Serving Their Mistress (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
916 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Serving Their Mistress was a commissioned fic originally written in two parts from March to April of 2018. Posting it up now as a one-shot for people to enjoy!

Summary: Nanoha's magic is special. It's different. She doesn't understand why it is the way it is... but she knows how to utilize it. And maybe she should feel guilty... but she doesn't.

Themes: Futa, Emotion Control, Threesome, Dom/Sub

-x-X-x-

Nanoha let out a shuddering breath as she slowly began to wake up. Her lips curl upwards into a soft smile that eventually becomes a full-blown grin, even as she opens her eyes and glances down the length of her body. There's not one, but two lumps moving beneath her sheets, and Nanoha stretches her legs apart just a bit more to accommodate the bodies sprawled out between them.

The S-Class mage had a secret. Actually, she had a number of secrets. But the secret that allowed her to live such a charmed life was the one that she wouldn't allow anyone to learn. It would ruin her, if the knowledge of just what her magic could do got out. So many people questioned it too. So many people wondered how it worked.

Nanoha didn't say a word, not to a single soul, not even to the people closest to her. After all, the people closest to her were only that way because she'd made them that way. Letting out a low, wanton moan, Nanoha places her hands atop the two heads currently beneath her sheets. She tilts her head back and moans louder still, even as she contemplates just how far she's sunk into the depths of moral depravity.

It was her magic. It'd always been her magic. That was what made people wonder. There were those who asked how Nanoha could use such powerful, destructive spells without killing anyone. She cast the strongest, most explosive spells, and when the dust settled, her foes were defeated, but never fully killed. Well, the sad thing was, Nanoha didn't really know how it worked.

She couldn't have explained the details even if she tried. But she knew what her magic did, and that was enough for her to know that she could never tell a soul even the general idea of how her spells worked. Basically, Nanoha could turn the excess damage from her spells into permanent emotions, forcing them on targets of her choosing.

Emotion control was a helluva a thing, as it turned out. Maybe it wasn't mind control, and Nanoha didn't think she wanted to be a mind reader or the like anyways. But with the ability to instill emotions, to instill feelings in someone… one could exercise a certain level of control over the thoughts of one's target anyways. You didn't need to be a mind reader or a mind controller to be able to reshape someone's emotions until they were the person you wanted them to be.

A loud groan suddenly leaves Nanoha's throat, and she throws back the covers, wanting to watch as Vivio swallows down her seed like the champion cocksucker she is. Nanoha's eyes go wide and her lips part at the very sight of the young blonde woman drinking her cum down. A moment later, the brunette isn't able to hold back the other way either, and her pussy juices spray all over Fate's face as the other blonde between her legs brings her to a female orgasm as well.

This is Nanoha's other secret. She's a futanari, a chick with a dick. She's got both sets of genitals, and as she's always said, double the pleasure, double the fun. Looking down into the dopey smiles on her two lovers' faces, Nanoha can't help but feel that still rings true even now. Just looking at the pair of delicious blondes causes her cock to begin to rise again.

"Good morning Mistress~"

The two speak in unison, their voices overlapping with eerie synchronicity as Nanoha shudders and grins at the both of them.

"Good morning Fate, Vivio… mm, always a delight to be woken up by my two favorite girls."

The pair of submissives squirm at her praise, even as Nanoha considers them both. They're only like this because of her. Or at least, she thinks so. It's entirely possible both Fate and Vivio were natural submissives and she just built upon their already existing fetishes. Not likely though. Not at all probable, in fact. In the end, Nanoha had done what she did best. She'd saved the day, beat the bad guys… and used her excess magical power to slowly shape both Fate and Vivio into the perfect lovers. A pair of delicious, sexy blondes to do her bidding, to love and pamper her.

Nanoha didn't like calling them disparaging things like slaves or pets, but in essence, that was sort of what they were. They certainly enjoyed calling her Mistress. Regardless, she tried to use their real names as much as possible. They were more like live-in servants, maids if you will, then actual slaves. And Nanoha loved them for it, just as much as they loved her.

Finally coming to a decision, Nanoha glances to Fate.

