Preparation For An Invasion!!
375 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  Majin and her team are a couple hours away before the start of the next Destiny Battle and are hanging around outside with some of the other Champions. Ren, the weak boy who wished for some type of time controlling power, is surrounded by the 3 differently colored Xenomorphs.

  Xeno, the white alien born from an S-rank bird monster that wielded wind magic. Xeno was capable of flight and was enhanced even further with Majin's pink mark.

  Beno, the all black alien created from an S-rank Demonic Terror Snake that had the innate ability to use pheromones to lure in its prey. It had no arms and legs and slithered about. It had 8 black jutting appendages along its back that had sharp points. A bladed tail that resembled a curved sword that could cut through stone and iron alike. A smooth black regular Xenomorph-shaped head. This snake-like xenomorph had four rows of teeth on its upper and lower jaw but unlike regular snakes Beno chews his prey alive instead of swallowing them whole. Beno can still unhinge his jaw though for chewing larger prey. Beno was also enhanced with Majin's mark.

  And finally, Keno. Keno was born from a high-ranked Elephant-like demon. Keno stands on two elephant feet and has razor-sharp claws that could tear through any armor. Keno was the smallest of the Xenomorph trio normally but when it uses its innate demonic ability it is capable of towering over even mammoths. Keno is mostly red and black all over and has 2 large red jutting appendages in the middle of its back. A large club-shaped tail that could destroy an S-ranked armored gorilla if given enough time. A large banana-shaped head with a single downward ridge along both side of its head and a large black trunk that hid its sharp carnivorous teeth and inner jaw hidden even further inside.

*SMACK*

  A young boy's hiss of pain was released into the crowd of nervous Champions. Two kobolds began laughing while the third one seemed to be writing inside a large book. After seeing this scene, the other Champions who were tensed and nervous seemed to have lightened up and began conversating and relaxing themselves. Some Champions who weren't nervous at all about the upcoming event scoffed at them.

"Loosen up Ren. It's just a Destiny Battle. Nothing to be worked up about haha." Majin laughed while taking a bite of a chocolate chip cookie.

"You don't know that…. That person could have been downgrading the actual difficulty of the next Destiny Battle.." Ren responded while rubbing his back.

"Even if it was the hardest Destiny Battle ever, you got nothing to worry about with me as your leader. Just follow behind me and don't worry about a thing." Majin said confidently.

  Ren nervously smiled and kept quiet until it was time for the awaited event.

"IT LOOKS LIKE ALL YOU MORTALS ARE READY FOR THE FIRST DESTINY BATTLE! GOOD! BECAUSE IF YOU WEREN'T IT WOULDN'T MATTER ANYWAY! HAHAHAH! ANYWAY, LET'S GO!" That familiar announcer voice said as all the champions were transported into a different landscape.

  Majin looked around the gloomy grassland and saw around 10 strongholds. They were randomly placed a few miles (kilometers) away from each other as if the gods were too lazy to place these things in an actual realistic manner.

'It looked like a child was playing a stronghold simulator on creative mode and was just poking with their dumb child fingers on where to place a stronghold.' Majin thought.

  The weather seemed to be bracing itself for rain and thunder with darkish gray clouds filling up the sky.

"SNAP!" The announcer said before Majin's team and 8 other Champions were teleported once more inside their respective strongholds.

"ENOUGH WITH THE TELEPORTING!" A random champion shouted while staring a death glare into the sky.

*LOUD SNAP*

  The tough-looking champion that just caused that outburst exploded from the inside and splattered the rest of the Champions in guts and such. Majin was irritated that this voiceless speaker just killed her teammate and lowered their numbers. She swore once she found a way to absorb something god-like she would beat this god down first.

"REMEMBER YOUR PLACE MORTALS! I WILL NOT TOLERATE SUCH DISRESPECT FROM A MERE HUMAN!" The announcer shouted pridefully before giving an explanation on what we're suppose to do.

"THIS STRONGHOLD WILL BE SIEGED BY A CONSTANT SWARM OF MONSTERS SOON. THE STRONGHOLD WILL NEED TO SELECT ONE LEADER AND THEN DEFEND HIM FOR THE 3 DAYS. ALL THE MONSTERS WILL AIM FOR THIS CHOSEN LEADER. IF THE LEADER IS KILLED THEN ALL THE OTHER CHAMPIONS WILL PERISH ALONGSIDE WITH HIM! ISN'T IT ROMANTIC!? THE COMMANDER FALLS AND SO DOES THEIR MEN! WELL GOOD LUCK MORTALS!" The announcer explained before the voice vanished in mid-air.

