A Birthday Wish (Digimon)
742 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: A Birthday Wish was a commissioned one shot originally written back in June of 2019. Posting it up now for people to read!

Summary: On her eighteenth birthday, Kari makes a rather perverted wish as she blows out a candles. Unbeknownst to her, thanks to her connection to the DigiWorld, a DigiGnome hears her wish... and makes it come true.

Themes: Rough Sex, Incest, Humiliation

-x-X-x-

"-appy birthday to Kari, happy birthday to yoooou!"

"Go on, Kari! Blow out the candles! Make a wish!"

Sitting there at the dining table, surrounded by all of her friends and family, Kari stares down at the figurative bonfire atop her birthday cake. Eighteen candles was just a bit much, wasn't it? Around this time, it was probably best to switch from a number of small candles to those number candles that just say one and eight instead. Still, it was probably borderline, on the cusp of being too much and still being just right.

Kari couldn't fault it, in the end. After all, as she inhales deeply, and then exhales, blowing hard to try and wipe out all of the lit candles in one go, she recognizes that having eighteen candles in the first place allows her to spend a little bit more time on her wish.

I wish… I wish that my brother saw me as a desirable woman. I wish that Tai would just absolutely fucking wreck me day in and day out, and no one would ever see anything wrong with it!

Probably NOT the sort of wish that anyone at the table with her, including her brother, expected Kari to be making. But at eighteen years of age, the purest of the DigiDestined, the one who was said to embody the Crest of Light itself back in the day… has a huge, wanton brother-complex. It was hard not to, at the end of the day. It was one thing to have an older brother who was always there for you, who supported you through every twist and turn. That alone was enough to build up a certain type of affection in a period of Kari's life where her body had been going through lots and lots of changes.

But on top of that, Taichi was a fucking world-saving badass hero. He wasn't just her brother; he was the guy who's footsteps Kari had ended up following in when she and HER friends had also become DigiDestined. Tai and his pals were the ones who had paved the path for Kari, and just spending time in the DigiWorld, Kari had been unable to escape hearing stories about how much of a legend her big brother was.

Maybe it was annoying at first, but overtime, as she saw him do the things, she'd been told he could do, Kari had begun seeing Tai in an entirely new light. Not… not that that made it right. Kari knew better, of course. She knew that her desires were not only incredibly lewd and perverse, but altogether frowned upon by society. It was against every moral standard and social rule for her and Tai to engage in that sort of intimacy, to have sexual intercourse.

But that had just made it more enticing. And with access to the internet, rather than getting over her crush on her brother, rather than moving on and eventually stabilizing to become something of a more normal sort of girl… Kari had fled deeper and deeper into the perversion and debauchery. It was safe to say that by this point, Kari was still the purest girl at the table… physically, at least. Mentally, she was also still pure… just a different type of pure. At this point, Kari was pure… lewd.

Still, she would never actually jeopardize her relationships with her friends and family, and most importantly of all, her relationship with Tai, just to make a play at him. The chance of him rejecting her, of him not returning her feelings… it was pretty much one hundred percent, and Kari knew that. So, she'd kept her desires to herself, and only allowed herself to think about them when she was alone… or in moments like this one, where she was asked to make a wish on her birthday cake. After all, what else would she wish for? Thoughts of Tai just taking her and fucking her played out in the back of her head nonstop, no matter how hard she tried to ignore them.

Regardless, Kari manages to blow out every single one of the eighteen candles by the end of her massive exhale, her wish held safely and securely in the depths of her mind… or so she thought. In truth, Kari Kamiya had a connection to the DigiWorld that could not be denied, that could never truly be closed off. She had a bond to that other digital realm that ebbed and flowed, growing and weakening in strength depending on… well, on her thoughts. On how much she cared about whatever she was doing.

In that moment, making a birthday wish on her eighteen candles about the most important thing in her life, Kari unknowingly reaches out to the DigiWorld with all her spiritual might. And because of this, her wish is NOT safely contained within the depths of her mind. Instead, it's broadcast to one of the only creatures that can do something for her. A single DigiGnome lifts its head from where it was curled up asleep, and cocks that head to the side, listening to the purest of the DigiDestined make her wish.

This DigiGnome has no concept of human morality or social standards. All it knows is what Kari had done for it and the rest of the Digital World in her younger years. At this point, she's just as much a hero, just as much a legend, as her brother ever was. With that in mind, the digital creature happily grants Kari's wish.

