Robert Kinsey, President of the United States (Stargate: SG1)
2.5k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This story was actually my very first commissioned fic, written in two parts from March-May of 2017. Enjoy!

Summary: The Trust and Kinsey find a way to go back in time and brainwash the Earth, planning to use their new control to begin taking over the Galaxy. President Kinsey stops by the SGC to have a "talk" with Samantha Carter, Janet Fraiser, and Carolyn Lam.

Themes: Mind Control, Mild Violence, Rough Sex

-x-X-x-

Using time travel to solve all of one's problems was a literary cliché. Sure, there were some cases in which it was done well, but more often than not an author used it to get himself out of a corner he'd backed himself into in the first place and that sort of thing just tarnished the idea. However, when one was living the cliché, it suddenly became far less of an issue. At least, that was how Robert Kinsey felt about the subject as he walked through the underground corridors of Stargate Command, based inside the Cheyenne Mountain Complex.

The Trust and Kinsey had been stymied at every turn by the SGC as far back as their NID and Committee days, and it had become intolerable. When two devices, alien artifacts, were located by their off world teams and then deciphered and activated by their scientists, a plan was devised. Select members of the Trust had come back, their memories transplanted into their past bodies with all their future memories intact.

From there it was a matter of using their considerable connections to track down and reacquire the second artifact they'd found in the future. With their positions in the US government still secure, it became child's play to utilize the artifact to take over under everyone's noses. Now they were in charge, in more ways than one. Robert Kinsey smiled as he glanced to his dies where two beautiful women walked with him, keeping perfect pace despite their stiletto heels.

They were built like Amazon Warrior Women, which wasn't a surprise considering they were both Jaffa. Former warriors of the Goa'uld Moloc, they'd been easy enough to ambush and take control of with the Trust's future knowledge in hand. Kinsey hadn't bothered learning their names, but he did appreciate the way they filled out the almost scandalously short skirts he had them in. Considering they were registered as members of his security, they had to dress the part, and they did so, taking to wearing human clothes quite well. He knew from personal experience that they had decent sized range of movement in their current dress and it showed just the right amount of leg to keep him happy.

The only thing that even set the Jaffa women apart from his human guards was the marks on their foreheads, but people didn't really comment on that. Nobody wanted to be insensitive to another person's culture in this age of political correctness after all. Kinsey grinned at his little private joke, even as he stepped into the lab of one of the women who'd caused him so much damn trouble in the previous timeline.

Samantha Carter looked up from her work in surprise before immediately standing and saluting. "Mr. President! What a, uh, what a surprise to see you again so soon sir!"

Kinsey grinned as her words brought up memories of the last time he'd had some fun with the intelligent woman. It had been a month ago, and he'd had her and Janet Fraiser, another SGC beauty play escorts for him to an event that had to do with some charity organization or something. Walking in with a woman on each arm did give the media something to talk about, but he was the perfect gentleman the entire night and refrained from giving the newspapers too much juice.

It wasn't until afterwards that he'd stopped being a gentleman. "Oh yes Samantha, we did do that thing the other week didn't we? Thank you again, to both you and Dr. Fraiser for accompanying me that night. I knew there would be plenty of people there who would want to answer questions about the Treatment, and I was sure you two would be able to waylay any concerns or fears over it. I turned out to be quite right about that, didn't I?"

Samantha gave a quick smile at that, but there were no teeth in it and it didn't quite reach her eyes. "Yes sir, I was able to convince quite a few that there was nothing to worry about. But really, all of the actual medical doctors who have studied the compound agree that there are no issues. Both government employees and independent contractors have taken the time to make sure the Treatment is safe for human consumption. And there have been absolutely no side effects from any of us who have taken it, even all these months later, so I really don't know what they're all so worried about!"

The President chuckled at that, as her words brought to mind a memory of watching her being forcibly strapped to a table as she screamed and struggled in rage and fear. Of course, Janet had been helping the NID agents hold Sam down, so it added to the blonde's horror by quite a bit. But in the end, once she'd had the Treatment, she was fine. She understood her place in the Trust's new world order and most importantly she understood her duty.

Stepping around her desk, he approached Carter as she stood still, understanding immediately that he was here for more than just a talk. His Jaffa guards understood as well, well-versed in the President's silent orders by this point. They took up positions by the doors, one inside and one outside to keep a proper field of vision. Meanwhile, Kinsey gave the suddenly tense Major a quick smile.

"How is Janet by the way? I do hope her bottom isn't still sore."

While she answered him, Kinsey moved behind Sam, guiding her back to sit in her chair and running his hands along her body, up her arms and onto her shoulders, rubbing them as she sat, posture straight, and answered him.

"She's fine sir, of course. She couldn't sit right for a couple days, but her job has her on her feet a lot anyways so it worked out."

Kinsey kept his pleasant smile up as he nodded and made a small affirmative noise before replying.

"I'm sure. I'm glad to hear that, I didn't really intend to hurt her, but I can get carried away. And you girls were so very tempting in those dresses I picked out for you. You filled them out exactly as I hoped. You were both so beautiful and you teased me all night long. Is it any wonder?"

Samantha's eyes flicked away from him, to her screen. Kinsey knew the woman was still mostly there under the brainwashing. It didn't ruin minds, merely made them more obedient and unable to question superiors. Samantha's intellect and thoughts and feelings were still intact, they were merely overwritten by a sense of absolute obedience to Kinsey and his fellows in the Trust. That meant, Samantha didn't actually really like the President of the United States on a personal level, and he knew it quite well.

It didn't stop her from being a good little girl and answering him as she should though. "No need to apologize sir, it's our duty to serve you. Janet understands that and so do I. We wouldn't question you or your decisions. We took an oath and that means satisfying your needs as well as fulfilling our normal duties Mr. President."

"Quite right, too. You know Samantha, that's what I like most about you. I know you don't like me that much as a man. You certainly don't love me. But you don't complain, you don't whine. You do your work and you do such a good job of it too. You're the model that everyone should strive to live by."

The entire time he was speaking Kinsey was rubbing the Captain's shoulders down as she tensed under his touch and pressed her lips together. She was wearing a jacket over a blouse today, and once he finished singing her praises, he turned his attention to that.