  Majin and her team were now standing amongst 7 other Champions. Majin could smell it in the air, the nervousness and fear coming off some of the others. Each one's eyes were darting around from Champion to Champion, waiting till someone took the first step and walked up.

*STEP*

*STEP*

"Since none of you losers want to step up, why don't I do it for you. I'll be the leader…" The horned human guy from the preliminary Destiny Battle who tried to interrupt her capture of Ren said before realizing that Majin also stepped up with a confident smile on her face.

"Hehe…. What a coincidence." She said with Ren standing behind her playing with his fingers along with her aliens, kobolds, and Tuff hanging off her back.

  He glared at her.

"I think majority votes wins here cowhead." Majin said with a taunting smirk.

  He balled up his fists.

"The names Ken, girlie. If you manage to defeat me in a fair fight, I'll choose to let you be leader!" He stated as the other Champions remained silent.

  Majin was disappointed in the rest of the Champions. The only one with a true character was this horned punk.

'What terrible luck.. Well if this Ken guy is strong enough maybe I'll add him to my team. Every good team needs a rowdy slightly out of control member.' Majin thought.

"Hold on there cowhead. Before you face off against the final boss, you need to defeat the minions and mini bosses first. You can't just skip ahead you know? Go on Tuff. Show him to respect the hierarchy and put him in his place for Mama."

  Tuff got off Majin and walked up a few feet in front of Ken.

"Knuckles….." Ren whispered.

'So, he did know who Tuff possessed. I always wondered why he seemed so strange around him.' Majin thought.

"Is this a joke!? Don't play around and fight me yourself coward!" Ken shouted before being suddenly attacked by Tuff.

"Tch! Don't fuck with me you dirty animal!" Ken yelled after punching in retaliation and clashing with Tuff's fist.

*BOOOOOOM*

  The Ken's fist had an orange aura around it and when it made contact with Tuff's gloved fist, it exploded and separated them with Ken sliding back further than Tuff.

"You can't be serious…" Ken muttered after realizing that maybe this weird red anthropomorphic animal could stand a chance against him.

  Tuff suddenly disappeared from Ken's sight and forced him back into combat mode. With a twitch of his ear, he hastily dodged to the right and avoided Tuff's punch from behind him. Sweat was visible on his forehead and his eyes hardened.

"Fine then. I won't take it easy on you anymore." He said before trying to match hits with Tuff.

  Majin could feel the increase in explosive force from Ken. She guessed that the more mana he used, the stronger his explosions were. But she wondered just how long he would be able to last. Tuff hasn't even used his fire magic yet and cowhead is already sweating.

She shook her head.

'Too weak to be apart of my group.' Majin decided.

"Alright that's enough Tuff! End it for Mommy." Majin said as the other Champions looked on with slight fear and excitement at the battle.

"Don't look down on me!" Ken shouted as his entire body had an orange glow coating it. His face was filled with anger.

  Tuff leaped towards Ken while dragging his fist back and causing the very air molecules around its fist to be split apart and create small cluster explosions that were very quickly increasing in size and strength. The indignation at the thought of this animal being able to contest him in strength caused Ken to go all out and use every single bit of his mana to defeat this creature.

"JUST DIE!" He shouted while kicking towards Tuff's fist.

'That's gonna wipe out a part of my fort.. I can't let that happen..' Majin realized before putting up a mana barrier being reinforced with her infinite mana around the rest of the Champions and her team.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

  A huge explosion burst from the impacts and one figure was seen rapidly flying out of the smoke cloud before smashing against Majin's barrier harshly and yelling out a painful groan.

"No way….." The figure muttered before falling unconscious with his skin charred and scarred.

  The rest of the Champions looked towards the still standing figure in the smoke cloud and briefly saw a fire around the fist of Tuff for a second before it vanished. It was at this moment that Majin stepped up in the middle of all the Champions.

"Any more objections?" She asked haughtily, hoping to provoke someone else with character.

  A few seconds passed by before another bodyless voice started talking.

[Majin El is now the Leader for this Destiny Battle. In 5 hours, monsters will begin sieging your stronghold. Prepare yourselves to last 3 days of constant monster attacks with limited times of rest. The timer is starting now.]

14