You Don’t Always Get What You Want (Final Fantasy XV)
1.9k 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: You Don't Always Get What You Want was a commission originally written in two parts back in May-June of 2017. Posting it up here as a one shot. Enjoy!

Summary: In which Gladio helps out his friends, who are hopeless in bed but deeply in love with women who also happen to be insatiable sluts. Cuckolding abounds.

Themes: NTR, Cuckolding, Slutty Sex

-x-X-x-

Prompto Argentum was insecure. There was no sugar coating it in the privacy of his own thoughts. The young man with his spikey blonde hair had a chip on his shoulder and sometimes it weighed down on him. He tried to cover it up by being a bit of a flirt. It helped him to be upbeat and playful so that he could take his mind of the fact that he was so damn inferior compared to the others.

The others in this case referred to his friends who stood so high above him. Prince Noctis Lucis Caelum led their little party. The man was royalty, so of course Prompto was going to feel inferior to him. But then there were the other two men. Ignis Scientia, Noctis' royal adviser. He was not only an excellent driver and chef, but also a master tactician and strategist. His words were invaluable to the Prince, and it was no wonder that Noctis always listened carefully when he spoke.

Gladiolus Amicitia wasn't any different. The man was the definition of the tall, dark, and handsome stereotype, with muscles upon muscles to boot. He was Noctis' shield, a member of the Crownsguard. He'd been with the Prince all his life and the two were closer than brothers.

And then you had Prompto. Who was Prompto in the face of such men? That was easy enough. He was Noctis' high school friend. That was it. The young blonde was nothing compared to his friends, but most days he was able to accept that and accept his place in their group's hierarchy even if the other three never verbally said it.

He was the fourth wheel, and that was fine with Prompto. He still longed to prove himself and he would give anything to help Noctis achieve his destiny, but the spikey haired blond was altogether content with his lot in life. The problem of course, was that he had a crush. Yeah, it was more than a little embarrassing for a full grown man such as himself to be crushing on a girl, but here he was, doing exactly that.

Prompto liked to flirt with female strangers. He'd proposition pretty much anyone with a pair of tits and a pretty face. But that was mostly just bravado. Sometimes it served him well and he ended up getting some action, but more often than not, Prompto was expecting it when he was shot down and as a result, it didn't sting quite as much.

Now though, he was more than a little enamored with a young woman that wasn't a stranger at all. This wasn't a girl he wanted a quick fling with. This was a beautiful vivacious creature with a good head on her shoulders and a quick wit. Not to mention her absolutely killer body. It was time to admit it. Prompto Argentum had fallen for Cindy Aurum.

The slender mechanic was everything Prompto wanted in a long-term relationship. She was always enthusiastic and always upbeat. Where Prompto hid his insecurities behind his upbeat cocky attitude, Cindy actually seemed to be the real deal, a driven young woman with the passion to do whatever she wanted in life. In her case, that meant running the Hammerhead garage that Noctis had their car serviced at regularly.

That same garage was where they were right now. More specifically, his friends were off somewhere else, while Prompto was being a god damn creep, watching Cindy from afar as she worked on the car. She was bent over the engine, giving Prompto an excellent view of the young blonde's tight ass and long legs, covered in jean shorts and thigh high black stockings.

The Hammerhead's head mechanic definitely wasn't shy about her body. It was certainly one of the first things that had drawn Prompto to her, though her personality was what had kept him coming back for more. He couldn't help lusting after the beauty, but then he silently thought that any red-blooded male had to be lusting after Cindy the moment they laid eyes on her, so long as they were straight.

At some point though, that lust had turned into full blown infatuation. And Prompto had promised him that this visit, he'd finally do something about it. It was time to make a move. Pushing off the wall he'd been blending in with, Prompto walked over to the working mechanic, his arms crossed over his chest. Clearing throat caught the young woman's attention and Cindy looked back to see who it was. When she saw it was him, a wide smile spread across her face.

"Heya Prompto, how're ya doin' today?"

The southern drawl was also a nice touch the spikey blonde had to admit as Cindy turned fully around to face him and Prompto couldn't help his eyes from going down. The curvaceous young woman didn't bother wearing much in the way of clothes. Her yellow mechanic's jacket was incredibly small, cropped to reveal her entire abdomen and unzipped most of the way so that her breasts would be almost entirely on display if not for the orange bikini top.

As quickly as his eyes moved down, Prompto slid them back up but judging by the way Cindy covered her mouth and giggled a little at his expense, she'd definitely caught his slip, as small as it had been. Swallowing the lump in his throat, Prompto tried to find the words he wanted to say, even as Cindy looked at him expectantly.

"What's up Prompto, whatcha need?"

"I-I… well, I was j-just passing by and couldn't help noticing you. Figured I'd see if you wanted any, uh, company. Yeah! Company!"

Cindy seemed to study him for a moment, even going as far to lean in with her hands planted on her hips as she peered into his face. Then, she pulled back, biting her lower lip and eventually shaking her head.

"I'm mighty sorry Prompto, but I ain't the kind of girl to lead a man on. I know ya ain't said it, but I can tell all the same. Yer wantin' more than I can give."

Prompto froze up, his face going pale. She'd seen through him that easily? And not only that, but the answer was rejection. It was a little soul-crushing, and some part of Prompto rose up, declaring that this couldn't end here.

"H-how come? Can you at least tell me why? Is it me? I can change!"

His heartfelt plea was melt with a pitying look from Cindy. He almost wished the mechanic had laughed at him again instead of given him that look, because it made him want to curl up into a ball and just die.

"It's not you Prompto, yer a right and proper gentleman. I got no complaints about your conduct round here. But I'm already seeing someone else. Wouldn't be right or proper to do ya both like that by trying to play with yer hearts."

Prompto was flabbergasted. Who?! He knew he wasn't exactly the best catch, but who the hell had managed to snag the Hammerhead's head mechanic? Cindy was like a Goddess. Who was worthy to be with her?! Something in his face must have shown his inner thoughts, because Cindy preempted whatever he would have said next.

"I… I'm with Gladio, Prompto. We've been seein' each other since the first time y'all came around in that beautiful vehicle yer Prince has. He's a good man Prompto, as I'm sure ya know. And he knows how to treat a woman like me. That size…"

Aaaand Prompto had officially heard enough, especially given the look on Cindy's face that was accompanying her words, as she glanced to the side and seemed to be remembering her times with Gladio in vivid detail. Putting his hands up in the universal gesture of surrender, Prompto quickly cut off the mechanic before she could say anything else.

"Alright! Alright! I get it… I… understand. I wish you two the best."

Then the spikey haired blonde turned around and left the garage behind, leaving Cindy standing there. She called after him once, but he didn't turn back around. He wasn't about to get in between a friend and Cindy, but he couldn't be in the same vicinity as her anymore. He would have a hard time not imagining her and Gladio going at it the next time he saw the tall muscular man himself, let alone her.

-x-X-x-

Prompto broke in the car, as they were driving along the highway. He couldn't help it anymore; sitting next to Gladio in silence for so long had gotten to him. With a growl, he reached over and slugged the big man's bicep, knowing it would barely do anything but needing the release anyways. Gladiolus Amicitia slowly turned his head and looked at Prompto in silence for a long moment, an eyebrow raised questioningly.

With a scowl, the much smaller blonde crossed his arms over his lean chest.

"Cindy."

A grunt of understanding escaped Gladio's lips at that, even as Noctis and Ignis glanced at the backseat, clearly paying attention to what was going on. They drove on, Prompto silent for another couple minutes before he spoke again.

"It's just… what the hell man! Damn it, I've been crushing on that girl since we met! And all this time, you've been banging her in secret?"

THAT got both the Prince and his adviser's attention. Noctis spoke up, chuckling.

"Damn Gladio, with Cindy? Good on you man."

Ignis on the other hand did not congratulate the big muscular man, preferring to keep his thoughts on the matter to himself. But he did have a light blush on his face at the subject material of the conversation, and he made a show of pushing his glasses up his nose and clearing his throat. Gladio grunted again and then spoke.

"She came onto me that first time we pulled into her grandfather's garage. It was originally just supposed to be a one-time thing, but I guess she wanted more. We've been meeting up on every trip since."

Then the large man shifted in his seat and turned to Prompto, addressing him specifically.

"I am sorry if you were hurt. It wasn't my intention. But I won't apologize for enjoying my time with Cindy. Besides, you need to make your move faster Prompto. You obsess over woman all the time but always fail to get anywhere with it. Perhaps if you'd chatted Cindy up that first time before she went for me, you two would be together now."

Prompto looked like he wanted to say something in response to that for a long moment, the blonde gritting his teeth as he clenched his fists. Then, he deflated and slumped back into the seat, looking down into his hands.