"It's rather warm in here isn't it? Why don't you take off your jacket for me?"

She still wouldn't look at him, but she replied promptly. "Is that an order, sir?"

Kinsey grinned wickedly. "For your own health I'll gladly make it one. Take off your jacket Samantha."

He pulled back slightly, removing his hands from her shoulders and she quickly and efficiently shucked off the outer layer of clothing, setting it aside. She'd certainly win no awards for her skill at strip teasing, but then Kinsey had other women for that. His attraction to Samantha Carter had more to do with controlling a hyper intelligent woman than it did with her body, though that was quite nice as well.

In truth, the base was kept quite cold for a number of reasons, and Samantha's lab was not at all hot. Kinsey knew that beneath her blouse and her bra, Sam's nipples would already be hardening. He placed his hands back on her shoulders and the woman shivered, whether from his touch or from the cold, he knew not. Kinsey continued to make small talk, his tone nonchalant as he touched the woman who had once helped stymy him at every turn in any way he wanted.

"And how is Dr. Fraiser doing with her daughter? Her name is Cassie, isn't it? I hear she has her first date in only a week's time with a fine young gentleman."

Nodding along, Samantha bit her lower lip as the President's hands moved lower. The only thing that gave away her discomfort was a slight stutter in her speech as she answered him.

"Y-yes sir. Ever since she had the Treatment, Cassie has been looking forward to interacting with other teens that have had the Treatment. Janet has been helping her get ready to serve the young men who deign to date her so that she can gain some experience for the man who eventually takes her to be his wife."

Kinsey couldn't help chuckling at that. He wasn't entirely sure the girl would get to be a wife, not unless she managed to snare one of the Trust's sons with so far unseen skills. She was in no way ugly, but she also wouldn't be able to rely solely on her looks from what he'd seen. Though to be fair, that was probably for the best. If the young woman had been a true beauty, one of the Trust would have probably snapped her up for themselves once she came of age and their sons would have been out of luck.

With a quick pull of his fingers, Kinsey undid the button he'd been playing with, causing Samantha to gasp as he quickly undid the rest of her blouse and pulled the garment apart to reveal her chest. Her tits were covered by a tasteful red bra, not quite frilly but on the edge of being lingerie. Probably the hottest thing the astrophysicist owned to be fair. Samantha froze up at the action.

"Sir?"

Kinsey gave her breasts a quick squeeze before pulling back.

"Captain, you've gone and gotten me hard you slut. I'll need you to take care of this now. On your knees."

While Samantha wasted no time in spinning around and getting out of her chair to sink to the ground before the President, Kinsey was unbuckling his pants and pulling out his cock, which was indeed thick and pulsing by now. Of course, Kinsey always got hard when he came to visit Sam. Just the thought of being able to fulfill his dark fantasies upon the stupid woman who had stood against him for so long was enough to get him raring to go.

Samantha took his cock in her hands without prompting, well-versed in this particular obligation by now. From what Kinsey heard, she and Dr. Fraiser gave the General that the Trust had placed in charge of the SGC program a joint blowjob every morning before starting their days. The Captain's mouth slid over his head slowly as she sucked on his length, slowly pulling more and more of him into her mouth until she pulled back and then went back down, bobbing her head up and down on him.

If Kinsey had to put a single word to describing Samantha's technique, it would be "mechanical". The woman clearly did not take any pleasure or joy in the task. No, instead it was very clear that she saw it as just another problem to be attacked and solved. It made for a bit of a soulless endeavor, despite how determined she clearly was. After a moment, Kinsey brought his hands up and took hold of her blond hair, stopping her.

"Open wide. No teeth."

It was all the warning he gave her before he turned the blowjob into a face fucking session, thrusting into her throat while pulling her head down on his cock again and again.

"Hlgak! Hlgak! Hlgak!"

Samantha choked on his length as he drove it into her mouth, using her face as nothing but a fuckhole and causing the woman's make up and mascara to begin to run. Considering she had been ordered to start wearing make up for this very purpose, that was more than fine. Drool began collecting at the corners of her lips and trailing down to her chin as he relentlessly plunged between them, gagging and abusing her.

"That's right you filthy slut, take it. Take it down your throat you stupid cunt, this is all you're good for isn't it?"

The dirty degrading talk was a personal thing for Kinsey. He could be the proper gentleman in most cases, but when it came to this woman, to this stupid insanely bright woman who had in some cases singlehandedly defeated him and helped to destroy his career, he couldn't help himself. Humiliating the brilliant scientist, taking her and using her like she was nothing but another hole to be fucked, it was immensely satisfying.

Which is why he drew out the experience until Samantha was half unconscious from lack of air. He continued to verbally degrade her and he continued to push his cock down her throat before holding it there for increasingly long periods of time until she couldn't breathe. And yet, still the woman persisted. She never raised a hand to fight back, her arms had hung limply at her side as soon as he grabbed hold of her head and took control.

Mind Control. Helluvadrug. Kinsey grinned as he finally felt his release coming. Gripping tightly to her short blonde hair, he pulled Samantha's head all the way down his cock one last time, her nose tickling his crotch, before pulling back. The woman's eyes had almost rolled back in her head from the ferocious facefucking and the lack of air, but now she coughed and hacked as he finally vacated her throat and began to cum.

Samantha's face and chest were covered in his seed, some getting in her eyes, some in her open panting mouth as she tried to catch her breath. Quite a bit landed on her blouse and bra, as he directed it to cover her chest and ruin her clothing with stains, marking her temporarily. When he was done, Kinsey was panting almost as heavily. He wasn't a young man, and he always did tend to get worked up when he fucked the hell out of Carter's face.

Snapping his fingers and holding out a hand, Kinsey waited impatiently for the Jaffa warrior inside the room to approach with a small case. She opened it for him and he took out the shot inside. What he pulled out was a futuristic syringe carrying a specialized cocktail made out of a number of different technologies the Trust had re-appropriated.

Pressing the thing against his inner wrist made sure the cocktail got into his blood stream, and Kinsey immediately felt his strength returning, his exhaustion turning into energy as his racing pulse calmed down a little bit. As he looked down at Samantha Carter degraded and humiliated on her knees before him, his cock began to slowly rise to attention again at the sight.

