A Dual-Reward (Konosuba)
975 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: A Dual-Reward was a commissioned one shot originally written in June of 2022. Posting it up here and now for people to enjoy!

Summary: Kazuma has finally done it, he's defeated the Demon King. So why is he back in the afterlife with a fully empowered Aqua straddling his chest?

Themes: Threesome, Loving Sex, Competitive Sex

-x-X-x-

He'd done it. He'd finally done it. Where everyone else had failed, Kazuma had carried the day and defeated the Demon King at long last.

… So then, why was he back here again, in the afterlife? Why was this happening to him?

"Um, Aqua?"

Eris, the Goddess of Luck and Fortune, pipes up with a somewhat timid voice from off to the side, only to be shut down by her once-again superior.

"Silence. You will address me as Goddess or Lady Aqua, or you will not address me at all. It's done, after all! Which means I'm back!"

Sitting atop him, straddling his belly in fact, the Goddess of Water sounds victorious and jubilant. Aqua, with her light blue hair, grins happily as she easily silences her fellow Goddess, Eris' lips sealing shut at her superior's words.

Yes, once upon a time, Aqua had been in charge of everything. It'd been so long that Kazuma had almost forgotten. After all, for quite a while now, Aqua had been his traveling companion, adventuring right alongside him to defeat the Demon King. His 'Useless Goddess', Aqua was supposed to be Kazuma's cheat item, though in the beginning at least she had felt a lot more like a serious handicap to his chances of success.

But in the end… she'd really pulled through for him quite a few times, especially in the fight against the Demon King. In all honesty, they'd all worked together, to achieve victory. Kazuma couldn't have done it without every single member of his party. They were all integral to defeating their foe. But then… he hadn't died, he was pretty sure. So why was he here now, with these two Goddesses and no one else?

Looking down at him from where she's straddling his chest, Aqua's eyes flash and she develops something of a scary smile on her face.

"Useless, am I? Worthless, huh?"

Kazuma blanches a little bit at that. Surely Aqua wasn't going to hold his verbal abuse against him now, right?! Not after all they'd been through together! Besides, most of the time, at least early on, she'd deserved the title!

"L-Lady Aqua-!"

"Shut up! Be a good kouhai and stay quiet. Just… watch and learn. THIS is how you reward your chosen mortal, Eris."

Kazuma barely has time to properly process that last sentence and catch the word 'reward' when a flare of divine power washes over both him and Aqua. Suddenly, he feels a strange breeze over his entire body… as he finds himself completely bereft of his high-level gear and weapons, and completely stripped of his clothing.

Abruptly naked, Kazuma yelps, only to look at Aqua and realize SHE'S entirely naked as well. Straddling him in her birthday suit, the Goddess of Water blushes as she wiggles this way and that… and then backs her naked bubble butt back into his slowly rising member, hot-dogging his cock with her ass right then and there.

… No way. Was she serious? She-

"Kazuma… I'll show you just how useless I am!"

Surging forward, Aqua's lips mash against his own, her hands cradling his face as she kisses him deeply. For a long moment, Kazuma is frozen stiff. This wasn't what he expected from his Useless Goddess… but expectation and desire were two different things, weren't they? As much as their relationship might have been rather… fiery at times, Kazuma and Aqua had been through thick and thin together.

He'd come to view her as one of his closest friends and most beloved companions… and now they were both naked, and she was hot-dogging his rapidly hardening cock with her ass and kissing the ever-living daylights out of him.

Breaking free of his moment of indecision, Kazuma surges forward and kisses Aqua right back. One of his hands goes to her hip, the other around back to her hair. Holding her by her ponytail, he kisses the Goddess of Water deeply in turn, and in response she positively melts against his chest, her breasts squishing against his pecs as she moans into his mouth.

Once he starts kissing her back, Aqua proves to have no issue with letting him take the reins, wiggling against him for a moment as he begins to control the impromptu makeout session. The old Kazuma, the Kazuma he'd been before he died and also for a while after being reborn as well, would have rushed things. But the old Kazuma likely never would have gotten here in the first place.

