Fending Off The Ghetics! & Gaining A Xenomorph!
433 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  The flying bug people filled the skies and flew above her while the 3 Ghetics below stopped their assault.

"Surrender!" One of the strong looking bug men said to her from above.

"Eat me bug brains!" She shouted while jumping away and charging up her mana.

"Let's see if you can survive this one! Human Extinction Attack!" She grinned as she held up her left hand and began shooting large powerful pink light blasts into the air that began homing in on the army of bug people.

"Or in this case Bug Extinction Attack! Hahahah!"

  The clicking in the air intensified as the bug people readied themselves to face against this strange magical storm of magical projectiles. A hulking giant variant smashed one of the blasts with his shield and knocked it away. The rejected light blast decided to home in on a different bug and shot through the carapace on it's chest, killing it. More clicking from the bug people moved the air as Satana's attacks tore through their army. Leaving headless bodies, torso-less, and leg-less bodies sinking into the swamp. Things hit a desperate point for the Ghetics, as the mages were finally being used.

  They created mana shields around their bodies that was strong enough to block the light blasts and only those who could use mana was spared from the tracking blasts of death. They looked at her with her arms crossed and their previous yellow and black skin changed into a dark green.

*CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

  They screeched and then flew after her, looking like mindless monsters.

"Don't get too cocky! You only barely survived the first move!" She shouted at the berserk Ghetics.

  Satana hopped away rapidly while firing pink light blasts continuously at the incoming bug people. The Ghetics ignored the blasts that were tearing their limbs apart and causing fatal harm just to get closer to Satana.

"Hey! Hey! What are you planning?! Suicide attacks are meaningless against me you know!" She taunted while blasting them away even more.

*THE SOUND OF THE GROUND BREAKING*

"Huh..?" Satana managed to say just as she was pierced through the back with lightning pincers.

"You sneaky little…." The rest of the Ghetics manage catch up to her and completely swarm over her before expelling a green liquid from their mouths.

"Ew! NO! GROSS! ENOUGH!" Satana shouted as she released an energy bubble from her body that blasted all the bug people apart and soon she fell down into the hole she created and the gross smelling swamp water soon started falling down with her.

  She absolutely refused to get touched by that and the weird bile from the Ghetics. She used gravity magic and began flying all over the country of Galfnaf planting her eggs and killing any pursuers. It seems whatever slime they threw up on her allowed all the other bug people to know exactly where she was within a certain distance.

  By the time Satana finished planting her babies in the most populated and interesting places, she was declared as kill on sight by all the Ghetics and renamed as Pliptork. Which means Green Mage of Death in the Ghetic's language that she learned from her many pursuers. She left this country and went off to the country of Nhindir with her portal. The country of demi-humans and such! She flew around the deserts, grasslands, rain forests, and tundras in the land of Nhindir. Leaving her alien babies in all of the different environments that would definitely be impossible back in her old world. This country held all sorts of different human+animal hybrids. Satana saw bear humanoids, snakes, birds, tigers, dogs, and more. The only thing she couldn't find was any water-based demi humans.

  The demihumans were much more friendly than the Ghetics. She didn't have a single one try and kill her or force her to bend to their will. This raised the likeness of the demi humans even more for Satana. If she sent a clone to start off here, she would definitely make it into a shark head demi.

'Sharks are one of the coolest animals ever. I don't care what anyone says.' Satana thought before returning back to her first child on top of the mountain in Hazamund.

  The dead S-ranked monster's carcass has disappeared and in its place was a completely white adult Xenomorph laying down on its side. Satana went over to take a closer look. It had four back appendages that jutted out from its lower back and on it's upper back were two fleshy wings that definitely belonged to an alien species. The silvery bright tail that was nearly as long or longer than the creature itself with a sharp stinger at the base of the tail. The banana-shaped head had ridges along the sides of it instead of the normal smooth head she was expecting. She tried to flip the alien over but it awoken and soon raised itself.

"I didn't know Xenomorphs needed to sleep but get up. Let Mama take a good look at cha." She said after being rolled off the creature.

  The Xenomorph now in its full glory stood directly in front of Satana. She smirked as she looked up and down the 8ft (243.84 cm) tall creature. The alien had its large head pointed at her. The terrifying teeth that showed off that this creature couldn't be anything but a carnivore. The talons on both its hands and feet that seemed to shine in the sunlight and threaten to tear apart any lifeform it could get its hands on.

"Mama needs to get you a little brother but that can wait till tomorrow afternoon! Right now though, we're going to see how tough you are." Satana said as she created a portal.

  The Xenomorph followed behind her and they appeared in the tundra. Satana used her collections of fallen souls to find some targets for them and they found a group of 3 trolls traveling across the icy ground. They weren't particularly well-equipped but they were equipped, nonetheless.

"Capture them! I haven't planted any eggs here because of the other me that's here but I'll take these trolls for myself."

  The Xenomorph that was completely unsuited for stealth in its milky white skin, flapped it's wings and took off high into the sky. It took off so high in the sky that it was hard for even Satana to see the creature. Then it began diving down with such speed some might mistake it for a falling star. It landed on top of the head of one of the trolls and smashed its head into paste with its talon-like foot and knocking the other 2 trolls away with the impact against the ground. It hissed and flew towards the closest troll. The troll roared and quickly tried to reach for its fallen weapon. But the only thing he managed to get was stinger-like tail being impaled in his stomach and two talon-like claws being dug into its shoulders as a Xenomorph held it down and overpowered its natural troll strength. It roared as the alien hissed and opened its dripping maw. The inner mouth or secondary jaw slowly extended past the dripping jaw of the Xenomorph and lined up perfectly against the skull of the trapped troll.

