Showdown Between Mortals And Gods!!!
315 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What will you gain by doing such a foolish action? Are you trying to become a god yourself? Replacing us gods, because you think you can do a better job? What is your reason for warring against us gods?"

"If you ask me it sounds like he's scared doesn't it Majin?" Pliff asked.

"It does sound like the godly being is scared. I wonder why… All they have to do is give up their immortality if they want to live or fight back. Is giving up something so small really worth dying over?" Majin shrugged her shoulders with a teasing smile.

"I TOLD YOU ALL THIS WOULD HAPPEN! I TOLD ALL OF YOU THAT SHE WAS TOO POWERFUL! AND NOW SHE HAS TURNED ALL THE CHAMPIONS AGAINST US!" Tarok, the purple glowing being shouted.

"Calm down Tarok. I doubt that these mortals can even harm us. But we must surely regulate the type of wishes that will get passed for future events."

"These jerk offs are still thinking about continuing this stupid sick little game.." Sasha said getting angrier by the second.

"Summon your champion's spirits. Let them deal with these foolish mortals." A red being ordered.

  It seems that the gods were separated into two categories. Major gods and Minor gods. Major gods were shining more brightly than the others and always had a humanoid shape while the Minor gods took the shape of whatever they were previously before reaching godhood and only glowed faintly. The Major gods summoned either 2 or more Champion spirits while the Minor gods summoned none at all or at the very least 1 spirit.

'So that coin god I absorbed was a major one.. How lucky.' Majin mused.

  The Champions that the gods summoned floated above Majin's group. They had a transparent spirit-like look to them. Humans, goblins, beastkin, and more hovered above them with hostile looks in their eyes.

"WHAT GREATER PURPOSE CAN THERE BE FOR A MORTAL THAN TO DIRECTLY SERVE A GOD!?" Tarok laughed.

"GET THEM! I WANT THEM ALL DEAD, ESPECIALLY THAT ONE!" He ordered while pointing at Majin.

The champion spirits flew towards down towards the group and everyone braced for combat.

"These guys must be strong if they are willing to send them even after I killed that announcer god." Majin guessed as she clashed fists against a bearkin.

  The spirit was able to keep up with her for a bit before slowly being overpowered. In response to this overpowering, the phantasm roared and its eyes began glowing red. Majin smirked as her own eyes started glowing the same color and both of them fired red beams from their eyes. The beams fought each other with enough heat to melt steel and iron into liquid.

  The bearkin turned up the intensity with an even louder roar and would've overpowered Majin if not for the fact that she could strengthen her beams with enough force to melt nearly anything. The pink shorty slowly overpowered her ghostly opponent and beamed his head off, making the apparition vanish in defeat. Majin was then attacked by 3 more champion spirits and went off to combat against them. She looked over to see Miles facing off against the same number as herself.

  Miles created white bandages from his skin and vanished from the sight of the three spirits. His blue speed force energy constantly surging around him. They prepared themselves for an attack but soon realized that it wasn't an attack they should've been on the lookout for. Miles wrapped the 3 in his bandages and tied them up like mummies. As he held the bandage that was still attached to the three spirits, he suddenly pulled and the spirits were crushed till they vanished.

"Fucking idiots.. just standing around." He said victoriously.

  Jenna used Majin's infinite mana and small amounts of soul energy to rapidly mutate and evolve her uncountable number of bugs living inside her. A bright white flash erupted from her body, blinding anyone who chose to stare at her during this time. The spirits however, decided to wait no longer and flew towards Jenna intent on ending her life for daring to stand against their god.

*STAB*

*STAB*

  The two spirits were halted in their advancement as two hands pierced through the chests of the spirits.

"We must thank the pink one… She has allowed us to become the Ultimate Hive. This one shall gladly serve the Pink One. This one still wonders if Miles would be willing to be with us now.." Jenna spoke in her new appearance.

  Previously she just looked like a plain nerdy girl wearing a school uniform but now she has become something much more. She grew two long antennas atop of her head, that now was covered in chitin and completely bald. Jenna's human skin has been completely replaced by one chitinous in nature and completely white all over. Miniature spikes seem to have grown around her shoulders and in more all over her body. The rest of her new appearance was hidden behind the uniform she wore.

  Jenna tore the two spirits in half and watched them fade away. After finishing those two off, she grew wings from her back and flew towards her sponsor, intent on ending him for the Pink One.

*ELSEWHERE*

  The plant monsters were helping out much more than Majin thought they would be, but with the mana she's sharing along with small amounts of soul energy it is a no brainer that these cute little monsters are able to do something. The little guys were just strong enough to distract or even harm a spirit and allow one of us to deal the finishing blow. Majin saw one of Miles's men fighting. She wondered what his ability was.