It takes a bit more power to do so than it initially expected, as part of Kari's heartfelt request involved no one else caring, which meant making sure everyone who ever laid eyes on Tai and Kari while they were being intimate wasn't allowed to see anything wrong with it… but in the end, it was able to make that happen as well. With it's work done, the DigiGnome laid its head back down and happily went back to sleep.

Meanwhile, in the real world, Kari smiles softly as a couple of the people at the table teasingly ask her what she wished for, and others smack them down, claiming it won't come true if she says. Not that she ever would say, of course. Better to just keep her fantasies to herself and keep everyone's opinion of her intact.

Pushing down her own angst over never being able to truly be with her brother in the way she wants to, Kari looks over at Tai, knowing that he always loved to be the one to cut the cake. However, what she finds awaiting her shocks her. Rather than reaching for the cake cutting knife, Tai is standing right next to her… with his dick out and inches from her face. He strokes it and wags it right in front of her a few times, chuckling darkly down at her.

"Look at what that cute blowing face of yours did, Kari. Now you're going to have to take care of my erection."

Kari's eyes are wide as she stares at the dick inches from her face. Then she looks up at Tai… and the rest of the room, most of which is still laughing and joking around with each other. But some have noticed… and are staring at her expectantly, rather than looking at Tai with offense or affront on their eyes. Their mother and father are just talking amongst themselves, though Kari WATCHES as her mother's eyes flicker over to the table, glance down at Tai's naked cock, and then flick away again, as if it's completely meaningless.

Caught off-foot entirely, Kari can only sputter and stammer in confused protest.

"B-But… I…"

Tai lifts an eyebrow at her, clearly unamused. Then, it's like a light goes on in his eyes and he looks over at her cake.

"Oh! Right, the cake. Well, I guess I can handle that first… it is your big day, after all."

Taking up the big knife, but leaving his dick out and now fully erect, Tai sets to work cutting a piece of the cake off. Rather than putting it on a plate however, he then pushes the rest of the cake into the middle of the table for everyone else to eat, leaving the knife stuck in it as he palms the slice of cake… and smacks it right down on his cock.

Before Kari can do more than blush and open her mouth questioningly, her big brother's messy hand closes in her short brown hair and grips at it tightly as he drives his cake-coated prick right past her lips and down her throat.

"HAAAAAGHUGHKKKG!"

Kari chokes, and she chokes HARD as Tai ruthlessly and relentlessly slams his cock into her esophagus and partway down her gullet. He's big… bigger even than all of her fantasies these past years. Kari had watched a LOT of porn, but knowing that it was porn, she'd always made a conscious effort to temper her expectations of Tai and the 'real deal' so to speak. She figured Tai couldn't be hung like a pornstar or anything like that.

Boy was she wrong. Tai WAS hung like a pornstar, a fact that, in the face of everything else, Kari was in no position to notice at first. Not until his cakey cock was promptly shoved into her mouth, stretching her lips and jaw to uncomfortable limits around his girth as it forces its way all the way down her throat. Kari can do little more than sputter and gurgle and gag and choke on Tai's dick, even as he shoves her all the way into his crotch, burying her nose at the base of his cock and slapping his ball sack right up against her chin.

He holds her there for a moment and when Kari looks up at him with her eyes still big and wide and her nostrils flaring uselessly, Tai just grins down at her viciously, working his hips around, shifting his dick back and forth in her convulsing throat.

"There you go, there's the birthday cake for the birthday girl. Take it all, bitch. Fucking take it all."

Never in her life had Tai called her bitch… save for her deepest, darkest fantasies. Even as Kari's eyes begin to roll back in her head from lack of oxygen, even as her vision starts to dim, the young woman has never been more aroused in her entire life. This is like a fever dream, really, or a hallucination. Any moment now, she's going to come back to herself and realize that all of this was just a daydream brought on by her stupid wish.

Except that's not what happens. Nor does Kari fully asphyxiate on Tai's cock. Her big brother pulls back after a moment and she manages to take a raspy breath, even around the pieces of cake and the frosting now coating her mouth and throat in sugary mess. Of course, she only gets half a moment at best to breathe through her nose… before Tai is outright skull-fucking her to his heart's content.

