Starting a New Life (Call of Duty: Zombies)
654 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Starting a New Life was a commissioned one-shot from back in April of 2020. Posting it up now for people to enjoy!

Summary: Marlton and Misty finally get a chance to act on their mutual crush...

Themes: Rough Sex, Dom/Sub, Breeding

-x-X-x-

They were due for a lucky break… which was why Marlton Johnson didn't truly trust it. There was no such thing as a lucky break in the new world that they'd found themselves in. Only one bad turn after another, as evidenced by how this day had started out in the first place. Their little four man squad of survivors had been traveling around for a while at this point, killing zombies and riding around in a bus, only stopping for fuel and supplies when it became absolutely necessary.

It was him, Stuhlinger, Russman, and Misty. The four of them couldn't be more different from one another, but when the entire world has gone tits up and the only alternative is to lay down and die… well, the apocalypse makes for strange bed fellows, to be sure. All the same, they'd been surviving for a time… together.

Unfortunately, Marlton was pretty sure that state of affairs was over and done with now. During a particularly nasty zombie attack, he and Misty had been up on the roof of the bus, trying to clear the area. That didn't quite work out though, and the worst had come to pass… they'd fallen off of the bus, left behind in the middle of a misty field. Though, Marlton could admit that it wasn't necessarily the worst that could have happened. The worst was he or Misty or both of them dying.

That hadn't happened yet, surprisingly enough. The two of them, riding high on adrenaline, had been back on their feet in no time and managed to fight their way out, killing quite a number of zombies before making their way to what looked to be a family's hunting cabin. They'd barricaded themselves inside, and so far, it didn't look like the zombies had followed them here… but that didn't mean Marlton was satisfied with their safety.

He was currently scouting out the upstairs of the cabin, making sure every room was empty and clean. So far, so good… but there was still downstairs, where Misty had gone to check. Frowning, Marlton begins to head back to the ground floor, intending to go check on her, only to find the brunette bombshell coming up with a wide grin on her face.

Not for the first time, Marlton finds himself with a mighty need to adjust… down there, while being unable to do so in the presence of a lady. Though he knew if he called Misty as much, she'd tell him she 'ain't no lady'. Abigail 'Misty' Briarton was a farmgirl, through and through. She was also a former bartender, from what Marlton had learned from their talks together.

Wearing a red flannel shirt tied in the front over a black bra, her midriff fully exposed and quite a lot of cleavage constantly offering the temptation of drawing the eye, she was gorgeous to be sure. And that was just her top half. Below the waist, she had a belt with magazine pouches, a pair of ripped and faded jeans, and brown combat boots that rise to halfway up her shins. When she was turned around, one could see how those faded jeans hugged her gorgeous derriere in a way that made watching her walk away just as enjoyable as seeing her walk up.

Along with the smattering of freckles across her cheeks, Misty was the complete package, no doubt about it. She was a drop-dead gorgeous farmgirl, and way out of his league, as far as he was concerned. Even if she constantly teased him all the time. Still, at least one of them had to keep things professional.

"Upstairs is clear. What about downstairs?"

Misty's grin grows wider as they move into the kitchen, placing their heavy guns down on the table for the moment.

"Clear… and you're not gonna believe this Marly, but there's enough untouched supplies down in the basement to last the two of us years, if we use it wisely~"

Marlton's eyes widen at that, and part of him wants to go see for himself right away, because it's true, he's having a hard time believing it. Misty chuckles when he turns and immediately heads for the basement door, following behind him as he throws it open and takes the stairs two at a time. If she's fucking with him…

But no, Misty is telling the truth. The basement is stocked like one of those goddamn apocalypse bunkers, the family who owned the place must have been survival nuts or something… though obviously they hadn't seen the writing on the wall in time to make it out here and make use of this stuff. Almost afraid to look, Marlton nevertheless pushes him forward and begins checking dates.

