?" The boy shouted.

  Majin didn't answer and just left. Since she was done with classes for today she decided to go on a few quests. She arrived at the guild and Majin headed straight to the receptionist.

"What kind of B-ranked quests are there today?"

"We have 3. Take a look at the board instead of asking me next time."

"Why would I do that instead of making sure you have something to do as the receptionist of this lovely guild."

  Her eyebrows twitched rapidly before she just looked over at the board.

"You could aid some fellow soldier's under demonic siege in the south, vanquishing a sea beast attacking sailors, or join an adventurer squad that needs a support role member."

"I'll take the third one! Where are they at?" Majin asked.

"Take the third portal and they'll be there waiting for you. But please answer this first." The receptionist gave her a card that listed the roles adventurers could be.

  Majin signed all four of them before dashing off into the portal. She teleported into the inside of a volcano and saw three people inside a dome barrier. The blue-haired mage with cat ears dropped the barrier and all three of them walked towards her.

"Are you the Support role we requested from the guild?" A small bear-like creature holding a large halberd that towered over him asked.

"Yep. That's me!" Majin responded happily.

  This put some ease on their faces.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Shin. The mage over there name is Jackie and the shy guy over there is Kun." Shin, the bear guy, explained.

"I'm not shy. Just not talkative." The tallest of the three said. He had a fox's head and wielded a crossbow on his back.

"Do you mind explaining what kind of support ability you have?"

"My name is Majin. I'm a healer." Majin smiled.

"Great. Let's get a move on then. Let's take this Fire Lord out and come back in one piece."

  Majin took in the sights as she traveled behind the three taking care of all the monsters coming their way. She didn't have to lift a finger as the three B-ranked adventurer seamlessly worked together and took out all the monsters in their path. She was feeling a bit bored, so she decided to spice things up a bit on their quest. They got attacked by another group of lava salamanders and Majin decided to increase the speed of the lava salamanders by slightly lowering the amount of gravity they were facing. Eventually Shin couldn't get all of their attention and one slipped passed him, heading straight towards Jackie. Jackie didn't panic though, proving that her status as a B-ranked Mage was not a fluke. She formed a mana barrier and waited for Kun to save her.

"Kun! Shoot this please!" She yelled.

  Kun saw her predicament and fired a bolt at the lizard, ending it's life. As Kun's attention was drawn away, Shin suffered a nasty bite from one of the salamanders and was nearly overtaken by the group of them.

"Light Blast!" Majin shouted while firing a white beam at Shin.

  The salamanders were knocked away and Shin was completely healed and filled with energy. He roared in his native bear tongue before swinging his halberd and cleaving all the lizard salamanders in half.

"Thanks Majin. You really saved me back there…" He said.

"It's what I signed up for." She smiled.

"What happened back there Jackie?" Kun asked.

"One of the salamanders was faster than the other ones.. I think it was a mutant." She explained.

"I didn't even notice one slipped by.." Shin said sadly.

"It's fine Shin, let's keep going."

  And so they did and every time they encountered more monsters inside the volcano more and more incidents started happening.

"Didn't the guild say this was a ranked B zone? Why are there so many mutants? If the Fire Lord is anything like these, we would be better off canceling the quest and changing the rank to A." Shin suggested.

"But we made it so far guys. We can't give up now." Majin said cutely while suffering no injuries whatsoever while most of Shin's, Jackie's, and Kun's clothes were tore, burnt, or missing.

  They looked at her annoyed before giving up and agreeing.

  They reached far enough in the volcano and met the Fire Lord. His cavern was the only one without lava. He was floating in the middle of the room and looked towards their direction.

'So this Fire Lord was just some fire elemental messing around in a volcano? That's unexpected. I guessed elementals are much higher on the mob list than I thought they were. Especially since they are B-ranked monsters.' Majin thought while looking at the flaming humanoid figure floating.

27