A Friendsgiving Gone Awry (Food Wars)
1.1k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Poll Winner

Themes: Foursome, Fucked Silly, Breeding

Summary: After a Friendsgiving Party, Soma and three others wake up in a hotel. Alice Nakiri, Ikumi Mito, and Ryoko Sakasuki lay around him, all naked, horny, and ready to have another round.

-x-X-x-

Soma woke up first, and for that he was grateful. Admittedly, there’d been half a moment of panic when he’d woken up surrounded by naked, beautiful, and most importantly, familia women. Alice Nakiri, Ikumi Mito, and Ryoko Sakaki. A diverse trio, to be sure. And they were all naked in bed with him as the morning slowly came to be, the sun starting to shine through the nearby curtains.
 
Not in HIS bed, mind… the four of them were all in a huge bed in some hotel room. From the look of the hotel suite, they were staying here on Alice’s dime, more than likely. The richest of the three women had almost certainly paid for this set of rooms the night before, because the hotel suite came with a fully stocked kitchen as well.
 
Now, Soma wasn’t the kind of guy who spent a lot of time in his own head, being anxious and worried about shit. He preferred to confront his problems head on in his own way. And that way was through cooking. So, after taking stock of the situation, of where he was and who he was with… and the rings on each of their left hands including his own, Soma had done the only thing he felt he could do.
 
He’d extricated himself from the grasp of all three lovely, nude ladies and made his way into the kitchen, where he’d immediately begun cooking a world-class breakfast for the four of them to partake in. While he did so, he had all the time in the world to think, starting with reconstructing the events of the day and night before so he could figure out just how the fuck they all got here.
 
Yesterday was their… friend group’s Friendsgiving Party. It wasn’t accurate to say they were ALL friends necessarily… acquaintances, more like. But all of the top cooks at the Academy had come together, setting aside their rivalries and any grievances with one another for one day a week after Thanksgiving took place over in America. It was Ikumi’s idea, now that he was remembering.
 
Everyone had shown up, everyone had brought delicious dishes, and they’d had a great ole Friendsgiving Feast. But then… after the food was all devoured, someone had brought out the alcohol. And that… that had spelled the beginning of the end. Now, Soma’s memory of the night before was still a little hazy, but he was starting to get bits and pieces back as he focused more and more.
 
Plating up the breakfast he’s whipped up for him and the three girls still sleeping on the bed, Soma frowns, remembering a couple of drinking challenges. He and the three lovely ladies he’d woken up with had all gotten VERY sloshed. And then there was… there was a casino? And the casino had a chapel in it? And Soma remembered a skeevy looking priest and some vows and…
 
Holy fuck, they’d all gotten married last night. Literally, all three women had said their vows and married him. That couldn’t be right, could it? Or rather, it couldn’t be legitimate… right?
 
“Oooh, my head…”
 
Over on the bed, the three women finally begin to stir. As one of them gets up, the others also start to move, and soon they’re disentangling themselves from one another with cute little yelps and squeaks as they realize the situation they find themselves in, reacting with mortified embarrassment one and all. Although, Ikumi takes it the most in stride, Soma can’t help but notice.
 
While they’re getting out of bed, he’s putting plates of food on the hotel suite’s dining table, along with his father’s own personal hangover cure in a cup next to each.
 
“Food and hangover cures are on the table, ladies. Dig in at your own pace.”
 
Red-faced and hastily covering themselves with sheets, Alice and Ryoko can only watch as Ikumi, naked as can be, brazenly skips over and sits her bare butt down at the table. Soma, who has at least put on boxers, gives her a bemused glance as he too sits down. Soon, Alice and Ryoko join them. For a few minutes, there’s no talking, just the noises of appreciation from the beautiful women as they enjoy his breakfast and hastily chug down the hangover cures to get their minds in working order.
 
Eventually though, Alice speaks up.
 
“Did we… last night?”
 
Ryoko makes a noise in the back of her throat, clearly curious as well. Meanwhile, Ikumi preempts a response from Soma, letting out a cackling laugh.
 
“We did more than that!”
 
