Morgan Grimes’ Massive Member (Chuck)
701 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Morgan Grimes' Massive Member was a commissioned one-shot originally written back in January of 2020. Posting it up now for people to enjoy!

Summary: After the events of Season 3, Episode 2, Carina Miller can't get Morgan Guillermo Grimes out of her head. So, in order to excise him from her system, she decides to take drastic measures. Only for them to backfire on her most beautifully.

Themes: Big Dick, Master/Slave, Breeding

-x-X-x-

Morgan Guillermo Grimes. She couldn't get him out of her head, truth be told. While the events of the previous night may not have painted him in the best light, it wasn't his actions that had caught Carina Miller's interest. No, rather, the femme fatale had been surprised by his words more than anything else. It had been a long time since she'd had a man like Morgan yell at her like he had. No one had ever just… taken her to task like that, telling her that her beauty wasn't a pass to treat people like dirt.

He'd gotten to her. She was compromised. In the end, Carina had to do something drastic to get Morgan Grimes out of her system. Now, she couldn't kill him, unfortunately. He was Chuck and Sarah's friend and she wasn't looking to burn that particular set of bridges right now. Which left one option. She needed to fuck him.

More accurately, she needed to seduce him. There had been a handful of men like Morgan Grimes before, men that had turned her on by being dismissive of her. Carina had always found that those sorts of men weren't nearly as good as they thought they were. In the end, seducing them and taking them to bed, taking them for a ride even… usually handled any feelings she might have been getting for them. None of them had spoken exactly like Morgan had, none of them had been coming from such a place of righteous fury as he was at the time. In fact, most of them were very bad men, and some hadn't even survived the sexual encounter.

Morgan would, of course, but that didn't mean the female spy needed to take it easy on him. She was going to seduce him and ride him and forget him, while he would be ruined for any other woman for the rest of time. With that plan firmly lodged in Carina's mind, the gorgeous femme fatale knocks on Morgan's door with a smile on her face.

It's late in the afternoon the next day, so when Morgan answers, she's not surprised to see his house has been cleaned up from the party the night before, and the man himself has even taken a shower and is looking quite well put together. His eyes light up for a moment at the sight of her, as the eyes of all men tend to, but that moment passes, and he becomes closed off as he looks at her with a frown.

"I distinctly remember telling you to pound sand, Carina."

A pleasurable shiver runs down her spine at that. Still dismissive of her? That was impressive. Most guys were all too eager to give her a second chance solely based on her beauty. Putting her most seductive smile on her lips and finding that it's not as fake as one might expect, Carina bats her eyelashes.

"I just want to apologize… for last night. If I recall, you also told me that you would give a non-vital organ to make love to me, Morgan. What if you didn't have to?"

There's a glimmer of interest in his eyes, though he doesn't rush to get her inside or anything like that. Instead, he seems to eye her up and down, almost as if he's assessing her for a long moment. Only then does he step aside, making Carina feel even more like a piece of analyzed meat than usual from his gaze. But then, most of the guys who eye her up and down are meatheads. Morgan is one of the few intelligent men to truly catch her own attention, in the end.

Stepping past him, Carina lets Morgan close and lock the front door before she tries to pounce, aiming to kiss him and not let up for even a single second once she has their lips locked together. But to her surprise, he stops her, managing to get his hand up in time for her lips to crash into his palm instead as he pushes her back and shakes his head. Carina can't help but feel a little bewildered, even as Morgan wags a finger at her.

"Nuh-uh. If we're doing this now, we're doing it my way. Strip."

For a moment, she's not sure she heard him correctly. Carina blinks stupidly and voices her confusion with a single word.

"W-What?"

Morgan Guillermo Grimes looks down his nose at her like she's nothing, like she's less than dirt.

"You want to make it up to me? Then you get naked right now. Or, you get out of my house. One or the other."

Where is all this confidence coming from? Sure, he'd definitely blown up last night, and he'd been quite confident as he'd unknowingly kicked a bunch of killers out of his home while accidentally giving them what they wanted, but then he'd taken a nap afterwards because of the knockout drugs she'd put into those cups of beer. Had the fall knocked something loose in his head?

Either way, his attitude is turning Carina on immensely. The femme fatale bites her lower lip, but ultimately decides she can work with this. She'll still be in control once he sees her beautiful body fully in the nude, she's sure of it. So, putting her seductive look back on her face and smiling at the expectant look on Morgan's, Carina begins to strip, pulling off her jacket and then her blouse, followed by unbuttoning and unzipping her jeans and slowly sliding them down her legs.

