Island Getaway (Highschool of the Dead)
1.6k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Poll Winner

Themes: Moresome, Breeding, Marathon Sex

Summary: The gang are on the run from zombies and manage to find a deserted island to rest up. For once they can relax and let loose. But that just means it's time to begin rebuilding civilization. 

-x-X-x-

“A-Alright! If we’re going to do this, we need to decide on a proper order!”
 
… He blamed the fucking thong for this. Though maybe it was always bound to happen. Maybe the thong had just… sped things up. Takashi Komuro valiantly resists the urge to sigh as he sits there, watching the five extremely beautiful, bikini clad women, all discuss his future sex life right in front of his face.
 
The one who’d spoken up just then was Saya Takagi. Definitely the most intelligent member of their little group, she was also quite stubborn and sometimes could be very arrogant, on account of her genius-level intellect. Still, he cared for her… he cared for all of them, really.
 
“Oh? Are you trying to stake your claim? Want to go first, do you?”
 
That, meanwhile, was Rika Minami. One of the two older women in the group, though that still put her in her twenties alongside her friend, Shizuka Marikawa, who giggles at Rika’s words. The two are women amongst girls, though Takashi can’t really call ANY of the five beauties surrounding him ‘girls’ at this point. No, they’re all far too matured for that… and the things they’ve had to survive these past few months make it impossible to really see any of them, including himself, as children any longer.
 
The zombie outbreak had come out of nowhere, but Takashi and these five ladies had survived it, against all odds. Not only that, they’d managed to find this deserted island in the middle of a river in order to rest up. With the river cutting off the zombies and large amounts of berries and fish in the area, they could actually relax and let loose just a little bit.
 
On top of that, they’d found some swimsuits on the island… and that was where all this talk of, well, of having sex had started. The only male swimwear on the island was a male thong, which… well, Takashi hadn’t known it, but apparently he was very well-endowed. After the thong exposed his girth to everyone, the ladies in the group had begun to discuss the topic of repopulation…
 
“I want to go last. Takashi is my childhood friend… so I’ll take the last slot.”
 
Takashi blinks at that, and so does everyone else. All eyes turn to Rei Miyamoto, and though the brunette blushes ever so slightly, she nevertheless keeps her chin up, jutting it out almost defiantly. Seeing this, Rika chuckles throatily.
 
“Oh-ho. So the childhood friend stakes HER claim. But… last? You sure? He might not even last five times, you know that right?”
 
Rei just shrugs.
 
“Then I’ll save my turn for when he’s recovered. But… somehow I feel like you might be underestimating Takashi’s stamina.”
 
Rika raises an eyebrow at that, and glances back to Takashi’s crotch speculatively, making HIM blush a bit. Sheesh, he was right here, wasn’t he?
 
“… I shall go first. It is our duty, potentially as the last surviving humans on this planet, to begin repopulating the Earth.”
 
And there it is. The no-nonsense tones of Saeko Busujima cut through all the cross-talk just as easily as her sword cuts through zombies. Saeko, who was the captain of the Kendo Club back at school. Saeko, who had once told him that he was the reason she’d kept fighting, after she’d initially given up all hope of surviving.
 
Takashi blushes as she meets his eyes, her gaze conveying how serious about this she is. Saya, of course, can’t help but interject.
 
“W-Well, if we ARE the last humans alive, then it’s pretty much impossible for us to rebuild civilization with just this many people. We’d been doomed to extinction. We have to hope that there are other survivors out there somewhere, and that we can eventually hook up with them and form a larger community…”
 
Trailing off as everyone gives her a Look, Saya blushes and ducks her head, uncharacteristically self-conscious.
 
“B-But I agree that we should all have Takashi breed us for the time being!”
 
Rika chuckles, Shizuka giggles, and even Rei smiles at Saya’s words. Saeko, meanwhile, strides over… and tugs his thong away, letting his rock hard cock bounce free. Seated in a chair, Takashi can only blush as Saeko climbs into his lap, a little inexperienced and unsure of herself, but making up for it with the resolve and determination to do what needed to be done.
 
Her bikini bottoms slipped aside, the purple haired woman impales herself upon his cock a moment later, gasping as she gets about half of him inside of her before grinding to a halt.
 
“A-Ah… s-so big…”
 
“Holy shit, he’s splitting her in two!”
 
“Heh, well, we knew it wouldn’t be easy. He’s the biggest I’ve ever seen, and that’s saying something.”
 