"You're right man. I just can't... couldn't take the step. I mean, I tried. I asked Cindy before we left. That's how I found out about you two, from her when she had to let me down gently. Doesn't make it hurt any less though."

A large hand suddenly closed around his shoulder. Gladio gave his friend a nod and a smile as he squeezed his shoulder gently.

"Hey, what if I gave you some tips? A couple lessons here and there, on how to properly get a girl. How to flirt, how to date. You'll be a regular ole Casanova in no time."

Both Noctis and Ignis were watching the backseat now. Ignis still had his eyes mostly on the road as he drove, but they glanced to the rearview mirror every once in a while in definite interest. Noctis wasn't even trying to hide it though, the Prince turned around in his seat completely and staring with unabashed curiosity at the exchange.

Prompto didn't even care that his Prince was watching. Gladio's offer had moved him almost to tears, and the spikey haired blonde reached up to wipe the moisture gathering in the corners of his eyes as he smiled back at the larger man and nodded.

"I'd like that actually, I'd like that a lot. Thanks Gladio!"

The other man just smiled and nodded. Noctis' mouth was hanging open, and then he turned back in his seat and put a hand to his forehead as he began to laugh at what he saw as an incredibly silly exchange. Prompto's face flushed with embarrassment, but after a few moments he was chuckling too, and that was when Gladiolus and Ignis broke as well, all four men laughing at Prompto's ridiculousness as the car continued down the road to their next destination.

-x-X-x-

They rolled up to the Hammerhead Garage once more a couple days later. In the interim, Gladio had been giving Prompto some tips on how to come across as more confident and more masculine. When they all got out of the car and saw Cindy walking towards them, the tall muscular man locked eyes with Prompto and nodded his head towards the buxom beauty.

Nodding in understanding, Prompto stepped up to the place, giving Cindy a wide winning smile.

"Hey Cindy, good to see you again! I was wond-!"

"Heya Prompto, we'll catch up later alright?"

Before he could get any further the blonde mechanic was brushing past him, walking right up to Gladiolus and planting a finger on the man's muscular bare chest.

"I need ta have a talk with you Gladio. Help me get the car inside, will ya?"

Gladiolus swallows at Cindy's domineering tone and nods helplessly in agreement. He gives Prompto an apologetic look as Cindy gets into Noctis' car and starts rolling it forward into the garage with Gladio following slowly behind. Ignis goes off to do whatever the hell he does when they're here, and Noctis gives Prompto a consoling pat on the back before heading off as well.

Prompto can't help staring after the woman he loves as she disappears into the garage with one of his best friends, who he knows is banging her already. Unable to stop himself, the spikey haired blonde creeps his way over to the garage, entering from a side entrance and hiding himself among the racks of machinery and parts as he watches Cindy and Gladiolus through the shelves.

Cindy is leaning against the hood of Noctis' car and has her arms crossed over her chest. Her jacket is off, and on the ground beside her, but Gladio has his hands up. Had she tried to jump him as soon as they were in private? It didn't look like Gladio was going for it, and Prompto strained to listen in on their conversation.

"-orry Cindy, but I think it's best if we don't do this anymore. I can't hurt a friend like this and now that I know how much Prompto likes you, I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore."

The stacked blonde scowled angrily, her hands latching onto her crossed arms and digging in as she stared daggers at the tall man.

"So that's it then eh? Ya don't wanna hurt Prompto, so ya got no trouble hurting me to spare his feelings."

That got a derisive snort and a chuckle from Gladio as he stepped forward and reached out to caress the angry mechanic's face, only for her to pull away with a growl.

"Come on Cindy, be honest. We both know this wasn't anything deep. You enjoy me for my cock. Our entire relationship resolved around me fucking you until you could barely move your legs. That's all I am to you and we both know it. Prompto wants more and I think you should give him a shot at giving you more."

After a moment, Cindy's stormy expression finally softens and she looks to the side, blushing scarlet at his accusation but not denying it. She scoffs and then looks back at Gladio with a slight smirk on her face.

"Ya know that cock of yers could get plenty deep when it wanted to Gladio. I'll miss it, if we ain't gonna be doing this anymore…"

There's a beat of silence, and then Cindy pushes off of the car and slides into Gladio's personal space, running her hands under his vest and across his muscular pecs.

"Alright, I'll letcha break things off with me, if that's what you really want. On one condition."

The tall dark haired man cocked an eyebrow at that and Prompto had to admit that he was a little impressed that Gladio didn't immediately say yes to whatever her condition was. Instead, the man placed his hands low on Cindy's hips and asked the obvious.

"And what condition is that?"

Cindy was grinning widely now, her cheeks rosy with a blush as she worried her upper lip for a moment and then spoke.

"One more time. That's all I'll ask of ya Gladio. Take this horny cunt for a ride just one more time, and I'll let ya go."

This is followed by another beat of silence, and then Gladio's eyes travel down Cindy's body.

"You're still a bit too dressed for that, aren't you?"

The words might as well have been a yes and Cindy certainly takes it that way as she grins wickedly. The mechanic reaches down and undoes the large brown belt of tools she has around her waist, letting it fall to the floor with a clank. Then she leans forward, rubbing her entire body along Gladio's large frame.

"I ain't wearin' anything I care much about. A big man like you could do whatever ya like with me."

The hands on her hips suddenly tighten at that, and Gladio hooks his large fingers into the waist band of Cindy's jean shorts. A moment later, he pulls violently and the skimpy piece of clothing tears in his grasp, her shorts becoming shredded remnants in an instant as the large well-built man ripped them from her and tossed the pieces left behind aside. Cindy shivered, wanton lust on her face as she stood before him in nothing but her bra and panties.

Then Gladio was grabbing her up, one hand on the back of her neck and the other cradling her bubbly behind as he lifted her into the air in one move, drawing a startling yet excited squeal from the beautiful mechanic. In contrast to his aggressive action with her jean shorts, the big man is almost gentle as he lays her out across the hood of Noctis' car. It's understandable though, neither Cindy nor Gladio wants to actually damage the masterpiece, but that doesn't seem to stop them from defiling it.

Prompto bites her lower lip as he watches the scene. He doesn't make a move to leave or to stop it as Gladio leans down and uses his teeth to rip Cindy's bra from her body, leaving her bountiful breasts to bounce free from their confines even as he spit the torn ruined undergarment out to the side. Cindy was breathing heavily now, her chest heaving up and down as she looked at him with clear needy desire.

Gladio wasn't doing any better, his own breath coming out of his mouth in short bursts as he looked upon her beauty. After a moment, he let go of her, letting Cindy lay across the car hood as he reached down and hastily undid his belt buckle and the button and zipper on his own pants. Hastily, the tall muscular man pulled down his pants and boxers and revealed his painfully hard cock.

Cindy looked at it with reverence, and Prompto looked at it with wide eyes. The other man was already far larger than him in all other respects, so the blonde supposed he shouldn't have been surprised. But that was a gargantuan cock, especially when compared to his own member. And it looked like Cindy was quite excited to have it as she squirmed in place until Gladio moved in and grabbed hold of her again.

Instead of tearing her panties from her body, the big man just pushed them aside and pressed the tip of his huge prick against her dripping wet slit. A moment later, he was inside of her, burying his girth in her tight cunt and spreading her wide around his member.

"OH YES! FUCK ME GLADIO, FUC-MMPH!"

The girl's southern accent was cut off when a large hand closed over her mouth and half of her face. Gladio growled out as he continued to thrust into her, fucking her hard over the hood of his Prince's car but clearly not appreciating her vocal appreciation for his actions.

"Damn girl, you still don't know how to be quiet. This is NOT where we want to be caught, so keep it down, alright? Fuck, I'm not gonna risk it, not another peep out of you."

He proceeded to make sure of that by keeping her mouth covered with the one hand as he really railed into her, the other hand coming up and groping and kneading her tit flesh while he did so. Cindy moaned and whimpered and continued to cry out like a wanton slut, but it was all muffled by Gladio's large hand keeping her quiet. That only seemed to encourage the mechanic though, and soon Cindy was cumming right there, her body shaking under the onslaught of thrusts from Gladio's dick.

The muffled squeals that emitted from Cindy's mouth as her eyes rolled back in her head would probably stay with Prompto for quite a while. He was undeniably hard right now, watching the goddess who held his heart being fucked by one of his best friends. His own breath was coming out in short gasps that were only covered up by the noise the two others in the garage were making because of their rough fucking.

Suddenly, Gladio pulled out of Cindy and removed his hand from her face. The head mechanic began to slide forward off the hood of the car only for Gladio to grab her by the hips and spin her around, putting her on her front. Cindy moaned out loudly, her own small hands scrabbling at the car she was bent over as Gladio forced her feet to touch the ground.