She makes a show of it of course, bobbing and swaying to music only she can hear in her head as she shows off her gorgeous, curvaceous body in all of its glory. Even swinging around and bending over in a lewd, overexaggerated manner as she slides first her jeans and then her panties down her legs and off of her ankles. She takes off her bra last, giving Morgan a wicked smile as his eyes rake up and down her form, from her perfectly perky titties to her shaved, dripping wet pussy.

Running her hands up and down her body, Carina lifts both eyebrows at Morgan expectantly.

"Like what you see, Morgan… Guillermo… Grimes?"

She's expecting something like 'yes, very much' or for him to jump her and begin kissing her like some high school virgin. Instead, Morgan's gaze hardens up beyond what she would have thought possible of him, and all he does is hold out his hand, palm up. Carina stares at it for a moment but given her line of work and the fact that she's done plenty of seduction missions before this, she realizes what he's asking for quickly enough.

Bending down again, she picks her panties up off the ground and holding them in her hand, walks over to Morgan, depositing them into his palm, giving him her panties as an offering, a piece of tribute, a trophy. His hand closes around her undergarments and he places it behind his back, putting both arms behind his back and setting his stance as he looks at her with a shocking amount of indifference and dismissiveness, despite the fact that she's now standing in front of him, fully naked, fully exposed.

"Suck my cock."

The order hits Carina like a freight train, and her long, slender legs shake a little as she licks her lips. She opens her mouth to respond, but Morgan just shakes his head and somehow that… it shuts her right up. Without even really thinking about it, she sinks to her knees, part of her unable to believe she's actually doing it, part of her wanting nothing more than to submit and give Morgan Grimes what he wants.

Even that latter part of her isn't expecting much though, as she reaches forward and unbuttons and unzips his pants, sliding a slender, feminine hand into his boxers and grasping at his cock. Her eyes widen a bit when she feels his girth, and with all the sudden giddiness of a maiden, Carina is pulling Morgan's member out of its confines, her breath hitching as she regards the biggest dick, she's ever seen… and he's still mostly soft at that.

He doesn't have to say anything else. The gorgeous femme fatale leans in and begins to slurp and lick and lap at his member right off the bat, her hands stroking up and down it as he begins to grow harder and more erect by the moment under her ministrations. He is, without a doubt, the most hung man she's ever had the pleasure of being with.

It boggles the mind, really. Out of everyone that Carina has ever taken to bed, either because she had to for a mission or because she simply wanted to, this man, this Morgan Guillermo Grimes… he's the one who beats them all in size. She would never have guessed, but truth be told, it only arouses her even more. Eventually, Carina takes him in her mouth. Just the top bit, knowing that she really can't handle anything more than that. She strokes at the rest of his massive member with her hands, even as she suckles and slobbers at his cockhead.

But that's not good enough for Morgan, who pulls the hand not holding her panties right now from behind his back and brings it to a rest atop her head. Carina blinks and looks up at him at that, a questioning gaze in her eyes, even as he smiles down at her.

"You can do better than that, Carina."

And then he begins to pull her down his length, tightening his grip on her hair and dragging her forward as he feeds more and more of his cock into her mouth. Her lips hit her left hand first where it's currently stroking his shaft, and Carina finds herself inexplicitly submitting to Morgan as she pulls that hand away. She begins to choke and gag on his cock shortly after as he hits the back of her throat and keeps going.

"Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!"

When her lips press against her right hand, located closer to the base of his cock, Carina once again pulls her hand away.

"Hands behind your back."

And when he speaks to her in that same controlling, domineering tone from before… Carina obeys, her hands slapping against the small of her back as the naked femme fatale gags and gurgles on Morgan's massive member, the man fucking her face and her throat with reckless abandon as he takes out some level of frustration and irritation, likely leveled at her, on her.

Carina takes it all, enraptured by the massive member that she had no idea he was sporting, and allowing him to force her to deep-throat his cock to his satisfaction. Morgan, for his part, groans and grunts in equal measure, tossing his head back in clear ecstasy as he makes liberal use of her throat, like she's little more than his own personal sex toy.

In a similar vein, he doesn't bother warning her when he's about to cum. He just… does it, the only inclination that Carina gets being the way his cock throbs and pulses more insistently in her mouth and throat, and the growl that erupts from Morgan's lips as he snarls down at her. Then, he's cumming, and his load is as thick and large as his cock size. He plasters her throat and then some, and Carina, for all her experience and training, has no idea how to handle it. In the end, the female spy ends up with seed exploding out of her nose and the sides of her mouth, completely ruining her already half-ruined face, involuntary tears having run through the makeup and eyeshadow she'd put on solely for seducing Morgan Grimes, and her lipstick smeared all the way to the base of his cock by this point.

