All Bow Before Warlord (DC Comics)
875 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: All Bow Before Warlord was a commissioned one shot originally written back in January of 2021. Posting it up here and now for people to enjoy!

Summary: Inspired by the Wonder Woman vs Warlord smut comics, in which Diana finds herself hopelessly outmatched and ultimately turned into the sex pet breeding bitch of a tyrannical overlord from outer space.

Themes: Master/Slave, Mind Break, Breeding

-x-X-x-

As she flies through the air at her fastest speeds, Wonder Woman knows the situation is dire. A new villain, some hulk of a man who calls himself 'Warlord', has surfaced in Metropolis. No one knows where he came from, only that he'd arrived and brought with him an army of henchmen who had immediately began laying waste to the area.

Normally, something like this would be handled by Superman, or by Superman and the rest of the Justice League if it was a potentially world-ending event. The problem was, Superman wasn't around. The Man of Steel, the most powerful superhero on Earth, had left for a deep-space trip over two months ago. Diana had to admit… she missed him dearly, and not just for his physical prowess and his ability to put away some of the stronger villains that made Earth into their playground.

No, Diana also missed Kal-El… because she was in love with him. His marriage to Lois Lane notwithstanding, Diana was the only woman who could make Kal feel something. He'd told her how he had to hold himself perfectly still while Lois fucked herself on the first couple of inches of his massive pole, lest he tear his human wife asunder. Man of Steel took on new meaning when it came to sex and the majority of Earth's better halves were Women of Kleenex in comparison.

But Diana, Princess of Themyscira, was tougher and stronger than any human woman. She and Kal knew that their clandestine affair was… was wrong on some level, but at the same time, it felt so damn right. She was Earth's strongest heroine; he was Earth's strongest hero. Didn't that make them meant for each other? Alas, Kal refused to leave Lois, and for him their relationship was a purely physical one. But for Diana…

No, she had to focus on the matter at hand. Superman had been out of contact in outer space for two months now, and in that time it had fallen to Wonder Woman and the rest of the Justice League to keep his rogue's gallery at bay. Sometimes all that was needed was Wonder Woman herself, but in truth she was not as strong as Kal… and so sometimes the League had to step in as well.

Unfortunately, she'd been on the other side of the planet dealing with a different threat when Warlord had first shown up in Metropolis, and so she was rather late to the battle. She could only hope that her allies had been able to hold him off in the meantime… but she was worried all the same.

Finally arriving in the skies above Metropolis, the Princess of Themyscira looks down in horror at the destruction that Warlord's army has wrought so far. Half the city is in rubble, and while Metropolis suffers such destruction on a weekly basis given the titans that do battle within it, it's no less awful in Wonder Woman's eyes.

Luckily, it's easy enough to locate the man who caused all this misery. Unfortunately, it's because he stands atop a mound of rubble in the center of the most destroyed section of the city, surrounded by her comrades and allies. From Batman to Green Arrow to Green Lantern, most of the League is laid out at his feet, defeated and brought to ruin by Warlord's might.

As she comes in for a landing, Wonder Woman grits her teeth and curls her hands into fists at her side, presenting a proud visage as one of Earth's most powerful and stalwart protectors. She spares her downed allies a worried glance but ultimately focuses on the battle ahead of her, one that looks like it will be the hardest she's ever had.

"Warlord! Surrender, or I will beat you black and blue!"

The man in question is as massive as the reports said. Wearing a Norse helm atop his head with streams of red hair coming out from under it, wielding a hammer in one hand even as his biceps bulge with power and the need for violence… he grins at her wickedly.

"Wonder Woman. I've heard so much about you… I wonder, can you give me any better of a fight then these louts?"

With the whole of the Justice League save for her and Kal laid out before him already, Diana feels the first niggling of doubt pervade her senses. But she immediately quashes it with a snarl, glaring daggers at the smug villain as she begins to lean forward ever so slightly, preparing to lunge.

"You'll see soon enough!"

And then she launches herself forward, rocketing towards Warlord with a fist outstretched. He continues to smirk in her direction in the half second it takes her to make her approach, and for a brief second Diana believes she's getting the jump on him, that he can't possibly react to her speed. She should have known better, given the Flash himself is laid out at the bottom of the mound of rubble, his legs broken and twisted in unnatural angles by his own bout against Warlord.