The mechanic instinctively set her legs apart wide, presenting her panty-clad ass to the big man as enticingly as she could manage. This time, Gladio did not spare the blonde beauty's panties, grabbing them in one large hand and roughly tearing them off her body. Cindy gasped loudly at the sudden tearing of her last remaining garment, and Gladio took the opportunity to stuff her torn panties into her mouth as a makeshift gag.

The blonde could have spit it out at any time, but she didn't bother, just letting out a muffled moan around it, followed by happy cries as Gladio pushed back inside of her and began to plow her from behind with that big massive cock of his. Prompto watched as Cindy was fucked through another dozen orgasms at least before the big muscular man finally finished. When Gladio's release did ultimately come, the man pulled out and came all over Cindy's ass and back, his seed almost reaching her hair as it sprayed across her naked heaving body.

Cindy just lay there, whimpering happily through her own panties as her tits pressed against the hood of the car and her gaping pussy continued to leak evidence of her own arousal and the thorough rutting she'd just experienced. Eventually though, she slid off the hood of the car and Gladio had to catch her as she stumbled on shaky legs.

Prompto realized they were finishing up and immediately turned to leave, not wanting to be caught here whatsoever. He exited the garage the same way he entered and went to find something else he could pretend he'd been doing instead. Pretending he hadn't seen what he'd seen was going to be a lot easier than forgetting it. The image of Cindy's beautiful body beneath Gladio's powerful well-built frame would be staying with him for quite some time.

-x-X-x-

Later in the day, the unthinkable happens. The four young men had assembled again to pick up the car. Cindy handed the keys over to Noctis and then sashayed her way past the Prince to where Prompto was standing. The beautiful mechanic gave him a bright smile and ran a finger down his front.

"Ya know Prompto, next time y'all are in town, we should go do something. Just the two of us. What do ya say?"

Prompto's eyes widened in shock before a big wide smile spread across his face.

"I… I'd love that!"

"Alright then big boy. It's a date."

She leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek, then walked away, swaying her curvaceous hips all the way and causing four young men to watch her go, all with very different feelings about what had just happened. Prompto though, was in high spirits, on cloud nine. He was going to get his shot! Even if Gladio did have a giant dick, Prompto could give Cindy real love and affection! A real relationship! He'd prove it, to her and Gladio AND himself.

His best friend's sacrifice would not be in vain!

-x-X-x-

Prompto's head hit the pillow as Cindy pushed him back on her bed, straddling him with a big grin on her face. They'd gone on a few dates by this point, but the spikey haired blonde had been too insecure to go much further than kissing with the beautiful mechanic. Though to be fair to kissing, just that was rather nice. Still, they'd just had dinner and after getting back to Cindy's bedroom, the girl had practically jumped him, forcing him onto the bed he lay on now.

"Ah, Cindy?"

The beautiful buxom blonde growled and leaned in, capturing his lips with her own and kissing him for all she was worth. Prompto finds himself returning the kiss easy enough, his hands gliding instinctively down to her curvy waist and settling there on her jean shorts as she ground down on his crotch. Eventually, Cindy came up for air and bit her lower lip.

"I am a woman with needs Prompto, and I expect ya ta take care of them, especially if yer gonna be my boyfriend. So ya better get to fuckin' me right now big boy!"

Well, there wasn't any way Prompto could say no to that, was there? Grinning roguishly, the skinny young man suddenly turned the tables, causing Cindy to yelp with delight as he spun them around so that she was laying back and he was atop her. It was the spikey haired blonde's turn to lean down and kiss the love of his life, his hands coming up and groping her sizable chest through her bra as he did so.

Cindy moaned into his mouth squirming beneath him. Then her hands moved down between their bodies and began undoing his belt so that she could worm them into his pants and grab at his cock before he could react. The two blonds froze up and slowly Prompto pulled away as Cindy looked at him in confusion.

Her palm glided up and down his soft shaft as she gave him a handjob, but he wasn't getting hard. Oh sure, he had a little bit of a chub, but Prompto was ashamed to admit that he was having a difficult time getting to full mast. Mostly because he'd realized some time ago that no matter how hard he got, his cock would never compare to Gladio's. He'd watched the large muscular man rail Cindy with that monstrosity and Prompto just didn't know how he could possibly measure up to that.

The blonde looks into Cindy's confused eyes for a long moment, and then his thoughts drift not to Gladio's size, but the look on Cindy's face when the bigger man was inside of her. Quite suddenly, he finds it far easier to get the engine revving. His cock grows in Cindy's grasp and she smiles in relief as she continues to stroke him up and down. From there, things go back to getting heated as the two move in frenzied passion to tear off clothes and touch one another.

Prompto grasped Cindy's now bare breasts, kissing her neck even as she guided the tip of his cock to her exposed cunt, pressing his bell end against her slit. The spikey haired blonde is panting heavily now, keeping the memory of Cindy's blissed out face in his mind to keep himself hard, and feeling a bit overwhelmed by finally being able to lay hands on her body.

In that moment, Prompto's peak comes long before he wants it to. He releases without ever even getting inside Cindy Aurum, his beautiful goddess left to stare in disbelief between their bodies where he's unloaded his cum all over her inner thighs and cunt lips. His focus on the memory of her ahegao face is broken as he looks at the mechanic's real expression and sees only disappointment. A flush of shame spreads through Prompto and he quickly moves off of Cindy, not able to look her in the eye.

"I-I'm so sorry… I don't know what came over me, I-…"

Suddenly, she's at his shoulder, giving him a huge from behind and rubbing her naked breasts against his back.

"It's fine Prompto, its fine. Happens ta the best. Ya just got a little too excited, that's all. Give it a little time, and we'll go for round two, alright?"

Groaning, the spikey haired blonde just shakes his head.

"It won't matter Cindy, it really won't. I can't satisfy you, I know I can't. Not in the way… Gladio did. I… I saw the two of you in the garage that day when he broke it off with you for me. I watched your face as he fucked you; saw the ecstasy in your eyes. That's the only way I was even able to get hard, thinking about your blissed out face while he railed into you with his huge cock."

The admission leaves Cindy speechless, and silence falls over the room. It gives Prompto to think, and slowly an idea is coming to his mind. Even as he considers it, he feels his soft cock twitching at the thought.

"I… may have an idea. What if we have Gladio help out?"

Cindy pulls back from the hug and Prompto turns around to face her. She's looking at him in confusion, her brow furrowed.

"Not sure I understand. Help out how Prompto?"

He gives her a tentative smile, trying to sell the idea as he shrugs his shoulders as if it's the only choice.

"Well, in fucking you I guess. I couldn't satisfy you like he can in a million years. So maybe he could help me. You get another taste of that big fat cock, and I get a happy girlfriend."

Now understanding exactly what Prompto intended, Cindy seemed… conflicted. She very much was, feeling a mixture of desire and guilt warring inside of her. How could she possibly betray the man who loved her so much, for something as base as sex? At the same time, she had missed Gladio's cock so very much. And Prompto was the one who was suggesting it, so that made it okay right? It wasn't cheating, if it was his idea.

Slowly, Cindy found herself coming around to the idea. Nodding her head up and down, she bit her lower lip.

"Alright… if… if he's up for it, let's give it a shot Prompto."

The young man's tentative smile became wide. They were going to make this work. They really were. He just had to get Gladio on board now.

-x-X-x-

"You want me to WHAT?!"

This was not a conversation that Prompto wanted to have with Ignis and Noctis in earshot. As a result, he and Gladio were alone in a back area of the Hammerhead Garage. Prompto had just explained what he wanted to Gladio, and the tall man had his arms crossed over his muscular chest, staring at the short blonde in disbelief. Prompto was about ready to fall to his knees and begin begging at this point as he tried again to explain what he wanted.

"Please Gladio… I can't satisfy Cindy in bed. Not like you could. But if you took care of her needs in the bedroom while she and I did all the romantic stuff, it could really work! I just need you to fuck her for me. She's already on board with it and everything!"

Gladiolus just stared, seeming unable to believe exactly what he was hearing. The big man even brought up a pinkie finger and twisted it in and out of his ear.

"I can't even. I don't know how to respond to this."

"Say yes! We can go find Cindy right now and you can get some! Come on, you know you miss her tight bod. She's a fucking ten and I bet you've wished you could be plowing her every single time we came over to the garage since the two of you broke it off."

Well, Gladio had to admit, that wasn't entirely untrue. He had thought about it once or twice. And if it was Prompto asking, even as weird as this all seemed, that made it okay right?

"… Fine. I'll do it. But if you're going to be watching, you don't say a god damn word, alright?"

Prompto nodded, wide eyed, and pantomimed zipping up his lips and throwing away the key. Gladio just snorted, shaking his head at his deviant friend and leading the way to locating Cindy. He really couldn't believe he was doing this.

