Volume 6 Chapter 7: Chaotic Morning
467 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Volume 6 Chapter 7: Chaotic Morning

 

Keith woke up the following day with a frown. Heavy. As he slowly moved around, he felt some weight on his stomach. Opening his eyes, he realized the cause. His bed was riddled with spirits and a snowball. They slept so soundly even when he moved around. 

Keith was stunned. How did they manage to get inside? Fira and Mir had been playing with Alfia's spirits, so when did they enter his room?+

"Aria?" Keith turned to the owl, who was awake. 

"Ho,"

"I see," In the middle of the night, they decided to have a sleepover. And Keith's room had become the location for it. They slept around Keith like it was nothing. 

"Hah," Keith sighed. But this is cute. He couldn't scold them; it was an adorable sight. While Keith smiled,

"What have you done?!"

Eh? Why are they screaming so loud early in the morning? Keith yawned as he walked out. And the people who were arguing were Faelyn and Melor. Diana was in the middle of this.

Again?

What happened this time? Keith was going to say something. However, 

"How could you bring your muddied shoes in here?! Do you want to cause more trouble for Miss Diana?!"

"It's not even that muddy! And why are you the one complaining?" Melor frowned. Melor and Faelyn glared at one another.

I see. Keith sighed as he clapped his hands; that got the two's attention.

"Alright, you two. Now, let's break it up." The cat vs dog fight ended like that. 

"Melor, can't you tap your shoes before you enter into the mansion?" Keith questioned. 

"...Okay." Melor nodded.

"And Faelyn, you don't need to be so meticulous about these things. Diana doesn't mind doing this." 

"But-"

"We're all friends here. If we nit-pick about small things like this, we'll all be uptight in front of one another." Keith smiled. He understood why Faelyn acted like this. Diana was the dorm mother. However, she was a great spirit. 

"Now, let's apologize to one another."

"I'm sorry." "Same here." Melor and Faelyn apologized to one another. Keith smiled, 

"That's good. Off you guys go." The two sighed as they went on with their day.

"Sorry about all the trouble, Keith." Diana apologized. Keith waved his hand, "It's fine. It will take some time before everyone becomes familiar with one another." That was something Keith knew for sure. 

Everyone came from different backgrounds. It's like a pot of soup. You throw so many ingredients in, expecting a delicious soup. However, it takes time to gel, creating a rich and decadent taste. 

"Mmhmm,"

"And those girls will be doing that with you and Nephele for some time." With how elves revere great spirits, it would be odd for one to be a dorm mother. 

"Gahh!" While Keith talked with Diana, they heard a loud shout from outside? Keith and Diana looked at one another before dashing outside. The two saw a Herrick hanging out on the roof of the mansion. Gabriel and Jack's mouth gaped open. 

"..."

"Oopsies!" Nephele scratched her head. 

"Nephele!" Diana roared! 

"Today is going to be so hectic." Keith let out a dry chuckle as he went inside. He wasn't going to watch a bloodbath unfold.

...

"Seriously, why do you have to do these things?" Keith scolded as he wrapped bandages around Herrick.

"Hey! Not so tight, Keith! That stings!" Herrick gritted his teeth.

"If you can take flying into the roof, you can take being bandaged." Keith shook his head.

"I thought I could take her this time," Herrick wanted to spar with her again. But what he got was him being sent flying. 

This man was going to be the death of himself. 

After he helped them, Keith was tired. He also needed to prepare breakfast. When he entered the kitchen, 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" His scream was so loud to the point that everyone heard the roar. 

17