1. Return of the Evil King
3.7k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Edmund was a tall, strong, tanned man. His hair was dyed a sandy blonde, and his skin burnt by the sun. He wore a tanktop that flaunted his muscular body, and Hawaiian surfpants that seemed a little too small. After decades of secret training in the depths of darkness, he walked into his old apartment block, located in Tori City. 

It was dirty, dusty, and everything was still in boxes. He couldn't remember when he actually left the place. It felt like centuries, at times, and sometimes, none at all. 

His apartment was Apartment 10-01, and was located in the middle, and there were four other smaller apartments nearby. The entire apartment building was ten floors tall, nine floors of residential homes, one ground floor that served as a lobby. 

A strange, old man stood in the middle, and smiled at him. "Edmund. My successor. You've returned from your trials successfully."

"Yes I have." Edmund answered. 

"Good. It is all yours, once more." The man began to disintegrate in front of him, transforming into a cloud of dust. The cloud of dust then merged with Edmund like magic. His puppet 

Sunlight Apartment. Edmund was now the owner and King. Papers and statements emerged, flashed before his eyes. The transferred details went out. He smiled. 

Now, it was time to meet the neighbors.

***

The Hudsons

"Hi. I'm Edmund Greenhat. The new Landlord." He knocked on the door of the neighbor in Apartment 10-02, and found a normal looking man smiling at him. Next to him, was his wife. 

"Hello, Mister Greenhat. I'm James Hudson, and this is my wife, Sara Hudson." James was plain looking, but Sara was beautiful. Edmund smirked, as he immediately sensed the familiar dark energies that he so loved.  

"Pleased to meet you Mister and Mrs Hudson." Edmund answered, as the old apartment agreement appeared. "You've been living here for the past three years and have been paying $1,100 a month in rental." 

"Yes." 

"The rent was revised to $1,400 last year, according to the Rent Escalation clause 2.41 of the Tenancy Agreement. According to our records, you therefore owe $3,600, calculated as the shortfall of $300 multiplied by 12 months."

James paled. "-ah. I didn't remember there was such a clause."

Edmund frowned. "Now you do. I'll expect payment with next month's revised rent of $1,400, for a total of $5,000."

James was speechless. "Can- can we negotiate?"

"What do you want to negotiate?" Edmund countered. "The rent is $1,400."

James shook his head. "I don't earn a lot of money, sir. We are a young couple, just starting out on our married life. Could you give us some extra time to save up the money?" 

Edmund frowned. "Is your wife working?"

"-ah, she's not. It's not easy to get a job these days. The economy is really bad." James tried to explain. 

"Really. I see." Edmund frowned. Sara cowed. "Excuses. You have a month, or I will be issued eviction orders."

Edmund then walked away, leaving the young couple horrified. 

***

James and Sara sat in their room and looked at each other. James slammed the table, furious. "That man is so greedy."

"-can we move?" Sara asked, as she whipped up the phone. A quick scroll of the rental websites immediately told her the answer was no. "We can't. Every other place around here wants $1,800. Not unless we're willing to squeeze into a small room. We'll- we'll have to gather the money, somehow." 

James Hudson looked at his wife. "We don't even have enough savings. How are we going to even save up money for it! Things are getting more expensive!"

Sara sighed. "I'll try to get a job, dear. I'll help."

James nodded. "-okay."

***

Miss Selfridge

Edmund knocked on Room 10-03. "Hi, I'm Edmund Greenhat, the new landlord."

A slender girl with long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes stared back at him. His records indicate her name was Anne Selfridge, and she's an office lady that worked in one of the offices nearby. She had a boyfriend, a guy named James, that came over every now and then. "You're the new landlord."

"Yes. I'm the new landlord. Your rent of $1,400 will be paid to me from now on." The whiff of that dark energy was a lot more 'faint'. She would be harder. 

"Got it."

***

The remaining Room 10-04 and 10-05 was current occupied by two office workers. He decided, after meeting the four neighbors, that he wasn't going to bother meeting the rest of the floors. Not unless there was something worth the effort. 

For now, he focused his attention on the two beauties on his floor. Miss Anne Selfridge and Miss Sara Hudson. 

 

This story is heavily inspired by NTR legend, NTRaholic and NTR Dojo. 

 

 

 

 

 

43