-x-X-x-

"So I guess Prompto told ya what he wants us ta do then…"

They were all in Cindy's bedroom now, the three of them. Prompto sat in silence across the room, while Cindy and Gladio stood in front of the bed. The beautiful blonde mechanic was clearly more than a little nervous, despite having already taken several rides on the Gladio express. In comparison, the broad shouldered muscular man towered over her in silence, his arms crossed over his chest. He finally broke that silence a moment later.

"Shut up. If we're going to do this, no talking. This is just me fucking you, because your boyfriend can't satisfy your urges. You're a fucking slut Cindy, and I'm going to treat you like one. On your knees."

Cindy's eyes widened at that and she tossed a glance at Prompto to find him watching with wide eyes of his own and a small tent in the center of his crotch. The mechanic had to admit that she'd gotten a little wet at Gladio's words too, but Prompto's reaction still left her embarrassed for him. Slowly, the buxom blonde slide down to the floor, settling on her knees and looking up into Gladio's judging face.

"Well? Get to work. My dick isn't going to suck itself."

Gulping, Cindy nodded and reached out to undo his belt and pants, pulling them down his waist. Then she pulled down his boxers as well, and his half-hard cock sprung forth, inches from her face. Cindy instinctively licked her lips, unable to help herself as she took in the big glorious member that she'd been without for so long. Even as it was now, it was bigger than Prompto at his biggest.

Reaching forward, the blonde took Gladio's shaft in her hands, stroking up and down and watching excitedly as he grew to full mast, nearly poking her in the eye as his cock came up and straightened out, nearly doubling in length and girth in the process. Cindy glanced up at Gladio's face again only to find the man still staring down at her impatiently, his arms remaining crossed over his chest.

What he wanted was obvious and so Cindy did it, getting off on the domineering attitude Gladio was showing. As she placed her lips around the tip of his massive prick and began to suck at his cock, Cindy reflected on the past. Gladio had always been forceful and rough in his fucking of her, and she'd enjoyed every last moment of the experience… but their relationship had always been equal at the end of the day.

Now, it was anything but. They didn't have a relationship to begin with. He had to fuck her because she was a hopeless slut and her boyfriend was a worthless cuckold. It made sense that as recompense, she should just do as he told her and obey him in any way she could. If that meant being treated as nothing more than property, Cindy found that she really didn't mind that much.

As she bobbed her head up and down on Gladio's giant cock, only able to get about a third of the way down his long shaft, the big muscular man finally began to relax, grunts and groans escaping his lips as he uncrossed his arms and planted a large hand on top of Cindy's head. His thick masculine fingers curled into her blonde hair and he began to slide her back and forth as he pushed forward, thrusting into her mouth and causing her to gag a little bit as his member slid into her throat a bit more each time.

"Hulgk! Hulgk! Hulgk!"

Gladio eventually picked up the pace, bringing his second hand down and holding onto her head with both of his massive palms as he thrust his length down her throat, face fucking her slutty mouth hole. Cindy couldn't help herself, moaning wantonly as he did so, while on the other side of the room, all but forgotten, Prompto was touching himself by this point, watching with wide eyes as one of his best friends used his girlfriend's throat right in front of him.

After a few moments of this, Gladio grunted and pulled Cindy bodily off of his cock, throwing her face first onto the bed.

"Assume the position slut, and I'll show you what a real man can do."

The blonde mechanic did so immediately, happily getting on her hands and knees on the bed and shaking her ass back and forth in Gladio's direction. The big man didn't have his eyes on her though for the moment, he was looking at Prompto. He caught the spikey haired blonde's eyes and pointed at him.

"You better be fucking watching every single moment of this Prompto, because I'm not doing a repeat any time soon. Get a good look, because I'm about to fuck your slutty girlfriend right in fucking front of you."

All Prompto could do was nod in agreement and Gladio snorted derisively as he took his attention off of his weak-willed friend and put it back on the beautiful ass of the girl impatiently waiting for him to give her a good thorough dicking. Only, Cindy was still wearing her clothes. With a growl, Gladio reached forward and grabbed hold of the back of Cindy's jean shorts and panties, his fingers hooking into both. Then he pulled back sharply.

Cindy yelped as she lost her clothing, whimpering when Gladio just tossed the torn garments on the bed beside her.

"Those were my favorite shorts…"

She said it in a small voice, but Gladio still heard it anyways judging by another derisive snort expelling from his nose. Then the big man was on her bed, kneeling behind her. A large masculine hand came down and smacked against her fat bare bubble butt and Cindy squealed in delight, a moan following shortly after as he kneaded the suddenly heated flesh.

Gladio continued this for a couple minutes, bringing his palms down on her ass cheeks again and again and each time taking a moment to grope her after making contact with his hand. Soon enough, Cindy's ass was completely red, and the girl herself was a mess, having fallen from her hands to her face and now moaning into her own bed sheets. The mechanic pushed her ass up into the air and presented her dripping wet cunt to Gladio's eyes and more importantly his hard cock.

With a grunt, the big muscular man finally stopped spanking her ass and got to the main event, seeming a bit eager to begin himself as he grabbed hold of his long member and guided the tip to Cindy's waiting entrance. A loud moan escaped Cindy's lips as he began to push in, forcing inch after inch of his girth into her waiting cunt.

It was like coming home after a long vacation. Her pussy had been plowed until it was carved into the shape of Gladio's large cock, but then it had had weeks to recover. As a result, her passage still 'remembered' his member, spreading wide open for him as he penetrated her, but at the same time it was the tightest that Gladio could remember, Cindy's cunt clenching down on his shaft in a way that drew yet another groan from his lips.

Grabbing hold of Cindy's skinny waist, Gladio began to fuck the buxom blonde much to her very vocal delight. Both of them had completely forgotten the other man in the room, but that was probably for the best. Prompto was still watching of course, but he'd cum on himself right when Gladio first pushed into Cindy's cunt, unable to hold back anymore.

Now he watched, his own cock soft and small, as his girlfriend was fucked by his best friend. And boy was she fucked hard. Gladio wasted no time in beginning to piston in and out of Cindy's tight cunt once he'd managed to push most of his cock deep inside of her. Cindy was happy to have him fucking her that was for sure. She cried out over and over again, her body shaking and her hips slamming back into Gladio's thrusting cock as held her in place so he could continue to drive his member into her.

There was nothing kind or gentle about their fucking. There was no love in the act, just a primal rough rutting, savage mating at its finest as the Alpha took his bitch and fucked the hell out of her, the Omega watching from the side. Cindy's cry suddenly got louder, and Prompto knew she was cumming from the way her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth dropped open.

But Gladio didn't stop there. The big man seemed to have endless stamina as he once again fucked Cindy through a dozen screaming orgasms, until finally he came. But this time he didn't pull out, this time he pushed deep inside of her cunt and came right in her womb. Prompto hadn't even realized it, but he'd gotten hard again at some point during the mesmerizing sight in front of him.

When his friend came deep inside of his girlfriend's cunt like that, when the thought of Cindy getting heavy with Gladio's child passed through Prompto's mind, he came yet again, grunting as he made a mess of himself once more. By this point Cindy was a mess and even Gladio was panting heavily. Slowly, the big man pulled out of the half-unconscious girl's gaping pussy, his seed flowing after him as he pulled himself off the bed and tucked his cock back in his pants.

Gladio was the one who was most put together at the end of it all, his clothing barely messed up and easy enough to fix. He used that to leave before either Cindy or Prompto even had a chance to recover. The tall muscular man didn't say a word to either of them, and silence fell over the room as Prompto sat there and stared at his well-fucked girlfriend.

For her part, Cindy stayed where she was, seeming unwilling to move. She lay with her face turned to the side on her pillow, her arms splayed out on either side of her. Her knees were still under her and her fat red ass was still thrust up into the air. It didn't look comfortable at all, but Cindy was probably half-blissed out of her mind from the glorious fucking she'd just received.

A small smile spread across Prompto's face. Everything would be fine now. He and Cindy could move on, now that Gladio had satisfied the mechanic with his dick. Everything would be alright.

-x-X-x-

In the end, everything worked out for the best. Still, something had awakened in Cindy Aurum that night. Something dirty. Romantically, the two blondes had never been closer, but Cindy had urges now that had to be sated. And only Gladio could sate them, leading to more meetings between the three of them as time went on, despite the big man saying he wouldn't do it again. The rush that Gladio got from dominating Cindy wasn't something he could just forget.

Prompto went on to help Prince Noctis fulfill his destiny alongside Gladio and Ignis. He and Gladio never talked about what happened between them and Cindy, though during the sessions themselves Gladio made a point of humiliating and verbally berating Prompto as the blonde man watched his friend rail his girlfriend in bed. Years passed and everyone went their own way. Prompto found himself working in an important position in the now King Noctis' government. He sat at his computer, checking emails, when suddenly a new one fell into his inbox, from Cindy.

