Moving to the Beat (SSSS.Gridman)
484 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Moving to the Beat was a commission originally written back in August of 2021. Posting it up here and now for people to enjoy!

Summary: In which Rikka is dragged along to a Karaoke Place by her friends, Namoki and Hass. Though, it seems they may have ulterior motives...

Themes: Foursome, Virgin Sex, Slutty Sex

-x-X-x-

Ugh, when Namiko had suggested they go out for Karaoke, this was definitely not what Rikka thought she had in mind. The raven-haired young woman had foolishly thought it would just be the three of them. Her, Namiko, and Hass. The other two girls were Rikka's best friends, for all that they loved to tease her constantly. Namiko was the most outgoing of the trio, while Hass was the quietest. Not that it stopped the latter girl from joining in on Namiko's teasing, but she was at least the responsible one of the pair.

And yet, even she was going along with this… this travesty! This affront to decency! Honestly, who even was this guy?!

They were at the Karaoke Place and had their own private room, but just as they were settling in, the door had opened to admit a fourth person. Tall, brown-skinned, and very clearly college age judging by his height and stature and the small goatee he was sporting, the man couldn't have looked more out of place if he'd tried.

Rikka had been just about to tell him that he had the wrong room, when Namiko had brushed past her with a squeal and actually given the man a hug, calling out to him as 'Ou-san' in a shockingly happy and excited tone. Even Hass had gone over and given the man a hug, which he happily returned. Apparently, his name was indeed Ou, and he had been invited to Karaoke by both Namiko and Hass.

Needless to say, Rikka found the entire situation ridiculous. Not only was she now having to put up with her friends' not-so-decent singing, but there was this strange guy hanging out with them as well! And really, her friends seemed to be really, really friendly with this man that Rikka had never even seen before today. She might have thought it was some kind of mind control, if not for the fact that it wasn't effecting her at all as well.

Still, with Namiko practically laying on his lap and Hass letting Ou put his arm around her so she could nuzzle into his side and make googly eyes at him as they all talked, it was undeniably pretty disturbing. Her friends… her friends were acting like a pair of crushing schoolgirls. Which to be fair, they were all schoolgirls, but really, Rikka wasn't sure what they saw in this guy.

Sure, he was pretty handsome. He had a good face, and the goatee made it seem like he was really good at taking care of his hygiene, with how it was properly managed and everything. And Rikka certainly wasn't racist. His skin color wasn't some kind of disqualifier for her… in fact, it made him a little more exotic, she had to admit.

And he wasn't half-bad in the build department either, with broad shoulders and a toned if not chiseled chest. He wasn't bad in a lot of ways, Rikka could admit to herself in the privacy of her own head. But… he was definitely too old for them. Right?

Leaning forward, eyes narrowed in suspicion, Rikka finally asks the question that's been on her mind since they were introduced.

"So… Ou-san… how did you and my friends meet?"

Before he can answer however, Namiko leans in, giggling airily.

"Oh, that's a really funny story Rikka, you'll love it! Ah, but let's get some drinks first. Ou-san, you don't mind right?"

"Heh, of course not."

Blinking, Rikka assumes that she's discovered the reason for Namiko and Hass' infatuation and association with the college-aged man right then and there. It makes sense, after all. She hadn't even thought about it… but normally, none of them would be able to procure alcoholic beverages because of their age. However, this… Ou fellow was more than capable of buying the beer from the Karaoke Place FOR them.

So convinced that she's discovered the true nature of their relationship… and being a little curious to try some alcohol herself admittedly, Rikka doesn't even really mind that Namiko very much glossed over her question and diverted her focus elsewhere. She notices, don't get her wrong, but… she doesn't push back on it.

Instead, while still a little unsettled by the amount of affection and attention Namiko and Hass are lavishing upon this guy, Rikka nevertheless settles down, and as the drinks arrive, she happily takes one to try as well. It's not half bad, so she begins nursing it as the party really gets going. As time passes by, Rikka watches Hass and Namiko both dance and sing with Ou-san. Undeniably, Namiko is the most outgoing of the two, but it's almost like the combination of alcohol, a handsome guy, and poorly sung Karaoke is enough to pull Hass out of her introverted nature and make her less and less quiet and more and more… uninhibited.