Instead of her fist slamming into the villain's face, it smacks into an open palm. His massive bear-paw of a hand immediately closes around her fist and Wonder Woman only has a moment at most to realize how outclassed she is before his other hand, curled into a giant fist as well, swings right into her own face. And then she knows nothing more, as he hits her, and the world goes completely dark.

-x-X-x-

When she wakes up again, it's in a completely different place. Blinking slowly, Wonder Woman rises from a strange bed in a strange bedroom, looking around bewildered. Her cheek still throbs though and quickly reminds her of what she was doing before she was unceremoniously knocked the fuck out. Her memories give her a shot of adrenaline and she immediately comes up off of the bed, standing and vibrating with energy and concern… just as the door to the bedroom opens and Warlord steps inside.

She should attack him immediately, but something holds her back. Perhaps it was her immediate and ignoble defeat at his hands the last time she tried to fight him. He… he reminds her of Kal, but maybe even stronger. His power, his manliness, his strength… all of it is overwhelming in the same way Kal's has always been. Diana finds herself flushing just a bit as she unconsciously compares her missing lover to this villain who's defeated her and the rest of the Justice League so easily.

"Princess Diana… I see you've chosen to remain docile, for the time being."

His mocking, derisive tone causes her to clench her teeth and curl her hands into fists again as she considers rushing him all the same… only for him to raise a hand and stop her with a gesture.

"We could fight again… but you would be better off listening to what I have to say."

He's surprisingly articulate for a bloodthirsty conqueror. This… Warlord fellow has a deep baritone voice and a charisma to him that's almost palpable. More than that though, she knows what happened last time she tried to fight, so for the time being at least she relaxes and gives a reluctant nod in response to his words.

Smirking, the red-haired villain rolls his shoulders.

"I have defeated you and your precious Justice League. There is nothing you nor any of your allies could do to stop me. However, I shall make you a promise. So long as you stay at my side willingly and prove… compliant, I can promise that no one else will be harmed by my hand. Sacrifice yourself to keep me… occupied, Princess. A good trade, no?"

She can read the undertones of his vague words well enough and it makes her bristle, not just as Wonder Woman, but as Diana as well, Princess of Themyscira. He's talking about using her body, no doubt. She's never been raped before, not once in all her life. There's been a few defeats here and there that might have gone down that route, but she's always turned the tables at the last second. For a woman as strong as her, rape simply wasn't a question… all of her sexual experiences had been by her own choice.

Though, sometimes she fantasized about how it would have been if Kal-El wasn't such a good old fashioned farm boy with his morals and sensibilities. He was the one who had the best chance of overpowering her after all, of just… taking her against her will. He would never do such a thing, but if he'd been raised differently, perhaps…

Such fantasies are unbecoming of a Princess of Themyscira though. And so is debasing herself before Warlord now in such a way. Eyes narrowed, she opens her mouth to tell him where he can stick his idea, but before she can speak, he overrides her, seeming to sense her negative reaction quite easily.

"Before you answer me, you might wish to see something."

With the snap of his fingers, screens appear on the far wall of the bedroom, unveiling themselves one by one and drawing Diana's eye. What she sees horrifies her. Every single member of the Justice League is currently being held prisoner, not a single hero or heroine that she saw defeated in Metropolis managed to get away. They're all the Warlord's prisoners… all except for Superman.

Her shoulders slump as Wonder Woman realizes what she's going to have to do. If she wants to keep her allies from coming to further harm, or even worse, from being killed outright… she's going to have to give in to Warlord's demands. It won't be forever though, and that light at the end of the tunnel is the only thing that makes this alright. She will surrender herself to this monster for the sake of the League… and use the intervening time to stall for Superman's return. Once Kal-El came back and defeated Warlord as she was sure he could, then all would be well. They would be able to fix everything.

But given her own ignoble defeat at Warlord's hands, Diana knows she can't beat him alone. Leaving her with only one option. Letting out a shuddering breath, the Princess of Themyscira slowly relaxes her hands and gives a single, reluctant nod.

"V-Very well."

Grinning ferally, Warlord strides forward, all of the screens in the wall disappearing again as he does so. By the time he arrives in front of her, it's just her and him in the room, not a video screen in sight as he reaches out and contemptuously grabs the front of her breastplate and pulls down, tearing it off of her with ease.