The Captain was still trying to recover from his brutal face fucking when he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off the ground before pushing her forward onto her desk where an open space sat. She didn't resist as he bent her over the hard surface, pressing her breasts and face down with one hand on the back of her neck while the other grabbed the hem of her regulation short skirt and pulled it roughly up, hard enough to tear the garment as he revealed her pert behind.

Sam definitely worked out, keeping her body in fit shape, ready to go and face the galaxy and whatever it had to offer her. It showed in her toned ass, though it was covered by a truly disgusting pair of formless granny panties. Kinsey sneered at the offending garment and grabbed them roughly before tearing them down her legs to reveal the prize beneath.

"Captain, your panties are a disgrace to your rank. You will go to requisitions once we're done here and request some thongs, or at least something appealing to the eye. Don't pick them out yourself; let the man at the counter do it for you. It's clear you can't be trusted with such a simple choice."

Samantha grunted at his forceful actions and spoke softly, her voice hoarse and throat clearly sore from what they'd just finished with.

"Yes… yes sir."

Kinsey grinned and brought a hand down to slap her shapely backside. Her ass was probably one of her better features, though the woman had decent breasts as well.

"Good girl. Now, I want you to beg me. Beg me to take this cock that just ravaged your throat and use it to fuck your needy cunt. And make me believe it."

It took her a moment, and Kinsey knew exactly how cruel he was being by making her beg through a ruined throat. He was doing it anyways. Swallowing convulsively, Samantha had a couple false starts but eventually managed to begin fulfilling his order. She even managed an almost convincing breathy tone as she did it.

"Ple-please sir… please fuck me. I need you inside of me. My worthless cunt wants your huge cock. Ravage me, use me. I… I don't want to be able to walk right for a week sir."

That last bit was definitely improvisation, and it satisfied a surprised Kinsey. That was how he knew she was trying to fulfill his command that she make him believe it, when she threw in things like that after they'd just talked about Janet being unable to sit without wincing a little while earlier. With a laugh, Kinsey smacked Samantha's exposed ass one more time before turning the slap into a grip, grabbing her in a manner that would probably leave bruises as he took hold of his hard cock with his other hand to guide it into her pussy lips from behind.

The Captain was not wet, but Kinsey didn't expect her to be. It was all a job for her after all. He'd come across a few women who enjoyed the degradation since coming back. Dr. Fraiser was actually one who would scream in pleasure to high heavens as he fucked her hard with his hands around her neck, choking her. It turned out that the woman was a total pain slut. Samantha Carter was not and she did not get off on their times together.

That was why Kinsey started with Samantha's mouth, his messy cock was covered in her spit and drool by now and was wet enough for him to enjoy pushing into her cunt. The friction alone would eventually cause Sam to grow wet as well, but for now this was enough for him to slide into her tight passage, particularly enjoying her grunt of discomfort. He wasted no time in taking hold of her hips and beginning to thrust home into her pussy.

Kinsey was not gentle, not with Captain Carter. He took her on her desk hard and fast, every thrust pushing her forward and rocking the table she was hanging onto for dear life. Every thrust only ended when he was hilted inside of her, his crotch smacking against her bare ass before he pulled back. There were no sounds beyond her grunts and his happy groans, so he decided to mix it up by spanking her ass until it was bright red while he went.

This turned her grunts into yelps and whimpers of pain as he beat her ass. This was entirely cathartic for Kinsey, just like fucking her throat had been. Taking all of his frustration and anger out on this brainwashed version of the woman who had caused him so much trouble in the previous timeline had yet to get old, and Kinsey wasn't sure it ever would. Even now, when he was the President of the United States and could and had had any woman he wanted, he found himself coming back to give Samantha Carter his personal touch.

A wicked thought came to mind and an evil plan began to form. He leaned over the gasping woman as he fucked her into the table she was bent over. He bit at her ear as it came into range of his teeth and then murmured to her.

"Samantha, are you on any form of birth control?"

Between grunts and groans, Sam answered him. "No, hah, sir… as you know, hngh, all known forms of birth control, hm, react poorly with the Treatment."

A fun little fiction they'd transplanted in some of their victim's minds, and one that was made for this particular situation.

"I see. Then I could cum inside you and you might end up pregnant with my child. Would you like that? For me to fuck a baby into you?"

Tensing up, Carter was silent for a moment before answering. "Permission, hah, to speak freely sir?"

Kinsey grinned wide at that. How amusing. "Granted Captain."

"T-thank you, mmph, thank you sir. I would not appreciate that sir, as, hngh, it would interfere with my other duties as a member of SG1 and my work in the lab. I do not want a child at this time."

The frank admission did wonders for Kinsey oddly enough. He was growing close to cumming as he continued to fuck her hard, just from that and this conversation combined. As he closed in, he went for the kill.

"That's too bad Captain. This is a direct order from your President. I'm going to cum inside of your unprotected womb right now and you're going to do everything you can to keep my seed inside of you for the rest of the day. Do you understand?"

There was nothing Samantha could do but grit her teeth and agree, but then Kinsey knew that when he ordered it. "Yes, hah, sir."

The affirmation still sent him right over the edge and Kinsey grunted, his hands holding her hips steady as he hilted inside of her one last time, his cock pulsing and painting the Captain's insides white with his semen. Samantha grunted, but otherwise didn't react, her head hanging low and eyes faced down as she waited for him to finish up.

Kinsey didn't pull out of Carter's cunt though, even as his prick slowly began to soften. Instead he looked to his Jaffa bodyguard currently standing at attention across the room. Kinsey gestured for her and she walked over readily, bowing her head slightly.

"What is your will Mr. President?"

With a snort, Kinsey grabbed her by the front of her clothing and pulled her closer. "Flip up your skirt."

She did so immediately, spreading her legs apart to widen her stance as she raised her skirt to reveal a naked crotch. Between her thighs was a large vibrating dildo in her cunt. There was a butt plug in her ass as well, Kinsey knew, though it was not in sight with how she was currently standing. Reaching down, he grabbed the hilt of the dildo and pulled the thing free of her wet loosened pussy, causing the Jaffa to let out an involuntary gasp.