His seed finishes painting the picture of a truly humiliated Carina Miller, and as he pulls out, she struggles to breathe through the seed clogging her throat, causing cum bubbles to blow from her lips. Just as she's managing to get it under control, just as she's swallowed the last of his cum in her mouth and throat and is getting ready to clean up the mess on her face, Morgan strikes, as if he was waiting for her to be in a position to do what he does next.

"MMPH!"

He shoves her panties into her open mouth before Carina can even react, stuffing them into her gaping maw and forcing her to bite down on them as he gives her a wicked sort of grin.

"Keep them in, or you can walk, bitch. I want you to chew on them while I fuck you."

Not the weirdest thing a man has ever said to her… but certainly the strangest thing ever said that in turn turns Carina on so damn much. With the makeshift panty gag secure in her mouth, her teeth chewing at her soaked through undergarments, Carina can't really do much to stop Morgan when he grabs her by her hair and begins to drag her along by her hands and knees out of the house's foyer and into the living room.

Rather, there's plenty she could do in order to stop him. There's just nothing the dangerous femme fatale is WILLING to do, as he drags her over to the couch where she'd been sat just the night before, and hoists her up into it, bending her over the back of the damn thing and forcing her to kneel in the couch cushion.

Kicking the coffee table out of the way, Morgan takes up position behind her and grabs Carina by her hips, lifting her ass into the air so that her dripping, sopping cunt lips are level with his cock. Looking back over her shoulder as she clings to the couch, Carina moans through her panties, realizing for the first time that the massive member she'd just got done choking on for who knows how long… is about to be inside of her.

She barely has time for that to hit her and to feel equal measures of excitement or trepidation before Morgan has fitted his cockhead against the entrance to her pussy and is thrusting in. Now, the man acts a bit like an excited high school virgin. He goes to town on her, not trying to make any sort of measured pace, just plowing away at her cunt with all the ferocity and power he can muster.

But if that IS the case, he's acting like a high school virgin with a big fat honking dick… and he's completely rocking Carina's world, plowing her deeper than any man ever has, touching parts of her she's never had touched before deep inside of her cunt… and ultimately slamming up against her cervix with each of his thrusts in a way that has her tossing her head back and moaning wantonly as she climaxes explosively around his member in short order.

With a snarl, Morgan grabs her by her hair again and pulls her head back further, forcing her to arch her spine as he looks down into her hazy eyes.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you bitch? You like me fucking your worthless gorgeous cunt as hard as I fucking, hah, can!"

Then, he spits on her. Through her panty gag, Carina moans once more as she cums again. Morgan just grins and keeps spitting in her face, humiliating her, treating her like less than dirt, like she's little more than trash. It's what she deserves, at the end of the day. Deep down inside, Carina Miller knows she's a bad person. Not just a bad or naughty girl, but an honestly horrible human being. Sure, one could say she's done what she did in service to her country and protecting the common people in it. The world needs spies and someone has to do the job she's done, but there's no denying that it's a messy, dirty job at the best of times… and that she revels in it.

She's a bitch, like he's labeled her. She deserves to be treated like one. Still moaning, Carina cums again and again around Morgan's massive member as she experiences the roughest, most debauched sex of her life. She submits to Morgan's ferocity entirely, cumming harder and more frequently then ever before. She gets so cock drunk that she completely misses the fact that he's not wearing a condom, even when he cums inside of her not once, but over and over and over again.

All she can do as he fills her with his seed and creampies her relentlessly, is take it and orgasm like the useless, worthless bitch she is, time and time again.

-x-X-x-

It's the next morning, and they're still going at it. By now, Carina is almost catatonic. She's sweating profusely, though with the hot water coming from the showerhead beating down upon her body, it's hard to tell. The femme fatale can barely believe it… but she's been broken by this somewhat nerdy, big-dicked man. He's completely outclassed her, somehow, as evidenced by the fact that he's still buried inside of her quim, going ball's deep and slamming into her womb itself, her cervix broken through hours ago at this point.

He's just gotten done cleaning her out and cleaning her off, his cum having been covering her by the time he'd dragged her into the shower and sprayed her down with the detachable showerhead he has in there. He's washed her cunt out like she's little more than a piece of meat to be fucked relentlessly and ruthlessly, and once he'd finished with that, he'd gone right back to fucking her, pushing her back up against the wall of the shower behind her and kissing her in a domineering manner as he holds her and fucks her with deep, rough thrusts.