Diana grunts indignantly, but doesn't resist, not even as he strips her out of her skirt as well and tearing every last bit of her clothing from her body. A uniform that had become a symbol of hope and heroism for people all over the world, reduced to nothing more than tatters in mere moments by this despicable man's might.

"Kneel. I want to see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock."

Diana stiffens, carrying herself with the pride of a Themyscirian Princess even exposed and nude as she now is. Still, a moment of hesitance is all the defiance she can allow herself, along with glaring daggers up at him as she slowly but willingly sinks to her knees. She's ready for his cock to be nothing compared to Kal-El's, she's ready to find out he's compensating for something as Warlord reaches down and pulls his member from its confines.

Instead, she's met with the largest phallus she's ever seen since arriving in Man's World, as it slaps down across her upturned face and her eyes go wide as her nostrils flare from the sheer size of it. His member is not just massive, it's throbbing, and she doesn't fail to take notice of how virile and manly he is in this moment. She'd always thought Kal-El to be the manliest, most masculine male she could possibly find. Now… now she knows better. She knows there's a specimen even more impressive than him.

But it doesn't matter, because as amazing and awe inspiring as Warlord's cock might be, it's still attached to a monster, to a villain. Even as Diana opens as wide as she can, she continues to glare up at Warlord, causing him to chuckle down at her as he grabs her by her lush black locks and presses the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"Careful there, Princess. A look like that makes me think you might try to bite me. Wouldn't want to have to punish you by killing one of your precious friends for every time I feel your teeth."

The thought HAD crossed her mind, but at the mention of the rest of the League, Diana relents. Or rather, her glare doesn't last much longer anyways, because as he begins to push into her mouth, her jaw is stretched to it's absolute moments, causing her anger to melt away and be replaced by surprise and some panic as she goes from looking up into his face defiantly, to staring down at his massive member in worry.

He forces her jaw further and further apart as his cock goes down the back of her throat. Diana chokes mightily on his massive member, gagging horrifically, but even though he definitely pushes her a little beyond her limits, he doesn't QUITE dislocate her jaw. Burying over half of his shaft down her throat, but notably NOT all of it, he groans in pleasure before drawing back in order to do it all over again.

"Gagkh! Gagkh! Gagkh!"

As Wonder Woman kneels there, stripped bare of her costume and made helpless before Warlord's might, there's nothing she can do but take his thick fat veiny cock down the back of her throat. Even as she gurgles and gags, involuntary tears slowly streak down her cheeks. Once she gets over her initial panic and begins to somewhat adjust to the size of his massive pecker, her anger returns, and she glares up at him again through the tears.

In the midst of this throat-railing of titanic proportions, Diana becomes convinced that he's going to cum any moment. Will his seed rush down her throat and asphyxiate her? Will she drown in his cum? Will that be the inglorious end for Wonder Woman, for Princess Diana of Themyscira? But no, before he can reach his release, Warlord abruptly pulls back out of her throat, leaving her hanging limply from his grip on her long black locks as she kneels there, panting heavily, rasping for breath.

"A decent enough start… but it's clear you have a lot to learn about being a true man's pet. Not to worry, I shall teach you."

She opens her mouth to protest, to name him not a man but a monster, but once again she can't even get the words out as he yanks her up by her hair and tosses her onto the nearby bed, knocking the wind from her lungs in the process. He's on her a moment later, grabbing her by the hips and lifting her onto all fours. And then he's inside of her, and Diana is being raped, being fucked from behind in a truly humiliating, degrading, and dehumanizing position by this bastard of a villain.

"Oh Hera! No!"

Her exclamation is involuntary, and makes Warlord laugh derisively as he digs his meaty fingers into her shapely ass and continues to rail her. Her cunt is soon shaped to fit his large cock, even larger than Kal's as it is. His member is massive and filling her in a way not even Superman could, and she's not sure how much longer she can stop it, she's not sure how much longer she can-

Wonder Woman's thoughts go a static-y sort of white as she tips over the edge in the midst of being raped and explosively orgasms around her rapist's cock. Warlord does not fail to notice this and laughs uproariously while delivering a truly hefty slap to her ass.

SMACK!

"Aiiieee!"

The scream that comes from her throat is distinctly feminine and distressed, and Diana can only whimper as he continues to fuck her from behind while manhandling her gorgeous posterior. Her ass is definitely one of her best features, perfectly round and heart-shaped. But it's also incredibly firm, and no human man could hope to dig their fingers into it. For a mortal man, her ass is like granite… only Kal has ever been able to actually affect her pristine behind… until now.