Samantha had turned her head and had watched the entire thing, but she didn't really react until she saw the length of the vibrating dildo that had been inside the Jaffa Warrior. Her eyes went wide as Kinsey brought it up to her face to give her a good close look at it.

"I'm going to help you Captain Carter, with your task. My bodyguards hold these inside of themselves all day every day, only allowed to remove them at specific times. It helps strengthen them in a number of ways and prepare them for serving me in others. You will do as they do, but only for the next day, holding this inside of you to keep my semen inside of you. Do not let it fall out, or I will be very disappointed. Do you understand?"

The blond astrophysicist nodded, still staring at the thing. "Y-yes sir."

Kinsey wasn't sure he would ever get tired of hearing that. Having strong-willed women debasing themselves before him would probably never get old. With a contented sigh, he brought the dildo down and finally pulled his softened prick out of Sam's hot warm cunt, pushing the still vibrating fake cock into her depths right afterwards until only the hilt of it was left visible. Despite knowing it was coming, Samantha still jumped at the feeling and as Kinsey stepped back, he enjoyed watching the woman try and fail to stop herself from squirming over the strange intrusion.

"This was a very productive meeting Captain Carter. I look forward to our next. For now, I think I'll go pay Dr. Fraiser a visit. Being able to sit down again without wincing in only a couple days? I clearly need to do a bit more to her if she's recovering so quickly. Have a good day Sam."

Kinsey fixed up his clothes and made to leave the lab, his Jaffa bodyguards falling into step behind him. A satisfied grin spread across his face as he clasped his hands behind his back. Time travel, mind control. These things might be cliché in literature, but they had made him the most powerful man on Earth, and for that he felt he could forgive the transgression.

-x-X-x-

Making his way from the lab of Samantha Carter to the medical bay where Dr. Janet Fraiser worked was a simple enough task for the President of the United States. After all, even if in another timeline there might have been restrictions in this place even for the President, here he had absolute authority. It was just the way Robert Kinsey liked it.

His female Jaffa guards moved at his pace, no slower or faster, as he meandered through the halls towards his destination. Those he passed by made sure to stop and salute, holding the position until they were out of his sight, as was proper. He stopped once or twice, distracted by the body of a beautiful soldier he hadn't gotten to know yet, but ultimately he let them by after giving their tits or ass a quick squeeze and exploring their accepting mouths with his tongue.

It was good being in control, but Robert had his eye on a prize and he wasn't about to let himself be taken off course. Stopping in front of the medical lab, Robert waited as one of his Jaffa stepped past in her high heels and opened the door for him. Only then did he step inside, hands clasped behind his back as he looked around.

Today was apparently a good day, as the place was empty of any patients. Instead, Dr. Janet Fraiser sat behind her desk at her computer typing away, while Dr. Carolyn Lam busied herself with tiding up a supply cabinet. Both of the beautiful women looked up when he entered, and upon seeing just who it was, stopped what they were doing and came over to stand before him immediately, each saluting.

There was a difference in the way the two mind controlled beauties acted though, one Robert had always found interesting, since arriving back in time and starting up the brainwashing of significant players in the game ahead. Janet Fraiser, as it turned out, had hidden depths. The doctor was a closet masochist and a huge submissive to boot. All it had taken was the Treatment and a few rounds of fucking to bring out the best in her.

Where less inclined woman simply followed orders as was their duty, such as Carolyn Lam, Doctor Fraiser was excited and happy to serve, happy to be fucked and abused and used by any man in a position of authority above her and even some below her if the reports he'd heard were correct. When service men came in to be treated for an injury, Janet was as likely to suck their cocks as she was to treat them, depending on how recently she'd been bent over and taken care of by a superior.

Now, the two doctors stood in front of him with their hands straight and next to their heads, picture perfect salutes from the both of them. Carolyn's face was a mask, expressionless and calm. Janet's was a smile though, and the shorter woman was almost vibrating with excitement as Kinsey observed both of them. After a moment, he smiled and nodded.

"At ease you two."

They dropped the salutes and Janet stepped forward as her smile widened. Carolyn hung back, watching and waiting, but clearly not at all eager, just like Samantha.

"It's so wonderful to see you again, Mr. President Sir! It's only been a week but I've missed you so much. What can we do for you?"

Robert just smiled as he looked down into her hopeful eyes. Reaching out, the man placed his hand on her cheek, caressing her face. Janet immediately leaned into his palm, nuzzling into his touch. Then, he moved his arm up and his fingers gripped her ponytail firmly. He pulled her head back roughly, bringing her around and looking down into her eyes as a surprised gasp left her lips. But he could see it in her gaze, could see how much she wanted this.

"What have I told you to call me when we're in private, doctor?"

Janet blinked at that and her eyes flicked backwards, towards the Asian woman still standing at ease behind her.

"I-I'm sorry Master, I didn't think w-we were."

The smile on his face became a wicked grin as he directed his own gaze to where Janet had tried to look, locking eyes with Carolyn Lam.

"Oh, I'm sure Doctor Lam doesn't count Janet. She won't mind if you address me properly. In fact, I'm sure she'd be happy to do it as well, to set you at ease. Doctor Lam? Will you call me Master?"

As expected, the woman's jaw tightened slightly.

"Is that an order Mr. President?"

Robert flashed his teeth, already picturing just what he would do to the haughty Asian woman. Really, she had no right to disrespect him like this. She wouldn't even have this job if it wasn't for him; after all, she'd originally only been brought into the SGC as Janet's replacement after the poor woman had died. Since Kinsey and the Trust had made sure Fraiser's death didn't happen, Carolyn Lam wouldn't even be here without his further interference making sure she was assigned to the base.

She could certainly show a bit more gratitude. But for now, he had to respond, didn't he?

"Yes doctor, it is. Now then Janet, I came here today for one of our little checkups. Why don't you have Carolyn here help you out? Carolyn, you are to obey Janet's orders as if they were coming directly from me. She speaks with the weight of the Presidency, do you understand?"

Fraiser is vibrating with excitement again as Lam reluctantly nods.

"Yes… master."

"Oh this is going to be fun! Come here Carolyn; let's get the patient to a bed!"