“Ah, Takashi is so well-endowed… Me next!”
 
Shizuka’s words are followed up by the somewhat airheaded blonde striding over with a beaming smile on her lips. Saeko is just getting used to his cock, and Takashi just getting used to her tight, clenching quim, when the blonde grabs Saeko by the shoulders… and pushes her further down his length. Choking on her own spit, the swordswoman shudders as more of his massive girth disappears up into her.
 
In turn, Takashi groans in pleasure, his cock enveloped in the hottest, wettest space ever. He IS a virgin, after all… or rather, he was before this.
 
“You have to move around, Saeko! Like this!”
 
Shizuka, despite being perhaps the dimmest member of the group, seems to know what she’s talking about when it comes to sex. She proceeds to help Saeko ride him, the swordswoman reducing to a mewling kitten as Shizuka takes over, bouncing her up and down his cock for her. Takashi can barely keep his eyes from crossing at the pleasure, and it’s not long before…
 
“F-Fuck, I’m getting really close!”
 
Rika is the one who answers him with a laugh.
 
“Well don’t hold back on her account, Takashi! Saeko said it herself… its her DUTY to get knocked up and bred by you! Go on! Pump a load into her with that spectacular baby maker of yours!”
 
The sniper’s words are exactly what Takashi needs to tip right over the edge. Groaning, he fills Saeko to the brim and then some, pumping his biggest load ever up into her womb. Certainly, he’s never cum this much while masturbating before. Having sex with a woman instead of just jacking off with his hand… is really something else.
 
As soon as he’s done, Shizuka pulls Saeko’s limp, tired form off of him. The swordswoman can still stand, but with her legs turned to partial jelly by his massive girth, it’s a near thing. She takes a few shaky steps to the side, while Shizuka studies his twitching, throbbing member for a moment.
 
“Still hard! Wow!”
 
And then Shizuka is on top of him, impaling HERSELF upon his cock in the same way Saeko had, but at the same time, not at all. For one, Saeko had been determined but not confident. Shizuka on the other hand, knows exactly what she wants and how to get it. Her body is also softer and even more voluptuous then Saeko’s, on account of having a slightly more sedentary lifestyle.
 
Finally, there’s the fact that as she bounces up and down on his cock, the chair Takashi was sitting in, which definitely WASN’T made with two people in mind, finally gives up the ghost. Breaking beneath them, he ends up on the ground as Shizuka rides him cowgirl, moaning all the while.
 
“O-Oops! Sorry Takashi! Here, have my titties as an apology!”
 
And so Takashi finds himself with Shizuka’s tits in his face, her bikini top carelessly tossed away without a second thought by the blonde bimbo as she beams happily. Well, Takashi wasn’t just going to let an opportunity and invitation like THAT pass him by. And so he grabs onto those big milkers and squeezes them hard, suckling upon her teats one after the other while Shizuka moans wantonly and rides him to kingdom cum.
 
And she does in fact ride him all the way to his climax. But not before cumming a few times herself, almost like her release is on a hair trigger or something. By the time he finally cums, Shizuka is a quivering, moaning mess, the blonde shaking as she slowly pulls herself up off of his cock, a hot thick load in her womb.
 
“O-Oh. T-That was… amazing…”
 
Slumping to the side to rest, Shizuka beams as she scoops some of his seed from her pussy.
 
“Rika! You have to try him!”
 
Chuckling, the badass femme fatale of a sniper raises an eyebrow at Takashi.
 
“Still got enough gas left in the tank big man?”
 
“Of course he does! He’s still rock hard!”
 
Rika rolls her eyes at Saya’s interjection, glancing over at the bespectacled pink-haired girl.
 
“That doesn’t mean he can just keep going forever. We’re a bunch of beautiful women. Of course he’s gonna be hard. But… pacing yourself is important all the same.”
 
“… I can handle it. I’m ready for more… in fact, I haven’t really been doing much at all yet, have I?”
 
Slowly, Takashi gets to his feet, his cock in one hand as he pins Rika with his gaze. The older woman’s eyes widen slightly, and then a wolfish smile steals across her face. Without another word, she turns and bends over a nearby tree, pulling her bikini bottoms aside as she spreads her legs apart and thrusts out her ass.
 
“I like that look in your eyes Takashi. Let’s see if you can follow it up.”
 
