A New Olympus (Percy Jackson)
934 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: A New Olympus was a Patreon Poll Winner originally written back in 2019. Posting it up here and now for people to enjoy!

Summary: In a world where the Gigantomachy didn't go so well, some of the Olympian Gods were killed before the Giants were defeated and Gaia was sent back into her slumber. Percy is left in charge.

Themes: Rough Sex, Dom/Sub, Loving Sex

-x-X-x-

Under normal circumstances, a marriage usually came with a wedding as well, even when it was between a God and a Goddess. Especially then, in fact. There were always big ceremonies, and lots of pomp and circumstance, and just a whole lot of ridiculous divine extravagance. It was safe to say that a wedding between a God and a Goddess trumped anything that two mortals could possibly put on.

But these weren't normal circumstances. The marriage would happen, but the wedding… the wedding would have to wait. Coming up to the doors outside of Olympus' throne room, Percy pushes them open, and strides inside. Though it's not truly Percy Jackson that steps into the throne room, not really. He's not the same boy, not the same demigod that stood before the gods and goddesses of Olympus years before.

No, now he is a God in his own right. The Gigantomachy hadn't gone quite as well as they'd hoped. The Giants were still defeated in the end, and Gaia was still sent back into her slumber, but not before several of the Olympian Gods fell, and with them, the world as well. As the domains of the bigger Gods and Goddesses were left to run rampant for a time, the human race had essentially fallen, and they'd fallen hard. Civilization as Percy had known it as a mortal demigod had ceased to exist, and people had been reduced back to the Bronze Age by the near-world ending events of the Gigantomachy.

However, in the end, full catastrophe was barely averted, as new gods rose up to take the vacant thrones on Olympus and tamed the raging forces of nature that had reduced civilization to ruins. That was where he came in. No longer Percy Jackson, it was more accurate to call him by his full first name now… his divine name.

Perseus, also known as Earthshaker, Stormbringer, King of the Oceans and God of the Seas and Natural disasters… and ultimately, hailed by terrified mortals who had seen nature's fury unleashed as the strongest of all of the gods. They worshipped him, and in worshipping him, they gave him strength. Strength that Perseus then used to help them, turning it back around, his power bolstering his followers' chances of survival, protecting them from the harsh elements that he now controlled.

He was… the King of the Gods now. It wasn't something Percy had wanted, but as Perseus, he recognized the necessity. The world was in dire straits as it currently stood. Governments had fallen, people had been reduced to scavengers and tribal behavior, even if they were still too mentally civilized to call themselves tribes. That was still what they were forming. By stepping up to the plate, by making himself known to the remnants of humanity in a way the Olympians of Old had done thousands of years before, Perseus had a way to stabilize things and save people. So, he had to do it, he had to step up to the plate.

Especially since not all of the demigods who had been elevated to godhood by the deaths of their fathers and mothers were the sort of people who had the world's best interests at heart. Which was why Perseus was here now, before any of them, it was why he was walking into Olympus' throne room, to confront the only remaining inhabitant within it.

"Hestia."

At the end of the day, the eldest child of Kronos and the Goddess of the Hearth had never had any ambitions of any sort. It was why she'd always been left alone and ultimately allowed to tend to her Hearth. Hestia was humble and did not seek out power or status for herself. She did not take up a throne when the other Gods and Goddesses did, preferring to keep to Olympus' hearth, always tending to it, always making sure it stayed stoked.

On top of that, Hestia had no desire to marry nor become a mother herself, and after turning down multiple gods, Zeus had declared her to be an eternal virgin, and along with Poseidon and Apollo, had promised punishment on anyone who attempted to touch her in the future. Hestia was thus the Virgin Goddess of the Hearth, and had remained as such, even now, even in these trying times.

But no more. Perseus had need of her, and as the beautiful virgin goddess turns from her hearth and looks at him, he can see the understanding and knowledge of what he's here to do in her golden, glowing eyes, even as her beautiful lips curl into something of a small smile.

"Perseus."

Stepping forward slowly, almost as if he wishes he could stop this, but knows that he cannot, the new King of the Gods swallows thickly.

"I claim you as my Queen, Hestia, Goddess of Hearth, Home, and Family. I claim you as my Queen before Mount Olympus itself."

Hestia bows her head, and though she doesn't have to, though her agreement is not required, she still nods in the end.

"I accept, Perseus, God of Seas and Natural Disasters. I will be your Queen. I will be your wife."

Perseus moves forward more swiftly then and gathers Hestia up in his arms. He takes her close and kisses her deeply. To his surprise, the virgin goddess is responsive to his kissing, more responsive than he expected her to be. She kisses him back, and their tongues dance for a few moments together before Perseus pulls back from her, honestly a little bewildered. Hestia just smiles at him gently and reaches down to begin undoing the laces on his trousers, pulling at them.

She extracts his cock from its confines and takes it in her soft, warm hands. She strokes it up and down as they stand there, staring at one another, and then she gives it a tug, leading him by his dick over to his throne and sitting him down on it. Perseus' breath hitches as Hestia lets go of his erection and steps back, only to slide her dress off of one shoulder and then the other.

The loose, flowing garment she wears slides down her body, revealing inch after inch of her gorgeous, pale flesh. The Goddess of the Hearth stands still for a moment after exposing herself, allowing Perseus to drink her in, and then she moves forward again, climbing up into his lap and taking hold of his cock once more, placing it at her entrance as she hovers over him, breath hitching in anticipation.