Warlord digs his digits into her butt cheeks with ease, gripping at her ass far more tightly than Superman ever had as he fucks her from behind far deeper than Kal ever could. Wonder Woman isn't sure what to do, she can't fight back for fear of her friends being hurt, but at the same time, the pleasure is immeasurable.

She's not sure how long this continues, only that he's able to draw out some of the strongest orgasms she's ever had despite this all being against her will, despite him being a monstrous villain.

"That's it, Wonder Woman. Take me cock. Take it, slut!"

Shuddering in orgasmic bliss, Diana sputters as she shakes her head back and forth.

"I-I am n-no slut!"

Warlord just laughs at that and once again gathers her lush black locks into a makeshift ponytail, yanking her head back and forcing her to arch her spine as he gives her ass another spanking.

"Aren't you? You're my slut. My whore. Whoring your body out to protect your friends. You belong to me now, Princess of Themyscira. Your body and your mind are MINE! Now take it! Take my cock!"

And take it she does, squealing and shrieking and creaming herself again and again on his fat member. She hates it, she hates how he gets to say whatever he wants to her and that no matter how rude or crass he acts, his massive schlong continues to draw climax after climax out of her treacherous body. But then… then his words take a turn.

"Getting close, Princess! Going to fill you with my seed! Going to breed you, right here and now!"

Eyes abruptly widening, Diana struggles weakly.

"N-NO! Please, do not cum inside! I beg of you!"

He slows for perhaps a moment before fucking her even harder than before.

"Ahahaha! It is delicious to hear you beg Wonder Woman… but in this, I shall deny you."

Diana opens her mouth, whether to curse him or beg some more, she does not know. In the end, it matters not because the next moment, he's cumming inside of her, filling her with his seed, his jizz blasting out of his cock and hitting her insides in such a way that she experiences an orgasm to end all orgasms and promptly passes out on the spot, blacking out from both the pleasure and pain as her womb, her most sacred part of her, is properly cum blasted into oblivion and filled to the brim.

Slumping, her body now boneless, Diana is left unconscious… even as Warlord begins to thrust away all over again. Even with her passed out, he continues to fuck her body, grinning ferally as he molests her and plays with her to his heart's content. This was why he came here to this place, to Earth. It wasn't for the planet; it was for Wonder Woman herself. He's heard so much about her, after all… and now he intends to break the superheroine down bit by bit and then make her his woman, once and for all.

This… this is only the beginning.

-x-X-x-

Several days later, Warlord enters his chambers, rolling his shoulders as he relaxes a bit more. After a long day of continuing to conquer Earth, he's pleased to finally be able to return to what he truly cares about. Of course, if Warlord himself took to the field, Earth would be his in less than a day. But he had told the truth when he'd told Wonder Woman that he would refrain from personally hurting anyone else if she submitted to him.

That did not stop his minions and armies from sweeping across the Earth in his name of course, a loophole that she'd completely missed in the midst of her distress concerning her captured allies. But while the Justice League was his prisoners, they were not the only threats that the Earth had to offer. From villains to solo heroes, his forces found resistance to their hostile conquest wherever they went, to say nothing of the militaries the nations of this planet had brought to bear in a desperate bid to stave off the inevitable.

While there was nothing on this world that could harm him, his servants were not quite so powerful. They were making progress, but even still, it would take his minions some time further to finish conquering the Earth. He was all too happy to let them take that time, however… after all, he had a woman to conquer and break, a Princess to turn into his willing bitch.

A smile graces the conquering tyrant's face when he sees his prey laid out on the bed before him, still asleep after several days of constant, endless fucking. His seed slowly drools out of her gorgeously tight cunt as she sleeps with her legs splayed and one arm over her waist. She looks so very peaceful in this moment, resting there on the bed… waiting for him.

Without hesitation, he disrobes, discarding his armor and climbing onto the bed just as naked as she is. Grabbing the Princess by her long, gorgeous legs, he pulls her to him and then carefully inserts his cock into her tender, tight cunt once again. Slowly, she begins to wake up as he starts to thrust in and out of her, methodically and deeply. He starts off relatively slow, just to watch her face contort in unconscious pleasure and then her eyebrows furrow as her eyes begin to flutter open.