Rikka is still suspicious of Ou, even now. His intentions for her friends… she might just have to step in if things go too far in a direction, they don't want them to go. But still, as time goes on and Rikka has more and more drinks, she begins to relax a little and finds herself enjoying the silly fun of the occasion better and better by the moment.

When the next set of songs end and Hass grabs Rikka by the hands, pulling her up to dance and sing with her, Rikka giggles and lets it happen. The two of them are the only ones on the 'dance floor' though, as Namiko and Ou both sit out the next song. It's then that things begin to take a turn for the truly unusual and uncomfortable.

After maybe a minute of singing and dancing with Hass, Rikka looks over at Namiko and Ou and does a double take when she sees they've begun making out. Her eyes widen in surprise at the sight, but it's not like Ou is forcing himself on Namiko or anything like that, which is half the reason she doesn't immediately intervene.

Rather, instead it's more like Namiko is forcing herself on Ou with the way she's all but draping herself over the older guy in order to properly lay those smooches on him. Of course, the dark-skinned man doesn't seem to mind, if the way he's using his big masculine hands to grip Namiko's tight rear right before Rikka's eyes is any indication.

Just before Rikka finally gathers the courage to pipe up and say something about the rather lewd display, Hass grabs her and pulls her in close for a quick dance move, shimmying against her, their breasts squishing together. Rikka is distracted from what Namiko, and Ou are doing for just a moment as she lets the alcohol and the singing and the dancing all wash over her, causing her to lose focus in her slightly inebriated state.

However, when next she glances in their direction, Rikka freezes up entirely, her jaw dropping open and her eyes widening in shock. In the midst of her broken attention, Namiko had unzipped Ou's fly and taken his thick brown cock out of his pants and was toying with it brazenly between her fingers. The college-aged man had returned the favor by pulling her shirt up and off of her, tossing it aside and fondling her petite breasts while she played with his dick.

It was such a brazen display of… of debauchery that Rikka was completely caught flat-footed, unable to so much as speak as her mouth opened and closed soundlessly. In this moment, Hass adds to the shock by coming up from behind her and hugging her. The normally quiet and softer-spoken girl gives Rikka's chest a good grope and squeeze, causing Rikka to whimper and squirm helplessly in response.

"What do you think, Rikka? What do you think of Ou-san's cock?"

"W-Wha… I…"

"It's nice and big, isn't it? So thick… so hard. I can tell you from experience, it throbs hot inside of you in a delightful fashion."

No… no, Hass couldn't be saying what Rikka thought she was saying… could she? Namiko, Rikka could almost believe it. She could see it happening. But Hass? Sweet, innocent, responsible Hass? That wasn't possible. And yet, Rikka finds herself unable to reply. In her drunken state, the raven-haired beauty spirals in a mixture of different emotions, running the gamut from confusion, to denial, to lust as she watches the two on the couch engaging in some heavy petting and intense foreplay.

From behind, Hass bumps into her rather forcefully, and Rikka, stuck in a daze, can do nothing but step forward under her direction. As the other girl continues to fondle her chest, Rikka's gaze is stuck on Ou-san's cock and the way Namiko is almost expertly seeming to play with it in her hand. As they get closer, the brunette girl glances over at them with a characteristic grin and a positively sinful glint in her eyes.

"Heh, you can have a free show just this one, Rikka. But next time I just might charge you~"

And then, without further ado, Namiko climbs into Ou's lap properly, taking hold of his long fat dark dick in both of her hands as she lines it up under her skirt. Rikka's eyes widen as the dark-skinned man grabs her friend by her hips and thrusts up while pulling her down. The confirmation of Namiko's lack of underwear, of the fact that she was going commando, is evidenced in the way she cries out as he enters her right then and there.

Of course, Namiko isn't idle either, and as she arches her back, she's also looking back at her two friends with a lidded gaze and that same wicked grin. Reaching back behind her, the young woman flips up the back of her skirt, revealing her naked behind and the place where she and Ou-san were joined. He was buried inside of her, filling her from below… but even with that huge sausage penetrating her so deeply, there was no blood.

Hass had pretty much already insinuated it, but now the evidence is right before Rikka's eyes. This wasn't the first time Namiko had sex. This wasn't the first time she and Ou-san had fucked, that much was incredibly obvious.

