Volume 5 Chapter 93: Here Comes The Challenger
777 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 5 Chapter 93: Here Comes The Challenger

 

Like that, the battle against all of them started. The beginning of the fight became quite hectic. Iston couldn't grasp what was going on. What in the world?! 

What he saw was indescribable; Keith was like a bulldozer as he took out his men in droves!

It was not something that should be feasible! But this man was doing just that! 

What is this human?! That question rang through his mind. Iston accounted for Keith being a wild card in his plans. However, he never expected him to be like this!

And the elves were the same. 

"Hah!" Keith didn't hesitate as he fired wind magic at them. He turned to the three, "Don't give them time to chant." Letting them fire magic was going to be annoying. 

"Easy for you to say!" Jack dodged an elf and punched him in the face! He turned to Keith, "Unlike you, I'm not superhuman!" 

"Guess I'm on that duty!" Keith sighed as he dodged a spear and knocked the guy out.

"How are the two of you doing?" 

"Peachy." Gabriel was similar to Keith. He took out the elves in his way.

"Get out of here," And Melor....there was no need to look at him. There was only destruction in his path. 

"Is it just more, or are they weak?" Gabriel was able to take some out in a few blows. 

"Probably because Iston sent the best to cause a ruckus." A good portion was probably outside, trying to cause a ruckus. 

"That makes things easier!" Melor grinned.

"Easy? They're still strong!" Jack retorted.

"We just need to keep fighting for a few minutes." Keith grinned as he waved his sword. 

...

"What is going on outside?" Alfia got out of her bed when she felt the ground shaking. As she was about to ask the guard, 

"Prince Licht, what are you- Gah!" She heard something from the guard before someone shouted. 

"Brother! Is it you?!" Alfia shouted as she banged on the door.

"It's me. Take a step back."

"Understood." Without a second later, Licht kicked the door down. 

"Princess!" Faelyn shouted as she quickly hugged Alfia, "Are you alright?!" 

"I'm fine," Alfia smiled. She turned to Licht, "What's going outside, Brother?" Faelyn looked at Licht as well, wanting some answers. 

Licht let out a dry laugh, "Your friends are causing havoc. That's what?" 

"HUH?!" Alfia and Faelyn's eyes widened.

"I'll explain as we walk. The madman told me to bring you," Licht sighed. 

"Eh?" Alfia's brain couldn't process what he said.

"Just come!" Licht grabbed Alfia's hands as he dragged her. 

...

"Why aren't they going down?!" Iston was livid! The relaxed aura he had before was nowhere to be seen. That was all due to four people! 

Those four alone had taken down about half of the elves! And that Keith! What made it worse was that human didn't look tired! Rather,

"Is that all you got?!" Keith continued to knock out elves who came in eyesight! 

"Come at me!" Keith glared at a group of elves. That caused them to flinch! This madman was a monster in human skin!

"If you're not coming at me, I will come to you!" Keith scoffed as he charged at them! A bowling ball and pins. 

It was a perfect strike. 

"Use your spirits!" This human has caused too much trouble. Iston had no choice but to use one of his trump cards!

"Come!" The elves didn't hesitate as they summoned their spirits! With their inclusion, that half that was defeated was filled back.

"You got to be kidding me?!" Jack groaned. All that hard work went down the drain!

"Attack him!" The target was Keith. The other three were dangerous. But the source of all of this was Keith! Take him out, and the others will fall. However, 

"?" The spirits stared at Keith. They didn't do anything but stare at the man.

"What are all of you doing?!" The elves screamed at their familiars. However, the unthinkable happened. The spirits actually went to Keith's side. 

"Woah, you guys are adorable." There were many types of spirits. Keith patted some of them on the head.

"What have you done to our spirits?!" The elves roared.

"Did nothing. These little guys like me more," Keith laughed. 

"Keith effect saving the day!" Jack roared.

"...It's true," Gabriel muttered.

"What that?!" A no clue Melor tilted his head. 

"..." Keith's expression darkened. It returned to a calm one as he turned to the spirits, "Can you guys cancel your contracts with them?"

"What?!" "No!" "My spirit!" 

Without any hesitation, the spirits had canceled their contact with the elves!

"How can this be?!" The elves were in disbelief. The confidence they had before was nowhere to be seen!

"Thank you. You guys can leave," Keith patted a spirit's head. And they quickly disappeared from the lobby. He turned to the elves, "You guys don't deserve to be contracted with spirits."  

"Everyone, you just need to defeat him! If you do, you can get your spirits back!" Iston shouted. He couldn't let them lose morale now! 

The elves' eyes were bloodshot. Nothing else mattered but to get their spirits back! It would be a dishonor!

"It seems you people don't understand." Keith shook and added, "And it's time."

"Huh?!" Water? Iston looked up to see water droplets raining down.

"Why is the water on?!" There were magic stones placed on top in case a fire occurred. 

"Because I'm about to do this! Melor now!"

"On it!" Melor quickly summoned earth pillars. The three were sent upwards. When the three were safe, Keith slammed his fist onto the ground. 

Lightning and water. 

"Gwahh!" The elves cried as they got zapped! 

"Water makes such a great conductor." Keith smiled. 

"Woah! We really took all these elves out!" Melor marveled at the elves on the ground. It was riddled with them. 

"We?" Keith looked up. Hey! I did most of the work!

"Team effort!" Melor gave a thumbs-up!

"..." Keith shook his head. Fine, we'll call it a team effort. 

"Leader!" 

Keith turned to look at the side, "Good job, Arlo."

"Why is that halfling here?!" 

"Heh. Embarrassed losing to a halfling, a human, and a dwarf?" Keith smirked. 

Keith's plan was simple. While Keith and the three caused havoc in the lobby, Arlo would sneak in to activate the sprinklers. Taking on so many was a near-impossible and tedious task. There needed to be something to take them all out at once.

And that was the idea he came up with. 

"Do you think defeating my men would make me give up?!" Even if he was defeated, this wasn't going to stop him. 

"You're right. You're the type of person who would keep trying till you die." Keith cracked his knuckles. That caused Iston to flinch.

"Relax, I won't be the one who would defeat you."

"Hmm?"

"What in the world happened here?!"

"And here comes the challenger."


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^w^
Check out my discord ^w^ :https://discord.gg/Nr6MvDfNQf

 
18