Teaching a Lesson (Resident Evil 2)
659 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Teaching a Lesson was a Patreon Poll Winner originally written back in 2019 and posted to HF back in 2021. Posting it up here and now for people to enjoy!

Summary: Instead of mutating into a monster after being infected with the G-virus, Leon gets a huge boost to his strength and libido. 

Themes: Rough Sex, Breeding, Bondage

-x-X-x-

As Claire steps into the safe house with two full bags of groceries, she hears a muffled cry, and the distinctive sound of someone being whipped. Blinking dumbly, the red head makes her way inside and puts the groceries down on the kitchen counter, before hesitantly calling out.

"… Leon?"

There's a beat of silence, and then Leon's voice trails out from the bedroom.

"In here, Claire."

Slowly, the young woman makes her way to the bedroom, finding that the door is open a crack. She pushes it open all the way and steps inside, only to stare in surprise at the sight before her. The fact that Leon is naked isn't even close to the top of the list, though she does admire his muscled, toned form, ogling his backside as he stands facing away from her, a cat o' nine tails in his left hand.

Leon is naked, sure, but she's expecting to see him. What she's not expecting to see is Ada Wong, spread eagle and prone on the bed, stripped naked with red whip marks across her back and backside.

"What… what's she doing here?"

Glancing over his shoulder, Leon smiles slightly, and Claire's heart flutters as she licks her lips and stares into his eyes. The G-Virus had… well, it hadn't killed him. It hadn't turned him into a monster like some of the creatures they'd seen back in Raccoon City. That didn't mean it hadn't changed him though. It'd certainly done that. He was maybe half-again as large as he was before, with muscles on muscles. Where before he was effectively a fine-looking man with a police officer's toned body, now he was a chiseled Adonis, and one that Claire could admit in the privacy of her own thoughts had featured in numerous fantasies since they'd escaped Raccoon City.

"She came to apologize. So, I'm teaching her a lesson in why lying is bad."

He sounded so matter-of-fact about it. Honestly, it was kind of hot. Biting her lower lip, Claire steps a few feet closer.

"A-And how's that going?"

Now, Ada is looking at her. She's not surprised to see that the Asian woman is gagged, it explained the muffled cry that had drawn her attention in the first place. Besides, they're supposed to be lying low, so having someone screaming from being whipped by a cat o' nine tails would not be conducive to that goal. What Claire is surprised to see is the anger in Ada's eyes, directed at her.

If she didn't know any better, she'd say that Ada Wong was mad at her for interrupting…

"Well, pretty well I suppose. Ada? How do you think it's going?"

The muffled moan that exits Ada's gagged mouth and the way the Asian woman raises her hips into the air as if humping the bed… or inviting Leon to do some humping of his own, causes Claire to raise both eyebrows in surprise. She wanted this. Ada wanted to be punished, she wanted to be taught a lesson. And funnily enough? Claire hadn't cared whether or not that was the case, even before that realization. If this was nonconsensual, she would have let Leon have his way with the other woman anyways.

Now though, knowing that Ada was fully on board with everything, Claire felt a strange spark of jealousy ignite in her chest. Licking her lips again, the red head looks to Leon.

"I want to help."

That gets both his and Ada's attention, but Claire only has eyes for Leon as she walks up to his side, causing him to turn to her. Said eyes slide down the handsome man's chiseled front, past his pecs and his abs and his navel, down to what she's waiting for, between his legs. To her surprise, Leon is only half-hard at best, his cock massive, but still drooping, not at all at full mast.

"Help? How?"

It's like the damn G-Virus made him thick. Well, Claire knows just how to get through to him. He's still a man, after all. Reaching up, Claire Redfield shrugs off her jacket, before shucking her black undershirt up and over her head. When she makes eye contact with Leon again, he's looking at her with far more interest, causing blood to rush to the young woman's face. Still, she doesn't let that stop her from unclasping her bra and pulling it off her shoulders, one by one.