Still, her brunette friend is soon gasping and panting and moaning as she bounces father and father on Ou-san's cock. He grunts and meets her bounces, pounding into her from below as she's impaled on his dick again and again. The music in the room is drowning out the sound of flesh slapping flesh, and Rikka absently notes that there's a reason that Karaoke Places have a reputation for things like this happening in them. Because no one can hear Namiko moaning right now. Even Rikka can barely hear her squealing cries of ecstasy over the music.

But she can SEE everything and… and she can't look away. Almost like she's mesmerized, she watches her friend get fucked by this relative stranger and love every last second of it. Namiko looks like she's in heaven. She looks like she's heaving the time of her life. Rikka isn't sure what to think about that… or rather, she's not sure she likes what she's thinking about it.

Because… because it is a bit of a turn on, watching her friend have sex and love it so much. Especially with Hass still playing with her from behind, still toying with her body. Rikka can admit that she's had these sort of… dreams before. She'd had… f-fantasies involving her and her friends before. She also likes guys though, and she was never sure what Namiko, and Hass would say if they knew she thought about them in that way.

Now though, she's watching one of them get fucked by a truly impressive member, while the other molests her. All in all, it's a situation that's hard for young Rikka to misinterpret. The raven-haired young woman can do nothing but watch as, after one good final pump, Ou lets out a grunt and holds Namiko down on his cock.

From the way the two of them seize up, it's entirely obvious that he's cumming. In response, Namiko lets out a loud squeal that manages to make its way over the music in the room.

"Yes! Yes, cum inside! FILL ME UP DADDDYYYY!"

Rikka blushes in second-hand embarrassment for her friend, even as Ou chuckles. She's got almost too good of a view of the cum shot flowing into Namiko, and she can practically see what little of Ou's cock is outside of the brunette pulsing and throbbing. His hefty ball sack isn't actually moving, but she feels like she can sense it churning as he fills and fills Namiko with more cum then Rikka could have imagined.

So much cum, in fact, that even Ou-san misjudges matters. When he finally pulls Namiko off of his cock, his dick flops out and at the same time shoots one final stray squirt of ropy cum a few feet out. Rikka and Hass are only a few feet away at this point, and the stray shot of white, hot seed splatters across her and her friend's faces as they both stare in wonder at the sight.

Unbidden, Rikka's tongue peeks out and catches just a dollop of cum as it slowly drips down her cheek. Her tongue sneaks back into her mouth just as quickly, but she's gotten a taste now and something deep inside of her has been… ignited. Her core is on fire as Namiko flops down next to Ou, resting against his side while both he and she look at the other two girls.

Giggling affectionately, Hass reaches up and scoops a bit more of Ou-san's cum off of Rikka's face, before pushing the cum-coated thumb into Rikka's mouth. After already sneaking a taste with no one the wiser, Rikka is weak to this line of attack and ultimately opens up, her tongue sliding out, this time with everyone else in the room very aware of her.

Needless to say, watching Rikka suck Hass' thumb clean of his cum has the dark-skinned man on the couch hard again in seconds. When Hass takes Rikka by the hand and leads her over to the nearby table, Rikka doesn't fight her. Soon enough, they're both laid down on it.

"You want it, don't you Rikka? Then just lay down alongside me and Ou-san will take care of the rest. He's really, really good. You're going to love this~"

Part of her thinks that she's probably letting this go too far. But that part of her is a vanishingly small part at this point in time. Inebriated and lust-drunk on top of regular drunk, Rikka is super flushed and blushing crimson at this point as she nods hesitantly and follows Hass' lead. The two girls are holding hands as Ou walks over, stroking his hard cock as he gazes upon them appreciatively.

Grinning at Rikka, he gives her a kind nod.

"Not to worry. We'll go slow for your first time, Rikka."

Taken aback by his kindness, Rikka flushes even more, feeling bad for her unkind thoughts to him from earlier. Hesitantly nodding, she watches as he slowly and carefully takes off Hass' skirt, revealing her lack of panties. She and Namiko were matching in that department, apparently. When he takes off Rikka's skirt though, she still has panties on.