Kazuma as he is now, takes things slow, recognizing the value in teasing out a response. As he and Aqua makeout, she hums against his lips, their tongues swapping spit, until finally she begins to get impatient. As she wiggles her ass back against his throbbing cock and a whimper builds in her throat, Kazuma grins against her mouth, having been waiting for that.

Always leave them wanting more… unless, that is, you're getting a victory lap with a Goddess of all things. Then, leave them wanting more just long enough before giving it to them.

With that in mind, Kazuma's hands both slide down to Aqua's buttocks, and abruptly lift the Goddess up into the air as Kazuma himself rises from the floor. Sitting up and crossing his legs, he promptly lines Aqua up with his cock and proceeds to impale herself on it.

The Goddess of Water lets out a low, keening noise in the back of her throat as he does so, her own legs wrapping around his waist and crossing behind his back as she continues to cradle and stroke his face. They split apart for a moment to stare into one another's eyes, but that quickly proves to be too much for Aqua. Now that she's getting precisely what she wants, she's like a dog chasing a car… she doesn't know what to do next.

Face suddenly red with embarrassment, Aqua proceeds to bury it in his neck, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and squishing her tits even harder into his chest as she holds onto him for dear life and refuses to meet his eyes.

Kazuma grunts, his hands moving back behind him to hold him up as Aqua nevertheless starts to ride him hard and fast. She moans directly into his ear, a melodic tone that only makes Kazuma throb and pulsate even more with need. Her panting, her mewling, her lewd cries… all of it is like music to the conquering hero's ears.

As Aqua fucks herself on his prick, bouncing up and down in his lap at a lightning fast pace, her current position leaves Kazuma looking over her shoulder. To his surprise, he sees something unexpected. Eris, on her chair… looking mightily embarrassed as she slides one hand under her dress, beneath her thighs, and plays with herself to the view.

Aqua might have been Kazuma's first companion in this new life. She was definitely there with him for everything, through thick and thin… though some of the particularly thick situations could be said to have been her fault.

That said, Eris was also a great help throughout his time on that new world. As the thief Chris, she was the first person to teach Kazuma skills. More than that, she was… she was the first of his companions that he'd truly come to respect. Their relationship was one of mutual confidants, allowing him to gossip with her about anything; from gossip about the other members of his party, to chatting about his old life in Japan.

To see her as she was right now, fingering herself while watching on with a blush as he and Aqua fucked right there in front of her… it was eye-opening. Even Eris felt this way about him? Or was it that she secretly harbored a crush for Aqua?

Kazuma suddenly finds himself making eye contact with the other Goddess as Aqua continues to bounce up and down on his cock, moaning and mewling into his ear. Eris' blush intensifies, but she doesn't look away, and in that moment, Kazuma knows… it's him, not Aqua. Eris likes him. So does Aqua, apparently.

… He could live with this. Right then and there, Kazuma decides he's happy to be the object of affections for two Goddesses. Why not, right? They're both pretty hot, and a lot of Aqua's personality defects have been mostly smoothed over since he ripped her down from her perch, kicked her off of her high horse, and took her along with him to defeat the Demon King once and for all.

That she'd decided the first thing they would do after completing their mission was fucking, rather than her trying to punish him now that her Divinity had fully been restored, only confirmed as much.

Lifting his arms back up and wrapping them around Aqua, Kazuma pulls her away from the crook of his neck and kisses her again. She stiffens for a moment at making eye contact with him, before relaxing and moaning into his mouth once more. The Goddess of Water positively undulates and gyrates upon his cock, her body rippling as she rides him to kingdom come.

Her sudden cry is startling, but not nearly as startling as the orgasm it heralds. Her pussy walls, which had already been wet and warm and slick as they rid up and down his cock, suddenly spasm and clench beautifully. Kazuma is caught off guard by it and can't hold back his own release as a result. With a loud groan, he abruptly begins to cum, coating Aqua's insides with his seed, filling her womb with the best ejaculation of his life.

The two of them bask in the mutual ejaculation for what feels like eternity but is probably only a minute or so. They stare into one another's eyes, both of them smiling somewhat giddily at each other for a moment before Aqua suddenly speaks up. She's looking at him, but it's clear her words are meant for Eris, even as his seed seeps out from where they're still connected, her pussy impaled upon his cock.