He's relentless, that's the best way to describe him. It's like that nap he took unlocked something within him, or maybe it was just the way she'd treated him. If she had the choice, Carina would do it a thousand times over, if it gave her this version of Morgan Guillermo Grimes, the kind of man who could apparently go all night long and then some, and even outlast her at the same time.

How does he not already have a harem? How has he not already broken numerous women with this big fat cock of his? Sure, he's a bit awkward and a pushover… but is she truly the first woman to experience his true self? Is she truly the woman who unlocked the beast of a man that was Morgan Grimes? If so, she has a lot to be happy about. If so, she can be satisfied knowing she's unleashed this big-dicked man onto the world… and more importantly onto her.

But the thing is, even as she kisses him back, even as she submits to his big fat cock plundering her cunt and womb, even as she clenches and squeezes down around his member in orgasm after orgasm… Carina has realized that she can't live without Morgan's cock, not any longer. She can't… she can't go back to her life before without him in it, she needs his big fat dick, she needs his dismissive attitude towards her, she needs him to keep treating her like shit while fucking her ruthlessly with this long dong of his.

"M-More… I want… more~"

Morgan snorts derisively at that and gives her a glare that causes shivers of pleasure to run down Carina's spine.

"I'm already giving you everything I want to, bitch. You don't get to make demands."

Even now, even red faced and having fucked her all through the night, he's still so in control, so domineering. Carina licks her lips and shakes her head though, because that's not what she meant.

"N-No… I… s-sorry, I'm sorry sir… I m-meant, I want to, ah, make this a regular thing~"

Morgan very nearly pauses at this, and Carina almost whines in disappointment, but in the end, he just slows down for a moment as he processes her words, before going right back to fucking her nice and hard.

"And why should I agree to that, slut?"

She'd thought she could get him out of her system, she'd thought she could spend a night riding him and be done with him. But she was so, so very wrong, and now Carina is scrambling for any response that will get him to fuck her again soon, even as he's fucking her towards another release right now.

"A-Anything! I'll d-do anything! I'll be your booty call, your pet, your fuck toy! Use me as your cum dumpster whenever you want between missions. I'm yours, so long as the DEA doesn't need me!"

That brings things to the screeching halt that her earlier words had not. Morgan stops, much to Carina's whimpering disappointment, but that doesn't make him start up again as he grabs her by her hair and forces her to look him in the eye.

"What did you just say? Missions? DEA?"

In the end, what else was she going to do? In the end… Carina admits everything as the hot shower water beats down on both their naked bodies, as Morgan's cock throbs and pulses inside of her, but stays painfully still, not fucking her, not thrusting away. She tells him about her life as a spy, about the fact that she's a DEA Agent. She even outlines the entire mess of last night, giving Morgan all the details despite him not being cleared for them, and letting him know what was REALLY going on.

When she's done, Morgan is visibly flabbergasted and maybe even a little hurt. Carina bites her lower lip and wiggles her hips around his big fat cock. Normally, she'd pounce on the vulnerability she can see in him right now. She's been trained to take advantage of that sort of thing. But that's not what the brunette femme fatale wants to do anymore. She wants… she wants him to want her. She wants him to KEEP her.

"I'll be your slave, if you ask it of me, Master. Your loyal little sex pet, always ready to get fucked by your big fat cock whenever I'm not on mission. Please… just please say you'll let me stay."

Morgan just stares at her incredulously.

"You, a super spy… an admitted secret agent… want to spend your free time being my fuck toy?"

Carina nods earnestly, making an 'mmhmm' noise even as she bites down harder on her lip, the lust and desire and need in her eyes readily apparent. Morgan hesitates for only a moment longer before snorting in amusement and giving her a big grin as he goes right back to fucking her up against the shower wall.

"You really are a useless slut aren't you, bitch?"

Ah, he gets it now. He really gets it. Carina shudders in orgasmic bliss, her lashes fluttering as she climaxes around his big fat cock. This in turn causes Morgan to cum as well as she milks him of his seed, which once more paints the inside of her womb white as he fills her to the brim with the hot spunk. In the afterglow of their mutual climax, Morgan presses his forehead against hers and Carina looks into his eyes hopefully, knowing he hasn't actually said yes yet.

With an exasperated chuckle, Morgan rolls his eyes.

"Fine, yes. I'll be your Master."

Squealing happily, Carina gives him a deep, tongue-filled kiss… which of course he immediately takes control of. She lets him, happily submitting to the big-dicked man that she'd not even properly learned the name of until the night before. And truth be told, the femme fatale couldn't be happier. She can't wait to serve her Master again.