*ROAAARRRRR*

  The other troll that was farther away managed to recover in time and punched the Xenomorph off his ally with his fist coated in ice, but he wasn't saved without harm. The talons of the Xenomorph that was forcibly ripped off of the troll tore away his flesh. The two trolls stood side by side as Satana's alien baby made a small shrill shriek sound and ran towards the two trolls with the wings flapping to increase its speed. The ice using troll punched forward with his ice fist while the other troll used mana to reinforce himself. The alien tail swiped the wrist of the troll and deflected the hit and then stabbed forward with its tail towards the chest of the other. The mana troll tried to block with his fists and the Xenomorph proved its physical superiority over the troll by piercing through the fists and then lifting the troll in the air with its tail, forcing it to spill blue blood down on the tail and ground.

  By then the ice using troll has recovered and quickly tried to strike the albino-like monster to save his buddy. He swung with a wide angle and was launched away as his fellow troll was thrown towards him, taking them both to the tundra ground.

'It should be about time. You can do it Xeno!' Satana thought while choosing quite the imaginative name for her firstborn child.

  Xeno flew over to the two trolls and pounced on top of the mana one. It opened its mouth and its attack tongue skewered through the skull of the troll. The ice troll shouted in anger and sadness as he watched his friend being murdered. He then finally saw Satana in the corner of his eye and she waved with a cheeky grin. The troll's eyes went red and he dashed after her, ignoring Xeno behind him and his fallen friend. The troll managed to cross quite a distance before getting within arm's reach of Satana.

*STAB*

  A pointed sharp tail ruptured through the stomach and guts of the troll as two talon like claws dug into his shoulders.

"Don't kill him. I could've sworn I told you in the beginning to capture them but you did your best." Satana said while she rubbing the long-headed alien who began to make a low cry in pleasure.

  Xeno's entire body began glowing white.

"Evolution!? So, this world's laws still come into play even with creatures from different dimensions. Cool!" Satana shouted as she waited for Xeno to finish evolving.

  The light slowly vanished and Xeno stood in front of her with no obvious changes except for one. Xeno was controlling the air around it with mana. Satana started laughing in joy while Xeno played with its newly gained element.

*WITH THE MONSTER EMPRESS A DAY LATER*

  Inside the recently expanded village, held plenty of trolls with metal chains around their necks with runes inscribed on them. The runes seemed to force some kind of control over the trolls. The trolls were either being forced to work or used for something else. San, the rune making kobold, was currently drawing images of himself on top of a mountain of skulls and a certain female kobold from below watching in awe.

"Still have a crush on little Ni do you?" Monster Empress asked in kobold language, startling the kobold terribly.

"Queen!? Please don't scare me so. Is there a task you require of me?" He asked respectfully.

"Nope! It's almost time to start feuding with the main troll city and came to make sure my soldiers were ready for battle."

"Yes, this subject is ready for combat at all times." San bowed.

"You weren't ready a couple of seconds ago." Monster Empress teased.

  San's face turned red and both Ni and Ichi arrived.

"Trolls taste really good if you add a couple of koumesian leaves and spice on it while cooking. I still can't believe you won't eat any." Ichi said to Ni.

"I refuse to eat our slaves. That's a waste of resources." Ni replied.

"We'll be getting a lot more soon little Ni." Monster Empress told her.

"What about in the future? Are there going to be a constant supply of incoming trolls?" Ni asked.

"Well yeah. We just gotta make em breed." Monster Empress replied.

"Are you aware of how long it takes for a troll to have birth my queen?"

  Monster Empress rubbed her head embarrassed.

"Hehe.. Maybe I don't.. How long is it?"

"An entire year. And if we continue to use them as food the way the mounts and this idiot are going through them, we'll be finding ourselves taking a loss in terms of resources."

  Monster Empress slapped her hand on Ni's shoulder.

"I don't know how the heck you got so smart Ni, but you know I like it! How about you-" Monster Empress was suddenly cut off as a voice began speaking inside her head.

[Due to a staggering lack of Destiny Battles and instances of Champions dying, all Champions will now be taken to an alternate world created by the gods and compete for their gods in various challenges for prizes with their lives on the line. Teleportation will commence in 5 minutes.]

  A timer began counting down from 5:00. Within these 5 minutes, Champions all across the world were taken into a great panic. Some tried asking questions. Some cursed the gods themselves. Some even challenged other Champions in the hope that it would increase the number of Destiny Battles and force the worry of the gods to dissipate. But once the timer reached 1:00, the voice talked again.

[Within this last minute, grab any weapons, items, or whatever that you wish to take along with you. Once teleported, no Champions will be allowed to return for the time being.]

"This better work…" Monster Empress said as she held on to Ichi, Ni, and San.

"I hope this works…" Prima said while hugging Tuff.

"I'm going to be pissed if this doesn't work…" Satana said while stretching her arms around 3 differently colored Xenomorphs with pink M's on their foreheads.

[Teleportation will now commence. May you have the greatest luck.]

  And soon all of the Champions were taken off to a different world created by the gods.

18