"Hope you learned something, Kouhai~"

So focused on each other as they are, neither of them are expecting it when Eris' voice is MUCH closer than it should be.

"I did, Senpai."

Kazuma blinks, as Aqua's blue eyes go wide, and she suddenly gets pulled somewhat unceremoniously off of his cock.

"I learned to take what I want!"

In a moment, Aqua has been deposited onto the floor, going sprawling as the Goddess of Water squawks indignantly. Meanwhile, Eris proceeds to sit on Kazuma's lap, with her back to his chest, facing away from him and towards Aqua as she lines up his cock with her own slick, wet entrance and proceeds to impale herself on his dick, reverse cowgirl-style.

The Goddess of Luck and Fortune moans throatily, as she arches her back and shimmies her hips all the way down his length, until her ass is squished against his thighs and abs. Kazuma, meanwhile, grunts and then groans, the feel of Eris' tight little pussy just as good as Aqua's, to tell the truth.

"H-Hey!"

Of course, Aqua isn't just going to take this lying down. She's up on her knees a moment later, glaring accusatory daggers at Eris, even as the lower-ranking Goddess begins to ride him just like she was.

"W-What, Lady Aqua? Would you, a-ah, begrudge me this? Don't I… get a turn… Senpai?"

As angry as she is, Aqua is easily diverted. Hearing 'Senpai' from Eris' lips a second time definitely gets the manga-crazy blue-haired Goddess to stop for a moment, faltering in her righteous fury. She watches for a moment, as Eris bounces on Kazuma's cock. His hands are already on the Luck Goddess' hips, truth be told. He can't just not fuck Eris, given the chance. She's just as hot as Aqua, really.

And it would seem that Aqua agrees, because after a moment of watching them together, her hand begins to hesitantly slide to her own pussy in an exact mirror of what Eris had done. She catches herself before she can start masturbating to the sight, of course, but still… the damage is done. Blushing profusely, Aqua squirms a bit in her kneeling position… before crawling forward.

"F-Fine. You can have ONE t-turn…"

Aqua is inches away from Eris and him now, staring at her fellow Goddess intently. Meanwhile, Eris just lets out a breathy laugh, as she continues to ride him towards her own richly deserved orgasm. After all, hadn't they all worked together to defeat the Demon King, once and for all? Kazuma decides then and there, as he fucks Eris from below, that he's not going to let Aqua gatekeep any woman who wants a piece of him. Not that he ever expected to have Goddesses fighting over him to begin with, but still! Eris deserved him as much as Aqua did!

Of course, before Kazuma can step in and make that abundantly clear, Eris takes matters into her own hands. Scoffing, still riding him, the Goddess of Luck and Fortune sniffs haughtily.

"We're going to SHARE him, Senpai. And with the others, too!"

Wait, others? Surely, she didn't mean… Kazuma blinks, his mind going blank for a moment as he realizes belatedly that every single member of his party had a crush on him. That was… sheesh, how thickheaded had he been, before now?

Of course, that's not the answer Aqua wants to hear from her subordinate goddess. Pouting mightily, the Goddess of Water reaches out and grabs Eris by the cheeks.

"Since when are you so uppity, huh?! How dare you try and give your Senpai ultimatums!"

Kazuma recognizes what Aqua is doing as a common enough trope from manga and anime. The usual reaction is for the one who's cheeks are getting pulled to whine and cry out and beg for mercy. However, that's only when the two characters involved are actually inequal enough for the one being punished to see the other as an authority figure. Maybe once upon a time that was true, but now?

Well, there was one other reaction to getting one's cheeks pulled, especially by someone that one thinks of as their equal. And that's to return the favor! Aqua definitely isn't expecting it when Eris abruptly reaches out and grabs ahold of her superior's cheeks right back, tugging at them and speaking through Aqua's own pulling with a big scowl.

"I'm not going to let you bully me anymore, Lady Aqua! And I'm not going to let you hog Kazuma! He deserves all of our love and affection! He's the one who finally defeated the Demon King, so shouldn't we give it our all and make sure he's well rewarded for his actions?!"