"GAGKH! GAGKH! GAGKH!"

The tears and the snot and the saliva were already welling up to begin with, her face growing red and flustered under Tai's initial assault. But now, in the face of his relentless, violent onslaught on her mouth, it was all flowing freely, uncontrollably as Kari found herself choking constantly on Tai's massive, pistoning, punishing prick.

He doesn't completely asphyxiate her as he uses her throat violently. Any time he sees her about to pass out, he gives her just a moment with which to regain herself and get some air in her poor, bereaved lungs. But he never slows down, and he's none-to-gentle in his use of her. Meanwhile, all around them, no one seems to care, whatsoever. Not when Tai whips his dick out, not when Kari is left choking and gagging and gurgling on his member… no one does or says anything.

Well, they don't say or do anything about Tai skull-fucking his eighteen-year-old sister on her birthday. They DO all cut themselves a slice of her birthday cake and casually eat said cake as they chat with one another about this and that. The room is chalk full of friends and family, and none of them so much as makes a second glance in the direction of Kari and Tai.

This continues for who knows how long. Kari certainly can't keep track of time with her big brother's big fat cock buried in her throat. But at the end of the day, her tight, convulsing throat inevitably sends him right over the edge. Tai pulls out with a loud groan and unloads all over Kari's face and dress, the new dress she'd bought for herself on a shopping trip with all of her girlfriends the day before. This was her first time wearing it, and now… now it was dripping with cum, as was her face.

Letting go of her hair, Tai leans back with a wide smile on his face and a sigh on his lips.

"Ah, that hit the spot, Kari. Thanks for that, you slutty little whore. Let's get back to your birthday now, shall we?"

And like that, he turns away from her and rejoins the others, tucking his dick back into his pants like nothing happened and cutting himself a slice from what's left of her birthday cake as he sits down and seamlessly inserts himself into the current conversation. Kari, meanwhile, is left sitting there at the head of the table, covered in semen and frosting and cake alike, her dress plastered to her tits by the cum soaking through it… and her nipples protruding from the garment, showing just how utterly AROUSED she is by the whole experience.

Rubbing her inner thighs together, Kari squirms, blushing profusely. But no one pays her any mind, even as she finds herself staring at Tai in longing, practically willing him to get up and go all the way, even if it is in front of their friends and family. Alas, it doesn't seem like she's developed psychic powers, or anything like that. Whatever just happened, Kari doesn't understand how or why… but for some reason, this hallucination, this fever dream… it's not ending.

Reaching down quietly, Kari pinches herself on one of her bare arms, only to wince as it hurts. This… isn't a dream. This is reality, as far as she can tell. Tai coming over, whipping out his cock, and violently skull-fucking her in front of their friends and family… that HAPPENED. As she sits there, completely flabbergasted but also incredibly horny, the birthday girl bites her lower lip and squirms some more, still hoping that Tai will want more from her at some point…

Unfortunately, it doesn't happen. At least, not for the rest of the day. It's not like Tai ignores her or anything like that, but either because he doesn't feel the need to, or out of respect for her birthday, her big brother doesn't do anything else to her in that way. He just hangs out with her, along with all of their friends, even as the day winds down.

It's… a good day, overall. After that moment with her birthday cake, it's a bit of a frustrating one because Kari finds herself wishing something, ANYTHING would happen further and nothing does, but it's still an amazing celebration… and if nothing else, the way Tai used her throat like it was his own personal onahole stays in the forefront of the young brunette's mind the entire time, all the way until she heads to bed.

By that point, she's had a shower and a change of clothes. Still, Kari lays there in bed, freshly cleaned, and both of her hands gravitate to between her legs, where she's sticky and wet and undeniably still filthy with her own arousal, her own desire, her own fluids. She whimpers, as she fingers herself to the vivid memory of Tai brutally using her throat and fucking her face. What did she have to do to have it happen again? What was he waiting for?

-x-X-x-

Kari wakes up slowly, at first. When it's just hands on her body, pulling down her comforter and sheets, flipping her over onto her front… she starts to stir, but isn't completely conscious of what's going on quite yet. A moan leaves the young woman's lips though, and with it the name of her big brother, which prompts a chuckle from the owner of the hands currently ghosting across her body.