Jane took direct control of the situation from there, seating Kinsey on a nearby bed and then descending to her knees. She had ahold of Carolyn's arm when she did so, and the Asian woman fell along with her, obeying the unspoken order as she'd been ordered to. Both women were left staring at his crotch in varying levels of delight and distaste.

"Now then Doctor Lam, the patient is in need of a check-up. We're on our knees because we need to be as close as possible to properly examine the patient. Take his cock out of his pants now and stroke it up and down."

She did so without protest, but it was clear the woman wasn't excited about it as she pulled Kinsey's length free and stroked it with her soft feminine palms, her dainty fingers curling around the large girth before her. Janet was watching intently, clearly taking her temporary position of authority very seriously.

"Good, that's a good start. Now you need to use your mouth though. Your tongue will allow you to taste if there's anything wrong with the patient. Suck on the Master's dick Doctor Lam."

A grimace flickered across Carolyn's face but ultimately, she leaned forward and spread her lips open wide so she could take his cockhead into her mouth and suckle at it. As ordered, her tongue swirled around the tip of his prick and Robert let out a low groan as she did so. After a few moments of this, Janet reached back and took hold of her subordinate's ponytail firmly. Then, she forced Carolyn down on Robert's cock, pushing and pulling her head back and forth until the Asian woman was choking on the President's hard member.

"Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!"

Yet she didn't resist in any way. Instead, Carolyn Lam simply took it dutifully, as she'd been programmed too. Robert grunted, enjoying the way her tight throat spasmed around his cock from lack of air, clenching down and massaging his member until he reached down with his own hands and grabbed her head, pulling her in as he came down her throat.

Carolyn's eyes rolled back in her head and a bit of cum actually came out of her nose from the force of his cum blast, but when he pulled back out of her esophagus she just coughed and hacked, sputtering as she breathed greedily. Her face was a mess now as she brought up a hand and wiped the seed of his that was on her mouth and coming out of her nostrils.

Janet smiled happily as she held out a familiar syringe to Robert. Taking it, the President pressed it into the spot on his inner wrist that he'd used the same cocktail on earlier to keep going with Samantha. The energy from the drugs went to work and his cock slowly grew hard once again as he stared down at the two women.

"Now then, Janet, I've heard that you were only sore for two days after I fucked you up the ass that night a week ago. That feels like something that should be rectified, immediately. Prepare yourself."

The woman's eyes widened and she nodded enthusiastically as she stood up and quickly shucked off her white doctor's jacket and then her clothes as well. Soon, she stood completely naked in the center of the medical bay, not an ounce of shame in her face even with the Jaffa and Carolyn both able to see her body. Any embarrassment she might have felt seemed to be negated by the pleasure that was visibly coursing through her as her master's eyes raked up and down her body.

Then, Janet stepped to her desk and opened a drawer. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and this time she really did blush under the eyes of the other women as she restrained her hands and then came to stand before Robert, holding out her bound wrists to him and smiling tentatively.

"Master, do as you please with this worthless slut…"

He smirked at that and reached out, grabbing hold of the links in between her handcuffs and using them to drag her forward. A hand goes to the back of the doctor's neck as Robert leans in and kisses her possessively, his lips pressing against hers with bruising force and his tongue invading her mouth, pressing down on her own tongue and then exploring the insides as she leaned into him, happily letting him do whatever he liked.

Once he was finished cleaning her tonsils, Robert pulled back and then swung her around and over the patient bed he was currently sitting on. Janet Fraiser was forced to bend over the bed as he stood up and grabbed her hips, pulling them up a bit and forcing her legs straight up. Her ass was off the bed with her chest and face pressed into the mattress as she moaned happily and shook her ass back in his direction.

Really, the small framed woman had the best ass. Kinsey was always a bit struck with awe when he looked at it, when he held it in his hands. Perhaps that's why the President of the United States couldn't help coming back time and again to fuck this bitch's ass. Pushing the tip of his index finger against her asshole, he found that it gave away easily, her loose butt sucking his digit in up to the second knuckle with ease.

He'd ruined this ass so many times that it seemed to be almost permanently loose by this point. Kind of a shame, but perhaps he'd have her tightened up again and start over. For now though, he could tell she was clean and ready to go as expected. Bringing his angry pulsing cock to bear on the squirming expectant woman's ass, He slowly pushed it between her cheeks and up against her back door. Then he was in, sliding inch after inch into her accepting butthole as Janet moaned under him like the wanton whore she was.

A quick glance let Kinsey know Carolyn was watching her superior's defilement with wide eyes. There was a slight shiver of fear in the Asian woman's posture and Robert grinned wickedly at that. Heh, perhaps after he was done with Janet he wouldn't need to fix her up, he'd simply move onto the younger model currently in the room.

Still, for now he focused his attention back on the ass he was currently penetrating. His hands gripped down on her bubble butt as her backdoor, still tight enough to be pleasurable, clenched down on his shaft rhythmically. Moans escaped Janet's lips in a continuous stream as Robert kneaded her posterior with his fingers, gripping hard enough to leave red marks across her skin.

He was all the way inside of her now, hilted in her bowels. That's when he began to fuck her, pulling back only to savagely thrust in, and steadily increasing the pace of his pistoning as he ramped things up and began to truly brutalize the masochistic doctor. Janet's moans became screams of pleasure as she clawed at the bed sheets under her and slammed her hips back towards his crotch. This was what made her feel alive, what made her truly happy.

Not that Robert Kinsey cared one bit about that. All he cared about was his own pleasure. Reaching down and under her, he grabbed hold of the links between her handcuffs again and pulled them back. Janet's body came up as he did so, her arms raised up and over her head in an uncomfortable position as he held onto her restraints with one hand and continued to grip her ass with the other.

In this position, the only part of Janet touching the bed was her legs as he thrust into her and forced her up against it. The rest of her naked form was hanging over it, held up only by his grip as he railed into her ass, fucking her with wild abandon and causing cries and squeals to ring out.

"Ooh yes Master! Fuck your anal slut! Oh GOD you're so BIG! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Robert just grunted. He could feel himself closing in on his release again, but he wasn't done quite yet, so he slowed down a bit and thought of things that would calm his raging libido. His repeated defeats at the hands of the organization that this bitch belonged to always did the trick. Dropping her back to the bed, Robert leaned over Janet's prone form and wrapped his hands around her neck from behind as he went back to fucking her ass.