Letting the undergarment fall to the ground, her upper half now fully exposed, Claire swallows nervously as her firm, supple breasts bounce a couple times from being released from their confines, before settling. She may not be as big in the chest region as that bitch, Ada, but she still had a good pair of tits, if the way Leon was staring at them was any indication!

However, before he can get any ideas, Claire falls to her knees, wanting to execute her plan. If he was going to have his way with Ada, she was going to make sure he wanted to have his way with her too. And the only way she figured she could best do that was by showing him just how interested she was in joining in on these games.

Reaching out, Claire tries to wrap her hands around Leon's cock, only to find they don't fully close, even as she lifts the large, still-growing member up, looking it straight in the eye. That gets another nervous swallow from the red head, but it doesn't stop her from letting her tongue slip out from between her lips as she leans forward and gives Leon's tip a quick lick. Leon grunts in response, and suddenly his free hand, the one not currently holding the cat o' nine tails, is atop Claire's head, his fingers sliding through her hair, before ultimately moving to grasp her by her ponytail.

Claire looks up as she works her lips over the head of his massive cock, her tongue swirling around it for a brief second before she pulls back in order to slide her tongue along the underside of his length. With his giant member taking up half of her face, Claire can only stare up at Leon with one eye as she delivers smooches and slurps across his pulsing, throbbing member, but she doesn't let that stop her. Smiling coyly, Claire strokes Leon's cock, even as she glances to the cat o' nine tails in his hand.

"Don't stop on my account now. Give her what she deserves, Leon."

He smiles at that, and she smiles back as she continues to work his cock over with his mouth. Ada though, has the temerity to growl at Claire, as if she doesn't think the red head deserves even a moment of her time with Leon. Well tough cookies, because Leon clearly isn't going to make her leave. The growl is cut off a moment later anyways by a muffled squeal as the cat o' nine tails comes down across the curvaceous tied-up Asian woman's ass and back again, causing her to squirm and tense.

And then it keeps coming down, Leon's focus cut in half now, but then, you don't really need much to be able to whip a helpless woman. He stares at Ada and continues to bring the cat o' nine tails down on her body, while his hand remains around Claire's ponytail, eventually guiding her head up and down his rigid member once she opens her mouth as wide as she can for him.

"Gagkh… Gagkh… Gagkh…"

As Claire chokes and gurgles on Leon's fat cock, drool collecting on her chin and then dripping down onto her breasts, Leon grunts, seeming to thoroughly enjoy using her throat as his own personal cock sheathe as he deals out punishment to Ada. Punishment that's richly deserved, in Claire's position. Just happy to be inserting herself into this new dynamic, the red head's hands find their home on her own body once there's no room left for them on his cock, which is pushing its way into her gullet, inch by inch. She gropes and squeezes her breasts, before working open her pants and sticking her hand right down the front of her panties, pushing fingers up into her cunt.

And then just like that, it's over. Just as she's getting into it, Leon pulls out of her mouth and lets go of her hair, stepping away. Claire is left a little dazed, staring after him, one hand on her breast and the other stuffed down her pants.

"Wha… Leon?"

The massive man looks back at her for a moment, his cock covered in her saliva and now at full mast. He eyes her, his head cocking to the side.

"I'm ready. So now I'm going to fuck her."

… Claire doesn't really know what to say to that. She almost demands he fuck her instead, or at least first, but she doesn't want to come across as too needy. Ada, meanwhile, has this wide-eyed look on her face as she stares at his dick, now at full size, and swallows hard. Like she didn't know what she was getting into. In the end, Claire just bites her lip to keep herself from saying anything and continues to finger her cunt as Leon climbs onto the bed, spreads Ada's thighs apart, and inserts his gargantuan cock right into her cunt.

She would have preferred it to be Ada's ass, but the cunt alone seems to make the Asian woman squeal nicely enough as it is. Given the red that Leon has made of her ass and back, it's no wonder. As he grabs hold of her by her butt cheeks and begins to thrust into her from above with deep, powerful strokes, Ada positively screams into her gag, and Claire frigs at her clit and fingers her own cunt all the harder trying to keep up.