"That's right slut… it's me…"

She starts to wake up a bit more at the sound of Tai's voice, but she's still pretty out of it, even as he thumbs the waistband of her panties and yanks them down roughly to around her knees. His palm comes up in an underhand slap against her drooling, quivering quim, and Kari lets out a squeal and a moan as her hips unconsciously shift upwards in response, her ass lifting into the air as a result.

Yet still she's not entirely awake. Tai's palm pulls away, now wet with her juices, and for a moment there's no contact between the two of them. Kari almost drifts off to sleep again, her mind categorizing it all as a really good wet dream still. But then, without warning, without hesitation, and without mercy, Tai grabs her by her pert little ass cheeks, spreads them nice and wide, and SLAMS his cock home into her unsuspecting butthole.

Kari screams as she comes awake quite quickly indeed from that, her back arching and her head coming up and her eyes going wide in sheer agony. Tai had gone ahead and used what little pussy juices he'd collected from her gushing wet cunt to lather up his cock and provide some lubricant… but there was no way that just one palmful of the stuff was enough for Tai's gigantic cock or for Kari's virgin backdoor.

He has to force his way into her anally, stretching her poor asshole open nice and wide around his girth as he jams his way up inside of her bowels. Groaning as he does it, Tai sinks into her depths as far as he can before he's grinded to a halt by her sheer tightness, held in place by the grip of her anal muscles around his throbbing, pulsating cock.

Kari, meanwhile, is hiccupping and sobbing in pain. But as the initial shock of the anal rape she's experiencing fades and no one comes running to help from her initial screams, the young woman realizes that it's her brother who's currently stuck his dick deep in her asshole. And while that doesn't make it hurt less… it does make it a little better.

Tai just chuckles down at her, reaching forward and once more grabbing a fistful of her short brown hair. He drags her head back and looks down into her watery, teary eyes from above as he grins evilly.

"Wanted so badly to do this to you yesterday, bitch. Finally taking your anal virginity… it would have been amazing to do it right there at the table, while I pressed your face into your birthday cake… but that would have ruined the cake for everyone else. And really, I didn't want to give you too much of a hard time on your big day. But now it's just any other day again… so I can do whatever the fuck I want to you."

Even as she lies there in pain, pinned down by her big brother's weight, Kari's heart sings at hearing those words. She can't exactly vocalize anything right now, can't get out her own words to tell him that she wished he'd just fucked her on her birthday as well, but it's fine. She doesn't need to speak. Tai has just told her he's going to use her to his heart's content all day today anyways.

Of course, then he shifts around in her bowels and begins to move, and Kari is reminded of the PAIN that she's currently experiencing. She tries to muffle her sobbing, tries to quiet her crying by burying her face in her pillow, not wanting to upset him as he fucks her asshole for the first time, but Tai isn't having any of that. Reaching around her, Tai laces his hands under Kari's chin and pulls back, forcing her back to bend in a way it probably wasn't meant to, and forcing her head backwards until she's looking up into his face at all times.

Then, he spits on her. Kari flinches as the spittle lands across her left eye and forehead, but she can't exactly get away from the hold he has her in, even as he smirks down at her.

"Don't try to hide it, slut. I love listening to you cry. Go on. Scream for me!"

Then he starts to fuck her. And as he requested, Kari screams. His cock pistons in and out of her poor, defenseless asshole, and with very little lubricant, it definitely hurts quite a lot as Tai violently uses her body to his heart's content. Kari screams and she sobs, and she cries openly, tears streaming down her face right alongside snot and the like. She knows she must look like an ugly mess, and part of her doesn't want to be anything less than as pretty as possible for her brother… but if this is what he wants from her, who is she to deny him? If this is what he likes, then in a way, isn't she as pretty as possible, just by being as ugly as possible?

Tai certainly seems to enjoy her crying, as it only spurs him on further, faster, and harder. His grin only grows wider and wider, and he continues to spit down at her, coating her face in his saliva and even managing to seal one of her eyes shut as she whimpers and sobs and mewls. But… there is a certain pleasure in it as well, after a while. When her asshole has been nice and loosened by his repeated thrusts, when his precum and her initial pussy juices have made the passage slick enough that she's not in undeniably agony anymore… it does start to feel good.