Soon enough, those eyes of hers open entirely and then widen a bit as she realizes what's happening. It's here that Warlord leans forward and grabs one of her perfectly shaped tits around the base, squeezing it as he lowers his mouth to it and sucks her titflesh into his maw, swirling his tongue around her nipple. Letting out a tired, weak moan, Diana shakes her head back and forth.

"D-Do you never stop? P-Please, just let me rest you b-brute…"

Her weak protests might have more bite to them if he couldn't already feel her unconsciously trying to make him feel good. Her cunt muscles tighten around him as he fucks in and out of her, and the more he plows her on the bed, the more she moans out as he slams into her. Soon enough, she's cumming for him all over again, orgasming around his cock time and time again as Warlord draws the pleasure from her, as he shows her once more where her place is… beneath him.

He knows he's making progress when, after several more orgasms, the Princess accidentally voices a thought that she clearly meant to keep private.

"By H-Hera, why does it feel so good?"

She tenses up immediately after the words slip out of her mouth in a murmur, almost like she thinks he might not have heard her. A silly idea, his hearing is QUITE good. Hearing her give in like that… it's enough to cause him to cum inside of her yet again, groaning as he fills her with his seed right there on the spot. In response, the Princess whimpers.

"N-No! Not inside, d-damn it!"

But he's cum inside of her every time he's fucked her since she came into his possession. Her protests have become so weak as to be toothless now… not that she ever had teeth to her that could have harmed him. Even that first bout of oral sex, he'd threatened her allies more for her sake than his own. If she had tried to chomp down on his cock, Warlord has no doubt in his mind that she would have shattered a few of her teeth in the process, ruining some of her beauty. He liked his women intact… mostly. Luckily, Wonder Woman had known better than to try after his casual threat.

As they come down from their highs, he reaches up and grabs her by her hair, preparing to kiss his new fuck toy. But before he can do so, she looks up at him with some defiance in her gaze and glares at him.

"You think you've won… but someday soon, Superman will return. He'll stop you. He'll put an end to all of this."

He's taken aback for a moment by her quiet conviction. It's a testament to her beliefs that she doesn't stutter or stammer a single time. And yet… and yet, a moment after he finishes processing her words, Warlord can't help but throw his head back and laugh. The Princess stiffens beneath him, but before she can do or say anything, he cuts himself off and looks back down at her, grinning a vicious grin.

"You speak of the Kryptonian? Of the one they call the Last Son of Krypton?"

Tensing up under him, his new woman nods slowly. Not taking his eyes off of her, he raises a hand and snaps his fingers. Then, with his other hand, he grabs her by the jaw and turns her head to stare at the wall, where a single video screen has shown up now. On it is a camera situated in his trophy hall… revealing the torn suit of Superman, with the House of El symbol still intact, laid out in a trophy case.

"N-No…"

Her quiet whisper of disbelief and despair is EVERYTHING to Warlord, who takes vicious satisfaction in explaining things to his newest concubine.

"My people and the people of Krypton have long been mortal enemies. So when your 'Superman' heard about my conquests out amongst the stars, he came looking for me, to put me down and imprison me supposedly. He bit off more than he could chew… and in the process, my interrogators ripped every single last thing he knew about Earth from his mind. Including, my sweet ignorant pet… you."

He can feel it as something inside of his latest conquest breaks at this information. She clearly wants to deny it, she clearly wants to say he's lying, but the proof is right before her eyes. Grinning smugly, Warlord snaps his fingers, and the video screen disappears into the wall once more. Then, he turns the Princess of Themyscira back to face him and kisses her most savagely, making out with his newest sex pet and feeling as she melts into it, as she submits to him.

There's still a part of her that's hoping for relief, for rescue, he can tell even now… but it's growing smaller by the day. Soon enough, she will belong to him in every way that matters. Soon enough, she will be HIS wholly and utterly.

-x-X-x-

Warlord's throne room is exactly what you would expect from a conquering tyrant. Large and filled to the brim with his most successful minions… and the sluts that he's given them to fuck. The throne room is jam-packed today, and for good reason… their latest conquest has been that of Themyscira itself, the Isle falling before his and his armies might thanks to their isolationist policies.