"… Fate, go ahead and make us all breakfast in bed, alright?"

The slightly older blonde blinks and then pouts a little as she gives Vivio a slightly jealous glance. Nanoha can't help but smile at the slight degree of free will. Or was it simply a simulation of free will, in the end? Because regardless of what Fate wanted, she always chose to obey when it came down to it… just as she did now, slipping off of the bed and bowing at the waist.

"As you wish Mistress! I will return quickly!"

And just like that, she's gone. Nanoha lets out a slight sigh, and then directs her smile towards Vivio, who grins back, squirming in place slightly, giddy with excitement. After all, she knew what was coming next, or at least suspected. And her suspicions were right, to be fair. Nanoha had every intention of fucking Vivio right then and there, especially after the blonde girl had done such a good job with Nanoha's morning blowjob.

Funnily enough, in a different sort of world, Nanoha could see herself being Vivio's sub instead of it being the other way around, as it was now. The blonde was younger than both her and Fate, but also taller by a few inches. Vivio was in fact built like a truck, and her magic was some of the strongest Nanoha had ever seen to boot. And yet… she was all Nanoha's, at the end of the day. Only one of them had emotion control. And it wasn't the blonde.

"Do you want me to fuck you now, Vivio?"

Blushing deeply at the blunt question, Vivio glances away and shyly nods. Nanoha just grins, her saliva-covered cock already almost completely erect again.

"Then assume the position, sweetheart."

"Y-Yes Mistress!"

In moments, Vivio is turned away from her, pressing her face down into the bedding, even as she raises her hips into the air. The Position, as Nanoha called it. It was her favorite position, if she was being honest. Was that wrong? There was just something about fucking a girl from behind with their face down and their ass up. Even just looking at Vivio's up-turned derriere and the dripping wet pussy lips nestled between her long, creamy legs was enough to get Nanoha's heart racing and her blood pumping once more.

Pushing off of her ass, Nanoha climbs to her knees and moves into position behind Vivio. The blonde mewls in response, shivering in anticipation even as her hips sway back and forth enticingly. Nanoha doesn't need to be enticed at this point though, she's already more than ready for some delicious action. Fitting her futa cockhead up against Vivio's cunt lips, Nanoha pauses for a moment… and then slams forward, filling the blonde up with every last inch of her futa cock.

A low keening wail leaves Vivio's throat, and she almost immediately cums on Nanoha's dick, moaning loudly and lewdly, even as Nanoha grins viciously in response. This… this is Nanoha's power. This is her strength. Her control over her loved ones… they could never leave her. They'd die without her, she had no doubt about that. They were tied to her by their emotions, but their love and devotion and adoration.

They NEEDED her… and she needed them. Groaning at the way Vivio's inner walls tighten and flex around her cock, Nanoha really begins to give it to the blonde, even as she brings her hands palm down on Vivio's upturned ass. Griping and kneading her submissive lover's derriere, Nanoha can only grin all the wider as she plows Vivio through climax after climax, coaxing out the most delicious of cries and moans and whines from the tall blonde.

Making this powerful, curvaceous, fit young woman into her tight little fuck hole is just too much for Nanoha. It always is. She still makes sure to hold off until Vivio has had her fair share of orgasms, but it's really not long before she lets out a louder groan, and begins to cum once more, this time deep inside of the blonde's womb, instead of right into her mouth.

Vivio shakes and spasms as she experiences one last explosive orgasm from the mere sensation of Nanoha's seed filling her up. Then, it's done. Vivio slumps forward and Nanoha slips her cock out of the freshly fucked submissive, slapping the fat, futa dong down on Vivio's upturned ass as she lets out a happy sigh.

Right on time, Fate walks back into the room with a big tray of food. She's even gone the extra mile, and Nanoha can't help but let her eyes linger, sliding up and down Fate's body as she takes in the apron the otherwise naked blonde is wearing. It says Kiss the Cook on it… but of course 'kiss' is crossed out and replaced with a nice, big, red 'FUCK'.

Nanoha holds back her humor, her appetite rearing its head as Fate puts the food down on the bed and kneels by the side of it. Licking her lips at the delightful spread before her, Nanoha glances in Fate's direction and smiles slightly.