Her big brother doesn't ever slow down, or treat her any less violently or roughly… but eventually, Kari has gone from sobbing to moaning, her voice rising in pleasure as her anal muscles clench and squeeze around his shaft most pleasantly, and the inner walls of her cunt clench and squeeze around nothing at all, her pussy juices still dripping out of her into the bedsheet beneath her.

In and out, in and out, Tai pounds into her from above, prone-boning her and ass-fucking her to seemingly no end. But that would be ridiculous. He can't fuck her ass forever, of course. In the end, he does eventually cum, though only after Kari herself has shamefully and humiliatingly climaxed a few times on her own from the rough, violent treatment.

Regardless, he doesn't pull out this time. Instead, Tai slams home into her asshole as hard as he ever has, getting as deep as he possibly can before unloading inside of her and leaving her bowels packed to the brim with hot, viscous cum. Only once he's done giving her his own special sort of cream-filling does Tai pull back and let his cock slip free of her, his massive length already beginning to go soft as he leans back and catches his breath for a moment.

Then, he delivers a particularly stinging smack to Kari's upturned ass, making it jiggle and leaving a red mark in the shape of his hand as she squeals, and he chuckles.

"Thanks for that slut, nothing like an ass-fuck to start the morning. See you later, I suppose."

And just like that, Tai hops off the bed and saunters out of the room, stuffing his dick back into his pajama bottoms without so much as a by-your-leave. Kari is left laying there, face down on the bed, biting her lower lip as her body trembles, shakes, and quivers in equal amounts of pleasure and pain. She doesn't move… but she does contemplate what happened.

It almost seems obvious now, in hindsight. She hasn't had any great epiphany, or at least she didn't notice when she realized it… but she realizes it now. SHE made this happen. SHE wished for this. And the DigiDestined just so happened to know of something that could grant wishes. A DigiGnome. Somehow, one had heard what was supposed to be her inner, private thoughts. Though, with how heartfelt her wish had been, Kari supposed that she shouldn't have been surprised her words had somehow been transmitted into the DigiWorld.

Still, there was no escaping the facts. She'd wanted this so damn badly that she'd wished for reality itself to be altered in such a way. Now… now Tai was her big brother who also violently used her all the time without a care in the world. And everyone else around them just thought it was… entirely normal. For anyone else, maybe this would have been horrifying. For anyone else, maybe this would have been a classic case of the monkey's paw scenario, a 'be careful what you wish for' sort of situation.

Not for Kari though. This was, even if she hadn't realized it before now… exactly what she'd yearned for, for so long. This was what she'd wanted. Now that she had it, she couldn't help but be happy. Even as pain continues to radiate from her creampied asshole, Kari's hands have slip up under her, completely of their own accord, and are fingering her cunt already.

As she moans into her pillow, the young woman can't wait to see what's next for her. When, where, and how will Tai next plow her as hard as he wants, as violently as he desires?

-x-X-x-

She doesn't see him for much of the day, when she finally does manage to come down to breakfast, walking gingerly and sitting even more so. As it turns out, Tai had to leave for a little while, so he was going to be out all day long. Kari subsequently spends the entire day just sort of… preparing herself. She rests her body, soaking it in a hot bath, and she applies ointment to her ass. She spends quite a lot of time perusing the internet as well, biting her lower lip as she looks up not brother-sister porn as she usually would be, but instead websites that sell all sorts of toys and equipment.

She wants to buy a lubricating butt plug that she can wear at all times for when he decides to fuck her ass again, to loosen herself up and provide a bit more slickness to ease the pain. She also wants to buy a whole lot of other things, many of which will only increase the pain, more than likely. A cat o' nine tails for him to use on her if he wants sounds just fine. Cuffs for the four corners of her bed that he can put her wrists and ankles to sounds even better.

Ball Gags and Ring Gags and Spider Gags all sound great, and because she doesn't know which he'll like best, Kari buys all of them. In the end, she makes several small, medium, and large purchases across a variety of porn websites. She gets enough equipment to outfit a small sex dungeon, which is exactly what she intends to turn her bedroom into, so that whenever Tai wants, he can walk right in, pick his favorite toy, and use it on her to his heart's content.

Of course, all of that is for the future. For now, all Kari has is herself, until all of that stuff arrives. So yes, she does her best to prepare her body for whatever Tai does to her next. As such, when dinner finally comes around and the Kamiya family sits down at the table for a good, warm meal together, made by Tai and Kari's mother… she's more than ready for him.