As he choked her, Janet gasped for breath and her body spasmed, but she still managed to push her hips back towards him, happily lost in the ecstasy of the act even as he strangled her. Still, Robert liked a little asphyxiation play but he wasn't into killing his bed partners. He loosened his grip a little to allow her to breathe for a moment before tightening it up again.

They continued like this for a good several minutes, her asshole clenching down all the tighter around his thrusting cock on account of her being choked, until finally he grunted and came. Pulling his hands from her neck and his cock from her ass, Robert grabbed hold of his member and fired the white hot seed that shot out of it all over the sweating shuddering woman's back. Janet moaned and came right then and there, expelling her pussy juices all over the bed and onto the floor for her master, her colleague, and the two Jaffa at the door to see.

Robert was already turning away though, leaving Janet where she lay on the bed and turning to face the other doctor in the room. Carolyn Lam's eyes darted from her colleague's prone form up to his face, never having left her kneeling position, in all this time. A grin flashed across Kinsey's face at the realization.

"Such a good girl. A dutiful and loyal woman. Come on then Doctor, lick it clean."

He stepped up to put his messy thick prick in the Asian woman's face. Carolyn's eyes widened dramatically as she realized that he was still hard after cumming. A thick swallow later and she was leaning forward, her tongue snaking out from between her lips and running along his length as she cleaned him off just like he'd ordered. Long languid licks of her tongue quickly got him all riled up again, and he reached down, grabbing her ponytail and dragging her to her feet.

"P-please sir! Please Master… not the ass."

He paused at that, eyebrow raised at the doctor. An interesting request and one he could accommodate fairly easily, as it turned out.

"Oh? If you don't want me to fuck your ass, are you offering somewhere else? Do you want me to fuck your undoubtedly tight little cunt instead? If I do, you should know I won't pull out like I just did with Janet. I'll cum inside of you, fill your womb with my seed and get you pregnant with my child. Is that what you want?"

Carolyn Lam stared at the President with wide eyes and then glanced over at where her naked colleague lay face down still, breathing but unmoving from her humiliating position. Then she looked back into Kinsey's eyes and hesitantly nodded.

"I-If that is your wish Master."

Robert sneered at that, tugging harder on Carolyn's hair and causing the good doctor to cry out as he leaned in.

"Oh no, if you want it, you're going to need to ask nicely Doctor. If you don't want me to ruin your precious ass like I have with that cum dump over there on the bed, I want to hear you beg with all of your heart for me to stick my cock in your slutty little cunt and fuck a baby into you."

Carolyn flinched back at hearing that, and her mouth opened, only to click shut after a moment. Then, she began to speak.

"Please… Master. Please fuck my slutty little cunt with your big hard cock. Treat meet like your bitch and b-breed me. Put a baby i-inside of me."

Her heart clearly wasn't truly in it, but then that was the point wasn't it? Kinsey loved it when the women, brainwashed to serve but not to enjoy, were forced to debase and humiliate themselves before their betters. And Doctor Lam had done that superbly.

"Very well, I shall grant your request. Strip naked and lay down. Spread your pussy lips for me and beg me one last time, and I shall give you want you want so badly."

Eyes downcast and face flushed red with humiliation and embarrassment; the Asian woman did as she was ordered. Her white coat went off just like Janet's did, and she unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time before shucking that off her shoulders as well. Then, as he eyed her conservative dark red bra, holding in her decently sized chest, Carolyn reached down and undid her skirt wrap, pulling it off of her body to reveal a matching pair of panties. The undergarments went next, leaving the younger woman completely naked before his eyes.

Robert drank in her figure greedily, even as she moved towards an unoccupied bed and he followed her. When she crawled onto it, he got a rather nice view of her firm ass before she slipped onto her back as he'd ordered and spread her legs wide. Her hands came down between her thighs and she pulled her pussy lips back before his eyes, biting her lower lip and looking to the side as she spoke.

"Please… stick it in and fuck a baby into this worthless cunt."

His cock jumped a bit just from hearing those words from that mouth as she held her pussy wide open for him. It was good to be King. Or in this case, President. Climbing onto the bed after her, he knelt between her legs and placed his hands on her thighs, stroking her creamy smooth skin as she shivered and shuddered at his touch. Then, he reached down with one hand and grabbed hold of his hard length, leaning forward over the doctor where she lay and guiding the tip of his prick to her open pussy so he could begin pushing it in.

Carolyn gasped and then whimpered as he slid inch by inch into her cunt. Then, he tore through a hymen and the surprise caused him to stop as he looked at the Asian woman in disbelief.

"You were still a virgin? At your age?"

She nodded silently and Robert was absolutely amazed. Certainly, this was the first time he'd ever fucked her. He'd only secured her transfer to the SGC base two weeks ago after all, and that's when the treatment had happened. But Carolyn Lam, while younger than both Janet and him, was still far from a youngster. To be a virgin at this point, to be the one to take that virginity at this point…

"Oh you're just a treat. I'm keeping you."

That got the Asian woman's attention, and Carolyn's face turned from where she'd been looking away to look at him wide eyed.

"Wha-mph"

Before she could even finish a word, Robert's hand was holding her jaw in place and his lips were covering her mouth. He kissed her possessively, even as he sunk his length deeper and deeper into her tight formerly virgin passage. He was going to enjoy this quite a bit, and when he was done, he'd decided he was going to take Carolyn Lam home and break her in himself.

For now though, Kinsey simply focused on dominating her mouth with his tongue while also thrusting in and out of her hot cunt as it clutched at him with each thrust, refusing to let him go until he pulled back violently. For her part, Carolyn was whimpering, low keening cries muffled by his lips trying and failing to escape her mouth. She could do nothing but lay there and take it as he slammed home into her pussy again and again.

Soon, she was stretched wide around his girth, her once tight cunt carved out by his cock into the shape of his dick. She grew wetter and wetter from the friction, until her own body betrayed her and she came from the rough fucking he was giving her, crying out into his mouth as she shook beneath him. Her pussy spasmed around his member rhythmically, but Kinsey had already cum twice so far, and it would take a lot more than that to get him to drop his third load.