"I hope you don't mind, my King…"

Perseus swallows, and places his hands on Hestia's hips. He's surprised by her forwardness, but not upset by it, not at all.

"I don't…"

Still, he is the King of the Gods, or at least, that's what he's here to secure. Before Hestia can do anything else, Perseus takes charge and slams her down onto his cock, thrusting up into her. He fully expects it to hurt her a little bit, after all, he's taking her virginity. And it does, Hestia cries out in sharp pain as he tears through her hymen, the virgin goddess virgin no more as the glowing golden blood of her purity leaks out of her freshly deflowered quim.

But at the same time, she's far wetter than he was expecting, far more eager than he'd thought possible. Perseus had come here today to take Hestia as his Queen, do his duty as her King, and secure his powerbase with her by his side. What he was finding instead was an honest-to-him wife, a loving woman who… who actually wanted him?

His confusion must show on his face, even as Perseus begins to bounce Hestia up and down on his cock, because the golden-eyed goddess of the Hearth smiles at him and leans forward, cupping his face in her hands and kissing him for a moment before pulling back.

"I have waited for this day for quite a long time, Perseus."

Blinking owlishly, Perseus can only continue fucking Hestia as he listens to her explain.

"I said no to all my previous suitors, because I knew that one day, you would come along. I didn't know the details; I didn't know it would be you specifically… but I knew some day that you would have need of me. Come, my King… use me as you will."

Well, that's a massive fucking turn on, finding out that the virgin goddess of the hearth herself was saving herself for you was… with a growl, Perseus finds himself wrapping his arms around Hestia, one hand on the small of her back, and the other gripping her buttocks as he abruptly rises from the throne she'd sat him on. His god-like strength makes it all too easy to hold her in his hands, even as he begins to bounce her up and down on his cock, walk-fucking her forward into the middle of the throne room.

Hestia cries out at the sudden deeper penetration, but happily bounces her hips up and down on his member, seeming to be getting more and more into things as time goes on. She certainly doesn't act like a virgin, moaning wantonly, wrapping her arms around his neck for support, kissing him deeply and passionately. As their tongues intertwine together, Perseus can only groan in pleasure.

Her inner walls are so fucking tight around his cock. Her pussy is quite literally divine though, so he supposes he shouldn't be all that surprised by that. He fucks her, and as he fucks her, Hestia tosses her head back and lets out a wanton moan. The formerly virgin goddess of the hearth has turned out to be something more of a wanton wench than Perseus ever would have guessed, to be perfectly honest.

Her pale, voluptuous body presses up against his, and with her back arched and her head tilted upwards, Perseus finds himself confronted with Hestia's beautiful white breasts. He lowers his mouth and begins to feast on them of course, continuing to fuck her from below, even as he starts to worship her gorgeous chest, her fat, soft mammaries. He slurps and sucks at them, and that proves to be the tipping point for the Goddess of the Hearth, because with another cry, Hestia climaxes all over his cock.

Her orgasm causes her insides to slicken even further, and Perseus finds himself slamming up into Hestia's cervix with every thrust at this point. With a growl, needing more, desiring more, Perseus abruptly pulls Hestia off of his cock and spins her around, facing her away from him and forcing her to kneel on the throne that once belonged to Hera, the Goddess now deceased.

He bends Hestia over Hera's old throne, the new Queen of the Gods taking the place of the old in a rather perverse manner as he grabs Hestia by her curvaceous hips and fat, pale bottom, and slams his cock right back into her drooling quim from behind. Hestia cries out in ecstasy, tossing her head back, clutching at the back of the stone throne she's now kneeling on.

Perseus fucks her into it, slamming forward as she's pressed up against the back, her tits smooshed and her ass cheeks clapping with every pistoning motion of his massive prick. Again, and again and again, Perseus thrusts forward, plowing Hestia into the throne with all his might. His new wife can take it, and she does take it fairly well, orgasming again and again around his godly cock, even as it batters down her cervix and enters her womb directly.

It's as Perseus fills her womb with his cock that Hestia gasps and looks back at him, over her shoulder, her golden eyes filled with desire.

"Do it, my King. Cum inside of me. Fill me with your seed. Make a family from my body!"

Perseus' eyes widen, his nostrils flare, and it's like Hestia has pressed a big red button that just says 'NUT!' on it, because in that moment, said in that tone by his new Queen, those are the magic words. With a roar of triumph, Perseus cums inside of Hestia, his seed painting the insides of her womb white, his ejaculate exploding all over her inner walls as well.

He absolutely coats her insides with his hot, white spunk, and Hestia groans as he does so, her eyes rolling back in her head for a moment as her mouth opens in a heartfelt 'O'. And then it's over, and Perseus is pulling out of the Goddess of the Hearth, of his new Queen of the Gods, and stumbling away.

Part of him still feels guilty for forcing this on Hestia, for all that she seemed to actually want it, at the end of the day. He sits down in his throne once more, cock still out, and finds himself reflecting on what he's done. Only, he's not allowed to wallow for long before Hestia suddenly crawls into view before him, and without any prompting, takes his messy cock into her mouth, beginning to clean him with her tongue. As she looks up at him with glowing golden eyes filled with adoration and devotion, the new King of the Gods lets out a shuddering breath.

He's done the right thing. And now that he has a Queen, his seat on the throne as the new King of the Gods is secured. He's right where he's supposed to be to help the largest amount of people.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6