Swallowing, the blonde man opened the email to find a video attachment. Clicking on that as well, he watched the screen raptly as Cindy grinned into it before pulling back and revealing that she was completely naked. She moved to the bed and a moment later Gladio's familiar form shifted into frame as well.

Cindy spread her legs wide before the huge brute's cock, and Prompto's hand slid down to his crotch as his best friend fucked his wife on the video screen. Soon enough, the blonde was jacking it right there in his office to the scene as Cindy cried out passionately and Gladio plowed her as hard as he could.

-x-X-x-

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, now Lunafreya Lucis Caelum, let out a low breath as she leaned forward and rested her forehead against the door in front of her. She was currently ensconced in the gorgeous grandiose restroom, ostensibly to 'freshen up' before climbing into bed with her husband.

Noctis Lucis Caelum, King of Lucis and the man who she had married lay in the room beyond. They were taking a much needed honeymoon at an out of the way resort, away from all the responsibilities and difficulties for just a short time. They'd been married over a year ago, but the world had only just now begun to get back on its feet. It was only now that they were able to take this time for themselves, this small allotment.

The only ones who even knew where they were, were in fact here with the two royals as well. Noctis didn't go anywhere without his best friends and most trusted confidants, so of course Ignis, Gladiolus, and Prompto were all here, relaxing in other parts of the resort while Luna and her husband enjoyed their private time together. For herself, Luna had brought Gentiana along. The woman had long been Luna's confidant and the Princess, now Queen she supposed, couldn't imagine going anywhere for long without the mysterious ethereal presence that Gentiana exuded by her side.

Ah, but she was just distracting herself wasn't she? Another long quiet sigh escaped Luna's mouth as she gently bumped her brow against the door again. The beautiful buxom blonde was as naked as the day she was born. She was about to go out there, completely nude, and offer her body to her husband. She knew he would accept the offering, and they would couple as they had every night since arriving at the resort.

But she doubted she would enjoy it. Noctis was… Luna suddenly shook her head. She could not stand here forever, imagining what would happen rather than facing things and moving forward. Straightening up, Luna painted a smile across her face and reached for the handle of the restroom door, turning it and stepping through into the bedroom beyond.

"Noctis… dear husband."

Her soft seductive tone grabbed his attention, while her beautiful pale form caught and held it as he stared at her with wide eyes, his mouth dropped open. A bit of real joy at the reaction worked its way into the fake smile on Luna's face as the blonde began walking towards her dark haired husband.

-x-X-x-

Luna lay back on the large king-sized bed, pleasured mewls escaping her lips as Noctis slid in and out of her. His half-hard cock thrust into her again and again, and though it had done the job of taking her virginity on their wedding night, the Queen barely felt a thing as her husband's breathing grew short and uneven, coming out in pants as he stared down into her flushed face.

The mewling was faked of course, and when Noctis suddenly grunted and came deep inside her, Luna cried out, clenching down purposefully around his ejaculating member as she felt a bit of cum drip out into her passage and then Noctis' already mostly soft cock slide out of her tight cunt. Panting heavily, the young man fell onto his back beside her, barely taking the time to pull the covers over his body. Within moments he was asleep, snoring softly and breathing low as he lay sprawled out on his side of the bed.

Looking over to where her husband slept, Luna bit her lower lip and slowly ran her hands down her curvaceous form. Sliding them between her thighs and spreading her legs a bit apart, the blonde woman pushed a finger inside of her cunt, a real gasp of pleasure escaping her throat as she began to masturbate. Quickly, her other hand came up and she bit down on the fist she made of it as she slowly fingered herself.

Her fairly dry cunt quickly moistened up under the practiced movements of her curling digit. Adding a second finger and then a third, Luna was already more filled with her own hand then she had been when Noctis was inside of her. Muffled moans escaped from around her fist as she tried to stay quiet, not wanting to wake up her husband.

Luna was ashamed, both of herself for not being satisfied with Noctis' cock, and with him for his failure to satisfy her. She didn't want him to know how much he was failing her, regardless of his failings in the bedroom, Luna loved her husband and Noctis was a good man and a just ruler. Whimpering and actually mewling around her fist now, Luna's back arched off the bed, her crotch rising up towards her pistoning fingers.

Then she turned over abruptly, doing so as fast as she could to avoid shifting the bed too much, and burying her burning red face into her pillow, biting down on the fabric of the soft lump as she pushed her hips up into the air. Her knees went under her and Luna fucked her needy cunt like that with three of her fingers, ass in the air and face down on her pillow.

Her climax came moments later, any noises muffled entirely as she ground her face down into the pillowcase, while at the same time grinding her cunt down onto her hand and the fingers deep inside of her. The digits ended up coated in her pussy juices and Luna was left panting heavily, large breasts heaving as she slowly turned back over, bringing her fingers up to stare at them in the light of the moon that was currently pushing through the curtains and landing across her body.

They glistened in that moonlight, and after a moment Luna brought her fingers forward, sucking and licking each of them clean and imagining them to be Noctis' cock covered in a mixture of her cunt juices and his cum. It wasn't Noctis' real cock though, but an imaginary log of a prick, a huge member that she could properly worship and that would fuck her into a senseless puddle each night so that she was the one falling asleep on HIM, exhausted and unable to keep it up.

And then the fantasy was over. Her fingers were clean and Luna lay back, resting her head on the very pillow she'd just been biting down on as she brought herself to completion because her husband couldn't. The beautiful Queen lay there like that, body bared as her husband slept under the covers beside her, completely unaware of his own inadequacies.

Luna's pouty lips curled down into a frown. What was she going to do about this?

-x-X-x-

"What CAN I do Gentiana? My husband has not been able to draw an honest orgasm from me a single time since we began having sex. And we have to return to Lucis within a WEEK! Is this to be my fate? I love Noctis, truly I do. But am I to lie to him for the rest of our lives to spare his feelings? Is this what all sex with men is like? Truly, I cannot believe anybody in the entire world enjoys copulation beyond the need to reproduce, if this is all there is to the act."

Lunafreya sat before a large mirror; applying makeup to her face as behind her, her most trusted confidant Gentiana did her hair up. The stoic woman had been silent as Luna vented to her, listening patiently while Luna ranted about Noctis' failures in the bedroom. Normally, the Queen would not speak of such things to anyone, but this was Gentiana. If Luna couldn't talk to her oldest companion about such matters, she would go insane from having to hold this secret close to her chest.

Still, as Luna asked her question, Gentiana's hands stilled and she looked over the blonde's shoulder, meeting Luna's eyes in the mirror.

"No, I can tell you my dear that sex with men is not always like you describe. Unfortunately, it sounds like the problem is deeper than you know. It is not simply that the King is failing to get you off, but that you are failing to properly arouse him."

Luna's eyes widened at that, and she stared back at Gentiana's serious face with incredulity etched across her features.

"I… what?! I do not mean to sound egotistical or arrogant Gentiana, but I know I am a beautiful woman! The idea that I am not arousing my King is ludicrous! A-and I know that he is aroused! He cums inside of me every night, though his discharge is as pitiful as his member…"

Gentiana lets out a low sigh, the dark haired woman shaking her head and pursing her lips.

"He is going through the motions Luna, much as you tell me you are. Even if he is not aroused, given enough friction, the male body will produce semen. That is what Noctis is doing. He is fucking you because it is expected of him, not because he enjoys it."

The very thought hurts Luna in a way she didn't know she could be hurt, a stab of pain through her chest that caused a gasp to escape her lips, followed by a low shuddering breath.

"Then… there is nothing I can do? Noctis does not love me or find me attractive? It is… it is all my fault."

"No. This is also incorrect. Noctis loves you very much, as much as you yourself love him my Queen. Your feelings for each other are real, do not doubt that."

The words come fast but there is a surety in Gentiana's tone that actually serves to put Luna's mind at ease. The pain in her heart begins to settle down and after a moment of silence, her ethereal companion goes back to doing up her hair. Luna lets that silence drag on for just a bit longer, finding comfort in it. But eventually, she knows she must confront this. Letting out a low breath, the Queen asks the question that has formed at the forefront of her mind.

"Gentiana… do you know? Do you know what truly arouses my husband? What is it, if it is not copulating with me that provides him true sexual gratification?"

The other woman is silent for a long moment and Luna looks up to see Gentiana, her stoic dark haired companion of all people, blushing red. Blinking in shock, Luna raises an eyebrow and Gentiana glances away, speaking in a small voice.

"… I know it, yes."

Ah, so her confidant is embarrassed. Luna can't help grinning, despite the seriousness of this conversation. It is good to know that Gentiana feels such things like the rest of them. But now it is time for Luna to be Queen, instead of friend.