In the end, the Amazons of Themyscira had no allies, no one to turn to in their hour of need. Of course, by now, over half of Earth was under Warlord's control, and the rest of the planet would likely even more rapidly follow now that he'd dealt with some of the greatest threats to his conquest. The world would soon be unified under one rule, HIS, and all would bow before the might of Warlord.

But that was for another day. Today was a celebration of their defeat of the Amazons, and all of his men had a woman or two for them to fuck at the moment. Bound and shackled, the recently defeated Themyscirians fight and struggle against their bondage to no avail, letting out angry muffled shrieks through their gags as they're ravaged in both their cunts and their asses by his minions.

Meanwhile, the heroines of the Justice League have LONG since been broken by his interrogators. Those women, the so-called protectors of this world, are all too willing in their service to his minions. They're getting gangbanged in every hole, spit-roasted as they suck on the cocks provided to them and take even more cocks up their asses and cunts.

The throne room is filled with debauchery and depravity of this nature as Warlord himself lounges back in his throne, smiling the smile of a victorious conqueror. Ah, but while the scene is almost perfect… it's lacking a certain something, isn't it?

With a snap of his fingers, a side door opens and through it steps Wonder Woman, is newest conquest. Clad in a skimpy dress that does nothing to hide her growing tits and baby bump, as well as golden bands around her ankles, wrists, and collar to signify her place as his property, she looks quite beautiful, made all the more gorgeous as a result of the glow of her recently begun pregnancy.

Obviously, the bound and gagged Amazons in the chamber are horrified to see their Princess in such a state. Among them is her mother, Queen Hippolyta. If he didn't already have Diana, he might have been tempted to take her as his concubine… but in truth, her daughter was stronger and more beautiful then she would ever be. The deposed Queen was reduced to nothing more than another fuck toy for his men, as Warlord indulged himself in the greater prize, Wonder Woman herself.

Flinching at the accusatory muffled noises she gets from her defeated sisters, Diana pads her way over to her Master on bare feet, her hands fidgeting at her sides, one coming up to rest protectively on her growing baby bump. Arriving before him, Warlord grins and grabs her by the waist, pulling her into his lap with one arm while holding up a goblet with the other.

"A toast! To our victory!"

He drinks deeply from the goblet and then tosses it aside, using both hands to impale Diana on his cock right then and there. As the Princess of Themyscira moans like a wanton slut in front of all of her former League allies AND her Amazon sisters, Warlord pulls one of her engorged tits out of the top of her sheer dress and drinks deeply from it as well, to the roaring cheer of his men.

"To our victory! To our victory!"

"To the Warlord! To our Glorious Leader!"

As Diana tries and fails not to orgasm from his drinking, she lets out another wanton moan, shuddering in orgasmic bliss. She… she's still trying to fight him, even now, but not really. Deep down inside, she knows better, she knows that not only has she lost the will to truly fight… she's also fallen in love with her captor.

Secretly, she's even excited to be his baby mama. He's so much more of a man than Kal-El ever was, in truth, and before Warlord had come along, Kal was the closest to a man who could keep up with her that Diana had ever found. Now, she not only had a man who could keep up with her, but also a man who could put her in her place, who had shown her where she belonged.

At this point, resisting him in small ways was more of an obligation than anything else. She barely fought him any longer, because she didn't believe in fighting him any longer. He was the true Alpha Male, and she… she was his breeding bitch, his sex pet.

She was also the source of his ever-growing power. He was already overwhelmingly strong before, but Diana knew something that no one else save for her Master did… drinking of her breast milk was making Warlord even STRONGER. He would have conquered Earth without her… but just how much of the galaxy would he manage to conquer WITH her?

With her at his side as the mother to his children, Warlord's influence would have no limits. As she grinds down on his cock, contemplating her defeat and the domination of both her and Earth, Diana bites her lower lip and whimpers as Warlord takes one last excessively long draw from her milk-laden tits before pulling back and grinning at her. In a whisper, he confirms both her deepest fears… and her greatest desires.

"I'm going to breed you so very many times, my pet Princess. I'm going to enjoy putting baby after baby inside of your belly."

With a shudder, Diana experiences another mind-blowing orgasm, not even surprised that he can make her cum harder than Kal ever did with words alone at this point. Her climax brings him with her and Warlord chuckles as he revels in his victory over her.

He's made Wonder Woman into his bitch. He's made Princess Diana of Themyscira submit to his cock. And with her empowering him, with her at his side… he'll make the rest of the galaxy submit as well.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

5