Tai doesn't even sit at the dining room table when they all sit down. He moves right over behind Kari's seat and pulls it out with her already in it. Of course, Kari instantly stands up and looks over her shoulder at him, watching him, waiting for him to do what he's going to do, even as their parents all but ignore their antics in favor of the meal in front of them.

Kari isn't surprised when Tai grabs her roughly by her hair and bends her forward. Her palms smack down onto the table in front of her, and the young woman lets out a soft moan, even as she purposefully juts her ass out in his direction. Part of her hopes he won't use her asshole again, given it's still sore from earlier… but she's not going to ask him to show her mercy. Not when she wants him to hurt her, wants him to satisfy his violent urges and WRECK her.

Dressed in a crop-top and a pair of yellow shorts that conform to her body most inappropriately, Kari moans as Tai reaches around her and tugs up her top, letting her small, but still substantial breasts pop free of their confines. He brutally and savagely attacks them with his hands immediately afterwards, positively MAULING her tits in a way that has Kari crying out in pain. He digs his fingers in, clawing at them with his nails, and leaving red marks across the soft, sensitive boobflesh.

Kari quivers in the face of her big brother's violence, her pussy juices soaking through the front of her yellow shorts as she moans and wiggles her hips, trying to entice his attention further downwards. It works, and Tai's hands soon move from Kari's breasts to her waist, and then down to her hips. He practically tears the belt she's wearing right off of her, and then yanks her short-shorts down her legs.

An appreciative grunt leaves Tai's lips when his actions expose the fact that Kari's not wearing any underwear. The young woman smiles slightly at that, knowing that that's probably all she's going to get from her single-minded big brother. The smile only lasts until he smacks his hand onto the nape of her neck and forces her further down though, then it morphs into a surprised o, followed by a moan as he plants her face down into the dining table with that one hand, while bringing his other hand up to give her sopping wet pussy a harsh slap, just like he'd done that morning.

Kari squeals, just like SHE'D done that morning, and her hips lift up into the air slightly. This time though, he doesn't just use a palmful of her pussy juices as lubricant. He keeps smacking her cunt with that hand, spanking her pussy and making Kari whimper and whine and squeal in involuntary protest as her body shakes and trembles and quivers in response.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!

Tai is relentless in his abuse of her cunt, like he's trying to tenderize her poor pussy lips before he ever even sticks it in. It feels a lot better than the start of the agonizing anal fuck she'd experienced that morning though. Enough so that Kari is soon crying out in an ugly manner and climaxing from little more than Tai's pussy spankings, her entire body spasming as she cums her brains out, just a little bit.

Only then does Tai stop, chuckling as he pulls away from her for a moment, leaving her bent over her plate at the dining table, her legs trembling, up on her tip toes from the repeated underhanded smacks to her cunt. Her pussy twitches and releases squirts of her fluids every once in a while, even as she shudders in orgasmic bliss.

And then he's inside of her. Just like with his cock in her ass that morning, Tai doesn't bother with any further foreplay, nor does he give her warning, or take things slowly, or anything like that. Her big brother simply grabs her by her hips, lines up, and violently thrusts into her waiting, quivering cunt without a single ounce of hesitation or mercy. He SLAMS his massive cock home into her sopping wet pussy without a care in the world, brutally pounding against her cervix with his very first thrust, only to pull out and do it all over again.

It still feels a lot better than the butt-fucking did, and Kari's eyes are quickly going crossed as her big brother uses and abuses her, like his own personal onahole. Which… which she is. Maybe once she'd had delusions of them having a normal relationship, of them being able to get married. Maybe once her fantasies had had a more romantic, loving, affectionate bent to them. Back at the beginning… maybe.

But that was the thing about the internet, and about porn. The more you consumed it, the more perverted you tended to become. The more you soaked up the debauched, depraved sections of the internet, the more your inhibitions dropped away, and the true darkness within you could be let out. That was what had happened to Kari, even for as much as she'd contained her true desires from the rest of the world. Over time, her brother complex had graduated into a full-blown humiliation, masochistic pig complex… still focused on Tai, of course, but at the end of the day, this was exactly what she'd wanted from him. And now she was getting it.

