The World Of Teritorous!!!
409 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Satana, Prima, and Monster Empress were all forcefully merged together again, reforming into their original form. Light green skin, antenna dragging on the ground, small Kid Buu like figure, and a long-serrated tail with a sharp tip at the end. Tuff was hanging around her neck while looking around the dark blue space filled with purple boxes. Ichi, Ni, and San were huddled around her legs while her Xenomorph babies stood behind her.

'Hey, I remember this place… This is where..—' Majin was cut off as a familiar voice rang through the space.

"You sneaky little mortal. You really pulled a fast one on me haven't you." A voice said in an irritated and annoyed voice.

"Heh heh… What do you mean my jolly old pal?" Majin asked nervously.

"I wish for the powers of Majin Buu from Dragon Ball Z…." He said mimicking her voice.

  She rubbed the back of her head cheekily while the pressure of a god was starting to wear down on her babies and minions. The kobolds were shaking while hugging onto her leg. Tuff was staring fiercely into the sky even though he was just as scared as the kobolds. Her Xenomorph children, Xeno, Beno, and Keno, were hissing loudly while also coming closer to Majin.

"Do you know how much ruin you could have brought to the world if you fully exploited those abilities!? One of the gods would have had to sacrifice their godhood to annihilate you from this realm if worst came to worst."

"Well you never really said the wish had limits.. and whose fault was it that they didn't look into the powers of Majin Buu in the first place.." Majin tried to deflect the blame on the godly being.

"FOOLISH HUMAN! OF COURSE WISHES HAVE LIMITS! If wishes were made without regard to any rules or limiter, the world would've been destroyed centuries ago! Your wish is one such wish that could do something like that and I had to take the blame and nearly lose my godhood for it!" He shouted, scaring Majin's babies even more.

'Tch, this irresponsible god. He's just pissed that he didn't do his job properly and got punished for it. Now he's trying to take his anger out on me because of it. He's just lucky I didn't find something godly to absorb in time for this event or I'd punch him in his face.' Majin thought while looking annoyed.

"Fine. What do you want me to do about it?"

"I thought you'd never ask human! All you need to do is lose against my enemies' Champions! I was forced to make a bet with my godhood on the line that if their champions were allowed to gain a secondary wish and defeat you, I would be in the right and take their godhood. However, if you win against their champions even thought they were given two wishes it would be proven that giving you the powers of Majin Buu was wrong and I will be stripped of my god status." He explained.

"Won't I die if I lose a destiny battle?" Majin questioned.

"No. Only personal Destiny Battles can result in death and even then it is up to the person who asked to be challenged to set it to life or death stakes or just partial wish absorption."

"So they'll be able to have to powers of Majin Buu as too?"

"No. That'll just create more monsters like you that could wipe out all life if given to the wrong person. They will absorb one of the other numerous other abilities you have gained instead."

"Oh. Alright then. So, I keep my powers and won't be destroyed?"

"As long as you follow my instructions mortal and lose against these 2." He willed a magical image of two Champions.

  The first image was of a teenaged boy that looked around her age in her old world. He had a casual peasant attire on and not much else except blonde hair and a handsome face. The second image was of that one girl from that one anime. The anime where they had naked giants eating people and those devices that let them latch onto things and fly around with blades. Majin thinks she was the sister of the protagonist of that anime.

"Farewell now foolish human. Don't fail me or we both perish." He said before engulfing her in a portal and teleporting her away.

*IN AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PLACE*

  Majin took in her surroundings and found herself trapped inside a capsule shape container. She looked outside the glass and saw numerous other capsules like hers with others inside of them. All of the capsules were placed on the edge of a large arena. She had no idea where her babies went or were placed but hoped they were fine. She was about to try and break out of her prison but suddenly heard a loud voice coming from the sky.

"WELCOME CHAMPIONS! YOU HAVE JUST ARRIVED INTO THE HOLY BATTLEGROUND OF TERITOROUS! IN A FEW MOMENTS YOU WILL BE RELEASED FROM YOUR CAGES AND PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST DESTINY BATTLE GIVEN BY THE GODS THEMSELVES! THERE WILL BE NO RULES EXCEPT TO SURVIVE FOR 5 MINUTES! ALSO, IF YOU DIE DON'T PLAN ON COMING BACK THROUGH YOUR SPONSOR!"

  Majin saw people inside the capsules trying to shout and yell but no sound was coming out of the pods.

"HAHAHA DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO TALK TO ME MORTALS! I DON'T CARE ABOUT EXPLAINING ANYTHING EXCEPT WHAT I ALREADY DID! ANNNND START!" The announcer shouted as the capsules were opened.

  The Champions were released from their capsules and they all stood around as the large platform was only filled with them.

"Survive? Survive from what?" Majin heard a voice ask and just as he asked that portals appeared in the middle of the giant platform they were all on.

"What's going on!?"

"What's happening!?"

"Calm down everyone! Prepare yourselves!" A nicely built man shouted with a firefighter's hat on and a water hose in his hand.

'I wonder what the heck is his wish…' Majin thought as gigantic creatures started to pour out from the portals.

  A majority of the Champions began panicking and wildly running about while others began combating against the giant monsters. The creatures were a lot tougher than a majority of the Champions but there were a special few that caught Majin's interest. There was this robotic dude flying around blasting beams, rockets, and such at a large tentacled monster. A four-armed Pokémon wearing a championship belt around its waist and throwing a colossal-sized mammoth off the edge. A white and black skinned girl around Majin's size using telepathy to lift the 5-headed giant dog whose individual heads breathed fire and throwing it off the edge as well. The most interesting of them all was the frail and weak looking boy who seemed as if he was teleporting all over the place but Majin felt something was off about this teleportation.