For a moment, Kazuma wonders if he should step in. He feels like he probably should, what with Aqua and Eris both pulling on each other's cheeks to the point that their faces were getting redder and redder, and their eyes were getting more and more watery. But at the same time, Eris feels amazing wrapped around his cock, and he would probably have to actually pull her off of him if he wanted to engage with the both of them in any meaningful or impactful way.

Stuck between a tough choice and a tight cunt, Kazuma waffles about long enough for the choice to be taken out of his hands… and thankfully in a positive way, as Eris' words finally seem to get through to her Senpai. Blinking as she processes Eris' argument, Aqua flushes for a moment… and then pulls back, finally letting go of Eris' face. As Eris does the same in turn, Aqua crosses her arms over her chest and scowls and pouts.

"F-Fine… maybe you're r-right…"

Reaching back, Eris moans as she grabs Kazuma's wrists and brings his hands around to grope at her chest. He instinctively latches on, before not-so-instinctively fondling and molesting her soft breasts without hesitation, enjoying the way they feel beneath his hands, especially how her nipples feel against his palms.

Aqua stiffens at the sight for a moment, before relaxing again. Her eyes drift down to where he's fucking her kouhai, and after a moment she lets out a shuddering sigh and leans back on her knees, pushing one hand between her legs and finally touching her own creampied pussy as she watches them get it on. If nothing else, the feel of Kazuma's sticky seed seems to relax the Goddess of Water even further. After all, she HAD gotten to go first, hadn't she? So maybe she could stand to be a little accommodating, all things considered.

Kazuma, meanwhile, focuses his efforts on Eris. As the Goddess of Luck and Fortune bounces on his dick reverse cowgirl, his hands on her tits, he tries to bring as much pleasure to her as possible. He and Aqua might have been in it together from the very beginning, but as Chris, Eris had always been a real homie. Almost like a bro, albeit a bro with tits and ass and a cunt instead.

Regardless, she was there for him, and now that he knew how she felt about him, he wanted to be there for her. As such, he holds her tight back against his chest as Eris experiences her first orgasm upon his cock, and then he keeps fucking her hard and fast from below, intent on giving her at least one more before he blows again.

Moaning wantonly, quivering and trembling atop his, Eris' eyes roll about in her head, and her tongue sticks straight out of her mouth. Aqua watches all of this, panting herself as she moves her other hand up to her chest, playing with a nipple almost idly.

"S-Sheesh… y-you two are… ridiculous. You're so… l-lewd!"

Eyes rolling forward, Eris suddenly goes from looking silly to a lidded gaze and a smirk as she looks at Aqua.

"Just… following your lead, Senpai~"

Aqua squawks at that, blushing and averting her gaze. As such, she misses the moment in which Eris reaches her second climax, and Kazuma finds himself tipped over the edge as well. Like Aqua before her, he cums deep inside of Eris' womb, filling a second Goddess up with his seed. Honestly, the whole thing feels surreal, even as Eris moans into his ear, leaning her head back on his shoulder for a moment before pushing off of him.

Getting to her feet, Eris reaches down and pulls Kazuma up off of the ground as well. Suddenly standing, the naked young man blinks as the Goddess who was just riding his dick suddenly kneels in front of him.

"Don't worry. I know how to clean up after myself~"

"W-Wait, what?! Hey, I can help out too!"

The look of irritation on Eris' face, which only Kazuma sees, lets him know that the Goddess of Luck and Fortune had fully intended for Aqua to stay embarrassed and quiet. She'd intended to take advantage of that to monopolize his time even further. Of course, her plan has run afoul of Aqua's unpredictable nature, as the Goddess of Water hurries forward at a shuffle, until she's kneeling right beside her subordinate.

"Oh, you don't want to help with this part, Senpai. It's bound to be messy, and I know you hate mess!"

Aqua stares at Kazuma's cock for a moment. It is indeed messy, covered in not just the remnants of two loads of his cum, but also both Goddesses' pussy juices. And yet, rather than pull away in disgust, there almost seems to be little hearts in Aqua's eyes.

"… Anything for Kazuma."

It's Eris' turn to puff out her cheeks and pout mightily, as she scowls at Aqua.

"Ugh! Why can't you just let me have this, for just one second?! Go and be the Goddess of Squirting or something!"