Tai growls as he fucks her from behind, causing the dining table to jar from every single thrust. And yet, neither of their parents so much as comment on the brutal, violent fucking that their youngest is receiving from their eldest. Not even as Tai's repeated pounding and tenderizing of Kari's cunt makes their plates shake and tremble and even jolt across the table every once in a while.

Instead, Kari watches as their parents nonchalantly move the plates back into position in front of them, carrying on with eating and talking about the inanest things as if nothing at all is the matter. That alone is super fucking hot, if she's being honest. But then, everything about this scenario is deeply, deeply arousing for the pain slut of a young woman.

And then Tai escalates by bringing her folded belt down HARD on her upturned ass. Kari squeals and immediately cums as he begins to give her a belting like she's never had before, her pussy juices flowing down the length of his still-thrusting cock and her mouth opening as her tongue sticks straight out of it in sheer ecstasy.

Again, and again and again he brings the belt down on her ass, first leaving her pale behind crisscrossed with plenty of red stripes, and then moving his strikes up her back, practically whipping her, beating her. It's painful, yes. Tears fall from Kari's face, and she sobs in agony. But at the same time, it's deeply, deeply pleasurable, and she climaxes even more around Tai's cock, her inner walls tightening and squeezing down harder around his shaft as he fucks her and beats her at the same time.

This is her life now. This is her new existence… and she loves it. Kari's eyes eventually roll back in her skull as Tai continues his relentless assault on her poor, helpless body. The masochistic pig that the purest of the DigiDestined has always been, deep down inside, cums her brains out as her small, lithe form is violently fucked by her own big brother. She ahegaos all the while, eyes rolled back, tongue lolling out of her mouth, until finally, Tai slams forward into her womb itself, breaking past her cervix in a manner that's even more painful than the butt-fucking she received earlier.

Her battered-down cervix squeezes and clenches down around Tai's cock in an attempt to push him out, but even it fails to do so, instead only succeeding in making Tai cum as he releases buckets upon buckets of jizz into Kari's womb. He fills her to the brim with white, hot, viscous seed, and then he pulls out of her like it was nothing and leaves her there.

It takes Kari a moment to process that, the fact that it was over. It takes Tai walking around the table, tucking his dick away and sitting down in his chair for her to blink and see him, realizing that he's done with her… for now. And then her mom speaks up, concern in her tone.

"Kari? Are you just going to lay there? Your food is getting cold."

Blushing deeply, Kari slowly, hands shaking, reaches down and pulls up her yellow short-shorts, sans the belt. She sits down again, feeling even more sore than before below now… but also immensely satisfied, as Tai's cum slops out of her freshly fucked, freshly RAVAGED cunt and begins to soak through her yellow shorts. Biting her lower lip, Kari begins to eat. She'd rather get under the table and have Tai face fuck her again and get all of her nutrients from his seed… but even after all that had happened, she was too nervous to initiate anything.

After all, what if the dream only extended to Tai fucking her, and if she tried to do it, their parents would go crazy? No, it was better to just… wait. Soon enough, Tai would have use for her body again. He would violate and defile her to his heart's content. She was his personal onahole now, his fuck toy, his cum dump. That was all she was, and that was all she ever would be.

Kari could hardly wait to know what the future held, now that she finally had her place at her brother's feet. Things were looking quite bright indeed for the eighteen-year-old girl. Of course, as she sat there, she couldn't help but glance over at her mom more than once. Part of her… part of her wished that her mother could experience the same pleasure Kari was experiencing.

No, more than that, part of her wished that every other woman in the world could share the load a little with Kari, in servicing her beloved big brother. Sure, Tai was undeniably violent and brutal and savage… but he deserved it. He deserved more than Kari alone could offer. He deserved to be able to fuck any bitch in the world, any time he wanted, in whatever way he wanted. From their mother, to their female friends… to anyone who struck his fancy, really. Ah, but that was just a silly, passing thought.

Unbeknownst to Kari, off in the Digital World, a certain DigiGnome lifts its head. It had no concept of birthday wishes or anything like that. Wishes were wishes. And it'd already done this thing for the purest of the DigiDestined once… so why not do it again? After all, it doesn't even have to warp reality as much, this time around. Everyone is already okay with Tai violently fucking Kari whenever he wants… all the DigiGnome has to do is alter it slightly so that everyone is okay with Tai violently fucking ANY female he wants, at any time.

Piece of cake.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

2