Volume 6 Chapter 4: Aftermath Of The Incident
759 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 6 Chapter 4: Aftermath Of The Incident

 

It was clear to everyone that Herrick became stronger after joining Keith's island. 

"I didn't do that much. I only gave Herrick an outlook that he couldn't see." 

"And you were also the one who guided the princess," Faelyn muttered. That was something she couldn't forget. Alfia's magic abilities were even greater because of this person here. She was one of the few besides Keith capable of using grand-level magic. 

"You're giving me too much credit." Keith laughed, "Also, shouldn't you help Alfia?" He pointed to the side where he saw the elves charging the girl. 

"Princess, please practice with me!" "Please teach me as well!"

"Leave me alone!" While the elves begged, Alfia ran away. The elves started to chase after her like no tomorrow! Keith and Faelyn sighed. This wasn't the first time this happened. 

"They really want to get on the princess's good side," That whole incident between Iston and the others was a problem. Alfia's brother, Prince Iston, tried to incite conflict with the other races. 

His end goal was to show how elves were the superior race. However, Alfia stepped up and placed a stop to it. In the process, Iston's actual color was revealed. The elves realized they followed the wrong person. 

"And I really don't want to deal with that again," Faelyn had a dead expression as she looked up in the sky. Alfia wasn't the only person who was getting mauled by them.  

Faelyn got as much as her! She was Alfia's aide; the elves begged the woman to get to Alfia!

"If I stepped in, I would just be placed in that mosh pit," Faelyn didn't want that again.

"There, there." Keith felt pity for the girl. 

"But we can relax now that he's gone." Even though they were "attacked" by the elves, it was still better than them being on Iston's side. 

"Alright, let's keep sparring with one another." Faelyn raised her rapier at Keith. The two were supposed to be sparring. 

"Sure. But go easy on me," Keith smirked as he raised his sword. She wanted to spar with Keith. And the two started to fight.

...

"I think that's it." Keith paused as he placed his sword down. 

"How did I do?" Faelyn questioned. Since Alfia got stronger from Keith, she wanted tips as well.

"You're good. But cut back on the killing intent."

"Eh?"

"You wanted to take my head off. And the killing intent showed." The amount of killing intent coming off the girl was intense. That was a dead ringer on showing where she wanted to attack. 

"I see. Then I will try to fix it." Faelyn nodded. Keith smiled as he walked over to Carolyn, 

"Carolyn, you're using a knife?" Keith noticed the knife in her hand.

"Why wouldn't I use a weapon?" It was a weapon's class.

"Because you usually use a staff." She was a mage, not a warrior. 

"Still need to learn." Carolyn muttered. 

"Need help?"

"I don't need help. You can help the others." Carolyn shook her head. 

"Alright." Keith nodded as he walked over to the others. While that happened, Carolyn swung her blade. Concentrate. This was what Senior told me. As Carolyn continued to focus, her swing became stronger!

...

"It's lunchtime!" After their classes, Herrick and Melor roared as they quickly grabbed Keith by the shoulders. The two didn't wait as they pushed him to the cafeteria!

"Hey!" 

"Those two gluttons." Alfia grabbed her head, and she soon followed suit. Keith was brought over to the table against his will. 

"Heyo, Tristan." Keith waved his hand with a wry look. 

"Hello, Keith." Tristan didn't know what to say. The way Keith was brought to the table was weird. What was more,

"Keith! Lunchbox us!"

"Yes, yes." Keith sighed as he handed the lunchbox over to them. And when they got it, they went in on it!

"Those two are eating like a bunch of rabid animals!" That was the only way to describe them as they wolfed down the food.

"Keith,"

"Here you guys are." Keith handed the lunchboxes over to the rest of them. As they ate, 

"Keith, you really outdid yourself." "Indeed." 


Check Patreon For Extra Chapters ^w^
Check out my discord ^w^ :https://discord.gg/Nr6MvDfNQf

17