… Misty is right, the stuff down here is good for a long, long time… and the sheer amount of it would sustain the two of them for all of that time. Perhaps even long enough to find a way to get a garden going, so they could grow their own stuff and sustain themselves. Misty would probably know more about that then him though, being the farmgirl that she is.

"This… this is amazing…"

SMACK!

Marlton jolts as he suddenly experiences a grope of his ass, the farmgirl he's been secretly crushing on for a while now smacking his backside and then giving it a good squeeze as she growls in his ear.

"Damn right it is, Marly."

For a moment, his heartrate speeds up… and then she's pulling away, the teasing bombshell chuckling to herself as she heads back upstairs again. Marlton stands there frozen for a moment… and then begins to move. Misty has been making flirtatious comments for ages now. Marlton couldn't say for sure when it had begun, but somewhere along their journey together, Misty had begun to make these teasing comments.

He'd always figured she directed them at him because he was the nerdy one of the group. He dressed like a nerd anyways, and before all of this, he had certainly felt like a nerd in every way that counted. Of course, he couldn't exactly continue to be a scared-y cat who'd never touched a gun in his life when there were zombies involved. It'd been do or die, and so far, Marlton had managed a whole lot of doing and not a lot of dying… yet.

But even still, when you looked at their little foursome of survivors, he was still the undeniable nerd of the group. That was why Misty had decided it was okay to tease him, or so he thought. Because she knew he wouldn't ever act on his impulses, perhaps? Or so she thought… because after the day he's had, after all the stress, the fear of death by zombies feasting on their flesh, and just… everything else, that last bit of flirting had finally succeeded in driving Marlton over the edge.

He takes the stairs two at a time going up as well and catches Misty in the middle of the hallway. Grabbing her by the arm, he barely gives her a second to react before he's spinning her around, pushing her back up against the wall, and kissing her heatedly. He's lucky they left their guns in the kitchen, because if something grabs you these days, the first instinct is to always shoot it… but he's also very aware that Misty has a knife on her belt.

If she goes for it, he won't stop her. If she guts him right here and now for taking such liberties with her… that's alright too. He's ready for death, after everything… especially if that death comes as a result of finally taking a little of what he's wanted for so long. Only… Misty doesn't stab him. She doesn't gut him like a fish with the nasty knife sheathed at her waist. Her eyes widen in surprise as he kisses her heatedly… and then she's kissing him right back.

They're kissing each other, Marlton realizes after a moment. Their lips are smashing together, their tongues are wrestling for dominance (and somehow, he's winning) and rather than reaching for her knife, Misty has her arms around Marlton's neck, pulling him in closer as she moans into his mouth. Spurred on by all of this, Marlton escalates matters.

Reaching up between them, he grabs the front of Misty's top and does what he's fantasized about doing more times than he can count. He tears the tied-off red flannel shirt from her body, along with the bra she has underneath it as well. Misty reacts negatively for the first time to that, letting out a light gasp and pouting as they draw apart for a moment.

"You know that was my only shirt and bra, Marlton."

She doesn't mind him kissing her, but she does mind him ripping apart her clothes. Driven by sheer, primal instincts at this point, Marlton doesn't back down. He doesn't bother apologizing, and he certainly doesn't stop here. He does offer a simple response though.

"There's entire untouched wardrobes in the rooms upstairs, Misty."

And then he yanks her magazine belt off of her and begins to tear through her jeans as well. Misty doesn't raise any further protest, moaning as he leans forward to feast upon her tits while at the same time ruining the rest of her clothing in the same way he did her top. Like a man possessed, feeling distinctly feverish, Marlton strips Misty down to nothing, until all the brunette bombshell is wearing is her green baseball cap. She's discarded her gloves herself, as it were, and helped him kick off her combat boots.

With her now naked, Marlton walks her backwards into the kitchen, towards the table where they've left their guns. He continues to play with her tits and cunt to his heart's content on the way, drawing quite lewd and energetic moans from the gorgeous farmgirl. In turn, Misty reaches down and with dexterous fingers flicks open his belt and unbuttons and unzips his pants. A moment later, her hands are on his cock and she's withdrawing it from its confines with a gasp on her lips that has nothing to do with Marlton suckling at her breasts.