Holding up her hand, she shows off her ring… causing both Alice and Ryoko to look down at their own hands in wide-eyed disbelief. Sighing, Soma puts his hand out on the table as well, wedding ring very much visible to the naked eye. As Alice and Ryoko are processing this revelation, Ikumi decides she’s done waiting, apparently.
 
“This was delicious Soma… but I’m ready for dessert~”
 
“This early in the morning?!”
 
That was Ryoko who squawked that, not quite getting what Ikumi meant… until the tanned blonde dipped beneath the table and crawled over to kneel between Soma’s legs. She extracts his cock from his boxers and puts it in her mouth a moment later, drawing a grunt from his lips as both Alice and Ryoko look over with wide eyes, finally realizing what the other girl is doing.
 
After a beat, a determined look spreads across Alice’s face.
 
“So then… it’s like that.”
 
Standing up, the beautiful white-haired rich girl proceeds to pull her sheet off of her body, unveiling her naked form once again.
 
“W-What are you doing?!”
 
Now Ryoko is squawking at Alice, her mouth agape as the white-haired woman walks over to where Soma is seated.
 
“I refuse to fall behind.”
 
With that, she buries his face in her tits, grabbing him by the head and pulling him in. And Soma… Soma lets her. After all, they’re married now, right? He’s had a little while to consider it, and truthfully, so long as none of them are upset about it, neither is he. So yes, as Ikumi sucks his cock under the table, Soma wraps an arm around Alice’s body and gropes her ass while sucking and slurping at her big fat tits right in his face.
 
After a few more seconds, the sound of another chair being pushed out fills the room and Ryoko hurries over as well, leaving Soma with two sets of tits to motorboat and slurp and suck at to his heart’s content. For a while, the room is filled with feminine moans and the sounds of that slurping and sucking, along with Ikumi’s bobbing up and down underneath the table. It’s not until Soma lets out a loud groan of his own, pulling away from both Alice and Ryoko’s chests as he begins to cum in Ikumi’s mouth, that things stop for a second.
 
Finishing him off, Ikumi swallows every last drop before crawling out from under the table. When the tanned blonde girl sees Alice and Ryoko standing there just as naked as her, their nipples rock hard and wet with Soma’s saliva, she pouts.
 
“Well now, when did the two of you find the courage to do something like that?! Bah! I suppose there’s nothing to it… we’ll have to share.”
 
Alice gives her sister-wife a wicked grin at that.
 
“Good, because I wasn’t asking. And since I’m sure we all know who exactly is paying for this suite… I get first dibs.”
 
Ikumi frowns and Ryoko whines at that, but neither girl actually tries to protest it. Soma, on the other hand, isn’t going to be passive in this relationship. Still, Alice has a point. And so, as he surges up out of his chair, he grabs onto the white-haired buxom beauty and lifts her into the air, making her yelp and wrap her limbs around him as he carries her over to the bed.
 
It takes all of his strength, but he manages to drop her onto her back and crawl on after her without dropping her ahead of time. His cock presses against her pussy lips and a moment later he’s buried inside of Alice in a rather lewd mating press, her feet up in the air and her moans filling the hotel suite as she wraps her arms around his neck, her spread legs inviting him to have his way with her for as long as he might want.
 
Moaning lewdly, her head thrown back as his cock spears her right to her core, Alice Nakiri has nothing but praise for Soma.
 
“Yes, husband! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!”
 
Snorting in amusement, Soma’s eyes twinkle as he does exactly that.
 
“You know, I’m not going to divorce the other two just for your sake. If we’re actually planning on trying to make this work, then it’ll be all of us or none of us…”
 
Looking at him, Alice smiles.
 
“I would expect nothing less from you, Soma. Not to worry, I don’t mind.”
 
“N-Neither do I!”
 
While they’ve been fucking, Ikumi and Ryoko have come over and crawled up onto the bed on either side of the two, watching them in silence until now. Its Ryoko who speaks up, still the most embarrassed of the three from the look of things, but much like Alice had said earlier… she’s not willing to be left behind. Smiling at her, Soma gives Ryoko a nod before looking over at Ikumi, eyebrow raised curiously.
 
Letting out a put-upon sigh, the tanned blonde beauty crosses her arms under her substantial chest and rolls her eyes.
 