Rather than immediately taking them off however, Ou gets caught up in ogling her thighs, letting out a soft groan of satisfaction as he squeezes them with his big, masculine hands.

"Oh, fuck yes… you've got the perfect body, Rikka. You're so fucking sexy… so fucking fuckable."

She'd never… she wasn't sure if she was supposed to be annoyed or grateful for the compliment. It was nice to be appreciated, but to have such lewd, crass language applied to her… wasn't it inappropriate? Of course, everything about this was inappropriate, and before Rikka can decide one way or the other how she feels, Hass helps make the decision for her by suddenly caressing her cheek and then turning her head to face her friend. The next thing she knows, she and Hass are kissing, the other girl having pulled away her ever-present medical mask in order to tongue Rikka's mouth.

In the midst of their distraction, Ou-san is far from idle. The next thing Rikka knows, she's being kissed by Hass up top… and kissed by Ou-san downstairs. The raven-haired beauty's eyes widen as she feels his tongue begin to work its way into her slit. A muffled whimper emits from her mouth as Has keeps kissing her. She's never… this has never… it's all so new to her.

Is this the pleasure of being a woman? Rikka can't help but wonder. The tongue inside of her is moving around at a more frantic pace, Ou-san lapping at her folds and playing with her clit. Meanwhile, Hass is also moaning right back into Rikka's mouth, making it clear he's using his other hand on her pussy as well. Both girls can do nothing but lay there squirming and take it, the pleasure far too much to bear.

When they eventually break apart for fresh air, Hass has a smile on her uncharacteristically uncovered face. It's a perverse smile, at odds with her usually quiet personality.

"Ou-san is inside of you right now, Rikka. Doesn't it feel good?"

"… Y-Yes…"

She's blushing as she admits it, but it's not like denial would be believed here. A throaty moan leaves Rikka's mouth a moment later, embarrassing her enough for her to try to cover her face with her hands, but Hass just takes her hands away, still smiling.

"It'll feel even better when it's his dick instead of his tongue. Just you wait~"

O-Oh… it… it probably would. Rikka honestly hadn't thought about it that much, hadn't stopped to consider what was no doubt coming soon. She whimpers, a little afraid of having that big brown cock buried inside of her. Ou-san had been relatively gentle with Namiko… really, it was the brunette who'd sped things up more than anything.

But would it fit inside of her? It should, right? B-But what if it didn't? Ah… but she really, really wanted to try anyways, didn't she?

As Rikka finds herself caught in a state of inner turmoil, Ou moves from eating her out to eating out Hass. The two girls return to kissing one another as he fingers Rikka's dripping wet cunny while tonguing out her friend's slit, a reversal of the previous state of affairs that she honestly can't bring herself to mind. In the end, he plays with both of their pussies equally, and in the end, the two of them end up cumming together, something Rikka would never have thought possible before today.

She and Hass, with their tongues down one another's throats, explosively orgasm right there in front of Ou-san and Namiko, an embarrassing event to be sure, but also a highly pleasurable one that leaves Rikka moaning and mewling. As she's recovering however, Ou is drawing back and grabbing Hass by her hips, pulling her over to the edge of the table as she turns onto her side and lifts her leg up.

Hass' leg ends up draped over one of his broad masculine shoulders as his cock presses against her slit. Rikka watches, mesmerized, as he thrusts in and begins to fuck her. Unlike Namiko, who needed a moment of slow, soft sex before she really got started, Hass is different. From the very beginning, she… she…

"Yes! Harder, Ou-san! Fucking give it to me! More! F-Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

It's a complete identity swap from the quieter friend that Rikka had always known. Watching with wide eyes, she can only stare as Hass glances over at her and grins.

"Keep your eyes on where Ou-san is fucking me, Rikka! Look at how he's making me his woman!"

And indeed, he was going rather hard, not that Hass seemed to mind one bit. In and out he was plowing her, like a man possessed.

Slowly, treacherously, Rikka's hand moves down her front of its own will. She watches the debauched sight for a while before realizing that she's fingering herself. In the end, she can't even hide the fact that she wants what Namiko and Hass have gotten. She wants… she wants to have sex t-too! The sex gets so fast and wild that the look on Hass' exposed face gets… rather silly. Crossed eyes, tongue sticking straight out… it's a fucked dumb expression that has Rikka sopping wet with anticipation of maybe getting to experience the exact same thing.

