Teaching the Young Master (Black Lagoon)
835 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Teaching the Young Master was a commissioned one-shot originally written back in November of 2018. Posting it up now for people to enjoy!

Summary: In which Roberta catches Garcia masturbating to one of HER erotic novels. That just won't do! After all, the Young Master needs to learn that he does not have to resort to touching himself. Instead, h-he can make use of the maids at his disposal, as is his right...

Themes: Maid Play, Master/Servant, Dom/Sub

-x-X-x-

Roberta frowns slightly as she makes her way through the Lovelace Family's mansion. She was searching out the youngest member of the Lovelace Family, her charge, the young heir, Garcia. The son to her Master, Diego Lovelace, Garcia was a good boy, a quiet boy… a studious boy. So, it was a little odd that she could not find him in the mansion's more public study. While the boy was not allowed in his father's private quarters, he spent plenty of time in the area that had been deemed acceptable. Filled with books that he could learn from; the public study was Garcia's preferred place of rest and relaxation when he was not working on other things and having lessons with the tutors that his father hired to attend to him.

But right now, Garcia was nowhere to be found, leaving Roberta to search the mansion's grounds for him. It wasn't that she thought he was missing… not yet anyways. But where could the boy have gotten off to? Hearing a sudden young grunt alerts Roberta to the fact that she's actually getting close to her quarry. Feeling no need to alert him to her arrival, the bespectacled maid quiets her steps as she creeps up.

Ultimately, she finds Garcia in a shadowy alcove. What she sees, when she peeks over his shoulder, shocks and embarrasses the normally unflappable maid… but only for a moment. That moment is enough though, as a gasp escapes Roberta's lips and alerts the young Lovelace Heir to the fact that he's been caught with his pants down.

Literally, as the case may be. Garcia whips his head around, immediately going bright red as he tries to stuff his erection back into his pants. He's not too bad in the size department either… though of course Roberta is more focused on the problem at hand. Specifically, that she'd just caught her young charge masturbating in secret. It was… unconscionable!

"Young Master… you will come with me, right this instant."

Garcia swallows thickly, even as he finishes doing up his pants. The book in his hands, one that Roberta now recognizes as one of her OWN romance novels, falls to the side as he rises from where he was sitting and moves to follow her. Hiding her own feelings on the matter behind a mask of professionalism, the consummate maid walks through the Lovelace Mansion with the Lovelace Heir on her heels.

He probably thinks she's taking him to his father. She is not. Young Garcia probably doesn't know it, but his father has stepped out for the day. Even if he WAS on the premise however, this was not something Roberta would take up with him. As the head maid, it was her duty to handle this situation… and to do so, she would need the help of her fellow maid.

Stepping into the room where she knew she'd find Fabiola cleaning, Roberta clears her throat. The slightly shorter maid, with her short green hair and equally green eyes, immediately stops her dusting and turns around, taking in the sight of her superior and the young heir currently standing right behind her with his head down and a blush across his features.

"Fabiola, I require your assistance. Come here, please."

Roberta steps off to the side as Fabiola steps forward, while Garcia glances up finally, the young boy glancing around in confusion, now very clearly expecting to see his father.

"Young Master… you have reached that point in your life where it is time to learn about sex. You are a Lovelace, and heir to a vast fortune. One day, you will be the head of the Lovelace Family. A Lovelace does not and should not ever have to resort to touching himself."

Fabiola's eyebrows lift as Roberta speaks, while Garcia swallows thickly and blushes an even deeper shade of embarrassed red at the telling off he seems to think Roberta is giving him. Well, she is indeed telling him off, but not in the ways he might think.

"Now, Young Master… Fabiola here is your ever faithful, and humble servant. She will do whatever you command of her. Do you understand this?"

Blinking dumbly, Garcia glances between the two maids, both of them backs straight with their hands clasped in front of them.

"U-Um… yes?"

Roberta nods, giving Garcia a small smile.

"Then order her to show you her body. If it is what you desire, you are welcome to it."

She already knew it was what he desired. The romance novel she'd caught him reading was VERY familiar to her… and he'd likely only been able to grab it because she'd had it out, having been once again consuming the content within. Said content involved a situation between the maid of a house… and the master of the house. If that was to Garcia's interest, well, Roberta could certainly work with that.

The young man's eyes flicker between her and Fabiola once more, before he finally turns his attention fully onto the shorter of the two maids.

"A-Ah… Fabiola… strip naked and s-show me your body!"