-x-X-x-

A few months later, Carina has returned from her latest mission and is currently riding Morgan to kingdom cum, bouncing up and down on his cock as he holds her by her hips, a wide grin on his face and his massive member penetrating deeply, even as she impales herself on him again and again. Carina has a big grin of her own on her face though, and as she rides him, she grabs her Master by his wrists and guides his hands up to feel her enlarged… milk-laden titties.

"Master~ I have good news… we haven't been using protection…"

Morgan's eyes widen slightly at that, but the grin on his face transforms into a smile of giddy happiness as he lights up.

"Then…"

Carina nods happily and pulls out the sonogram she'd hidden nearby from her checkup with the DEA's Medical Staff. Showing it to Morgan, the love slave basks in his happy surprise as he runs his fingers across the picture's surface.

"You've done it, Master… you've bred me, well and true. And with twins, at that~"

For a moment, Morgan just stares at the sonogram in wonder. Then, he sets it aside and begins to fuck her once more, thrusting up into her cunt. Carina squeals and bounces, orgasming around his length, even as she pants noisily, trying to get out her next words.

"T-There's more, M-Master. I, ah, I'm going to b-be staying in Burbank for the f-foreseeable, mm, future! No more m-missions for a while, so that I can c-carry the, ooh, babies to term~"

Morgan grins wickedly at that.

"Then this won't be the last time I knock you up. If it means I get more of you, then I'm going to do everything in my power to keep you perpetually pregnant with my babies, bitch."

Carina shivers at that promise, and unable to hold herself back, she cums at his declaration which in turn causes Morgan to climax inside of her once more as well. The two of them reach the heights of ecstasy together, even as they both imagine their intertwined future, and the many children that Carina is going to bear for Morgan.

-x-X-x-

He's still not fully sure how things got to where they'd gotten. He's still reeling, internally, from the news that he's going to be a father. But after realizing that Carina Miller is a horny needy bitch who gets off on humiliation and domination and being plowed by his big fat cock, Morgan Guillermo Grimes is in too deep to back out now.

Which is why, even as he reels internally, he's flipped Carina over onto her front, getting her on her hands and knees so that he can fuck her from behind, railing her most vigorously. Of course, even now, he's only got one hand on one of her fat tits. The other is on her belly, possessively feeling the baby bump that's there.

He's going to be a dad… he's going to be a father, and of twins at that! If you'd told Morgan that this was where he was going to end up, he might not have believed it. Or maybe he would have sought it so hard that it wouldn't have happened. Only by acting so dismissive of Carina had he managed to properly pull her in, it seemed. Only by treating the sexy secret agent like dirt had he been able to ensnare her.

At the end of the day, Morgan had only known that he needed to stay strong when Carina had shown up that day, the day after he'd exploded at her. And in the end, it'd worked. Staying strong had been the move, because she'd submitted to his every whim… and then he'd fucked her throughout the night. He'd always had a big cock… too big, his handful of partners had said. Most of the women that he'd been with before Carina simply hadn't been able to handle him.

It made sense when Carina finally admitted that she was a secret agent, because it explained why she was not only able to handle his massive cock for an entire night and some change… but also why she enjoyed it so much. She was a pain slut, an over eager cum dump who had been looking for a big dicked man like Morgan to put her in her place and claim her as his slave for so damn long.

And so, he had. But that didn't change the fact that Morgan was still completely baffled by how he got to this position in the first place. He kept expecting Carina to ghost him over the intervening months, but every time she finished a mission, she showed up at his place once more, happily stripping down to nothing once he let her inside and kneeling before him submissively, awaiting instruction.

As he fucks Carina from behind while cradling her baby bump, Morgan is a mixture of rough and tender with the woman, mauling her tits with one hand while caressing her belly with the other. But then to be fair, she's carrying his twins. He wants nothing more than to see his children born healthy and whole. He's glad that the DEA apparently agrees and is willing to assign Carina to desk duty for the next several months, keeping her close by his side.

They're going to have a lot of fun together… and soon enough she'll give birth and Morgan will be a father. But that won't be the end of it… no sir. Now that he knows how to keep Carina at his side, Morgan intends to do exactly what he told her he would do. He's going to keep knocking Carina up with his babies for as long as possible. He's going to breed her over and over again if that's what it takes to keep her at his side. He'll have as many children off of her as he can manage, and he'll push her into early retirement so that she can be his slave-wife and stay at home mom, so that she's no longer going on dangerous missions for the DEA and risking her life.

Now that he has her, now that he's got the most beautiful woman he's ever met as his sex slave and the mother of his children… Morgan isn't ever going to let on how confused he is by all of this. He's just going to keep his mouth shut and enjoy this sex bomb of a secret agent for all she's worth.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

1