With one final big hip thrust a few minutes later, Ou cums inside of Hass. Once again, Rikka watches the entire time he's filling up her friend. If anything, the creampie looks like an even bigger load than the one he gave Namiko…

And yet, when he pulls out of Hass and his messy cock is revealed, Rikka is shocked and excited to see that he's still fully hard. As he turns his gaze towards her, the college-aged man offers Rikka a kind smile.

"I have to admit… it's impossible for me to become soft knowing that you're waiting for your turn, Rikka. I hope you're ready."

"Y-Yes!"

She blushes at how excited she sounds, but she was already blushing anyways. Taking her by the hand, Ou-san gently sits her up… and then surprises her when he wraps his hands up under her thighs and lifts her up off of the table and into his strong, solid arms. Rikka instinctively holds onto his neck and wait, her arms going over his shoulders and her legs wrapping around his body.

"Heh, isn't this nice. Your soft body feels good against me, Rikka~"

Rikka blushes even harder. Jeez, was even he teasing her now? Still, when he reaches back around and grabs a handful of her juicy derriere, she can't help but moan for him. On top of that, her wet and ready pussy lips were rubbing upon his cock, hot-dogging his hard length as it lay between their bodies.

Slowly repositioning them, he begins to push his cockhead into her and all Rikka can do is mewl in excitement as he begins to effortlessly stretch her virgin cunt around his dick tip.

"Congratulations are in order, Rikka. With this, you're about to become a woman."

Rikka gasps and pants as she feels her virgin folds give way for his girthy member. He takes her purity then and there, effortlessly pushing through her hymen. There's a twinge of pain to be sure, but nothing unbearable and honestly, with all the foreplay, Rikka has already been primed for nothing but more and more pleasure.

Once he's almost all the way inside of her however, Ou-san slowly but surely pulls back, moving extra slow until he's at the entrance yet again. THEN, he slams back into her at full tilt, causing the freshly deflowered young beauty to throw her head back and squeal in joy. This… THIS was what it meant to be a woman. The tonguing she'd had before was only the appetizer. By comparison, this was the entrée, the main event.

Hass was right, Rikka couldn't get enough of Ou-san's cock. It was even better than his tongue, even better than his fingers. So much bigger than both, he speared deep inside of her with every thrust, bouncing her up and down on his cock as she held onto him for dear life. The standing fuck goes on for a good long while too. He explores the contours of her pussy and makes her love every moment of it.

A very small part of Rikka feels shame, and she can't help but mutter to herself, mumbling so quietly that not even Ou-san can hear her over the music still playing in the private Karaoke Room.

"I-I'm letting some… some p-playboy fuck me… I'm f-falling for it just like my friends. I can't… oooh, I can't believe I've lost my v-virginity in a place like this…"

Of course, all of her lamenting is somewhat ruined by the fucked happy expression on her face. Her eyes are half-rolled back in her head, and her tongue lolls out of her mouth as she clings to Ou-san while he fucks her harder and harder, faster and fast.

With the raising tempo of the music and the hard thumping thwacks of dick meeting pussy time and time again, Rikka finds herself overflowing with pleasure. She cums once, twice, and then three times… and there's not a doubt in her mind there would have been plenty more if not for that third orgasm being the one that squeezes Ou-san's big fat brown cock just right.

Groaning appreciatively, Ou cums inside of her right then and there, creampieing her just like he did her two friends. Back to back to back creampies for all three girls. He filled them up, and who knew what the consequences might be. But much like Namiko and Hass, Rikka can't bring herself to care. As she and Ou-san fall back onto the couch to catch their respective breaths, she's too happy to care.

Giggling, Namiko leans over from where she already was on the couch and pokes Rikka's nose as she smiles dopily.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity, Rikka~"

Rikka though, is a bit too cock drunk to respond at the moment, eyes rolling around in her head as she mumbles somewhat brokenly. Hass comes over as well and climbs up onto the couch on Ou-san's other side, all three girls doing their best to be close to the well-built man.