To her credit, the green-haired maid doesn't even hesitate, inclining her head and adopting an obedient tone as deft fingers immediately begin working at her uniform.

"As my Master wishes~"

Soon, she's stripped down to nothing but her stockings and her shoes. She doesn't even keep her panties or her garter or her bra on, fully exposing herself to Garcia's gaze… which is growing hungrier by the second. For the first time, Roberta finds herself fidgeting just a little bit. She's always… she's always loved her young charge. He means the world to her, and she truly does want the best for him. Ah, but seeing him gaze upon another naked woman with such lustful eyes…

Roberta is quick to properly school her features when he glances over to her again, suddenly losing the hunger in exchange for questioning nervousness. Offering a small, encouraging smile, Roberta gestures to Fabiola.

"What do you wish to do now, Young Master?"

Biting his lower lip for a moment in thought, Garcia slowly approaches the naked maid before him. Fabiola is certainly well proportioned, even if she is a little shorter than Roberta herself. That height actually helps Garcia out a bit, letting the boy reach up and grab her tits without having to stand on his tip-toes.

Fabiola lets out a gasp as she suddenly finds herself being manhandled by their charge. When she doesn't pull away or tell him off however, Garcia keeps it up, becoming laser-focused on the breasts before him, groping and squeezing them and watching in open-mouthed awe as they shift and transform in his grasp like the soft, fleshy fun bags they are.

After a few moments, Garcia pulls away with a grunt, and then reaches down and undoes his pants again, pulling his cock back out. A sigh of relief leaves the young man as he does so, and its clear from his sizable erection that it was starting to hurt to have it remain in the confines of his pants. For Fabiola, its her first time seeing their charge's cock… and Roberta smiles as the other maid's eyes widen slightly.

Garcia almost reaches down and touches himself with one hand as he keeps the other on Fabiola's breast, but then he seems to remember Roberta's words. Glancing back at her causes the bespectacled maid to fidget slightly, even as he looks up to Fabiola and then down at his cock.

"Um… Fabiola, take care of this. I-It was your beautiful body t-that caused it, after all!"

Seeing the Young Master's confidence already beginning to grow makes Roberta's heart swell with joy in her chest, even as the place betwixt her thighs begins to grow wet with arousal that she knows she should not feel. After all, it was not… n-not supposed to be about pleasure for the maid, but about duty and service. Roberta is usually more composed, but something about all of this is making that more than a little difficult.

Fabiola, meanwhile, obeys without question. Her initial descent to her knees seems to surprise Garcia a bit, but then she reaches out and takes his cock in her hands, stroking his length up and down for a moment before wrapping her breasts around it. Garcia's breath hitches as his mouth opens up but no words come out. Fabiola, meanwhile, has a slightly teasing grin on her face as she licks her full, pouty lips.

"Do you like, Master? Do you like my chest?"

Blushing furiously, Garcia nods, even as he reaches out and begins to help her slide her titties up and down his length. Fabiola's hands eventually leave her chest as Garcia takes that over and go palm down atop her legs instead as she simply kneels there and allows the Young Master to have his way with her, moaning slightly but all around simply acting as nothing more than his personal onahole maid.

As was her duty… s-so why was Roberta feeling so damn jealous, watching Garcia and Fabiola together? It was… it was what she'd wanted, wasn't it? Fidgeting and squirming some more, the normally-composed bespectacled maid steps forward silently. And then she does so again. Eventually, she arrives at the Young Master's side and places a hand on his shoulder. Having moved so quietly, this causes Garcia to jump a little bit as his head whips up to look at her.

But Roberta just continues to smile encouragingly, even as she nods down to where his cock is pushing out from between Fabiola's breasts.

"This… this is called foreplay, Young Master. Fabiola is using her chest to pleasure you, but its not true sex. Would you like to continue on with your lesson?"

She's trying her best to keep her composure, but damn if its not hard in the face of… well, of the boy she loves with all her heart finally becoming a young man. Garcia blushes as he looks between Fabiola and Roberta, but he does eventually nod.

"Y-Yeah… I would…"

Fabiola immediately pulls away, and in one smooth, dexterous movement, goes from her knees to her back. Her legs pull apart, and her hands go down between her thighs, spreading her clean-shaven pussy lips wide open as she exposes herself to him even more than before, in quite the lewd manner.

"Here you are, Master~

Roberta quickly moves to guide Garcia to his knees between Fabiola's legs, going down to her own knees in the process as she leads him forward. At the same time, she's murmuring into his ear. Initially, she planned for her explanations to be more… clinical. But now that it's arrived, she's… she can't help herself.