  Instead of appearing there all of a sudden, it felt like he was already there. As if there was a certain action was missing before he arrived there. He was just popping up all over the place and Majin felt curious. She was about to go over and find out exactly what this kid was doing just as a huge monkey slammed his fists down at her.

"Aiming for me was your biggest mistake monkey." Majin said before aiming her index finger at the monster and saying, "Special Beam Cannon." And firing two energy beams.

  One that was coiled around the other beam that was heading straight for the monster. The monster felt the power of this attack and fear was screaming at its face. It wanted to retreat far far away and never mess with the human again but it was far too late. Once he targeted Majin, it was already over for the simian. The drilling laser beam attack tunneled through the fists of the monkey before also drilling through the brain of the creature and killing it dead. Only few champions managed to witness Majin's effortless kill but all the gods managed to witness it.

*WITH THE GODS*

"SEE! HER WISH IS TOO STRONG! SHE SHOULD BE ERADICATED IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SHE POSE A THREAT TO ALL OF US!"

"Some other champions handled these monsters just as effortlessly as she did. Don't exaggerate the issue."

"You!... Whatever." The god gave up and silently swore to somehow get rid of that mortal girl.

*BACK IN THE ARENA*

  Majin locked eyes with the "teleporting" boy and saw a look of fear in his eyes. Apparently he saw what she managed to do and wanted to get away as far as he could, but how could Majin let the little weasel escape after setting her sights on him. She took off, chasing him at all around the arena while ignoring any other Champions. But it seems he would always be one step ahead of her and know how to avoid her until she was mere inches away from grabbing him. She kept her eyes focused on him and realized that he was able to avoid her assault with the slightest of movements while still looking panicked. Majin increased her speed and the boy began sweating heavily while still avoiding her hands barely.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Majin yelled as she increased her speed to the max and grabbing the boy by the throat.

  She felt irritated and insulted by this boy. She felt like crushing his little neck and absorbing whatever strange ability he had for herself, but she controlled herself, looked down, and took a deep breathe before realizing that the boy somehow managed to escape her grip without her noticing!

"It's time! You can control time can't you!" She shouted out loud.

  He frantically shook his head no and that was all the proof Majin needed.

"You're mine…" She growled before taking off for him once again.

  But before she could land her hands on the boy again, a person appeared in front of her and tried to kick her in the stomach. She blocked the attack and looked at the boy who attacked her.

"You look like your having fun playing tag with that little weakling. Instead of doing that, why don't you come help the rest of us take these monsters down?" He said with his hands in his pockets.

"I think playing tag is more fun. Now buzz off cowhead."

  The horned guy looked up and noticed something before hopping away and leaving Majin on her own. A large clawed foot came crashing down on Majin and forced her into the ground. It actually forced her so far down into the platform that she nearly fell into the dark abyss below from the underside of the platform. She used gravity magic to fly to the edge of the stage and search for the time boy without him noticing her. She located him resting behind the firefighter guy who was currently blasting a big frog with his hose off the edge. She created a portal in front of her and stretched her arm through it, capturing the time boy by the back of the neck and freezing him into an ice statue. She then went through the portal and lifted the frozen boy in the air with her antenna before noticing the lack of giant monsters killing champions.

"Even though the guy said to survive, I think he should've told that to the monsters instead." Majin said.

  Out of the nearly thousands or hundreds of Champions that were in the capsules about an actual 100 or so were left. Most were alive due to luck. The rest were through skill, wit, or determination. The arena was filled with various sorts of blood, guts, and organs. Both monsters and humans included. Everything came to a sudden quiet halt as the last monster was blasted apart by the ironman look-a-like and everyone suddenly couldn't move an inch.

"NICE JOB FOR A BUNCH OF MORTALS! YOU ALL HAVE PASSED THE TEST AND CAN NOW ACTUALLY PARTICIPATE IN THE REAL DESTINY BATTLES! EVEN IF YOU GOT THROUGH BY COMPLETE LUCK! BUT YOU BETTER FIND A RELIABLE COMPANION OR SOME WAY TO INCREASE YOUR SKILLS BECAUSE THE NEXT DESTINY BATTLES CAN'T BE WON THROUGH SHEER LUCK! THE NEXT DESTINY BATTLE WILL BE A DEFENSIVE ONE AND THAT'S ALL I'LL TELL YOU FOR NOW HAHA! ENJOY YOUR 3 DAY REST!" The announcer said as everyone was suddenly teleported away.

  Majin still held the frozen time boy with her antenna as she arrived at a gigantic magnificent red hotel. She looked around and was suddenly assaulted by numerous creatures.

"Awe you little cuties.. I missed you too." Majin said after being knocked down by her Xenomorphs, kobolds, and Tuff. She played around with them and comforted them before releasing the time boy from his ice cube.

  Although she released him from his icy prison, she didn't release her hold on his neck with her antenna.

"Be my underling." She said to the boy.

"Okay! Please don't kill me or tell anyone about my power! I'll do anything!" He begged.

"Good. You're mine now. Get introduced to the family." Majin said while motioning to her creatures.

"He-hello…. I'll be working with you all for now… My name is Ren Mashiro" He bowed while shivering.

  The kobolds laughed and mocked the weak disposition of Ren while Tuff hung onto Majin. Majin ordered the aliens to not harm Ren.

"The names Majin by the way. You won't be the only underling I gain, so don't get too comfortable being the only human." Majin said as her group disappeared into the hotel's doors.

16