  Ekon was up against one of the major god's champion and unlocked a new power in himself with Majin's constantly supplying mana for him. His wish was to be able to create full duplicates of himself that can interact with things while also vanishing once dead. It would get pretty unnerving seeing yourself die multiple times.

  The fully armored assassin phantom dashed towards him with his dagger meant for slicing and stabbing. This wouldn't be the first time Ekon was hopelessly outclassed in a battle though. He's learned a few tricks along the way.

'If you don't learn a few tricks in this type of world, death is the only outcome for you.' He thought as he was stabbed directly in the heart.

  The assassin flicked the blood off of his blade and was about to run off to kill another foolish mortal but was swiftly stopped at the sound of….

"Hey Edgy McEdgelord! Our fight isn't over yet! I still got to show off my cool moves. It would be pretty lame if I just died and had nothing to show for it!" Ekon yelled.

  The assassin vanished and reappeared behind Ekon intending to behead him, but Ekon blocked the dagger with his index finger.

"Ah ah ah. It's my turn to attack now." Ekon smiled.

  The assassin quickly hopped away to gain some distance from his now somehow stronger opponent. Although, that did little to stop Ekon's new boost. Ekon appeared in front of assassin and punched towards him. The spirit could tell how much dangerous force was hiding in that simple unskilled skinny fist and took appropriate action.

  He dodged and ran.

  Ekon was left there standing dumbly into the air.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!? IT WAS FINALLY MY TIME TO HAVE A BADASS MOMENT!" Ekon shouted as the now gone assassin.

  He balled his fists, feeling the power of 200 duplicates inside him. He could've created more but, he didn't know how much power he would need to defeat the assassin. Ekon looked into the sky found his sponsor. Since Majin wanted them to get rid of the gods, he has to do what she says. But before he gets to that…

'Where is Jenna….?' He asked himself as he looked all around the hotel grounds. He couldn't find her and started to worry slightly. Even though he knew she was strong he still couldn't help himself, he was in love with her after all. He looked up in the sky and saw her fighting against a dwarf god. Even if she looked different…. She was kind of the only bug person on their side thankfully.

'Well if she can go toe to toe with a god. So can i!" Ekon pumped himself up.

  He used the strength of 200 duplicates and leaped with great force towards a green glowing sponsor. The sponsor saw him coming and didn't move an inch. They only stared at the incoming rocketing Champion.

'Looking down on me…!? I may not be as fast as Miles or as strong as Kitara or as resourceful as Phil but I have my own strengths as well!' Ekon thought as he plowed straight into the god with the strength of 1000 duplicates inside him.

*FHEW*

  Ekon barreled straight through the god and suddenly realized that he couldn't stop himself as he soared higher and higher into the sky.

"Stupid mortal. You think you can touch a god with your filthy hands so easily?" The green glowing sponsor mocked.

  Ekon created multiple duplicates that grabbed onto his legs and flung him back towards the god.

"Don't underestimate me!" Ekon shouted as a dark blue aura ignited along his fist.

  The god felt the familiar energy that it was made out of and quickly got out of the way of the attack this time.

"Hmph! Nothing but a fluke!" It said in a slightly more flustered manner.

  With another duplicate throwing him, Ekon shot towards the god like a cannon ball constantly, forcing the god to constantly be on the move.

"ENOUGH! TO HELL WITH IT! I WON'T SIT HERE AND BE MOCKED BY AN IDIOTIC WEAK MORTAL!"

  The god's green body began lighting up to levels that could blind a blind man before a cracking sound was heard and a woman's figure was illuminated. The light faded away and revealed a very busty nearly naked forest dryad covered in leaves for clothes. Ekon's fist was easily caught by the former goddess and she put her palm on his chest gently.

"This is your punishment for daring to revolt against a god." She whispered in the sweetest voice a man could hear.

*THE SOUND OF CHURRING INSIDES*

  The dryad created a drilling vine from her palm that drilled a large hole through Ekon's chest. She held his limp body by the hand and let him free fall back to the hotel grounds. After finishing him off, she looked elsewhere before moving on to punish the rest of these foolish mortals.

*BACK ON THE GROUND*

"FACE MY STRONGEST MINIONS OF THE DARK! KEKEKEKEKE" Phil, the summoner of the dead, cried as green ghostly faces erupted from underneath him and his black magical circle. The amount of mana coming from the circle was strong enough to create an undead army capable of taking on worlds. Phil was exploiting Majin's infinite mana as much as he possibly could.

  Alongside the mad rambling teen was the four-armed superpower pokémon, Machamp. Machamp chopped down on the shield-bearing knight and cracked his shield in half with just her bare hands. The shield Champion attempted to retreat as his weapon and life-saving tool was destroyed but just as soon as Machamp chopped his shield in half her second arm swiftly decapitated the spectral figure into nothing.