Pulling back from her mouth finally, Robert looked down into the distressed doctor's eyes as he grabbed her legs and forced her to wrap them around his waist. With each thrust, her body shook from the force he was exerting as he pistoned in and out of her, and her tantalizing tits bounced up and down as a result. Focusing on them next, Robert grabbed one of her tits in his hand and squeezed hard, kneading the malleable soft sensitive flesh until it was red from his grasp and she was crying out at the rough treatment.

Then he leaned down and placed his mouth over one of her nipples, drawing further cries from Carolyn Lam's lips as he swirled his tongue around her breast, suckled at her nipple, and ultimately bit down on the teat hard enough to cause her pain, though not hard enough to draw blood. She groaned as he withdrew, throwing her head this way and that. He could see it in her eyes now; he could see the truth of her.

"You liked that Doctor Lam. Didn't you?"

She moaned and continued to shake her head back and forth, trying to deny it. But Robert knew the truth. Janet Fraiser had been the same way at first, had acted like it was just her duty to serve, the same way Samantha Carter did. However, where Sam remained obstinate and unchanging, if still willing to obey, Janet had broken and her true colors had shown through.

Now, before his eyes, Carolyn Lam was going the same route, whining and whimpering beneath him, but also moaning in between those whimpers and cries. She was enjoying it, enjoying him fucking her and enjoying him abusing her. Reaching up, Robert wrapped a hand around Carolyn's throat and squeezed slightly, just a bit of strangulation to cut off her noises and draw her eyes to his face.

As he stared down into those wide beautiful eyes, he smiled a not at all nice smile, showing her rows of teeth.

"I'm going to cum inside of you now Doctor. I'm going to get you pregnant. Here it comes!"

She didn't refuse him, if anything, her legs wrapped half-heartedly around his waist suddenly tightened up and helped him push in all the deeper as he grunted and did exactly as he said he would, filling her womb to the brim with his white hot life giving seed. The deed was done and Carolyn Lam was creampied much as he'd left Samantha Carter.

But as he pulled out and eyed the defiled Asian woman, he had other things in mind for her than he did for Sam or even Janet.

"Get dressed Carolyn. You're coming home with me. I'm permanently reassigning you to be my personal physician."

The wide eyed horror on the naked woman's face was delicious, even as Robert moved off to get cleaned up and fix his suit, helped by his female Jaffa. By the time he was ready to leave; Carolyn Lam was wearing her skirt and blouse once more, but had foregone the white lab coat. She had a small bag with her as well, and was struggling to keep her lower lip from shaking as she tried to maintain a calm face.

But then, her eyes glanced back at Janet Fraiser. The other doctor was still passed out, laid over the bed he'd fucked her into. Robert spared her a glance as well before snapping his fingers and pointing Carolyn to the door. It seemed he was wearing Janet out a bit. Perhaps it was best he'd found a new plaything to replace her with. Well, best for him and her perhaps. Definitely not best for Carolyn Lam.

A wide wicked grin spread across the President's face as he followed the Doctor out into the hall and towards the elevator that would take them to the surface and the Humvee that waited to carry them back to Air Force One. Oh, he was going to have such fun with this.

-x-X-x-

Once on Air Force One, Doctor Lam seemed to relax a little, the truth of her new position directly under him being lost momentarily by the simple awe of being on Air Force One. Robert Kinsey did have a little bit of a heart. Or, it was more that he intended to put her through her paces once they were at the White House and for now he had decided she would need a bit of rest to be able to actively participate in what he had planned.

So, when he started getting horny again on the plane trip from Colorado to Washington, he grabbed the wrist of one of his beautiful flight attendants, dragged her to her knees, and fucked his cock into her face hole for several long minutes as she dutifully sucked him off. Her ruby lipstick got all over his cock and he forced her to lick that off after he came down her throat.

By the time he was done with the attendant her makeup and mascara had run dramatically and she was a complete mess. Yet still the pretty blond rose to her feet, gave him a plastered smile, and asked if he needed anything else. Because of her professionalism, he let her go after that and tucked his softened cock back inside. Best to keep the drugs to a minimum after all, and he'd already used them twice for the day.

No, best to stay under his own power for the rest of the day so he didn't become too overly dependent on the cocktail. Besides, he was quite confident that Carolyn Lam's body alone could get his engine going later tonight when he needed his hard on once more. The woman was looking out the window of the plane as he stared at her, already imagining what they were going to do together.

When they made it to the White House, Kinsey had the good doctor sent off to be cleaned and prepared for a night in his bed. Knowing exactly what all that entailed, the President settled down in the White House home theater and watched a war movie while two of the ever present models that he'd populated the most prestigious home in the United States with made out in his periphery. It did a wonderful job of keeping him hard until an aide finally came by to tell him that Carolyn Lam was in the shower phase of the cleanup, if he wished to take advantage.

Robert very much did, and after getting undressed, he stepped into the large walk in shower, startling the unsuspecting doctor as she stared at him with wide eyes, body soaped up and hands covering her naked form. He just snorted derisively at her as he stepped closer.

"I've already see it all slut. Get your hands away; don't ever cover yourself up in front of me."

Swallowing hard, Carolyn did as she was ordered, her arms hanging limply at her sides as he inspected her wet body, the spray of water still striking against her back until he stepped forward and pushed her up against the wall of the shower, kissing her heatedly. The hot water struck across his back, quickly soaking his body as it had hers. The Doctor was responsive to his domineering lips, moaning against his mouth and kissing him back until he pulled back and placed his hands on her shoulders, shoving the Asian woman to her knees.

She went, her full breasts bouncing a bit at the speed she dropped down to eye level with his cock. By this point, his shaft was rather hard and pointed straight at her face. Robert put his hands on the shower wall above her head and leaned forward, rubbing the tip of his length back and forth down her face until she got the hint and opened up. Carolyn Lam whimpered as Robert pushed his girth in between her lips, stretching them out as he entered her mouth and then moved past that down her throat.