“Ugh, this wasn’t the plan at all… but beggars can’t be choosers. Given how sore and tender I still am from last night, it sounds like you went to town on all three of us… and you STILL woke up first this morning with enough energy to cook us all breakfast. You’re a monster, Soma… and maybe a beast like you needs three wives to be satiated.”
 
The revelation that some part of what had happened was Ikumi’s plan causes Soma to raise an eyebrow, but he’s smirking by the end. He hadn’t thought of it that way, hadn’t realized just what this all must have meant. This wasn’t the first time he was fucking Alice, just the first time he remembered. All four of them had consummated their new marriage the night before, hadn’t they? And he’d somehow come out on top.
 
Plowing into Alice hard and fast, he soon cums inside of her, filling the white-haired rich girl to the brim and then some as her tongue sticks straight out of her mouth and she shudders in orgasmic bliss. But even as Alice slumps back to recover, Soma pulls out and is still rock hard. So, he turns and grabs Ryoko next, pushing her down right beside Alice and holding her by her wrists as he thrusts into her as well.
 
The fuchsia-haired girl yelps and then moans as her body shakes and jiggles from his thrusting, her arms pulled towards his body and framing her bouncing tits quite beautifully. As the only representative from Polar Star in Soma’s new four-way relationship, she has to give it her all… or so she seems to be muttering to herself, even as Soma pounds into her, fucking her hard and fast.
 
It’s not long before Ryoko is squealing as she cums her brains out around his cock again and again, her eyes rolling up in her skull and her mouth open in a continuous wanton moan. Shuddering and shaking, they quickly work up a sweat together as Soma fucks her… and yet, in the end, he’s clearly coming off the better for it. Huh, Ikumi might be right… he might indeed be a monster in bed.
 
With one final thrust, Soma fills Ryoko the same way he filled Alice. He pumps his hot, thick load of viscous seed directly into her womb, creampieing the second of his three wives. Only once he’s deposited every last drop of his release into her does he pull out, leaving her to slump back and recover just like he did Alice.
 
Finally, he turns to Ikumi. Ikumi, who gives him a wanton, wicked grin from over her shoulder as she positions herself on her hands and knees facing away from him, one hand propping her up and the other reaching back betwixt her legs to splay apart her pussy lips for him to gaze upon. Licking his lips, Soma shuffles forward and places his cockhead against Ikumi’s slit.
 
Then, grabbing the tanned girl by her wide hips, he slams into her with all his might. Ikumi lets out a loud squeal as he takes her to the hilt right then and there, his cockhead ramming up against her cervix on the very first thrust when it’d taken a bit for him to work up to that point with both Alice and Ryoko. Soma is none too gentle with Ikumi both because he knows she wouldn’t want him to be, and because she’s all but admitted that this was all her fault.
 
“Ooooh, yessss~ Give it to me! Punish your bad, bad girl for being such a naughty, conniving bitch!”
 
Indeed, she couldn’t seem to STOP admitting her fault in the matter. As Soma fucks her, he rears back a hand and begins to spank her generously proportioned behind, making her moan even louder in response.
 
“Yesssss~ More! MORE! I can take it! I can take iiiiit!!!”
 
As he fucks her harder however, her tune quickly changes.
 
“Oh god its so big! SO deep! You’re fucking me so hard! I can’t take it! I can’t handle it alone!”
 
As Soma rolls his eyes at her over the top antics and just keeps plowing her silly, Alice and Ryoko crawl over to each give Ikumi open-mouthed, tongue-filled kisses, taking advantage of her current state to have their way with her.
 
“Not to worry, Ikumi… what you can’t take, we’ll be sure to handle for you~”
 
“T-That’s right… we’re all in this together now…”
 
Ryoko’s soft words, clearly meant to be assurances, remind Soma that he now has three beautiful babes to satisfy his carnal desires. Needless to say, he cums a moment later, creampieing the last of his three wives and groaning in enjoyment as he fills Ikumi to the brim with his seed.
 
However, even then he’s not done yet… and as Ryoko and Alice both fall upon his cock, giving him a dual-blowjob as they clean him up and prepare him for the next Round, Soma just smiles, reaching across both of their bodies to finger their messy, cream-filled cunts.
 
… Yeah, he was just getting started.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6