"Hop up Fate. I want to eat off of you~"

Fate's eyes light up and she obeys immediately, standing and pulling off her apron. Then, she climbs onto the bed and lays out on her back, even as Nanoha begins to put food all over her second lover's taut stomach, her full breasts, and even on her lips, which causes Fate to pucker them in order to provide a proper surface that the food won't just slide off of. And then, once she's finished arranging her scrumptious breakfast across the blonde's equally delicious body, Nanoha leans down and gets to work, eating up every last morsel that Fate's made for her, and feeding the blonde where she can as well.

This continues for a little while. Long enough for Vivio to recover and roll over, sitting on her ass she as scoops Nanoha's seed out of her leaking cunt and slurps it off of her messy fingers. Nanoha notices this, but allows it, happily so, enjoying the way that Vivio stares hungrily at Nanoha's body, and at the debauchery she's engaging in with Fate.

Things descend into further depravity from there, as they are of course wont to do. And yet, even as they have a threesome to end all threesomes, Nanoha doesn't fuck Fate a single time. The older blonde grows increasingly put out while Vivio gets all the attention, but Nanoha has a plan, and Fate isn't willing to speak up and ask why she's being ignored. Instead she just gets more and more dejected.

Eventually, Nanoha sends Fate to the kitchen with the breakfast dishes and orders to wipe down and put everything away in the dishwasher. The blonde submissive stiffens at the order, but does as she's told, putting on her apron again as she goes. It's clear that Fate expects Nanoha to have Vivio join her in a morning shower as usual… but then that's the point.

Sending Vivio off to the shower alone, Nanoha instead creeps towards the kitchen, where she finds Fate leaning over the kitchen counter, running water over their breakfast dishes as she sniffles, in the nude save for her 'Fuck the Cook' apron. Grinning, Nanoha easily sneaks up on the slightly distraught blonde, and then she happily wraps her arms around Fate's body, slipping her hands beneath the blonde's apron to grope her tits directly.

Fate freezes up, but upon realizing what's happening, mostly thanks to the thick cock suddenly hot dogging her butt from behind, the blonde relaxes and lets out a shuddering, relieved breath.

"… Mistress c-can be such a bully…"

A giggle erupts from Nanoha's lips. Fate doesn't mean it. Leaning in a bit more, Nanoha licks and nibbles at one of Fate's ears, causing the blonde submissive to moan all the louder in need.

"Mm, but I can be pretty nice too, can't I Fate?"

"A-Ah… y-yes Mistress!"

Smirking triumphantly, Nanoha slides her cock down off of Fate's ass, and a moment later, drives it up into the blonde's sopping wet, ready-and-waiting cunt. A loud shriek leaves Fate's lips and she latches onto the kitchen counter, even as Nanoha begins to really give it to her, groaning loudly in sheer enjoyment. Pounding away into Fate's tight little pussy after teasing the blonde all morning feels absolutely fantastic and judging by the way Fate grips down on Nanoha's dick nearly hard enough to hold her steady inside of her, it feels absolutely fantastic to the blonde submissive as well.

Railing into Fate from behind, Nanoha gives her delicious submissive lover everything she wants, everything she wanted. Her cock pistons in and out of Fate time and time again, and in response the blonde cums around it, orgasming repeatedly as her cries escalate in volume more and more. It draws Vivio from her shower of course, and the tall blonde takes up position behind Nanoha, kneeling on the floor of the kitchen as she moves in to worship Nanoha's ass with her tongue and her lips and her fingers.

Caught between her two lovely blonde babes, Nanoha simply tilts her head back and enjoys it, the brunette's eyes drifting shut as she slams home into Fate's cunt, time and time again. Eventually though, she starts to get close. Fate feels that, and before Nanoha can even register what's happening, the blonde has managed to slip out of the pin that she has her in.

The next thing the brunette knows, Fate is on her knees as well, and both blondes are using their mouths to pleasure her once again. In no time at all, Nanoha cums, her seed splattering all over Fate's face and her apron too, dripping down beneath the garment to slide into her cleavage. When Vivio pulls back, Fate drags the other blonde out from behind Nanoha, and the brunette watches as her submissive darlings positively attach each other's faces, Fate kissing Vivio, and Vivio desperately licking up the seed all over Fate's face.