Carolyn choked of course, her hands coming up subconsciously to rest on his legs, as if she was going to push him away. Ultimately though, the doctor did not try to shove him back. Her programming held and her sense of loyalty and duty to him overrode her own self-preservation as the back of her head bumped against the shower wall and his cock slid further down her throat, gagging her and forcing her nose into his crotch, his balls resting against her chin as he held himself there, inside of her esophagus.

"Hglkh… Hglkh… Hglkh."

Her attempts to breathe and their subsequent failures were quiet, and Robert watched carefully, seeing the exact moment her eyes began to flutter shut from the lack of air and pulling back to let her breathe. Carolyn gasped and coughed, gulping in precious air for a second before he plunged back down her throat, choking her again and groaning as her neck muscles flexed and clenched down around his member.

Then, he felt the vibrations as she began to moan. Looking down, he saw that the good doctor was touching herself between her legs as he fucked her face. Her fingers slipped inside of her as her throat massaged his cock and her muffled moans tried to escape her mouth. The sight brought a wide smile to Kinsey's face. She was finally breaking. As expected really, he'd known from the start that this was her true self.

Only women of Samantha Carter's quality could possibly resist the full power of the Treatment. Eventually, every woman besides her broke like this, giving into the submissive and masochistic tendencies instilled within them. Doctor Lam was no different, just the longest in a line of intelligent strong women who had fallen to his cock. After everything that had happened in the previous timeline, Robert Kinsey got quite a kick out of ruining the people who had been involved in ruining him, even if they were only related to the SGC tangentially.

As he pushed into Carolyn's accepting throat once more, he grunted, feeling his peak finally coming. He gave the Asian woman absolutely no warning, simply gasping and burying her face in his crotch as he came. This time the Doctor was more prepared, in fact it seemed almost like she was waiting for it. Her throat swallowed convulsively as she got every last drop of his load of white hot seed down her gullet. Only once he was done cumming did he draw back and let her breath, impressed to see she didn't cough up even a bit of his cum as she breathed slowly and raggedly.

"Get up. Wash me."

Robert was patient as the woman, wiped out by his abuse, eventually staggered to her feet and did as he commanded, hands shaking a bit as she lathered his body up with soap, her soft palms and dainty fingers slipping over his hair chest and his arms and shoulders. She squeezed his soft cock gently as she lathered it up as well, before cupping his balls and fondling them a bit to get them good and soapy.

Then, she pulled the shower head down off its mounting and ran it over his form, taking her time to clean every inch of his body, paying a surprising amount of attention as she did so. All he'd told her to do was wash him. If she wanted, she could have easily put the bare minimum of effort in. Instead, she was worshipping his body as she cleaned him off as if he was a King. Of course, he was the President of the United States, wasn't he?

Grinning, Kinsey grabbed hold of Carolyn's dark wet hair and pulled her head back so he could look into her eyes from a position of power.

"Who am I to you Doctor Lam?"

Earlier today, her response would have been immediate. She would have told him he was the President and thus worthy of every respect. That she would obey his every order because of his station. Now in this shower with hot water beating down on their naked bodies, she did not say this. She hesitated for a brief moment and then her eyes flicked downwards as the Asian woman answered him.

"You are… my Master."

Exactly what he'd wanted to hear. Leaning in, Robert brought his lips right up next to her ear.

"Your master wants to fuck that tight virgin asshole of yours now slut. Would you like that?"

Drawing back a tad to see her eyes, he looked into the big brown eyes that stared back at him as Carolyn bit her lower lip and nodded shyly. That was good enough for him and he responded by turning her around and pushing her once more up against the shower wall, this time face first as he pushed her legs apart with his own foot and pulled her hips out a little. Carolyn helped him, shifting her hips outwards and reaching back to grab her butt cheeks, spreading them wide so he could see her clean backdoor.

Because, of course that was part of the preparations she'd gone through before stepping into this shower. In fact, as she looked back over her shoulder at him, Robert was more than a little sure that the slutty masochistic woman had known this was coming before he'd even pushed her to her knees and fucked her throat.

One hand went down to his cock, which was quickly growing thick again. Using the grip, he guided his length forward and pressed the bell end against the exposed asshole of the good doctor that lay before him. Slowly, the tip of his prick pushed past her sphincter into her ass and Carolyn Lam could only moan out happily as she took his girth into her tight lubed up asshole, inch by inch. All the woman could do was moan and gasp as she did so, the feeling of being filled by his prick in the last of her virgin holes far different from the way he'd fucked her pussy earlier.

Different, but also incredibly pleasurable in its own way as she pushed her hips back against him, moaning as she did so, clawing at the shower wall and groaning as his dick buried itself again and again in her ass, filling her up to the brim and then withdrawing, only to do it all over again.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight. Not actually sure how long I'm going to last like this."

The words caught Carolyn's attention and she spoke up.

"Please… cum in my pussy master. Fuck a baby into me."

He paused at the words, clearly surprised. But after a moment Kinsey chuckled and redoubled his thrusting, causing her to cry out as he fucked her ass with a new vigor to his rutting, until finally he pulled free of her tight behind and slipped into her pussy immediately afterwards. A few more erratic thrusts and he grunted, leaving another load of his white hot cum in the Asian woman's womb before pulling out and stepping back, panting heavily.

Carolyn Lam sank down to the shower floor, turning to face him as she spread her legs and reached down to pleasure herself, even as his cum leaked out between her legs. She was flushed red, her mouth open in a wide O as she frigged her clit and fingered her cunt, until finally her hips rose up and she came right there in front of him, body shaking from the orgasm as the hot water beat down on her beautiful freshly fucked body.

They both needed to be cleaned up again after that, and the rest of the shower was a bit more subdued as they washed each other off one more time. The water was turned off and they left the shower behind as Robert showed the good doctor to his bed, feeling a bit worn down by this point.

An hour later, the big screen television on and showing some news report or another, Robert Kinsey felt his eyes drifting shut slowly lulling shut. He was already lying back in a pile of pillows. As he fell asleep, the last thing on his mind was how nice the lips currently suctioned around his cock felt. That was how Carolyn Lam fell asleep, laying between his spread legs in the large King size bed with his cock in her mouth and her fingers fondling his ball sack.

As her own eyes lulled shut, her lips suctioned down around the tip of her Master's dick, and she suckled at it dutifully, but more importantly, happily.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

4