Pulling back, he lifts Misty up onto the edge of the dining table and watches as she stares down at his cock with wide eyes.

"… You're hung like a damn horse, Marly!"

He's well aware that he's big. That's neither here nor there right now… he wants this, and he already knows from fingerbanging Misty on the way to the table that she's sopping wet and clearly wants it to. Answering Misty's words with a growl, Marlton captures her lips in his own again, causing her to once more wrap her arms around his neck.

At the same time, he grabs her legs and spreads them apart, moving in between her thighs and placing his cockhead against her slit. He's inside of her a moment later, no hesitation as he begins to fuck the shit out of her, grunting and groaning as he pistons his massive prick in and out of her cunt. In response, Misty produces a keening wail that ends up muffled by his lips, her entire body shaking and spasming beneath the onslaught, until she can't maintain her grip on him anymore.

Falling backwards, Misty lays there as he continues to fuck her atop the table, her breasts bouncing and jiggling, her face flushed red and contorted with pleasure. She bites her lower lip to try to contain the moans but, in the end, completely fails. Soon enough she's hollering at the top of her lungs, cumming around his cock again and again, her legs kicking out on either side of him as her back arches and her eyes roll back in her skull.

Marlton takes the opportunity to lean down and go back to feasting on those fine titties of hers. As it turns out, her freckles go all the way down to her tits. He'd already known they covered her upper chest, but they're also all over her breasts themselves, making her all the cuter in Marlton's humble opinion. He greatly enjoys groping and squeezing and suckling at Misty's titties, even as he fucks the hell out of her, plowing her senseless right there on the kitchen top.

Maybe he should have done this ages ago, but truth be told it had never felt right before. Maybe he'd been waiting for the right opportunity, the perfect storm so to speak. The other guys weren't here now to get jealous, and the two of them were in a relatively safe spot with a huge amount of food and other resources to last them a while.

So yeah, maybe now was the time to give into his urges… even if it wasn't, Marlton was in no frame of mind to stop now that he'd started. All this time they'd been traveling together, all Misty's teasing and flirting that he hadn't taken seriously… judging by the way she was acting now, the farmgirl had meant every bit of it. She'd just been old-fashioned enough to want him to be the man in the relationship, to make the first move. Meanwhile, the nerd that he was, Marlton had been too nervous before now.

But no more. If this was what Misty wanted from him, he'd give it to her. As such, after causing the gorgeous brunette bombshell to cum around his cock more times then either of them can count, Marlton doesn't bother warning Misty about his own impending release, nor does he ask her where she wants it. He's not wearing a condom, and obviously Misty isn't on birth control given their circumstances… but that doesn't stop Marlton from wanting to cum inside of her.

And so, he does with little fanfare beyond a loud groan and a final thrust forward. He paints Misty's insides white with his seed, and in turn Misty's face morphs into a perfectly fucked silly expression as his reward, her eyes crossed and her tongue sticking straight out of her mouth as she tenses beneath him and then orgasms around his cumming cock one final time as well.

Much like Marlton, Misty is well aware of the fact that she's not on birth control, and he's not wearing a condom. Even more than Marlton, Misty is also aware that this is in fact a dangerous time of the month for her to take a man's load up her tight little cunt. But the badass farmgirl really doesn't care all that much at the moment, as she basks in the simple fact that meek little Marly has finally made the first move… and it wasn't any trepid, shy bullshit, but him totally and utterly dominating her.

Laying there on her back, clothes ripped from her body, cunt fucked until she can't see straight, and womb filled to the brim with white, hot cum from the only man Misty had found worthy of her affections in this post-apocalyptic hellscape… the farmgirl smiles dopily up at her new lover, even as he looks back down at her… and grins.

There's no going back to the way things were before between them now… but neither wants to anyways, so that's juuuust fine.