"Gentiana. Show me."

Her voice is sharp and carries a tone of authority that has Gentiana snapping straight and looking right at her. After a moment, the other woman nods and her fingers leave the back of her head, Luna's hair remaining unfinished as instead they move to her brow. Gentiana splays her fingers over Luna's temple, pressing her thumbs into the Queen's skull and showing her what she'd asked for.

Luna finds herself observing a vision of her husband and Prompto. It seems Noctis is watching Prompto from a few feet behind the blonde, while Prompto doesn't know of his best friend's presence. The vision focuses on what Noctis is seeing, and it turns out the young man is watching over Prompto's shoulder as Prompto in turn watches a video.

It is the content of the video that shocks Luna. On the screen are two people familiar to her, very familiar to her. Gladiolus Amicitia, Noctis' long time protector, has his hands around Cindy Aurum's waist in the picture. The very naked blonde mechanic is bent over the hood of a familiar car, and her entire body is shaking with the force of Gladio's thrusts as he drives his cock forward into her.

Luna can't see the size of Gladio's member from the angle of the video, but judging by the look on Cindy's face and the sounds coming from the beautiful woman's mouth, she's certainly enjoying herself. After all, Luna is well versed in faking it. She knows real when she sees it by now, and this is real. Cindy is being fucked by Gladio on video while Prompto watches and she loves every last moment of it.

But… as far as Luna knows, Prompto and Cindy were together. They were even engaged to be married, though the mechanic had not been able to come along on the honeymoon unfortunately. Yet here was a memory of the past that Gentiana was sharing with her, where Cindy was cheating on Prompto right before his eyes. As she focused out of the video and on the two men watching it, she realized abruptly that Prompto's cock was already out of his pants.

The blonde was rock hard and slightly larger than Noctis as he jerked off to the footage of his lover's infidelity, face flushed red and breathing hard. That explained why he hadn't yet noticed his King standing only a couple feet behind him now. Noctis too was rock hard, his smaller cock tenting his jeans as best it could from what Luna could tell. The dark haired royal shifted his feet and managed to alert Prompto to his presence, startling his best friend badly.

The other young man let out a yelp as he looked over his shoulder and hastily tried to shut off the video and cover himself.

"N-Noctis! This isn't what it looks like!"

Noctis, eyes wide and face flushed as well, glances between the blonde and the shut off monitor.

"It looked like Gladio was fucking Cindy. It sounded like she loved it… and it looks like you're enjoying it too. You were enjoying it, weren't you?"

Blushing furiously, Prompto let out a sigh and hung his head.

"I… yes. Yes I was. T-this is just part of my relationship with Cindy Noctis. I can't… I can't satisfy her in bed, but we still love each other. Gladio just helps out. He's got a big cock, and Cindy loves getting fucked up by it. Meanwhile… I guess I like watching her get fucked by that huge throbbing member. Seeing her face like that while Gladio plows her from behind as hard as he can, it gets me off I guess."

Prompto shrugs at the end of his little confession, looking down and anywhere BUT his King as Noctis stares at him, eyes still wide. It's clear that the blonde is expecting condemnation from his best friend, but as Luna watches the scene from an outsider's perspective, she realizes she knows exactly what's going to happen next.

"Can I… can I watch it with you?"

"Oh Noctis…"

The words drop from Luna's lips even as in the vision Prompto's head snaps up and he stares at the dark haired man with eyes just as wide as Noctis' own. After a moment, he nods shakily, and gestures for Noctis to pull up a chair as he restarts the homemade porn video. The two men don't spare another look at each other as they both stare raptly at the screen, their cocks in hand.

Luna is embarrassed on her husband's behalf at the vision ends and Gentiana pulls her fingers away from the Queen's brow. In the next moment however, every bit of sexual enjoyment she derived from watching the vision hits her body in a delayed fashion, and Luna can only moan, her mouth dropping open as she doubles over in the cushioned chair and orgasms right then and there from just how delicious watching all of that had been.

Gentiana is silent as Luna slowly composes herself, and there isn't an ounce of judgment on the mysterious woman's face even as Luna glances up and looks at her in the mirror. Blushing deeply, Luna can only bite her lower lip as she slowly sat back, allowing her companion to get back to fixing up her hair and wiggling in her seat as her pussy juices leaked out, ruining her panties entirely.

"I… I see. Thank you for showing me that Gentiana."

"Of course my dear. Of course."

And that was the last the two spoke of such matters. A period of companionable silence fell between the two women as Gentiana continued to work on Luna's hair, and Luna reflected inwardly on all that she now knew.

-x-X-x-

"Noctis, we need to talk."

Luna had absolutely no idea how to broach the topic of what she'd seen in a careful manner. So the Queen of Lucis didn't even bother trying, simply going for the bluntest approach possible. It was midday, and her and her husband had been enjoying a small private lunch with one another. Noctis had been speaking on matters of state as she sat and ate, but once he petered off, she'd spoken up.

The dark haired man looked to his wife and blinked, surprised a bit by her tone.

"… Very well Luna, what do we need to talk about?"

Steeling her resolve, the beautiful blonde straightens her back and speaks in a clipped no nonsense tone.

"We do not satisfy each other in bed my husband. I have been faking my orgasms, and it has been explained to me that a man can be brought to climax without feeling pleasure or satisfaction. It is time we talked about this. We have been going through the motions these past few days, and at least for me, it has been ruining our honeymoon. Do you not feel the same way?"

The blood had drained from Noctis' face as soon as he processed her first few words. Looking down at his food, he seemed to mull over the full breadth of Luna's statement for a long moment, before eventually nodding.

"I… now that I know you have not been feeling the pleasure I thought you were, I feel the same way, yes. What should we do my love?"

Here, Luna knew she had to take another dive, jump down another rabbit hole. She trusted Gentiana implicitly though. The dark haired woman was not a practical joker or one to try and harm her relationship with her husband. That meant the vision Gentiana had shown her was completely real and had without a doubt, actually happened. And if it actually happened, there really way no other context that changed the contents of the vision.

Noctis had caught Prompto watching a video of Gladio fucking Cindy. He'd been turned on by it, and ultimately he and Prompto had jacked off to the video. Luna just had to rip off the bandage in one go, and come out and say it. Honesty truly was the best policy here.

"Noctis, I know about what Gladio privately does for Prompto and Cindy. I know this, because I know that you caught Prompto watching a very graphic video. And I know that you and he… enjoyed the footage, more so than you have enjoyed our time together these last few days."

Her husband could not be any paler at this point, but that didn't stop him from reacting instinctively to the accusation.

"What? I don't know what you're talking about Luna, what is there between Gladio, Prompto, and Cindy? What video?"

Luna pursed her lips together and then took a deep breath, flaring her nostrils. She reminded herself that this would be hard for any man to admit to, let alone a man who was supposed to be the ruler of a kingdom. Noctis was lying to her, yes, but she could understand his reasons. That didn't mean she was going to let him get away with it though.

"Noctis."

She infused every emotion she was currently feeling into that one word. The blonde didn't have to say anything else, her husband immediately crumpled, just from his name.

"I… yes Luna, I watched the video. It was only one time, and I am ashamed of my actions, I assure you! It will NEVER happen again."

"Perhaps it should."

Both Luna and Noctis are surprised by the words that escape from the beautiful woman's mouth. Noctis' eyes widen in shock and confusion, while inwardly Luna berates herself for letting such a thing slip free of her lips.

"What? What do you mean Luna?"

Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. Straightening her back, Luna holds her head high as she tries to work out her reasoning and then explain it to her dear husband.

"Noctis, I love you and I know you love me in turn. But simple intercourse will never satisfy either of us, that much is obvious. What I mean, I suppose, is that I think we should ask Gladio to the same thing for us that he does for Prompto and Cindy. It is obvious that your tastes run in the same direction as your high school friend, while I must confess that I am interested to see just what Gladio can do, in order to manifest the expression of ecstasy I saw on Cindy Aurum's face."

Luna is watching Noctis' face as she speaks. She sees the way his eyes light up momentarily at the idea of watching her get fucked by his tall hulking friend. Then, he looks down and blushes furiously, and the arousal is overcome by shame and humiliation.

"I think we should change the subject Luna. What… what would you like to do this afternoon?"

The Queen observes her King for a long moment in silence. He had not said yes, but he had also not said no. Still, given what she now knew of his proclivities, the course forward seemed clear to her. Clearing her throat, she called out into the open air.

"Gentiana, attend me please."

The dark haired woman appears at Luna's side, causing Noctis to flush red at the insinuation that she knew everything they'd just talked about. Luna ignored her husband though, focusing on Gentiana instead.

"Can you please find Gladiolus and tell him that we would appreciate he join us in the bedroom in one hour?"

