Facing Off Against A God(s)!?!?!
351 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*IN THAT PLACE*

  The grass was softly and slowly swaying in the wind. No signs of life anywhere near to disrupt or cause harm to the natural peaceful setting. The fair breezy wind gently blowing through the area.

Boom.

Boom.

Boom. Boom. Boom!

  With the sound of surprised squawks and cries of flying creatures, a gigantic black creature could be seen running across the meadow. The creature had a large head crest in the shape of a heart and an absolute nightmare inducing maw. The tail of the beast had pointy spike-like appendages running up and down it. A nearby viewer could tell that it had an unnatural look to it, as if the beast was otherworldly in nature. But the appearance of the monster wasn't all that was strange. On top of the thing that could only be classified as an apex predator, a small green humanoid could be seen with another humanoid shape that was tied up.

"I'm seeing a whole lot of nothing Mickey Mouse. I need to get back soon and for some reason I can't teleport out of here." Majin said to her ratkin captive.

"My life is in your hands mortal. What could I gain by lying to you at this point?" "Mickey" responded.

"I don't know about you Mickey but where I come from rats are not to be trusted. Isn't that right girl?" Majin asked while rubbing her Xenomorph T-rex lookalike.

  The alien dinosaur let off a deep affectionate growl.

"That's a good girl."

  Majin put her arm through a portal and grabbed a large T-bone steak made out of unknown animal meat and threw it above the creature. The xenomorph raised its large head and chomped down viciously before swallowing it whole.

"Hmph. I am the most trustworthy demigod that you could ever meet." Mickey retorted.

"Don't forget the weakest as well. You could barely last a minute with me even using your tiny amount of god power."

"I'm not a fighter! I'm a merchant, I sell things imbecile!"

"Even a godly merchant should know how to handle rough and cute customers like me."

"You're a freak! You stole my super rare monster that my father gifted me! You ate my bodyguards! And now you're even kidnapping me! Even the strongest of mortals would be killed by my soul energy!"

"So you call god power soul energy huh.. I'll have to figure out how to make that. But anyway when is daddy showing up to save you? He's taking quite a while ya know."

  Mickey showed an arrogant smirk on his face. Within a split second, a shiny golden coin appeared above Majin's T-rex and dropped down in a matter of moments. Majin and her xenomorph were bisected from the top down and Mickey was knocked to the ground. A figure enveloped in a golden yellow appeared behind the ratkin and freed him from his ropes while also shielding him from the acid blood splash.

"Father!"

"How did you even find yourself in this situation boy?"

"That mortal isn't normal father! She was strong enough to beat both your guards and steal Rencore from me!"

"Interesting… But it seems she wasn't much considering she died from that."

  The golden figure and the boy were about to up and leave at this point.

"Hey hey hey… Don't go counting me out yet. I haven't gotten what I needed from you yet. The rat on the other hand… Can go bye bye."

  Majin regenerated her split body and pointed her hand at Mickey before swiftly crushing it.

"What are you…." Mickey asked before feeling a strange energy around him and suddenly.

GUH! (SQUISH)

GUK! (SQUISH)

"NO! FATHER SAVE ME!" Mickey yelled as his body began getting crushed from all sides.

"YOU DARE HARM A GOD'S KIN IN FRONT OF HIM?! YOU INSOLENT MORTAL!" The god waved his hand and extinguished the gravity field that was threatening to crush his son into a meatball.

"Don't get too angry old man. You might pop a blood vessel you know?" Majin grinned as she stood off against this godly being.

"DIE FOR YOUR IMPUDENCE BEHAVIOR!" He shouted as multiple gold coins manifested all around his body.

  The coins floated in the air before being shot towards Majin at blinding speeds.

"Kaio-ken x700!" She yelled before disappearing and reappearing next to the god.

  Majin uppercutted the god far into the sky before teleporting behind him and kicking him in the back towards the ground.

"Pinball time!" Majin joyfully yelled even while her voice sounded strained.

  Majin began punching and kicking the god all over the sky in speeds that few could react to. His pained groans and grunts were all too audible to his deeply shocked son.