-x-X-x-

It's been several days since they've taken to hiding out in the hunting cabin, and thanks to a distinct lack of zombie attacks, the newly-made couple have been going at it like rabbits. Misty certainly doesn't mind one bit, happy to finally have what she's been fantasizing about for who knew how many months now. It's morning, which means that she's doing her daily morning duty, including giving Marlton the best blowjob she possibly can, while also being utterly naked.

It's less her sucking his cock, and more her worshiping it, if she's being honest. There's a lot of admiration in the bombshell of a farmgirl for this big fat dick. As she strokes it up and down and licks and laps at the length, she stares at it with greedy admiration in her eyes, fully appreciating the big fat schlong that properly broke her in.

Misty was always a bit of a wild child. For all that she lived on a farm for most of her life, she was a strong, independent woman… not by choice, but by necessity. She'd worked at a bar called The Boathouse, back before all of this zombie shit had started, and while she'd had several boyfriends, none of them had ever managed to live up to expectations. In the end, she'd dumped them all… but something told her she wouldn't be dumping Marly any time soon.

That wasn't just because he was the only option around, that really wouldn't have stopped her. No, what Marlton had going for him that all those other men did not was drive to get shit done, the resolve to see things through, and a big fat cock to make her head spin. No other man Misty had ever been with came close to Marlton's cock size, to be frank. That first time they'd done it atop the kitchen table, she'd been half-worried he was going to split her open.

Not worried enough to stop him from fucking her sideways though, and by golly she was glad she hadn't. Because this right here… this was what Misty had always been looking for. Until now, she'd never found it, but here she was all the same, kneeling on the bed between her lover's legs as she leans forward and bobs up and down his cock.

For his part, Marlton lounges back and just watches her, one arm limp at his side and the other back behind his head as he lazes there, observing her, still waking up. Combined with his massive erection, he's like a lazy cobra or something, just lounging about… waiting to strike. Of course, Misty no longer needed to wait for him to make the first move… they were together now, and he'd already put her in her place. That meant if she wanted him to fuck her… she could just go for it.

Grinning, the brunette bombshell pulls off of Marlton's cock with a pop, licking her pouty lips seductively as she takes his member in hand and shimmies her way up his body. Eventually, she kneels on either side of his waist and slowly eases the bulbous fat tip of his cockhead up into her, whimpering and mewling and moaning all the while as she slowly but surely sinks down onto his shaft. He's as big as ever, and her poor tight pussy is still taking it's time getting used to his length. She figures eventually her body will adapt entirely and become the perfect cock sheath for her master, but for now at least, every time is another exercise in getting stretched wide by his girthy meat rod.

Gasping for air, Misty nevertheless doesn't stop until she's impaled herself on his entire member, her cunt walls clenching and squeezing down along his warm, pulsing length. She's already shuddered her way through a couple of mini-orgasms during the process. They had the same strength as what she had once believed to be normal orgasms, the sort of climaxes that some quick masturbation when she had a moment to breath would get her.

But she'd since learned that it was more accurate to refer to them as mini-orgasms… because there was something better awaiting her, as Marlton goes right ahead and demonstrates when he finally does strike, his hands suddenly on her hips and a rapid fire thrust up into her cunt being her reward for getting every last inch of him up inside of her, all by herself.

The naked farmgirl squeals like a stuck pig as Marlton begins to bounce her up and down on his cock. It's like riding a bucking bronco, but to be fair, Misty IS a cowgirl at heart, and she rides with the best of them. Still, there's no denying that without Marlton's large shaft to hold her in place, she'd probably be flung off. She might be on top, but the nerdy man is a helluva power bottom, and as he begins to fuck her from below, Misty soon loses all semblance of self-control, marveling at just how good Marly is as giving her orgasms.