"Thank you for helping get that stick out of Rikka's ass, Ou-san~"

"That's right, she's always so serious. Hehe, I knew a real pervert had to be lying in wait underneath her prudish behavior though."

"Mmmhmmm~ You really brought it out of her!"

Ou chuckles and shrugs, even as he pulls Hass in close to nuzzle at her breasts.

"Any time girls, happy to help. Though… I hope you don't think we're done just yet. We still have an hour and a half left on this room, after all…"

Both Namiko and Hass perk up at that in excitement and perverted glee, their depravity obvious to anyone who could see their faces in that moment.

-x-X-x-

As the next hour goes by, all three girls go through a LOT of different sexual positions. Namiko gets fucked in her first full nelson. Having seen Ou-san manage Rikka in a standing fuck well enough, she propositioned him with the idea, excited to see how it would feel. Needless to say, from the moment her folded up petite body was first dropped down onto his big fat cock, she was addicted.

She loved how rough it was, and how easily the dark-skinned man could pick her up and just… deposit her onto his length like a living onahole. It was so amazing that she begged for more, and he was soon pumping up into her like a reverse jackhammer, fucking her rather wildly all the way to a squealing completion.

Hass, meanwhile, pushed Ou-san down and rode HIM after that. She fucked him like she was trying to ride a bucking bronco. It was always the quiet ones, or so they said, and in the case of young Hass, that saying was right. She was a lot more eager and aggressive then her friends, but Ou-san was more than willing to let her take the lead for one very simple reason… Hass had the biggest breasts of the three girls.

With her riding him hard and fast, her tits, now out, were bouncing all over the place. Needless to say, he couldn't help but grab a handful apiece, pinching and licking and biting at her nipples at his leisure while she moaned up a storm and clenched down upon his erect cock.

Finally, Rikka learned fast and hard that her favorite position was actually doggystyle sex. Losing her virginity in a standing fuck had been good and all but getting on all fours and being taken from behind while Ou marveled at her pristine and peach-like butt for a bit before moving on to spanking it… that was what Rikka truly loved.

Of course, once he started smacking her ass cheeks like a pair of bongo drums, the pristine nature of her behind didn't last long. It was slightly red with his handprints, but that just made him fuck her harder. Needless to say, Rikka gripped the back of the couch for dear life as her eyes became hearts, and her cunt and womb were both shaped to be perfect sheathes for Ou-san's cock.

Each of these moments ends up immortalized forever on Ou's personal phone. Drunk on both alcohol and sex, the three girls raise no protest as he takes pictures and even videos of them. Each time he fucks them ends in a creampie, and those get their own final photos of the girls' pussies slowly beginning to disgorge his seed.

The last picture Ou takes has Rikka on her back, her open school jacket the only article of clothing left to her. Hass and Namiko are on either side of her, hugging their best friend close and equally just as naked. All three girls are stained with Ou's cum, and all of them are holding up at least one hand in the peace sign as they smile perversely. In Rikka's case, she's holding up both.

Snapping the hot picture, Ou-san grins at how it comes out on his phone for a moment, before making a quick call up to the front desk.

"Hey, this is Room Three. We're going to extend our time by another thirty minutes, so just put it on the final bill, alright?"

"Of course, sir. Enjoy yourself."

With that taken care of, Ou-san chuckles as he looks at the three exhausted, cum-stained, and cum-filled girls laid out before him.

"Rest up ladies. I paid for some extra time so you could pull yourselves back together before we have to leave."

And indeed, it takes the next thirty minutes for the three girls to truly recover. Eventually, they leave and after making sure the room is relatively clean as well, Ou heads up to the front desk and pays, his phone now filled with lots of lewd photos and video, and one new contact. Rikka's phone number, to go right alongside Hass and Namiko's numbers.

Needless to say, he was plenty satisfied with getting three young, nubile bitches addicted to his big fat cock. The only way it could possibly get better was if he could somehow get a mother-daughter threesome going with one of them and their mother… but nah, what were the chances of one of those girls having a mother who was sexy enough to be fuckable? Best to just be happy with what he had. There was no way a high-grade MILF was just going to fall into his lap like those three delightfully depraved young women did, right?

… Elsewhere, at a certain junk shop, one Orie Takarada, mother to Rikka Takarada, sneezes loudly.

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

1