"Impossible… My father is a true god….. A mortal can't… possibly stand up to him.. They are nothing but ants compared to us!"

  Majin's smile was prevalent as she knocked around the higher being. She decided to finish this with a big finish.

  After kicking him down from the sky at speeds only supernatural beings could reach, she teleported below him and hugged him around his waist. She began spinning rapidly while her body slowly burned off and hellfire took its place. The god's anguished screams couldn't be heard even by himself as he felt his body, soul, and spirit being burned alive. At the same time, Majin's screams of joy and happiness from the fun of beating around a god couldn't be heard to anyone as well.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

  The impact of these two insanely strong beings caused an explosion large enough to destroy two capital-sized cities without a problem. Mickey was helpless against the force that came from the crash and was turned into dust from the hellfire, pelting rocks, and overall force coming from the blast. As the dust cleared, Majin could be seen standing over the golden figure with her skin covered in black flames. The higher being was now visible to Majin. Instead of the shining golden humanoid shaped being, he was now seen as a tiger-sized rat.

"HAHAHAHA! So daddy was just a rat too!" She said as she started bursting out laughing.

  After a couple of more moments though, Majin started to wonder something.

'How could this guy use his godly power on me when that other god was forced to teleport me? Is it because of this place he transported me to? Some sort of battleground for all creatures to reach godhood or something?'

  Majin eventually gave up on thinking about things that don't really matter to her and fired green goop at the beaten god. The goop covered the entirety of the godly rat and soon returned back to Majin. Majin's whole body was engulfed by the goop and loud and intense moaning sounds could be heard from inside. A pink shining light began faintly glowing around her.

  It would take hours later before Majin was completely finished absorbing the god. She reemerged with a shiny pink golden aura around her body and flipping a gleaming gold coin. For another reason, she has also returned to her original feminine Kid Buu form. She used magic and materialized a cute active outfit for herself.

  With a twirl of her antenna, Majin began feeling the new power surging through her body.

"So this is soul energy….. The power that is only held by gods and beings on their way to achieving godhood.. Haha I think I skipped a few steps to reach this realm but that's one of the perks of having the powers of Majin Buu!" Majin giggled mischievously.

"Now let's get out of here."

  Majin's godly pink aura began condensing onto her dimensional cubes and soon herself broke into cubes before disappearing from the strange realm.

* BACK AT THE RACE*

  Both teams could be seen heavily injured and tired with the exception of Miles. Miles could be seen still relaxing and smoking on the grass.

"You useless fucks! Couldn't even manage to do something as easy as this." Miles spitefully cursed as he suddenly appeared behind Melvin and pierced through his back with his hand and grabbed Melvin's still beating heart.

"Kuh!" Melvin groaned with blood spitting out of his mouth.

  Miles dropped it to the ground and then began walking towards the rest of Majin's team.

"You!" Pliff screamed before charging towards Miles with her sais.

  Miles appeared in front of Pliff with blue lightning forming around him. He kneed her in the stomach before trying to slam her into the ground with a kick to the neck from above, but Pliff's intangibility activated in time and she managed to nick his leg with her sai before dropping to the ground and puking.

  The rest of Pliff's allies were about to charge in and face Miles.

*BRIGHT FLASH*

  A bright pink light appeared in the middle of the two teams, stopping them in their tracks.

"Looks like you guys have been making friends without me." Majin said with a big smile on her face.

  Miles's team was confused with the exception of Jenna and Miles who recognized who just appeared.

'Fuck. She's still not dead…' Ren cursed.

"Boss! Y-You have.." Pliff started puking again before she could finish.

"Save Melvin! He's dying!" She finished.

  Majin looked over and saw what happened to Melvin before looking over Miles's team and then focusing in on Ren.

  The amount of power sent by Majin's glare was enough to cause most of Miles's team to faint. Jenna was barely able to hang on and was shivering like a kitten in a blizzard. Her insects realized that they have met someone far beyond their comprehension and wanted to do nothing more than to prostrate to Majin or get far far away, but Jenna's love for Miles was much more than her numerous insects could ever believe and still stood, intent on fighting her with Miles by her side. Miles on the other hand was sweating uncontrollably. Miles realized that the pink bitch somehow managed to get even stronger than he was.