Her tongue lolls out of her mouth, her eyes roll back in her head, and she gives up entirely on trying to hang on, trusting Marlton to do that for her, even as he fucks her silly right there, on his back, pistoning his massive prick up into her cunt until it feels like he's breaching her womb itself with every thrust. She loses all track of time like this, but to be fair, time is far from the most important thing in their current situation. Never before has time felt more like a construct that they no longer have to pay much mind to…

After multiple orgasms at the end of his cock, the two of them experience one final mutual climax together, Marly delivering a thick load of his seed right into her womb again, and Misty tossing her head back in orgasmic delight as she shudders and spasms, her full breasts bouncing and jiggling along with her jittery movement.

Marlton responds by playing with her tits for a bit, grabbing onto them and suckling them both until her breasts are red and her nipples are puffy… and then he pulls her off of him and lays her on the bed to recover. As Misty, sweaty and sated, is left in the bed, Marlton gets up to get some food for them.

This really was an excellent find, to say the least. With all of those supplies in the basement, they won't have to leave their love nest for quite a while. Maybe not ever, if Misty has anything to say about it. What she wouldn't give to be able to spend the rest of her life being Marlton's fuck toy, what she wouldn't put up with in order to just stay at his side with that big fat cock of his drilling her day in and day out.

It'll probably come to an end eventually, all good things do in this post-apocalyptic hell world, but for now Misty is quite enjoying their new situation. It's as she's daydreaming about how to make things last forever that Marlton returns. He's brought a lot of food with her, and Misty sits up on the bed, eager to eat… only to be taken aback when she sees him place the food on the nightstand off to the side, rather than giving it to her.

When he turns back to her and she sees the hungry look in his eyes that has nothing to do with the sort of hunger that can be satisfied by food, Misty realizes she's about to be put upon again by her new, domineering lover… and a wide, wicked grin of anticipation spreads across her face as she spreads herself for him, welcoming him with open arms and open legs. Breakfast… can wait.

Soon enough, the cabin is filled once more with the sounds of a woman's moans and screams of ecstasy, a man's grunts and groans, and flesh slapping against flesh as a big fat cock buries itself in a tight, needy cunt again and again, the two lovers working their way towards yet another creampie for dear Misty.

-x-X-x-

"Oi, found a way in, up on the roof!"

Grunting, Stuhlinger moves to climb up on the roof alongside Russman. It had taken the two of them months to find this place, months in which they'd spent fruitlessly searching the area whenever they weren't being attacked by zombies. The two men had gotten rather low on supplies as a result, but since they'd only been foraging for two instead of four, they'd managed.

Still, they'd had their fair share of close calls and what not, and even though Stuhlinger didn't think much of Misty (and the feeling was reciprocated by the farmgirl) they'd ultimately decided that four was better than two. Sure, it was four mouths to feed instead of two, but it was also four pairs of hands holding guns, and four sets of eyes watching each other's backs.

Of course, now that they'd found this place, if this really was where Misty and Marlton had retreated to, they could sort of understand why the two hadn't left yet. That was a big if, of course, there was always the chance that the pair were already dead and had been dead since that first night when they'd fallen off the bus in the midst of that zombie attack and Stuhlinger had refused to turn back for them.

Getting into the cabin from the roof access, which seemed to be the only way into the place, which was locked up tighter than Fort Knox, Stuhlinger and Russman share a look as one of the first things they hear is the animalistic cry of a woman upstairs with them. Moving down the hallway carefully, guns in hand, ready to put down a zombie or two if that's what it is… the two turn into the open door of a bedroom, only to stop dead in their tracks, flabbergasted by what they see.

Marlton, the geekiest, nerdiest guy of their little group of four, hands down… is railing into Misty from behind, fucking Abigail Briarton from behind like a machine, plowing into her with a hefty, sizable cock that leaves both of the men feeling inadequate in return. Even for all that he dislikes Misty, Stuhlinger can agree with Russman on one thing… the brunette bombshell was hotter than most any other woman they'd seen even before the zombie outbreak happened. Now though… now she's visibly pregnant.