Gentiana bowed her head in obedience, and then paused for a single moment. Luna understood why, even if the dark haired woman was personally loyal to the Queen, it was still a chance for Noctis to demand she not obey or say he would have no part in what the blonde was obviously planning. He stayed silent, and the moment passed. Gentiana disappeared once more and Luna went back to her food. After a moment Noctis joined her.

There was no more talk of what they would be doing this afternoon. After all, Luna had just scheduled them an appointment.

-x-X-x-

Gladio was more than a little confused by the summons to his King and Queen's bed chambers. The resort had been quite the enjoyable experience, but he'd barely seen Noctis and Luna outside of the occasional evening meal with their full group. He'd assumed that the two were finally enjoying their honeymoon and the peace and quiet this place provided, but then why would they need him?

He supposed he was about to find out, knocking on the door of their rooms and entering when he heard Luna's soft voice tell him to come in. The broad shouldered muscular man stepped into the room and found Luna perched on the edge of the bed, wearing a beautiful white dress. He kept his eyes above her neckline though, and to avoid the temptation of ogling his best friend and his King's woman, he ultimately turned his gaze towards Noctis.

The dark haired man would not look him in the eye though, constantly averting his own gaze to the side or to the floor. Furthermore, his king seemed horribly embarrassed, bright red in fact. Frowning, Gladio was forced to put his attention back on Luna when she spoke up.

"Gladiolus. I will be blunt, as obfuscation has left us worse off long enough. Noctis and I know about your relationship with Prompto and Cindy. About your role, in THEIR relationship. We have seen the video."

The big man is rarely speechless. There's times when he chooses not to speak because he has nothing to say, but it is very uncommon for him to be rendered mute. Luna has succeeded though, his Queen managing to completely blindside him with this information. The only real silver lining Gladio can see at this point is the fact that she only specified a single video. There were dozens by now, but the fact that Luna seemed to assume there was only one spoke to a possible lack of information.

"… I see. I suppose the how is irrelevant. Do you wish for me to stop?"

If they did, he would obey. Cindy was a good lay and truthfully, one of his favorites, but Gladiolus had been raised to be obedient and loyal to his King and by extension, his King's Queen as well. Cindy and Prompto would simply have to understand, if Luna and Noctis were not comfortable with the arrangement he had with the two blondes.

Of course, that was not what Luna wanted, and she said as much a moment later. Her true desire left Gladio truly flabbergasted.

"No, we would not presume to order you in such a way, or interfere in the personal lives of any of you. You and Prompto and Cindy… you're our close friends first, and our subjects second."

Luna takes a deep breath, and then finally comes to the crux of the matter.

"Noctis and I come to you today, not as King and Queen, but as your friends. We want to ask you to do for us what you've done for Cindy and Prompto."

For the second time in a short while, Gladio is rendered speechless once more. His mouth opens and closes, and then he looks at his best friend for confirmation. Noctis can only blush and continue to avert his gaze, but that combined with the young man's silence is confirmation enough in Gladio's book. The dark part of him, the part that Prompto and Cindy have dragged out that enjoys this so much rears its ugly head once more.

A wide smirk spreads across Gladio's face, and he crosses his arms over his chest.

"If you need my help… my Queen, I'm going to need you to tell me in detail what exactly you need from me and why."

Luna blinks in confusion for a moment, before her eyes light up in understanding. Biting her lower lip, the blonde looks to her husband and then speaks.

"I… your King is far too small and inexperienced to get me off Gladiolus. I require a real man's touch."

Gladio's smirk morphs into a full blown grin.

"I've known that for quite some time. You don't travel with three other men for as long as we did without seeing some things. I can honestly say that Noctis has the smallest cock out of all of us, without a doubt. Now, my slutty Queen. Come here."

His tone is commanding and disrespectful. Luna rises from the bed anyways and walks over to him, blushing deeply and standing before him. Gladio holds out a hand and raises a brow.

"Give me your wrist."

When Luna does so, Gladio immediately brings her hand down to his crotch, pressing her open palm against his soft cock as it jumps from the sudden touch. Luna's eyes widen as he speaks.

"That, my dear, is my size when I am entirely soft."

His boastful tone is completely justified, and he can see in Luna's eyes that she agrees.

"I-It's so big… even bigger than Noctis' when he's hard."

The blonde's free hand immediately comes up to cover her treacherous mouth. It's clear that the woman feels she's gone too far at her husband's expense, but Gladio isn't willing to back down now. Still, perhaps a little breathing room is in order. Releasing his Queen's hand and stepping back, Gladio crosses his arms over his chest once more.

"I will return in the evening. Be ready for me."

He doesn't give either royal a chance to respond, simply spinning on his heel and striding from the room on long powerful legs. The monster in Gladio's chest roars with approval, chomping at the bit to take his friend's wife, his Queen, and bend her over so he can fuck her just as hard as he fucked Cindy right before they'd come on this little trip.

The night time can't come soon enough for him.

-x-X-x-

The rest of the day does seem to drag on, but eventually the sun sets and the night arrives. Dinner is long over and everyone is ensconced in their rooms for the night. It's time, and Gladio makes his way to his King and Queen's bed chambers at an almost leisurely pace, an anticipatory grin across his face and a bit of a skip to his step.

When he gets to the doors, he knocks a single time. After a moment's pause, the words 'come in' reach his ears and he once more enters Noctis and Luna's room. He finds only Luna waiting for him, the woman once again perched on the edge of hers and Noctis' bed, but this time wearing a very sheer night gown that barely went past her thighs.

The blonde bit her lip, a blush on her face as her eyes roamed over his body. He moved deeper inside, his own eyes drifting down her barely clothed form and then around the room. After a moment, he locked gazes with his Queen and raised a single brow.

"Noctis… chickened out. But I still want it. I need this Gladio. I need to know what it feels like when a real man takes me and fucks me. If I continue on without that experience, I think I might just go insane."

Gladio had continued his approach as she talked, and now the tall muscular man stood over her sitting form, gazing down at her with hooded eyes.

"It's one thing to say the words slut. It's another to commit to the actions. If you really want me to fuck you so badly, you'll take my cock out of my pants right now and do your absolute best to get me hard. We'll see if you're worth my time."

Luna was clearly taken aback by his attitude, but at the same time he could smell her arousal in the air and knew just how much this was turning her on. As a result, he wasn't surprised when she brought her hands up, only hesitating for a moment before unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. Her dainty feminine fingers slipped into his boxers and he grinned when she took hold of his cock and her eyes widened at the sheer girth she was feeling.

A moment later she pulled it free and those same wide eyes went even wider upon actually seeing the thing in person for the first time. Licking her lips, either because her mouth was suddenly dry or out of sheer hunger for the piece of man meat in her hands, Luna got to work running her smooth palms up and down his shaft, jerking him off inexpertly but enthusiastically at the very least.

The blonde Queen continued to work at it as he grew bigger and bigger, larger and longer in her hands. Her eyes were the size of saucers by the time he was hard enough to point at her face, and she glanced up at him a few times in abject shock, only to blush and look away from the smoldering lust she found in his eyes.

Eventually Luna hit a plateau with her hands. He wasn't growing any bigger, and she finally looked up into his face again, biting her lower lip.

"I… It's so big Gladio. Did I pass? Am I worth your time?"

A deep belly chuckle answered her.

"I'm not fully hard yet silly cunt. Your hands definitely aren't good enough for that. If you want to 'pass', you're going to have to step up your game. Take it in your mouth slut, and we'll see what you can do with that face hole of yours."

Blushing profusely now, Luna did as she was told, opening her jaw as wide as she could and lowering her mouth down onto his mostly erect prick. Gladio let out a grunt as the hot wetness of her maw engulfed his member, and one of his large hands instinctively came down on her head, lacing into her blonde locks and gripping her hair firmly as she began to suck him off.

Luna licked and slurped and sucked at the big hard cock in her hands and now in her mouth, desperate for the approval of the man attached to such an amazing member. She needed to be worth his time with every fiber of her being, though Luna couldn't say exactly when it was that she'd fallen so low and become such a perverted deviant slut.

Moaning around his dick, Luna sent vibrations along Gladio's shaft in a way that had the giant man shifting forward, his length pushing deeper into her mouth almost involuntarily as she tried to do her best to blow him. And he hadn't lied to her, the entire time, as soon as she wrapped her lips around his cock, it had been growing.

Gladio's member was almost at full mast now, as his other hand came up and grabbed her by her hair as well. Then the big man looked down at the scantily clad blonde he had sucking his cock. In this moment, this was not his Queen perched on the edge of this bed with his member deep in her mouth. It was just another bitch, eager to be taught her place beneath him.