"That, Young Master, is Fabiola's pussy… o-or cunt… its whatever you want to call it, because at the end of the day, most important of all… it belongs to you. Fabiola belongs to you. So, if you w-wanted to take your… your cock and place it in her cunt…"

Fabiola jumps in here, moaning slightly and wiggling on the floor before the two of them.

"Oooh, as your maid, it would be my pleasure, Young Master~"

Roberta flushes with embarrassment and bites her lower lip, because suddenly, she's imagining herself in Fabiola's place, imagining herself writhing with abject lust and love beneath Garcia as he loomed over her with his cock out and ready to go. Luckily, Garcia isn't looking at her, not right now. Fabiola is though, and her gaze is knowing, right up until the point when their Young Master lunges forward and thrusts his member into the naked maid, filling her with his member right then and there.

Fabiola's mouth drops open and her eyes go crossed for a moment as Garcia loses his virginity to the short-stack of a maid, shoving his cock in. Only her horniness and wet nature makes it easy for him to penetrate her, to impale her on his member. But Garcia doesn't really know that. All he knows is how good it feels, and as he begins to fuck Fabiola and she responds to the plowing by moaning and writhing beneath him, Roberta watches on, almost mesmerized, growing more and more… aroused and unsure of what she's doing.

Was this truly the right move? H-Had she bitten off more than she could chew here? Had she let her own feelings for her charge affect her? Well… Fabiola was certainly enjoying herself. The other maid was moaning and bouncing with every thrust Garcia was making by this point, her hands on either side of her head because really, they didn't have anywhere else to go. Garcia himself had leaned over her and went back to playing with her tits even as he continued to fuck her with rapid, short thrusts.

He was young and inexperienced, but he was also the Lovelace Heir, and he knew what he wanted. Right now, in that moment, what he wanted was Fabiola. The maid was happy to give herself to him, happy to let him play with her body as he fucked her. Roberta… Roberta found herself regretting that she hadn't had him practice on her instead.

She could have been his first, but instead that honor would now be Fabiola's, forevermore. And though she'd wanted to remain aloof and composed and demure in her dealings with the Young Master's Sexual Education, she wishes she'd chosen differently, now that she's lose all composure, now that she's barely managing to refrain from touching herself to the sight before her.

As it is, she's still grinding the palm of her hand into her crotch through the front of her skirt as she kneels behind Garcia, blushing profusely and biting her lower lip. The bespectacled maid is normally so much more put-together, so much more confident. But right now, she just, she…

Her inner thoughts are cut off abruptly when Fabiola cries out, and Garcia groans. Before her eyes, she watches the Young Master fill Fabiola with his seed, watches as he finally reaches release, and pumps a nice, thick load of cum deep into the moaning, green-haired maid. Distracted, Roberta didn't even notice as Fabiola was fucked silly, but now she looks, and she sees an expression of pure lewdity across the other woman's face.

Part of her wants to punish Fabiola for so thoroughly losing her composure. A larger part of her wants to BE the other woman in that moment. Blushing a bit but seeing that Garcia is turning to look her way, Roberta hastens to straighten up, her jaw setting as she tries to gain back some semblance of control over the situation.

"S-So… Young Master. Do you understand now? We maids are here to serve you. You shouldn't be forced to pleasure yourself to… t-to simple literature!"

For a moment, silence falls. Both of them know where Garcia got that book after all, but then, Roberta is not the Heir to a Fortune. She is but a simple maid. Staring her in the eye, Garcia has a confidence about him that he didn't have before. When he reaches for her and grabs her by the jaw quite firmly, the bespectacled maid freezes up, eyes widening in surprise.

"I think I do understand now, Roberta. Now… strip."

His tone is so domineering, so commanding… and as Roberta glances down past his arm, she sees his cock glistening with remnants of his tryst with Fabiola… and still rock-hard. When he releases his grip on her jaw, Roberta bows her head and rises to her feet.

"As… as the Young Master wishes."

Garcia stands too, even as Roberta slowly strips out of her uniform. The top parts come off first, but she doesn't stop until she, like Fabiola, is completely naked. Her breasts are a bit fuller and her hips a bit wider, but where she truly rises above Fabiola is in height, her long legs smooth and creamy as she exposes them to Garcia, as she exposes it ALL to Garcia.

And once she's exposed… she stands before him, legs pressed tightly together, arms clasped behind her back, and chest pushed outwards in his direction as she stares straight ahead. She can do this much, even if she is trembling a little bit, even if her face IS bright red… she can at least maintain this much composure.