The two of them are fucking doggystyle, giving Stuhlinger and Russman a decent side profile of their fornication, though neither has noticed the two older men watching quite yet. Misty's tits are bigger than ever before, obviously having grown from the pregnancy, while she's got a growing belly, at least a few months along by this point. It's obvious that she and Marlton have been very busy since they last saw each other.

The couple pays them no mind, seemingly lost in their own little world. That doesn't stop the two men from hearing what Marlton coos into Misty's ear as he fucks her so very hard, plowing her nonstop with his massive member.

"I'm not going to stop until we've had at least six kids, slut. You'd like that, wouldn't you? Helping me repopulate the earth, popping out one brat at a time as my baby mama and breeder."

Stuhlinger and Russman can only watch in mute silence as this causes Misty, angry, strong, independent Misty, to cum explosively and seemingly take Marlton along with her, if his sudden cessation of thrusting and his loud groaning are anything to go by. In one interaction, the couple's debauched, somewhat depraved relationship is outlined before the two men… and as Stuhlinger and Russman exchange a look, Russman grabs the other man by the arm and pulls him back, out of the doorway and down the hall.

They climb back up through the roof access in mute silence, closing and latching it up securely before climbing back off the roof and heading back for the bus. Though, they don't quite get out of the house before they hear Misty say one last thing in the afterglow of the two lovebird's mutual climax.

"I'm so happy being your sex pet, sir. I'm yours for as long as I live, and I'll pop out as many kids as you demand of me… because I belong to you… I always have."

Neither Stuhlinger or Russman say a word to each other about what they've seen, as they engage the bus and drive away from the secure cabin. Neither man is necessarily an evil man… but they have their vices and their limits, like any red-blooded male does. After watching that interaction between the two lovers, both know they can't stick around and put themselves in the middle of it.

For one, while Marlton would likely welcome them out of a misplaced sense of kindness, duty, and shared camaraderie, both Stuhlinger and Russman know Misty has a dark side. Neither wants to wake up in the middle of the night with the pregnant farmgirl holding a knife to their throat, having decided they were less important to keep fed then her coming crop of children.

In the end, deep down inside, both men know that they wouldn't be able to stomach being around Misty and Marlton for too long even without the pregnancy bit, even if they were back on the road in the bus, rather than staying cooped up with the two in the hunting cabin. They'd thought it was bad enough when the smoking hot brunette had refused to flirt with them or even give them the time of day, spending all of her time teasing the nerd of the group who didn't even seem to recognize he had the amorous interest of possibly the most beautiful living breathing woman left in the world.

But now that they'd seen the two of them together, the pair of men understood that Marlton being in on it and all lovey dovey with Misty made it a thousand times worse. Stuhlinger and Russman had to leave, because the other option was snapping and becoming the sort of men neither wanted to become, killing Marlton, and taking Misty to share between themselves. That way led madness… and they'd rather fight their way through hell and kill as many zombies as they possibly could with just the two of them then become those sorts of men.

Hell, perhaps they could use the bus to continue leading the zombies away from Misty and Marlton's little love shack. Perhaps, before they died, they could do their part in ridding this small patch of the world of as many zombies as possible, so that the future family Marlton and Misty were building together would have a chance to grow and expand… and eventually, live rather than just survive.

It's a noble sentiment, and it's what the two men latch onto, now that their own chances at the gorgeous Abigail 'Misty' Briarton are well and truly shot through.

Meanwhile, back in the cabin, Misty groans as Marlton begins to fuck her yet again, his lust for her body insatiable, his desire to plow her silly multiple times a day unstoppable. She loves every moment of it though, and happily submits to her beloved husband and lord. She's finally found a man to just give her everything to, a man who will cherish her and care for her, and in turn she can be his loving, dutiful pet-wife for the rest of her days.

Perhaps it's not the traditional love story, perhaps it's not what anyone would consider a 'normal' romance… but the world is gone, burnt to a crisp in nuclear fire and now covered in radioactive zombies. Normal is done for, and the only traditions left are the ones that Misty and Marlton create for themselves.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

0