  Phil's supercharged undead creatures were easily overtaking 5 champion spirits. One summon had the physique of a troll covered in a complete black armor. It wielded an evil-looking sword and could create hell-fire. The second one was a large obese type of ghost. It wielded a hook attached with a long chain. This creature seemed to take pleasure in the harming the champion spirits without inflicting fatal wounds and vanishing and reappearing elsewhere before it's attacked. The last undead type of creature Phil summoned was a magical one in nature. It wielded a staff and summoned its own undead. But these undead seemed to differ from Phil's. These undead were varied in nature and seemed to be summoned from somewhere that isn't from this world.

  Some where metallic in nature, some had supernatural powers, some were just regular skeletons, and some were even undead animals. But they all had one thing in common and that was a primal fatal obsession with the living and serving under Phil's orders.

"KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE KILL THEM ALL MINIONS!" Phil screeched in glee.

  Machamp grabbed Phil's shoulder.

"It's time to take care of the strong ones." She told him.

"Tch. How could I ever expect a blockhead like you to understand the joys of unleashing mass destruction and death to all. Fine." Phil reverse summoned his undead and summoned new flying undead creatures that were just as strong as the land ones.

  He looked over and saw Machamp staring at him as if waiting for something.

"FINE KITARA! Always ruining my fun…" Phil summoned two flies that latched onto the backs on himself and Kitara. The flies then started to dig itself into their backs and seconds later, both Kitara and Phil sprouted fly wings and they flew towards a glowing god.

*ELSEWHERE*

"Heheheh…. It's a shame I can't hear you scream… but I can enjoy your delicious expressions of agony." Oreo said while licking his lips and currently sawing the arm off of a spirit underneath his foot.

"We don't have time for this. Hurry up and kill him or I'll do it for you. The faster this battle ends, the faster I can get back to making money." Lena told him.

"Always such a spoilsport aren't you… but very well. Maybe I can hear a god's anguished screams for mercy instead.." Oreo said as he decapitated the spirit.

  Lena took out dozens of needles and syringes from somewhere on her body and threw them all in the air. Oreo used his ability, teleportation, and all the pointy items reappeared stabbed into Lena's body. As the needles and syringes released their effects into Lena's system, she cried out and dropped to her knees. She hugged her body and raised her torso up before moaning loudly and having her pupils turn into purple hearts.

"And they call me a pervert…" Oreo commented on the drugged-up masked woman.

"I can't help that it feels so good…." She moaned before eventually standing up.

"Hypocrite."

"Let's go already! I need to release myself somehow…"

  Lena's body started releasing a purple aura around it as she and Oreo suddenly teleported in the sky. Lena began levitating due to the strange purple aura and Oreo kept himself afloat by constantly teleporting in the same spot. They surrounded the dryad.

"She looks like the perfect woman…." Oreo licked his lips.

"Hey! Do you see these flying rainbow gators or is it just me?" Lena asked the former goddess.

"Face the consequences of your actions mortals!" The leafy goddess exclaimed as she fired two spear-like vines towards Lena and Oreo who were on opposite sides of her.

  Oreo teleported out of the way while Lena just stood still. The vine pierced through her chest all the way through her back, causing her to moan loudly in pleasure. The dryad's eyebrows raised at this but she didn't think much of it as she was forced to block Oreo's incoming slash from above.

  Oreo's attack was blocked despite pouring so much mana into it. The dryad slapped him away and turned to see the other human staring at her right in the face! The two were close enough for their lips to touch and the goddess nearly screamed in fright after looking at the heart pupiled girl she impaled. But her pride as a goddess couldn't allow a mortal to frighten her. She swiped her hand across to have a vine decapitate the unusual human but the girl caught the vine while continually maintaining eye contact with her.

"Have you seen my Poochi!?"

  Confusion and slight terror ran across the goddess's face.

"HAVE YOU SEEN POOCHI!?" Lena asked as she crushed the vine she was holding into plant dust.

"NO!" The dryad yelled as she slapped towards Lena's face.

  But just before the slap could connect, Lena pulled out a syringe and the goddess impaled her hand onto the needle and suddenly felt very dizzy. She wobblily floated backwards while holding her head.

"What did you poison me with mortal!? I can't be poisoned… That's impossible… I'm a forest dryad whose reached the peak of nymphs… Nothing should be able to affect me…. At this.. stage…." She started blacking out.

"THAT IS FOR MY CUTE LITTLE POOCHI!" Lena yelled as the purple aura around her deepened even further, slowly covering her entire body.

"How!? That's… Soul en….." She fainted and begun falling out of the sky.

  Oreo teleported and grabbed her body with a twisted smile on his clown face.

"Oh.. If only I wasn't ordered to take out all these gods…. I could have so much fun with you my dear…." Oreo whispered to the sleeping goddess. "But for now… You'll have to rest somewhere safer.." Oreo finished before teleporting her somewhere.

  He looked over to see where Lena went and saw her flying over to the gods who've yet to shed their godhood in an excited manner.

12