"I await your command, Master."

Garcia doesn't speak, not at first. Instead, he slowly circles around her once, and then twice. His eyes are all over her body, and Roberta can't deny that she's never been happier. Her pussy lips are dripping wet, and as he reaches out and begins to touch her, he quickly finds out how horny she truly is. His hands start on her chest of course, just like they did with Fabiola. Then, he moves around to her back and squeezes her ass.

He didn't do that with Fabiola, and for a moment Roberta feels a burst of pride and satisfaction as he spends an inordinate amount of time playing with her behind, groping it and kneading her firm posterior. She's quite proud of it… and quite proud of his reaction to it as well. But eventually, Garcia comes to her side and with one hand still on her ass, he sticks the other between her legs, betwixt her thighs, and right up against her mound.

Roberta shudders and nearly cums on the spot, only her training and every ounce of willpower keeping her from collapsing onto her knees and orgasming all over his palm right then and there. Instead, her knees knock together a little bit, and she whimpers through clenched teeth, but she doesn't falter. She doesn't fall.

She does however, hump into his palm when he starts to run it up and down her drooling quim, grinding the heel of it into her pussy lips and grinning at her knowingly.

"Do you like this, Roberta?"

Flushed with arousal and desire, Roberta averts her gaze, looking away from the Young Master.

"It… it does not matter what I like… all that matters is your happiness, Young Master."

That doesn't satisfy Garcia though. He frowns and pulls back his palm, only to replace it with his fingers instead, pushing the digits inside of her is another test of Robert's willpower, but this time she sees it coming and is able to steel herself against it.

"But what if I want you to like it? What if my happiness is directly proportionate to how many times, I can make you shake and squeal like I did Fabiola?"

A giggle erupts from the nearby maid, who even now is collecting cum from her cunt and bringing it to her lips, still laying on her back, watching all of this from her position on the floor. Roberta's eyes flash in the other maid's direction, but Fabiola just grins playfully. They both knew that they were here at the pleasure of their Young Master, and right now it was not Roberta's place to reprimand her fellow maid for her… impropriety. If this was what Garcia wanted, then it was what he got.

Shivering as his fingers curl inside of her, finding a particular sweet spot, Roberta pants heavily as she replies to Garcia.

"That… those were o-orgasms, Young Master. She was having orgasms, she was… she was cumming."

Assimilating this information, the young man, always a quick one, smiles at Roberta and slides his fingers out, before pushing them right back in again.

"Then cum for me, Roberta. I want you to have an orgasm."

And with a shudder and a gasp, Roberta cums. A cry leaves her lips, and her eyes threaten to roll back in her head, but she manages to both keep herself on her feet and keep her hands behind her back as she gushes all over Garcia's waiting hand, her pussy juices squirting out of her in an explosive manner. Garcia is taken aback for a moment, but the grin returns to the boy's face a second later and he grins as he brings the hand up.

"Kneel."

He's learning fast what it means to be in charge, and Roberta gladly kneels for her Young Master. She also gladly opens up when he presses his fingers to her lips, letting him push half his hand into her mouth. Her tongue slurps at each finger and her lips suck at his hand as she cleans him off. His cock is swaying back and forth inches from her abdomen at this point, and he's clearly ready and raring to go.

That all said, Roberta isn't truly surprised when her charge pulls his hand back and then circles behind her. Nor is she surprised when he pushes her face down onto the ground and grabs her by her wide hips.

"You interrupted my alone time earlier, Roberta. That was naughty. So now you need to be punished, don't you?"

Blushing, Roberta puts herself in the face down, ass up position more than anything else, going along with what Garcia clearly wants of her.

"Yes… Master."

He chuckles, and then a moment later she can feel his cock pressing into her from behind. Not from the front… no, she doesn't get to look into his eyes as Fabiola did. In fact, Fabiola is who Roberta finds herself looking at as Garcia penetrates her for the first time, as the young man impales her on his member. She locks eyes with the green-haired maid, even as her spectacles end up falling off her face in the first few thrusts.

The look on Fabiola's face is likely the same one on Roberta's. They both know that this changes things. They both know that ROBERTA has changed things… and they can never go back to the way things were before, not now. But perhaps… perhaps that's okay. And as Garcia grabs her hair and pulls her braids back like reins to truly begin fucking her, Roberta lets her palms smack down on the floor and takes his cock deep, DEEP into her cunt again and again and again.

As his loyal, loving maid, this was her purpose. And she was oh-so happy to fulfill it.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

1