"Fuck! What a shitty day.." Miles spat before turning into a blue lightning blur and grabbing all of his teammates with bandages and passing through the finishing line.

  His team started to slowly vanish away.

"This isn't over you gummy bitch…" Miles swore as his team left the Destiny Battle and vanished entirely.

  Ren understood Majin's look in a second and was currently cursing up a verbal storm about her getting stronger. Although Melvin was someone he thought positively of, his death isn't something that took priority over Majin's new rise in power.

  Ren stood over Melvin's dead body and soon received a massive influx of mana surging through his body. The Japanese boy was forced to use his time ability to his limits, lest he wants his body to explode from being unable to contain the mana torrenting through his channels. A deep silver aura fiercely blasted from Ren's figure as he touched Melvin's chest with his finger and time symbols began forming around Melvin's body. These time symbols that formed over the toy summoner then starting rushing inside the boy and turning back time on the body.

  As Melvin's resurrection was going on, Majin used some healing magic on everyone else and it fixed their injuries up in seconds.

"Majin!? Where have you been!?" Pliff asked.

  Majin rubbed the back of her head with her cheeks reddening slightly.

"I kind of fell into a trap and was stuck there for a while."

"What kind of trap could hold you of all people..?" Buddy wondered.

"One powered by a really scared god. Heheh.."

"Of course, our leader has a sponsor going after her…" Clara sighed with a hint of a smile on her face.

"What can I say? Even gods want to fight over a cutie like me."

  This caused everyone to laugh, including Ren who seemed to be laughing the loudest.

"What the heck is so funny!?" She yelled.

  The team continued to laugh until Ren finally managed to revive Melvin back to life with a brand new heart. Melvin slowly rose up.

"How did I get on the ground…? Where did those guys go?"

"Hey hey buddy… How's it going?" Pliff asked while crouching to his level and placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm fine.. I think. But I don't think I'll be for long.."

"What are you talking about jackass?" Sasha asked.

  Her question was quickly answered by the sudden shaking of the earth beneath their feet.

"Run!" Melvin yelled as he quickly got back to his feet and ran through the finish line.

"He sure doesn't run like a man whose just been revived from the dead…" Pliff commented as she also starting running.

  The rest of the team made it past the finish line except for Majin who decided to stay back for some reason.

"I'll see you guys soon. I have a plan." Majin winked as her team vanished in front of her eyes.

  Majin then stood before the finish line as the last of the Champions raced towards it with an uncountable number of monsters behind them. Her pink aura slowly brightened before she took out the golden coin and aimed it towards the incoming Champions.

"No hard feelings strangers and monsters… I'm gonna need all the power I can get pummeling these gods to become the strongest."

  A piece of Majin's antenna fell onto the coin and she fired it towards the huge group. No one could react as a pink glob enlarged in size and soon ensnared and captured every beast and Champion within it before rapidly covering their entire bodies and reforming into a gigantic pink blob. Majin then teleported on top of the blob and put her hand on top of it, forcing the goop to be absorbed into her and flowing through her body.

  Slowly her form started to change rapidly. Growing scales, fur, stripes, arms, heads, tails, vicious teeth, spikes, all sorts of things for minutes on end until the previous large pink blob was reduced to nothing and completely absorbed by the monstrosity that was now Majin. But it didn't take much effort to shapeshift herself back to normal and burp with a satisfied look on her face.

"The feeling when absorbing something strong can only be described as pure ecstasy…" Majin muttered to herself before turning into cubes and teleporting past the finish line.

*BACK AT THE HOTEL AREA*

  Majin reappeared in front of her team who were waiting for her return. She smiled at the thought of them waiting for her and decided to do something nice for them. She wrapped them all in a big hug by stretching her arms.

'Die already you midget bitch….' Ren cursed with an annoyed look on his face as his face was buried between Sasha's chest.