Needless to say, they do not leave the kitchen for some time, especially when Nanoha's dick gets hard all over again. By the time they're through, all of them need a shower… but that's just fine. Today's their day off… it's alright to blow off a little steam, and Nanoha always has plenty of steam to blow off. Luckily, she has her two darling blondes to help her. Now and forever.

-x-X-x-

Dinner with friends was always fun. Especially when it took place at Hayate's home. Nanoha and Fate walked up to the door of their friend's humble abode with smiles on their faces and their arms interlocked. Vivio was elsewhere for the night… in the end, this would be a slightly smaller affair than normal. But not too much smaller, that was to be sure.

Reaching Hayate's door, Nanoha knocks politely, rapping her closed knuckles against the door's wooden surface four times in a very specific order. There's a momentary pause, but Nanoha doesn't let that put her off, even as she leans back and continues to smile. Within five seconds, the door opens and there stands Hayate, wearing nothing but her socks as she blushes prettily but smiles right back.

"Fate… Mistress. Come in, come in!"

The pair do just that, and the door is swiftly closed and locked behind them. It's entirely possible someone might have seen Hayate answer her door naked. But Nanoha had no desire to truly enhance that possibility this time around, so she didn't bother teasing Hayate or prolonging their 'introduction'. As soon as they're inside, Fate shucks off her jacket, which Hayate takes from her and hangs up in the front hall closet.

And then, the blonde begins to strip off every other piece of clothing as well, even as Hayate and Nanoha both look on, Hayate with a slight blush and Nanoha with a wicked grin across her face. In the end, Fate and Vivio weren't her only submissive pets… not by far. Perhaps it was wrong, but Nanoha hadn't been able to hold herself back over the years. She'd met such beautiful women, one after the other… and they'd fallen under her sway one after the other as well.

Once Fate is naked, save for her socks, both she and Hayate finally turn their attention to their Mistress. As is proper, the two work together to pull Nanoha's clothes off of her, inch by inch. Nanoha in turn spreads her arms wide, helping them with their task. While she could have made it so she was the only one who went dressed during these little get togethers, but that felt more like a punishment for her than a reward.

Why not be free and in the nude when she was among her submissive friends? It only made sense, in the end. Letting out a happy sigh as her futa cock finally springs free of its confines, Nanoha gives both Hayate and Fate an appreciative nod, before drawing the blonde in particular in for a deep, passionate, tongue-filled kiss. Fate melts into her embrace, even as Hayate watches on enviously for a moment. Then, the naked, blushing brunette steps away.

"I should get back to helping Sigum and Vita with d-dinner…"

Neither Nanoha nor Fate pay her any mind as she departs. Nanoha is enjoying Fate's mouth too much, her tongue halfway down the blonde's throat. At the same time, her hot little submissive lover's hands are on Nanoha's cock, stroking away at the erect member. Eventually, Fate falls to her knees and takes Nanoha in her mouth right then and there in the middle of the Yagami Home's entryway.

A few minutes later, Nanoha is cumming right down Fate's throat, even as her fingers curl in the blonde's hair. To her credit, Fate swallows every last drop of Nanoha's load with aplomb, before rising to her feet once Nanoha pulls her cock back. It's still hard, but not quite throbbing anymore. It was her own fault anyways, at the end of the day.

Nanoha liked to tease herself almost as much as she liked to tease her submissive friends. She liked the feel of being backed up… so long as it didn't tread into full-on blue balled territory. Because of this, on days when Nanoha knew that she was going to spend dinner surrounded by all of her friends, Nanoha tended to save up a bit. She refrained from fucking Vivio and Fate as much as she normally would, and she held it all in until she stepped through Hayate's door.

Fate had ended up being the recipient of quite a lot of the day's frustration, but given the dopey smile on the blonde's face, Nanoha knew she didn't mind. She'd made sure her cum tasted utterly delicious to ALL of her lovers. And so, Fate got her pre-meal appetizer, while Nanoha got to take the edge off before the main course as well. It was a win-win situation, but then of course it was. Nanoha always made sure of that.