Aqua's eyes bulge out of her head at her subordinate's disrespect, and before Kazuma knows it, the two Goddesses are facing off with one another… but still on their knees, still with his dick between them. Still, he can practically see the lasers shooting back and forth between their eyes as they smash their tits against one another, both trying desperately to get as close to his dick as possible as they glare at one another.

"Aha! I see now that all that tripe about sharing was just an act! You never meant a word of it!"

"Of course, I did! But we can share without actually having to share! Let me clean Kazuma up, and you can have another turn… in a few hours or so!"

"A FEW HOURS?! You best believe I'm not waiting that long you… you Goddess of Free-Use!"

Eris gasps in affront, while Aqua snarls in anger. All the while, Kazuma's cock twitches between the both of them. Despite being stuck in the middle of a pair of angry, obsessive, and possessive Goddesses… Kazuma has never been more aroused. He might not really have any survival instinct anymore. Perhaps that's why he does what he does next, reaching out and placing a hand atop both of their heads.

"Ladies. Goddesses."

They're the first words he's spoken since defeating the Demon King. Maybe that was uncharacteristic of him, but to be fair, he'd been reeling by everything that had happened so far. Now though, now he was going to have to step in. Now he was going to say something, and he really only had one chance to make it good.

… But he's still Kazuma, at heart. So perhaps it's no surprise, the words that come out of his mouth as he uses his grip on their heads to turn both of their gazes to his cock.

"This dick isn't going to suck itself; you know."

For a long moment, Aqua and Eris stare at his cock in silence… then, mutually exclusive of one another, they dive in at the exact same time. Their tits still smooshed against one another, Aqua's slightly larger chest not quite managing to overtake Eris' fairly reasonable bust, the two Goddesses both manage to lay their tongues on his dick at the exact same time.

His incredibly cheesy line, which back on Earth would probably have gotten him slapped, had actually worked. These two Goddesses, utterly enamored with him, were not working to worship his cock at the same exact time. That's not to say they're actually working together, however. No, that would be an… inaccuracy, to say the least.

Even as they tackle either side of his dick with their mouths and tongues, Aqua and Eris are still taking every chance they get to glare daggers at one another over the top of his shaft. They're also fighting over 'territory', so to speak, constantly warring for space on his cock in a way that has them almost engaging in some three-way French kisses with each other and his man-meat more than once.

Still, it's obvious that neither is willing to give ground before the other. Eris might be Aqua's subordinate, and Aqua might be restored to her previous station, but the Goddess of Luck and Fortune isn't willing to back down in this regard. She wants Kazuma, and she's not going to let Aqua stop her.

By comparison, Aqua is also gung-ho about staking her claim. It would seem that somewhere along their journey together, he'd made the Goddess of Water fall in love with him. And ya know what? Now that he was forced to confront her feelings for him… Kazuma could admit that he loved Aqua too. But he also loved Eris… and maybe the other members of their party as well.

As such, he runs his hands through their hair and smiles down at them as they not only suck and slurp every bit of mess clean from his cock but go beyond that too. He doesn't stop them from giving him the best dual-blowjob of his life, that's for sure.

And when the time finally comes for him to ejaculate a third time? He doesn't give either of them any warning. He just cums, and coats them both in his seed. Most of his essence ends up dripping off of their faces and down between their breasts, which are so tightly mashed together that it doesn't even slip out the bottom immediately, as they pant and moan beneath the facials, he's just given them. Both Goddesses are sporting heart-shaped pupils now, and so Kazuma decides to go for broke, and takes a step back while bringing their heads together.

"Now… kiss…"

And though they both hesitate for a long moment, upon seeing his seed all over their mouths and faces, as well as the look in each other's eyes… Aqua and Eris lean forward and begin kissing. Albeit mostly for the purposes of slurping their beloved's cum off of one another, and then graduating from that to trying to steal morsels of Kazuma's seed from each other's mouths.

Still, it's a start, Kazuma figures. The start of something new and something great. The start of the rest of all their lives together, now that the Demon King was finally defeated. Sure, it might get bumpy. Sure, it might have its hiccups here and there. But Kazuma couldn't help feeling optimistic for the future all the same.

So long as they had each other, anything was possible.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

5