Her moans fill the air, and in the end, she has to bring the hand on her tits away from them in order to bite down on her knuckle and hold back the noises threatening to escape her lips. Couldn't be too loud after all, didn't want to attract atten- Claire's eyes widen as the bed that Leon is fucking Ada on suddenly breaks, just like that. His weight, his strength, his power… he busts the whole thing into pieces and the mattress positively slams down onto the floor.

And yet, that doesn't stop him. Leon's cock continues to disappear into Ada's cunt again and again, and even though she's no longer held in place by the nonexistent bedposts, Ada remains prone, spread eagle, taking it from above as she moans into her gag like the bitch she is. It takes Claire a second to realize that she's really, truly enjoying it. Oh sure, it was clear that Ada was on board with the punishment, but the red head had figured it was something she was doing reluctantly.

But no, the Asian woman was turning out to be quite the masochist, if her moaning and mewling and outright cries of ecstasy, all muffled by the gag of course, were anything to go by. And then there was the puddle of pussy juices collecting beneath the other woman that Claire could see forming from here, even as she herself got closer and closer to a climax.

Suddenly, Leon is coming off the bed, and he's pulling Ada with him. Before Claire can even wonder what, he's doing, the big, muscular man has the gagged woman in a full nelson, his fingers laced behind her head and his arms up and under her legs, at the crook of each of her knees. His cock is still inside of her, but much of it has slid out in this new position, with her scrunched up as she is. Claire, from her vantage point on the floor, can see much of Leon's big, fat length, and all of the delirious Asian woman's pussy juices as they flow down it, slickening his passage immensely.

And then he drops her, and the fucking begins in earnest. Claire watches, and climaxes a few times herself at the sight, as Ada Wong's eyes eventually roll back in her head, and her body becomes that of a ragdoll. Her mind shatters, at least temporarily, from all the pleasure that so thoroughly overwhelms her. Her mewls and moans becomes screams and cries and then go back to being mewls and moans again, but the gag makes sure she's never too loud.

Still, by the time Leon nuts inside of her, Ada Wong looks absolutely ridiculous. Fucked insensate by his big, massive schlong, she can do nothing but twitch and tremble when he pulls her off and then drops her face first down on the busted bed. Her hips remain up in the air, her knees beneath her to prop her ass up, and Claire can only stare as Leon's cum slops out of Ada's freshly wrecked cunt in nice, big glops.

Then, she realizes that he's turned his attention to her, and is walking her way. Hurriedly, the red head gets to her feet and forces her pants down her legs and off of her body. She's just hooking her thumbs into the hem of her panties however when Leon grabs her up and slides three thick, masculine fingers down the front of her underwear. Their eyes meet, and Claire bites her lip, knowing what's about to happen.

Then, Leon tears the last garment she's wearing off of her body, and a moment later, deposits her on his cock. As the tip of his member slowly pushes open her extremely tight cunt, Claire is left to cling to Leon, her legs wrapping around his thick waist and her hands grabbing at his shoulders. She pants as he starts to split her open, but when he hesitates, just for a moment, Claire growls and looks him in the eye.

"Don't hold back. Don't you dare hold back."

He cocks his head to the side… and then smiles, and Claire has all of a moment to wonder if she's made a mistake, before he's fucking her just as hard as he fucked Ada. Of course, unlike Ada, she's not gagged, but luckily for all of them, Leon still has her torn panties in his hand, and they make for a great makeshift gag when she's in the middle of her first orgasmic scream.

As he continues to ravage her body with his cock, Claire lets the pleasure take her, welcoming it, enjoying every last bit of it, and trying her best to give a better showing than Ada did. If this was going to be the new norm, there was going to be a pecking order… and Ada fucking Wong was staying at the bottom of it, where she belonged.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

3