Together, the pair made their way deeper into Hayate's home, finding her kitchen without any trouble. After all, Hayate's home was essentially their home away from home. Nanoha knew if she demanded it, all of her lovers would gladly move in with her, or even let her move in with them if one of them had the biggest house. She could have had her harem with her twenty-four seven… but in truth, Nanoha wasn't that needy of a woman.

She knew her limitations, and she knew what made her happy. She also knew what made those around her most happy, which is why Hayate, Sigum and Vita DID crave her cock, but they weren't hopelessly addicted to it as Vivio and Fate were. They weren't going to throw away their lives just to have Nanoha's prick inside of them each and every day. Not unless Nanoha wanted them to, which she didn't.

Having two blonde hotties servicing her every whim day in and day out was more than enough for the brunette domme most of the time. And when she wanted to have a bit more fun, Nanoha simply told Hayate to arrange a dinner party, and everyone made time to attend. So, Nanoha isn't very surprised to find Hayate, Sigum, and Vita all naked in the kitchen when she and Fate enter.

The trio are hard at work putting the finishing touches on a nice big feast for five. They all look up when she enters, and they all bow their heads in her direction with a deferential 'mistress' on their lips. Nanoha just smiles and moves along into the dining room, where most of the food is already set out, and her chair at the head of the table is as pristine and ready for her as ever.

It's good to be the queen. Within minutes, dinner is finished and placed on the table. Nanoha settles into her chair, and only after she's done so do the others do the same. Fate sits on her right, while Hayate sits on her left. Sigum is one chair beyond Fate, and Vita is just beyond Hayate. Once Hayate has poured Nanoha her glass of wine, and the others have all poured their own, Nanoha raises the glass and smiles happily.

"This looks absolutely delicious. Well done, all of you. Let's dig in, shall we? Too friendship!"

They respond back with 'Too friendship!' and then take a long drink just as she does the same. After that, the following time is filled with food and small talk, and Nanoha allows herself to relax into the gentle, friendly atmosphere for a little while, before she finally sets down her utensils, wipes her mouth, and clears her throat.

All conversation ceases, and all eyes turn towards her. Not a single gaze directed her way is upset or angry or afraid or anything silly like that. In fact, the eyes of her lovers are all filled with anticipation, devotion, and an eagerness to please that actually frightens Nanoha just a little. As it's Hayate's home, she's the one to speak for the table, even as Fate nibbles at her lower lip and Sigum and Vita both squirm in their seats.

"What is your desire, Mistress?"

Nanoha considers that for a moment. She always changed it up of course. No point in doing the same old thing with a group of diverse, beautiful submissives like her friends. So, what exactly DID she desire this time around? After pondering that, Nanoha ultimately comes to a conclusion and begins to give out orders.

First, to Hayate.

"You can get under the table and draw out your reward for such a delicious meal."

Hayate's eyes brighten and she immediately drops her napkin from her lap onto the table proper, before slipping down out of her chair. She crawls over to kneel before Nanoha, while Nanoha just smiles at the rest of the anticipatory table. A moment later, and the sounds of enthusiastic slurping and sucking fill the air as Hayate takes Nanoha's big fat futa cock in between her lips, into her mouth, and deep down her slutty little throat.

For a moment, Nanoha just enjoys the sensations of Hayate's throat spasming across her cock, while also enjoying the way she's teasing the women before her. Eventually though, she looks to Fate and Sigum.

"You two… put on a show for me, would you?"

The two women in question stiffen for all of a moment, before they do exactly that. Amusingly enough, both Fate and Sigum were rather competitive women. And in any kind of scenario where they weren't being completely and utterly submissive to Nanoha, they could be fairly proud, confident, and controlling women as well. Because of this, the live show that Nanoha requested becomes fairly rough fairly quickly, as both Fate and Sigum begin to go at it. Their lips smash together, and they kiss deeply, even as they each rise from their chairs.