"What the heck is-!?" Sasha yelled before having Ren's face in between her chest and heating up her face. ' I guess this isn't so bad… he's kind of cute..' She thought.

"Ah! Boss I wasn't ready!" Pliff said flustered.

"This is fine…. Every now and then I suppose…" Buddy accepted.

"Eek!" Clara screamed before showing off a surprised smile and hugging back.

"Whoa!" Melvin exclaimed in surprise before hesitantly hugging back.

"Thanks for being my friends you guys…" Majin said softly before releasing them.

'I'm not your friend.' Ren thought.

"YOU! MAJIN! YOUR CONTINUED DISRESPECT TOWARDS THE GODS HAVE REACHED ITS LIMIT! NOW YOU SHALL PAY THE PRICE FOR IT!" The announcer voice yelled.

  Majin smiled before slowly laughing as a crushing pressure started being forced upon her body.

"What's so funny mortal? Have you finally lost it? Well that still won't save you! DIE!"

  Majin felt the pressure increase on her body even more, intent on crushing her into paste.

"I can finally see you…."

  Majin's soul energy blasted from her body and easily broke free of the announcer's power.

"WHAT!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! HOW DID YOU!? A MORTA-"

*FLICK*

  Majin's golden coin flashed through the air and penetrated through the tiny announcer god's head, shattering some tiny core that was placed in the middle of his head before a tiny dot of pink rushed into the pierced hole and swallowed the god into a pink orb. Majin beckoned the pink ball back with her finger and it zoomed towards her, allowing her to absorb yet another god.

"Yeah yeah, I'm getting sick of that routine by now. And just so you gods know, I'm not a mortal. I became an immortal ever since I gained my wish." Majin said while looking up at numerous pissed off deities staring down at her.

"Boss! You could absorb things!?" Pliff asked.

"No wonder you're so powerful…" Ren muttered.

"You're the coolest Majin!" Melvin cheered.

"Tch. How fucking broken…" Miles cursed.

  Majin turned in his direction with a scary smile.

"Go ahead you pink bitch. Finish me off. I dare you." Miles cursed as the Speedforce energy began swirling all around him and flowing into his body.

"If theres one thing I can say about the guy is that he definitely has balls." Pliff said.

"Yeah, who could curse out a person with the strength of a god to their face?" Melvin agreed.

  Majin pointed towards Miles's team and slowly a pink M began branding itself upon the foreheads of Miles, Jenna, Ekon, Machamp, Phil, Oreo, and Lena. Some of them yelled out in pain while the others grunted and painfully accepted whatever was being done to them due to their higher pain tolerance. Majin's previous scary smiled has turned into a much happier one once she took control over Miles's team.

"Now. It's time to take down some gods friends." Majin said before snapping her finger.

  With that snap, a swirling dark blue portal appeared behind Majin and creatures started pouring out of it.

"Master." Tina, the Great Sphinx greeted.

  Piranha Plants, Goombas, Creepers, Toads, Pokeys, Tangelas, and Chikoritas rushed out of the portal.

  Keno, Beno, and Xeno walked from the portal. The three specifically bred Xenomorph pets Majin made when first coming to the hotel.

  Ichi, Ni, and San, the kobolds from her time as the Monster Empress.

  And last but not least Tuff! The previous flame spirit that was accidentally created by Majin messing around with majin magic. The flame spirit took host inside Knuckles, the echidna from Sonic and has been with Majin since the start of her journey in this world basically. Tuff claimed his usual place around Majin and latched himself around her neck hanging off her back.

"Make sure you burn this mana off as much as possible, I don't want to see anyone burst into chunks and have Ren resurrect them." Majin said before looking towards Melvin.

"What did I do?!" He whined while still being unaware of his death at the hands of Miles.

  Majin began sharing her infinite mana with all of her pets, creatures, and friends to the highest degree that she could before sharing some of her soul energy with them as well. Giving them an edge in this upcoming fight against the gods.

"Shame you guys can't directly use your full strength against mortals without abandoning your godhood." Majin smirked.

10