Well fuck, how else was he supposed to respond to an invitation like that? With a lust-filled growl, he surges forward, grabs Rika by the hips, and slams into her, fucking her hard and fast from behind right there on the spot. Whether the sniper thought she was ready for it or not, it ultimately doesn’t matter, because the answer is ‘not’. Rika’s eyes widen, her head tosses back, and her eyes roll in her skull as he pistons the entire length of his massive cock in and out of her clenching quim.
 
He fucks her so hard that by the time he cums inside of her, she can’t even keep herself on her feet. Instead, when he pulls out of the sniper, she slumps to her knees, sliding down the tree and panting heavily.
 
…. Turning to Saya and Rei, Takashi looks at them both questioningly. Rei just smiles and nods to Saya, still intending to go last. Saya, meanwhile, blushes… and slowly gets down on her hands and knees, facing away from him and reaching back with one hand to spread her thigh to the side and show off her pussy.
 
He never would have guessed a girl like Saya would want it doggystyle, but hey, today was full of surprises. An interesting thought crosses Takashi’s mind, as he kneels down behind Saya and grabs her hips, pushing his cock slowly but deeply into her cunt. As she whimpers and mewls, Takashi leans forward and whispers in her ear.
 
“Saya… do you want me to pull on your pigtails as I fuck you?”
 
For a moment, the pink-haired genius girl freezes up. Then, her answer comes, almost too quiet for him to properly hear, but he picks it up all the same.
 
“Y-Yes… please…”
 
Well now, Saya was THIS kind of girl. Heh, very well then. Reaching up, Takashi grabs Saya by her pink hair, done up in two large pigtails. And he pulls. Her spine arches as her head is dragged backwards, and Saya cries out, even as her pussy walls tighten up all the harder around his cock. He fucks her with all the ferocity he showed Rika as well, recognizing now that the two women are more alike then even they might care to admit. Rika was a wolf, a bitch who wanted a proper alpha male to take her to task. Saya was much the same way… she wanted to be claimed, to be plowed silly, to be fucked senseless.
 
Well, that much at least, Takashi could do. To his surprise, he actually found it very easy, giving Saya what she wanted. When he finally cums inside of her, she collapses face first into the grass, face down and ass up, completely insensate.
 
Finally, there’s only one. Rei has a smug little smile on her face, as she beckons him over to her. Takashi ends up taking her on her back, with her limbs wrapping around him. As he sinks into her depths, Rei wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, and stares up into his eyes with a brightness to her gaze.
 
“Knew you would be able to handle all of them and still have something left over for me. Only made sense to save the best for last.”
 
Takashi chuckles hoarsely at his childhood friend’s words. He doesn’t honestly know what to say in response… so he doesn’t say anything at all. Instead, he shows Rei his feelings through actions, by leaning forward and capturing her lips in his own. Kissing her deeply, he takes her by the hips and slides in and out of her again and again.
 
In turn, Rei’s body is most welcoming. Not that the others weren’t, but it’s different. Just barely different, but different all the same. The two of them have known each other for so long. If there was anyone Takashi wanted to get stuck in a zombie apocalypse with, it was definitely Rei. And if there was anyone he wanted to have his babies… alongside four other beautiful women who he’d come to care for just as much, it was Rei Miyamoto.
 
With a heartfelt groan into her lips, Takashi cums inside of Rei, filling her womb with his seed. And yet, she doesn’t stop clinging to him, doesn’t stop holding him to her… and Takashi is still rock hard, even after five goes. When will his stamina run out? Frankly, he doesn’t know. He’s never had sex before. Masturbation was always just a way to relieve stress, and once he was finished, he was finished.
 
But now, surrounded by all of these beautiful babes? Takashi could tell… he was just getting started. He’d fuck Rei again, and then he’d go back to the top and find Saeko to give her another load.
 
They wanted him to breed them all, after all… and so he’d fuck them all day and all night long if he had to. If that was what he took, he would do it, because as the only man in the group, it was his duty… and because, quite frankly, the thought of all five of these beautiful ladies, pregnant with his children, filled Takashi with a strange NEED to make it a reality.

-x-X-x-

Looking for something Original from me to read? Check out The Soul Engine!

-x-X-x-

If you'd like to read more of my work not seen on this website, check out Hentai-Foundry.com and QuestionableQuesting.com where I have over a thousand stories!

If you'd like to contribute to funding my writing at all, check me out on Patreon.com/Cambrian

Thanks for reading!

6