Fate ends up pushed back onto the dinner table first as Sigum tries to assert control over the blonde, but its not long before the pink-haired beauty has the tables turned on her and finds herself face down in some of the very food she helped create, even as Fate spanked and fingered her from behind. It was entertaining to watch on several levels, and combined with Hayate's mouth on Nanoha's cock, it was quite pleasurable. Grinning, Nanoha finally lets her eyes drift to the last sitting woman at the table… besides her of course. Vita looks back, blushing slightly as she squirms even more in her chair.

"You… you sit tight, Vita. I'm going to have fun with you a little later. You can keep eating, for now."

That gets a blink from the short girl, but she just nods her agreement and does as she's told. Nanoha smirks and gets right back to eating as well, enjoying both the homecooked meal, the live sex battle happening right in front of her, and the hot, wet throat around her cock as Hayate takes her to the base again and again and again.

This? This is the life… Nanoha couldn't imagine a world where she didn't get to engage in fun activities like this one with her friends every other week or so. Honestly, a world where she didn't have the power that she had, where everyone was a bit less intimate… it would be so boring. So bland. So dull. This though? There was nothing dull about watching Sigum and Fate go at it like they were fighting for her hand or something.

By the time Nanoha finishes her meal, she's fairly close to release. The other thing that Fate's blowjob at the front door had done was to delay her second release long enough that she could truly enjoy the mouth, tongue, and throat of whichever submissive lover she sent under the table to suck her off. At the same time, both Fate and Sigum have forced the other to climax at least twice apiece. Nanoha hadn't necessarily been keeping track… it wasn't as if either of them could truly 'win' anyways. Or perhaps it was better to say that neither of them could truly LOSE… since she planned on fucking both of them before the night was over anyways!

Still, that was a little way off at this point. First, she had to cum down Hayate's throat. Speaking of which, the submissive brunette was doing this thing with her tongue now, and Nanoha decided that now was the perfect time to stop holding back her release. Groaning loudly, she finally lets forth her seed, enjoying the way Hayate chokes at first, but ultimately manages to swallow the majority of Nanoha's cum.

Eventually, the other brunette falls back off of Nanoha's dick, and Nanoha in turn pushes back her chair and slowly stands. She grins as her eyes sweep across the table, before finally landing on Vita.

"I'm ready for dessert now, Vita."

The shorty blushes at the implication, but she's all too happy to hop up out of her seat and walk over. At the same time, Sigum and Fate cease their activities, realizing without having to be told that their little fun is at an end. Hayate gets out from under the table as well, and all three women become Nanoha's audience as they finish their dinners. Vita meanwhile, becomes just the dessert that Nanoha is looking for.

The red head eeps when Nanoha picks her up easily and bends her over the table. She moans as her cute little tushie gets thoroughly molested by Nanoha's hands, the brunette's fingers digging deep into Vita's pale flesh. It's not long before her cock is hard once more, and once it is, Nanoha wastes no time in spreading Vita's butt cheeks wide… and spearing the girl's ass right then and there.

Vita tosses her head back as her eyes go wide in surprise. It wasn't like Nanoha hadn't done this before, but it was still entirely possible that Vita had thought she was going to get fucked in the pussy. Regardless, Nanoha knows what she wants… and what she wants is tight back door action from the cutest, most adorable of her lovers.

That's exactly what Vita offers her, and Nanoha is happy to take it all, to take all of HER, right there at the dinner table, in front of everyone. Speaking of 'everyone', the domineering brunette is happy to see Fate, Sigum, and Hayate with one hand each in their laps. They're watching her rail a moaning, whimpering Vita from behind with rapt attention, barely focusing on the food they're putting in their mouths and chewing up. Instead, all of the focus is on the view.

Nanoha likes it that way, basking in the attention, and greatly enjoying Vita's tight little behind. It's not long before she cums inside of the girl, but even before that, Vita has adopted a fucked silly expression on her face, her eyes rolled back in her head and her tongue hanging out of her mouth. Once Vita's butt fucking is complete, Nanoha turns her attention to the next girl on her list.

Sigum gets her cock as well, and then Fate and Hayate and… well, Nanoha doesn't really keep track after a certain point. The night is one filled with debauchery and perversion… just the way the brunette likes it.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

6