With a growl, Gladio thrust forward, surprising Luna and burying his member down her throat for a brief moment. She gagged of course, having absolutely no experience with such brutality. But then, before now she'd never even had a cock in her mouth, not even Noctis'. As Gladio began to piston in and out of her throat, all the Queen of Lucis could do was take it, choking on his shaft and enduring the savage face fucking Gladio was visiting upon her.

"Hulgkh! Hulgkh! Hulgkh!"

Luckily, this only lasted a few minutes before Gladio suddenly growled and came in her mouth, forcing her to gulp down his seed or else choke on it, his white hot cum filling her face hole to the brim and even spilling some out of the corners of her mouth and onto her expensive sheer nightie. Once he was done, Gladio pulled out from between her lips, but even as Luna recovered she could see that Gladio was still unbelievably hard.

Looking up into his eyes, the blonde royal found herself practically begging now as she beseeched him.

"Please… I'm worthy aren't I? Please say I'm worth your time sir, please!"

Gladio just chuckled at that, reaching down with both hands. One wrapped around her neck, lifting her off the bed and onto her feet and holding her in place there. The other hand slipped into the neck line of her nightie, gripping and then ripping the garment off of her body in one violent moment.

"Yeah, you'll do slut. You'll do."

Then he threw her onto the bed, practically pouncing on top of her. Luna found her legs pushed up on either side of her body, her ankles behind her head as Gladio forced her flexible curvy form into the shape that he wanted her in, her long creamy white legs framing her busty chest and her dripping wet cunt exposed quite nicely to his gaze and more importantly the tip of his cock hovering only a couple inches away from it.

Luna stared down the slope of her body at that cock, biting her lower lip in anticipation. Gladio grabbed hold of her inner thigh to steady her and then gripped his member with his other hand, guiding it to her entrance and without an ounce of ceremony, shoving it in. Luna's eyes widened dramatically and her jaw dropped open as Gladio immediately began pistoning in and out of her wet cunt, the smack of flesh against flesh filling the room as he jackhammered her into the bed.

Once more, Luna could only endure, but this time she had pleasure to contend with as well. Not simple arousal from being abused and humiliated in such a degrading fashion, but the actual enjoyment of finally being filled by a big hard cock, filled to the brim as it buried itself time and time again in her needy cunt, finding new depths that Luna didn't even know she had with each thrust.

Moaning out like the wanton whore she currently felt she was, all Luna could do was take it, take every last one of Gladio's thrusts. And cum of course, her first climax striking fast and after that the explosion of pleasure would not let up, orgasm after orgasm wracking the Queen of Lucis' body as she was fucked by her King's most loyal bodyguard.

This was what Luna had craved, this was what she wanted. When Gladio finally came inside of her cunt, filling her womb with his seed, Luna's eyes rolled back in her head and she was practically foaming at the mouth as he pulled out of her, leaving a trail of white hot sticky cum behind him. But the big man was far from done, and as Luna was still trying to recover from the best fucking of her admittedly short sex life, Gladio reached under her and suddenly flipped her over. The beautiful buxom blonde found herself on her hands and knees in short order, and looked back over her shoulder to see exactly what Gladio was doing.

She felt it first though; when he gathered her pussy juices from her gaping cunt on his thumb, and then pressed the digit in between her ass cheeks up against her rosebud.

"W-what are you doing?!"

The Queen had never even considered using the ass for sex before. The very idea of it seemed insane to her. But Gladio's response left her feeling both aroused and trepidatious as he continued to work his thumb against her tight sphincter.

"Whatever I want cunt, now be quiet. Only thing I want to hear out of that mouth of yours is you begging for more or whimpering my name, is that clear? Otherwise, I'll fucking gag you."

Blushing furiously, Luna shut up, facing forward and trying to bear with it as he finally worked his lubed up thumb into her ass and slowly began to work it in deeper, wiggling it around and clearly trying to loosen her up. Over the next few minutes he would gather more of her pussy juices for lube, and ultimately he'd shove two of his fingers up to the hilt into her poor abused butthole, before he finally brought the real thing to bear.

The difference between two of Gladio's fingers and the tip of his giant cock was like the difference between a bicycle and a car when he slowly began to push his bellend into her back door. Ultimately Luna ended up grabbing the pillow in front of her and biting down desperately to stifle her cries of discomfort and pain as he continued forward inexorably, never wavering, barely stopping in his onslaught of her ass.

Eventually, buried in her butt, Gladio began to slide back, only to move forward once more. What followed was Luna's first experience with anal. Like most first time anal, it hurt quite a bit, until eventually it didn't. Slowly but surely the pain turned to pleasure and agony turned to ecstasy. Luna couldn't believe it when the first moans slipped free of her lips, muffled by the pillow she was biting down on, but real none the less.

Soon the pain was gone entirely, and while it still felt strange to have him in her ass, it had become a good kind of strange. Her breath came out unevenly, and her body began to push back against his. She was helping him fuck her butt now, and it was little wonder when a few minutes later she came explosively from the anal fucking she was receiving.

"Ohhhh god it feels sooo goooood!"

The blonde's eyes rolled back in her head once more, and her sphincter tightened so hard around Gladio's shaft that she succeeded in milking a final load of cum from his huge hard member, the broad shouldered man grunting as he gripped her beautiful bubble butt in his hands and unloaded in her bowels just like he'd unloaded in her mouth and cunt.

Finally, as Luna lay there face down, leaking his seed from every orifice and half-insensate, Gladio felt himself beginning to soften, and he pulled free of his Queen's ass with a pop, breathing out slowly and smiling a wide grin at what he'd just accomplished.

Getting off the bed, Gladio gets dressed at a leisurely pace, and then makes for the door. Of course, the muscular man can't quite resist. On his way out, he knocks several times on the closet door before fully departing, leaving Luna passed out on the bed, completely alone. Or so it would seem. A minute after Gladio leaves, the closet opens up and an ashamed and embarrassed, but incredibly aroused Noctis slides out.

He doesn't know how Gladio knew he was there, but the dark haired man only has eyes for his wife as he slowly approaches the bed. She's covered in another man's cum, and the bed itself is in fact covered in the stuff as well. That doesn't stop Noctis from climbing on when Luna suddenly turns over and looks at him with heavily lidded eyes. Lining himself up between his wife's cum covered thighs, he leans in and presses his small unbelievably hard cock into her freshly fucked cunt.

He fucks her frantically, and Luna ultimately wraps her arms and legs around his body, crying out as he does so. They're both imagining what they each just saw and felt, and in no time at all the two lovers cum together, one last climax wracking Luna's already sweaty body and Noctis filling her already filled womb just a little more with his seed.

The King and Queen of Lucis fall asleep like that, covered in their best friend's cum and lying in one another's arms.

-x-X-x-

It came while he and Prompto were sharing a drink. Noctis couldn't help wondering if that was somehow planned, as he opened the message on his phone that Gladio had sent him. Inside the King found pictures of his best friend and lifelong protector along with several women on their knees giving him enthusiastic blowjobs. Cindy was first, and was to be expected.

But the next three threw Noctis for quite the look. He supposed he could see how Gladio had seduced and gotten Aranea Highwind on her knees. The Captain had always respected strength, and Gladio had that in spades. However, when Noctis moved on and found Gladio getting a blowjob from Iris Amicitia, his very own younger sister, the dark haired King was torn between finding the casual incest so very damn hot, and being disgusted by the breaking of such a taboo.

Noctis supposed he didn't really have room to talk there. Cuckolding was another taboo after all, a secret he held to his chest. He supposed he couldn't begrudge Iris her brother's love, and she certainly seemed happy in the photo. But then there was the third surprise woman. Seeing Gentiana herself on her knees and enthusiastically blowing Gladiolus, left Noctis flabbergasted.

They'd created a monster. There was no other answer. He and Prompto, along with their respective loves, had awakened something inside Gladio for their own satisfaction and gratification. Now, it could not be sated. Luckily for Gladio, he had plenty of women willing to help him out, or so it seemed.

Moving on, Noctis blushed at the last picture. It was his wife, the Queen of Lucis; on her knees with a face covered in cum. Luna is smiling and holding Gladio's cock in one hand as she blows the camera a kiss with the other. There's a caption on this picture, asking Noctis if he's jealous.

Of course the dark haired man is. But he's far more turned on than he is jealous. Glancing up, suddenly feeling self-conscious, he finds Prompto staring down at his own phone and immediately realizes that the blonde almost certainly got a similar text. They both talk in the same instant.

"Hey, it was good seeing you but I've got to head off."

"Look, I've really got to be going, but it was fun hanging out."

The two stop as they realize they just talked over each other, and then blush as they decipher what the other said and why. After a moment, they go their separate ways without another word. Noctis spends the rest of the evening masturbating to the pictures that Gladio had sent him, unable to help himself. Noctis Lucis Caelum is a good and just King. He is a kind and loving husband.

But as a man, Noctis has failed totally and utterly.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

2